Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Would you meet someone off Lush for sex? Options · View
carnal_kitty01
Posted: Sunday, January 20, 2013 4:44:38 PM

NO - firstly, I'm married and secondly, I doubt I'd trust anyone enough to go through with it.
BallChinian
Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 7:14:36 AM

If I were single, yes. People pay a lot for online dating services that match people based on static data. With the amount of interaction and open topics on things that are not discussed before the third date, Lush seems like a good place to get to know someone before meeting.

"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
MdeSade64
Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 12:11:04 PM

I have followed this forum for some time. I find it interesting that most of the "lushies" who profess to be so "hot" in other forums, here profess: "disavow any knowledge of the project"...:) I would, BUT. Be honest we all would if we could get away with it...:)
nigelsnaughty
Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 1:30:04 PM

To be perfectly honest, yes i would if we were chatting on here and close to each other and fancied each other enough for it to come up then why not.
Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 1:40:41 PM

I would if I'd been talking to the person for a bit. I don't see the issue with it if it's mutual with all parties involved.
Mambo_King
Posted: Saturday, February 02, 2013 5:55:27 PM

YES, why not! After a few conversations and making sure we both are comfortable with the notion. It would be fun and outrageous not to mention kinda cool and out there.

Just start with coffee/wine and go from there. Drop me a line if you're keen!

Hell, having a beer with one of guys would work too!
angelic2thief
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 6:19:00 PM

LadySharon wrote:
I would have to get to know the person first online and on the phone/Skype before I actually met up with him or her. For casual sex/dating, I would be wary and ask before I dove in head first.

Totally my thoughts exactly, its much safer that way and more intimate.
ByronLord
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 6:43:46 PM

Well yes, of course. I am a guy and I have this thing called a penis attached to me. When I was younger he used to interrupt my thoughts every five minutes to suggest we go fuck someone. These days it only interrupts every six minutes and waits a whole ten minutes after I have just fucked someone. This is what we scientists call progress.

Actually asking a guy who is likely 6" taller and 50-150 lb heavier than the girl whether they would risk an in person meetup rather overlooks some rather fundamental biological and safety issues.

Now if you excuse me, my penis has just interrupted to point out that this thread might reveal the names of some women willing to engage in his favorite hobby. It seems he needs some amusement. Again.

SittingBallerina
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 6:57:05 PM

angelic2thief wrote:

Totally my thoughts exactly, its much safer that way and more intimate.

It would probably turn out to be a complete disaster if you "dove in." Should probably and most definitely do all of the above.
ShyVixen
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 6:58:14 PM

I'm not sure I could. The thought of meeting my lover if given that opportunity would only leave me heart broken knowing I couldn't stay with him, knowing it would bring us closer yet tear us further apart.
SallyRAnne
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 7:07:28 PM

Never say never but unlikely I think
findingnichole
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 7:18:10 PM

I don't think I would. Anything is possible though.

You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 7:34:35 PM

I'd like to meet a couple of them, one in particular and then see what follows.
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 7:41:13 PM

No. Not purposely.
Naughtygrl73
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 9:07:11 PM

I've met up with a lovely friend and had a great afternoon and I could see myself meeting up with several other friends, for a coffee and chat..lol or maybe a sexy dance on the table top.....yes you know who you are Miss sweetness!
Not sure I'd ever add the complication of sex into the mix........
But I do have this reoccurring fantasy of playing footsie under the table with a certain someone.....so as others have said
Never say never

sweet_as_candy
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 9:47:53 PM

Naughtygrl73 wrote:
I've met up with a lovely friend and had a great afternoon and I could see myself meeting up with several other friends, for a coffee and chat..lol or maybe a sexy dance on the table top.....yes you know who you are Miss sweetness!
Not sure I'd ever add the complication of sex into the mix........
But I do have this reoccurring fantasy of playing footsie under the table with a certain someone.....so as others have said
Never say never

Footsie you say? Ok Missus, footsie it is then! I will wear my best nylons and make sure my toe nails are painted red kekekegay

MdeSade64
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 3:50:45 AM

I have said before yes I would. Seems like Naughty and Sweet are moving in that direction but cautiously.
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 3:53:15 AM

I would meet someone off lush for a sex ! 430-128
playsit
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 4:37:20 AM

I have a few really good friends I would definitely meet for coffee or a nice brunch. Maybe a stroll through a park or on a beach. Maybe some light-hearted teasing, but not for sex. The relationships are far more improtant that a few hours of hedonistic pleasure. Damn, did I just say that?! isjda
lighthouses67
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 4:52:12 PM

I would and I did. We have been together for over year and a half.
oldhound
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 5:43:01 PM

AHHHHHAHAAAAAHAHAAAAAAA. That was just at the question, not anyones responses.
aussiephil
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 10:31:44 PM

I have met a few women from a different site and given the chance I would meet someone from lush as I travel quite a bit in Australia I spose that gomes from being a manslut
Locksley7
Posted: Friday, March 22, 2013 3:29:41 PM

Given the right opportunity - yes!
Elling50
Posted: Friday, March 22, 2013 3:52:02 PM

Not for sex, but here are some nice people that I would enjoy meeting, talking too and share a coffee with.
asleep
Posted: Sunday, March 24, 2013 7:28:39 AM

playsit wrote:
I have a few really good friends I would definitely meet for coffee or a nice brunch. Maybe a stroll through a park or on a beach. Maybe some light-hearted teasing, but not for sex. The relationships are far more improtant that a few hours of hedonistic pleasure. Damn, did I just say that?! isjda

laughing3 VERY well and wisely stated....especially "The relationships are far more important that a few hours of hedonistic pleasure...".

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/exit-33-trust.aspx

Posted: Sunday, March 24, 2013 6:45:10 PM

YES.... because there are so many hot ladies here. NO.... because if they thought I was a lousy lover it' be all over for me!
Ravyn
Posted: Thursday, March 28, 2013 2:45:00 PM

I have met several people in person, both men and women that friendships were formed online first. Was it for sex? No, not at all. Would I meet someone for just sex off Lush? No. There would have to be so much more there then just that. Those that are into that, more power to you, just do it safely.

Posted: Thursday, March 28, 2013 3:02:18 PM

No I would not.
beinggood
Posted: Thursday, March 28, 2013 3:20:43 PM

Yes I would after knowing that person for awhile and I have..He is my Master now!!!

doing my best to be good..
MdeSade64
Posted: Thursday, March 28, 2013 4:21:48 PM

I have responded to this forum previously but I thought that @ 16 pages, I'll update. I would not say no, but I would only say yes to someone who I know well and am comfortable with. The meet would not be for a sexual encounter. It might be as a "sparing" session where two people size one another up to see if they are in for the "long haul". But for me "IF" I were to meet face-to-face, rather than interface-to-interface, it would be to really meet that person not "just" to have an afternoon of debauchery.
I'm married and we have one rule - We don't screw around behind one another's back. If either of us meets anyone we really want to play with we can do so PROVIDED the other is fully aware of the interest and is comfortable with the "scene" moving forward. We both have a form of "right of refusal" for any "scene" happening. But the rationale for that refusal must be sound and understood by the other partner. I just can't say to my wife, no I don't want you to meet Stud(ette) X because I don't like the bastard/bitch. But If I have a reasonable rationale for suggesting that she not move forward, she will accede to my position. Perhaps I should say she'll make her own decision but my concerns will be a major part of her decision.
Lush offers a wonderland of opportunity. My approach would definitely be different were I younger and unattached. I could see this as a "game preserve" were I am the Leo and not worried about those females in my pride since they are my subs and know better than to be upset if I bring home a newbie. But I have matured with age and now know that the love and tight relationship that I have now is more important.
Everyone has their own approach. For me I'll play, but my wife will be comfortable with the relationship and the person involved will know how they fit into our dynamic before anything happens and need to be comfortable with it. Whatever it is...:) My wife can play as well. We play understanding our ground rules.
Damn Much longer than I intended...:) But my $0.02 worth. (I forgot the ASCII keystrokes for the "cents" sign)
Now everyone knows that MdeSade64 can be really "boring"....:)