Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Ladies I NEED Your thoughts, tell me your next move Options · View
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 5:12:36 PM

I walk into the house and this is how I find her on the bed. I know what she’s thinking. My natural reaction would be to rip my clothes off and jump her right there. No, not this time. I’m not as predictable as she might think.

I look at her naked body, so inviting, do delicious, so needy. I unbutton my shirt and slowly walk into the room. No rush. We’ll be playing it differently this time. She’s staring at me, a wide smirk on her face. I reply with a grin as I unzip my pants.

I’ve reached the bed and I can tell she wants me to touch her. I don’t. Instead I pull out my cock and start to stroke it. Slowly, while I look at her face. She’s watching it grow quickly and I can see her getting restless. Good.

I walk around the bed as my cock grows in my hand. I lightly touch her leg as I walk by. I can see from her squirming that she wants this to stop. That’s not what I have in mind. I sit on a chair by the wall, still wearing my open shirt and pants and stroke my now fully hard cock, staring at her.

I can do this all night long, lady. What’s your next move? I’m curious!
Shylass
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 6:16:24 PM

maskedman09 wrote:
I walk into the house and this is how I find her on the bed. I know what she’s thinking. My natural reaction would be to rip my clothes off and jump her right there. No, not this time. I’m not as predictable as she might think.

I look at her naked body, so inviting, do delicious, so needy. I unbutton my shirt and slowly walk into the room. No rush. We’ll be playing it differently this time. She’s staring at me, a wide smirk on her face. I reply with a grin as I unzip my pants.

I’ve reached the bed and I can tell she wants me to touch her. I don’t. Instead I pull out my cock and start to stroke it. Slowly, while I look at her face. She’s watching it grow quickly and I can see her getting restless. Good.

I walk around the bed as my cock grows in my hand. I lightly touch her leg as I walk by. I can see from her squirming that she wants this to stop. That’s not what I have in mind. I sit on a chair by the wall, still wearing my open shirt and pants and stroke my now fully hard cock, staring at her.

If I'm the female, I'd scream at you to get out of my house, whilst phoning the coppers to ask them to remove the stranger who is stroking his cock in my bedroom...

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
hornychick69
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 6:18:05 PM

well if it was me i would pull the sheets down and start playing with myself then lick my whole fingers and start fidting myself and say i can do this all night long too
Posted: Saturday, February 09, 2013 6:39:19 AM

I would laugh. Lfunny
Dudealicious
Posted: Saturday, February 09, 2013 6:42:39 AM

maskedman09 wrote:

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

SubmissiveMistress
Posted: Saturday, February 09, 2013 8:57:45 AM

I grab my handcuffs, get his hands immobile, and fuck him senseless.
SittingBallerina
Posted: Saturday, February 09, 2013 6:10:51 PM

Tell you to get the hell out.
LuvitAll
Posted: Saturday, February 09, 2013 6:19:39 PM

b229 I'd stretch myself out, pull and pinch my nipples and rub my hands down my body to give him some visuals. Open my legs and rub myself while looking in his eyes. Spread my lips open while I rub myself because I know he wouldn't be able to stay off me.