Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Smokin' hot body or beautiful face - who would you want to fuck? Options · View
BelleduJour
Posted: Saturday, February 09, 2013 8:56:04 PM

Okay, I need some feedback! I was out for dinner this evening with my best friend and her hubby and we got into a heated debate about men and women and the difference between them regarding attraction and sex. We all know that men are notorious for how visual they are and how they are often labelled superficial when it comes to what they find 'attractive' as compared to most women. The debate that occurred was this;

PART ONE:
There are two women to choose from; (1) The first woman has smokin' hot perfect 10 body but is NOT considered to be 'attractive' by normal standards. (2) The second woman is considered beautiful or very attractive but has a less than perfect body and may even be carrying a few extra pounds. Not taking into consideration personality and just on looks alone, when it comes to attraction and especially sex, the great majority of men will ALWAYS choose woman #1 over woman #2 confirming that men prefer to date and fuck a perfect BODY rather than a beautiful FACE.

Thoughts? What would you choose and why?

PART TWO:
Same scenarios but now factor in personality and sense of humour etc., how would your answer change if at all and why?

Your thoughts and feedback would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!

cheeseball
Posted: Saturday, February 09, 2013 9:42:29 PM

A no brainer. I would take the beautiful face every time, provided it had a equally beautiful smile.

I would admit we men are a very visual lot. But, as to what is considered attractive is a personal attribute. Some guys are breast men, some are leg guys, or ass lovers.
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 2:30:25 AM

For me it would have to option 1 if it was like just a fuck and you didnt have much too do with the girl after, however if you get to know someone like at work or uni, then theres more of a chance that the attraction could grow for a person with an amazing face but an ok body.

When I used to work in a small cafe, there was a girl who was half pakistani and half english. She had the most amazing face, like persian features. When I first saw her I thought she was beautiful, her body wasnt fat but she was about a uk size 12. I usually go for a petite frame. But when getting to know her we had a great connection.....the sex was amazingggggg, i took her virginity and I was the 1st person she gave a blow job too....lol
JohnC
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 5:12:47 AM

BelleduJour wrote:
Okay, I need some feedback! I was out for dinner this evening with my best friend and her hubby and we got into a heated debate about men and women and the difference between them regarding attraction and sex. We all know that men are notorious for how visual they are and how they are often labelled superficial when it comes to what they find 'attractive' as compared to most women. The debate that occurred was this;

PART ONE:
There are two women to choose from; (1) The first woman has smokin' hot perfect 10 body but is NOT considered to be 'attractive' by normal standards. (2) The second woman is considered beautiful or very attractive but has a less than perfect body and may even be carrying a few extra pounds. Not taking into consideration personality and just on looks alone, when it comes to attraction and especially sex, the great majority of men will ALWAYS choose woman #1 over woman #2 confirming that men prefer to date and fuck a perfect BODY rather than a beautiful FACE.

Thoughts? What would you choose and why?

PART TWO:
Same scenarios but now factor in personality and sense of humour etc., how would your answer change if at all and why?

Your thoughts and feedback would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!

PART ONE: Well belle you know I am not "most guys". I am not sure if what you posted was accurate. If her face was UGLY, then it would definitely not be correct IMO. But if she was fair but not beautiful, that smoking hot body might indeed be a major consideration. But.... not for me. I require a pretty face, and the flaws of the body are not as important.

PART TWO: I think it would for most guys.

HotBttmInBriefs
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 5:58:56 AM

Like others said on a first chance encounter of the two women, the first one most definitely.

It is like when I first met my ex-wife. She was with her best friend who was a lot sexier than her. I wanted the best friend most definitely. At the time I felt she was out of my league. The 3 of us struck up a friendship and over time I got to know the ex-wife and found out she was the actually the hotter lady of the two even though her body and all wasn't the best. I also eventually got to find out that between the two the ex was the best in bed. Too bad that her personality completely changed the whole time we were married. But that's another story.

BallChinian
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 6:35:17 AM

Oddly enough I think about this from time to time. I need to see a comparison in order to make the decision. I guess this means that one isn't a higher priority than the other. Now personality is a deal breaker. Before I got married my worst relationships were with the most beautiful women I dated. Two in particular were extremely hot and not nice people. Those relationships didn't last long. What I found out was that those physical attributes sure were fun, but happiness was way better. I suppose this lead to my infatuation with geeky gals.

"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Piquet
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 6:35:58 AM

I know several girls with very hot bodies whose faces are not going to grace the covers of Vogue. I would pick body over face.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/claudia-incarnatapart-vii.aspx
Icarus32
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 11:07:31 AM

Assuming this isn't for a relationship and were just talking about a fling or a few dates I think I would still pick the pretty face. That is assuming that when you say pretty face and alright body you aren't meaning that the second feature is a train wreck.

Throw personality into the mix and its going to have a huge effect on who is chosen. Could swing things either way.
roymunson101
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 1:56:37 PM

I would totally take the beautiful face over the hot body, and as far as personality goes, that would could change my entire answer. A woman with intelligence and a great personality, to me are always the most attractive.
paul_moadib
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 11:42:33 AM

For me, it's the BODY that counts, the face is secondary.

But you've missed something here ... above the body is the personality. A truly shit-hot girl in bed is one who knows what to do, what to say etc.

The body and face are pushed into 2nd and 3rd place.

Putting it crudely, a girl with a filthy mind is #1.
LOVES4PLAY
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 12:33:11 PM

Sorry Choice (A) remains unanswered..
On Choice (B) Yes personality will have a tremendous impact .
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 1:27:49 PM

I would choose a pretty face over smoking hot body everytime...who really wants a butterface. Personality is huge; why would you want to be with someone who is sad and down and unhappy all the time even if she is the hottest woman on the planet to me I would not want to be with her.
LongLiveMe
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 1:43:03 PM

Well, it depends on how bad the face is. For example, If he has a medical condition, I wouldn't mind an ugly face at all, but if he had, say, plastic surgery, eww. I would prefer a smokin' body, but hey, it's not everything.