Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Shemales: Are they the straight man's 'free zone'? Options · View
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 6:59:42 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 534,748
My question is, why does he care what people think? Gay, bi, or straight, in our world today it is just a word. Being a lesbian I know there are those fanatics out there that think sex between same sex is a sin against God but if there is a God he created me this way and you too. Just do what makes you happy.
kylie_kained
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 7:16:41 PM

Rank: Detention Seeker

Joined: 8/17/2010
Posts: 994
Location: Over your Knee Screaming and Kicking!, United King
Being Trans and speaking for myself I have no intention whatsoever in performing this act on a guy.
















Guest
Posted: Thursday, October 18, 2012 5:23:36 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 534,748
lafayettemister
Posted: Thursday, October 18, 2012 7:04:07 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/4/2010
Posts: 6,372
Location: Alabama, United States
SexOnWheels wrote:
Funny how these days, straight guys who are these huge studs and are very popular with women usually always have these boring straight as arrow black and white opinions about what's gay and what constitutes straight, presumably because they've fucked a thousand chicks they think they are mens men. Funnily enough though the Romans, Spartans, Vikings...well every single "manly" ass kicking, violent, war hungry, male dominated culture has shunned (what we today laud and envy) as studs and fanny magnets as weak, feeble minded and worst of all for today's stud muffin they were even thought of as effeminate.

It might be possible that the majority of average people don't get as much sex as they'd like and as a result have a more open idea that it might b possible to try a same sex thing , a Transexuality thing or what the hell ever they want to try to scratch that itch.


I think most people, studly men or wimpy men, hot chicks or not-as-hot chicks all know what constitutes straight and gay. If you fuck someone of the same sex, it's homosexuality. If a guy fucks another guy, he's gay. Or Bi. If you want to say sexuality is sexuality regardless of the genders, that's fine. I can accept that. But straight sex IS straight sex, between male and female.

As for the "studs" of today's world, I doubt anyone in history would view John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Wilt Chamberlin, Ray Lewis... as effeminate because they only fuck women. Nor would anyone view Ross the Intern or David Bowie as some Spartan or Viking type ass kicking stud.

A man's sexuality has no bearing on his studliness or ass-kicking ability.





When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Magical_felix
Posted: Thursday, October 18, 2012 4:57:38 PM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,905
Location: California
SexOnWheels wrote:
Funny how these days, straight guys who are these huge studs and are very popular with women usually always have these boring straight as arrow black and white opinions about what's gay and what constitutes straight, presumably because they've fucked a thousand chicks they think they are mens men. Funnily enough though the Romans, Spartans, Vikings...well every single "manly" ass kicking, violent, war hungry, male dominated culture has shunned (what we today laud and envy) as studs and fanny magnets as weak, feeble minded and worst of all for today's stud muffin they were even thought of as effeminate.

It might be possible that the majority of average people don't get as much sex as they'd like and as a result have a more open idea that it might b possible to try a same sex thing , a Transexuality thing or what the hell ever they want to try to scratch that itch.




Wait wait wait... What does this mean? Are you saying that it's lack of sex that makes some guys venture out of their comfort zone and into a free gay zone? Some guys - that aren't fanny magnet studs - start engaging in gay acts because they can't get some from women? Lack of straight sex creates a gay itch?



laughing8






AngelHeart01
Posted: Thursday, October 18, 2012 5:08:08 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/23/2010
Posts: 3,139
Location: ♥ Southern Style ♥, United States
Magical_felix wrote:




Wait wait wait... What does this mean? Are you saying that it's lack of sex that makes some guys venture out of their comfort zone and into a free gay zone? Some guys - that aren't fanny magnet studs - start engaging in gay acts because they can't get some from women? Lack of straight sex creates a gay itch?



laughing8





Go ahead and scratch it baby bootyshake

FarmgirlJill
Posted: Friday, October 19, 2012 2:40:12 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 7/22/2010
Posts: 64
kinkygirl wrote:
My question is, why does he care what people think? Gay, bi, or straight, in our world today it is just a word. Being a lesbian I know there are those fanatics out there that think sex between same sex is a sin against God but if there is a God he created me this way and you too. Just do what makes you happy.



I totally agree Kinky. I'm bisexual and it shouldn't matter what others think as long as what a person is doing makes them happy.
Guest
Posted: Friday, October 19, 2012 10:25:54 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 534,748
Guest
Posted: Friday, October 19, 2012 10:57:04 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 534,748
Guest
Posted: Friday, October 19, 2012 11:16:04 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 534,748
WellMadeMale wrote:


Please refrain from this crap, out here in the general membership forum area(s).

Thanks


Crap? Get a grip. A little nudge would have been sufficient.

I'll try and check the rules further.......My bad

Irish
Guest
Posted: Friday, October 19, 2012 11:25:07 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 534,748
I dont find anything wrong with shemales
HappyEndings
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 1:01:39 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/7/2011
Posts: 717
Location: United States
I think the only "gay" people are those that are hung up on labels... LOL

Labels are for people that are too uptight up to relax and enjoy themselves. As long as it's between consenting adults and nobody get's seriously hurt or forced against their will I say let the games begin. ;)

Personally I've never seen a shemale in person but I freely admit to being intensely curious and interested!

Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 7:32:56 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,288
Location: Cakeland, United States
Irishdandy wrote:


Crap? Get a grip. A little nudge would have been sufficient.

I'll try and check the rules further.......My bad

Irish


Since you've chosen to receive messages from Friends Only... I suppose you're partly responsible for the miscommunications or any additional embarrassment?

I tried to PM you & after spending 4 minutes writing to you, was told I could not.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 7:44:56 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,288
Location: Cakeland, United States
HappyEndings wrote:
I think the only "gay" people are those that are hung up on labels... LOL

Labels are for people that are too uptight up to relax and enjoy themselves.


I've tried to imagine what this world and existence might be like, if mankind had not invented the practice of labeling everything under the Sun. Imagine no adjectives, pronouns, nouns...literally no language at all.

Why we'd all sound like Lush member - Remember, and we'd all be struggling to communicate, express ourselves and be understood. Might as well be a colony of asexual amoebae.

It's one thing to not like a label and to choose to not recognize a label. How would you know to be attracted to something or to avoid something else, unless that something was labeled so that you could comprehend what something was. Imagine trying to describe a mass of somethings doing something to somethings...something might be happening but what that something is is just some thing.

I don't see anything sexy about a Bugatti motorcycle, or any other inanimate object -- other people do.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
seeker4
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 8:56:32 AM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 10/17/2012
Posts: 3,447
Location: Gone walkabout, Canada
HappyEndings wrote:
Labels are for people that are too uptight up to relax and enjoy themselves. As long as it's between consenting adults and nobody get's seriously hurt or forced against their will I say let the games begin. ;)


Seconded (or thirded, or whatever) though labels have their uses as long as we define them rather than them defining us.



HappyEndings wrote:
Personally I've never seen a shemale in person but I freely admit to being intensely curious and interested!


Never met a transsexual of any stripe in person either and not really curious about them sexually. If I met a transgendered person that I liked and we hit it off, I'd gladly get it on with them but that applies to cisgendered males and females too. I'm not out watching shemale porn or engaging in wild fantasies about them or anything like that. They're just another potential lover to me, not a fetish.

I do have some trans friends online and do worry about what effect the "shemale" stereotypes have on their acceptance in broader society. If they are seen as being merely a "kink" or a "straight man's 'free zone'", how are they supposed to gain acceptance (not just tolerance but acceptance) in everyday society.


Its been a while but I finally got a new story out. Enjoy!

Satisfaction in the Park
lafayettemister
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 8:09:47 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/4/2010
Posts: 6,372
Location: Alabama, United States
SexOnWheels wrote:


No one (I) ever said sex between man and woman is anything other than straight sex.

No, if you fuck someone of the same sex it's called a homosexual act, or "experimenting", to take the further step of calling this person gay would require this person to have engaged in prolonged homosexual acts over an extended period of time. That's when you can begin to attempt to label someone else. Once you do label someone though you run the risk of copping a label yourself.

Here's one...

Puritanical.



Fucking a "shemale" is more than an experiment. Time and frequency are irrelevant. If a man's sexual history is of being with other men, then he's a gay guy. It's not a label, it just is what it is.

Here's a label...

Moron. Puritanical, sorry but that doesn't fit. You could call me puritanical if I passed some sort of religious judgement on someone because of his sexuality. I didn't do that. I offer no judgement, anyone can fuck whomever the wish. My only point is, if a man fucks another person in the ass because there a cock where the pussy would be... it's a gay act.





When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
TheGulfCoaster
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 11:45:47 AM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 1/2/2011
Posts: 581
Location: Sarasota County, United States
I'd like to think I'm one of the straightest men on Lush. I don't care what anyone else's preferences are, and I don't know if 'experimenting with a 'she-male' would give a man the 'gay' label, but one thing is for sure, he can't call himself straight any longer!
Guest
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 8:10:17 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 534,748
lafayettemister
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 7:19:38 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/4/2010
Posts: 6,372
Location: Alabama, United States
SexOnWheels wrote:



Okie Dokie, Gay Act then...

Puritanical does have a religious element, on that you are dead right old chap (its part of my point of why I used the word), looking up in my dictionary here..."Very strict in moral (and or religious) matters, often excessivlely so: rigidly austere. by extension one might add opinionated and judgemental.

You know I hummed an hahhed whether to put either Puritanical OR Prudish, which is probably more apt... I plumped for Puritanical to make myself look more intelligent. I kinda think it still worked as a device to annoy.


Neither puritanical or prudish work. Again, both of those would require me to pass judgement on the morality of the act. I'm not doing that. I'm not shocked that in the world men have sex with other men. My sensibilities aren't offended with the knowledge of fudge packing. I.e., not a prude. If you like taking it up the ass or fucking some dude while giving him the "reach around", go for it. We should all be able to fuck whomever we wish. Nor do I think that a gay man or lesbian woman is breaking the laws of nature and are destined to eternity in the fiery pits of hell because of their sex life. And not dragging them naked out of bed and straight to Bible study to save their souls.

You didn't annoy me. A factual inaccuracy isn't an annoyance.





When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Magical_felix
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 7:47:19 AM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,905
Location: California
SexOnWheels wrote:
You know I hummed an hahhed whether to put either Puritanical OR Prudish


I think dense or misguided may have worked better.

For example.

lafayettemister wrote:
My sensibilities aren't offended with the knowledge of fudge packing. I.e., not a prude.


See what he said? That is a very bigoted way of making his point. That is like saying, "I'm not racist, I love spooks." Do you think he describes sex between a man and a woman as fudgepacking even though straight couples have anal sex too? I don't think so.

lafayettemister wrote:
If you like taking it up the ass or fucking some dude while giving him the "reach around", go for it. We should all be able to fuck whomever we wish. Nor do I think that a gay man or lesbian woman is breaking the laws of nature and are destined to eternity in the fiery pits of hell because of their sex life. And not dragging them naked out of bed and straight to Bible study to save their souls.


See? Dense.

He thinks he is tolerant because he doesn't drag them naked out of bed. What weird imagery. I mean, just a weird place to go in his head.

He thinks that tolerance is belittling them first and crudely describing their sex lives then saying, well I don't think they should burn in hell for it.

Just very bizarre or maybe misguided. It could be he's just trying to be cool lafayette or like bad boy lafayette. Who knows..

Is there a word that combines dense and misguided?




lafayettemister
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 9:22:30 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/4/2010
Posts: 6,372
Location: Alabama, United States
Magical_felix wrote:


See? Dense.

He thinks he is tolerant because he doesn't drag them naked out of bed. What weird imagery. I mean, just a weird place to go in his head.

He thinks that tolerance is belittling them first and crudely describing their sex lives then saying, well I don't think they should burn in hell for it.

Just very bizarre or maybe misguided. It could be he's just trying to be cool lafayette or like bad boy lafayette. Who knows..

Is there a word that combines dense and misguided?


That was sarcasm, dude. I'm not belittling anyone, I'm only saying that sex with shemales isn't a "free zone". In no way am I intolerant of anyone for their sex lives. I don't care who fucks who or how they do it.

edit... i'd use "fudgepacking" sarcastically regardless of the genders of one or both participants






When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Mazza
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 10:30:21 AM

Rank: Mazztastic

Joined: 9/20/2012
Posts: 3,040
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
Magical_felix wrote:
Do you think he describes sex between a man and a woman as fudgepacking even though straight couples have anal sex too?


I dunno... I've lost count of the times LM's offered to pack my fudge for me...



WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 1:43:35 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,288
Location: Cakeland, United States
SexOnWheels wrote:
Well, it might at least get you thinking. If you've had a long "dry spell", shit it had me thinking there for a while. Come on, I bet everyone has thought it.


When I'm in the midst of a long dry spell (and I've endured a few of those over my lifetime) I've found myself masturbating while remembering former female fuckmonster/partners. I never thought about fucking a shemale.

Now I have. It would be like fucking an asshole - with a set of gonads swaying half an inch from my penetrating cock. I'll pass. I prefer rememberances to fictional fantasy (in this department anyway).

Magical_felix wrote:
Is there a word that combines dense and misguided?


Feel free to borrow my favorite catch-all term, all you wish, Jack. That word captures everything derogatory or implied, I think.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 1:49:44 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,288
Location: Cakeland, United States
lafayettemister wrote:
i'd use "fudgepacking" sarcastically regardless of the genders of one or both participants


Yeah sure you would. When's the last time you slid down Mustard Lane while packing some woman's fudge with your well-greased spatula?

Sounds romantic, cherished and intimate doesn't it? evil4

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 6:51:43 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 534,748
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 7:12:10 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,288
Location: Cakeland, United States
SexOnWheels wrote:
lol....ok im out. I dont think anyone could ever win an argument with the levels of hill billy prejudice exhibited in this discussion.


Nobody wins any arguments on the internutz, SOW. Educate us, enlighten us. Ain't nobody judging you or anyone else. I'm a sod-busting hillbillly (thrice removed), I just don't care for dick when I'm thinking I'm getting pussy.

How would you feel if you ordered your eggs sunny side up and they were served to you all scrambled (or vice-a-versa).

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 10:56:53 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 534,748
maturemaleinmo
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 7:51:11 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 11/3/2011
Posts: 26
Location: Columbia, United States
Male, female, shemale, it really doesn't matter as long as everyone is having fun and enjoying the sex. People just need to get over the stupid negatives the religious right in this country put on people.
ByronLord
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 8:43:19 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/14/2010
Posts: 753
Location: Massachusetts, United States
Magical_felix wrote:



......what are the other genders?


I could tell you but I would have to fuck you afterwards.

Guest
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 5:58:11 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 534,748
lafayettemister wrote:
If it walks like a dick and talks like a dick, it must be a dick.

Two people with dicks having sex is a gay act. It's not a "free zone" like it didn't count. If anyone wants to be with a man or shemale, go for it. But if you do, then you have gay tendencies. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Its not a gay act. A shemale views herself as a woman, many of them you could never tell the difference. Many men including myself think about it. Trust me I'm definitely straight. I'm not sure I'd be with one, have not got that far in my head yet but I view them as women and treat them such. I fell weird when my boy ask for a hug. Open your mind.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.