Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Help Options · View
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2013 8:39:03 AM

I used to know how to post pics and Ive completely forgotten ! I have the pics I wanna post but how do I put them on someones wall ?

and if I see a pic on someones wall I want to re-use...how do I do that ?Fugly
ArtAngel
Posted: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 8:59:08 AM

LovelyDaddy wrote:
I used to know how to post pics and Ive completely forgotten ! I have the pics I wanna post but how do I put them on someones wall ?

and if I see a pic on someones wall I want to re-use...how do I do that ?Fugly

Here is the info u need for the forums:

There are two ways to post a picture in the forum.
Firstly, if you click on this image you can submit a url to an image hosted somewhere on the internet.
Note This hot linking of an image may not always work, if the host of the image has blocked access from other sites.

Once you have posted at least 20 replies in the forum, there is a new button available to you .
This button will allow you to upload an image from your computer onto the Lush servers.
Move your mouse over the lil buttons above after u have reached the 20 replies in the forum & then u will be able to post pics here

*To re-use a pic from someone else* right click on properties ..copy & paste the image link where u want it to go

Hope it works!!
angieseroticpen
Posted: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 9:14:08 AM

LovelyDaddy wrote:
.......... and if I see a pic on someones wall I want to re-use...how do I do that ?Fugly

Just a friendly warning about Copyright!........ Although pictures (as well as Stories) might be in the public domain Copyright Laws make it a criminal offence to use them without their owners permission.

“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”