Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Do you ever feel a bit harrassed or annoyed at some people on lush? Options · View
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2012 9:25:34 PM

HELL YES!
I'm more into girls than guys right now,but I will chat with guys.
I've posted on my profile what things I'm not into,and what is the first thing guys ask me?All the things I'm not into.
And another thing.I posted that I'm not adding men as friends and I keep getting friend request from men.
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2012 9:27:19 PM

now and then, but I have many great friends.
Posted: Friday, February 24, 2012 8:14:52 AM

Delete, Block, Ignore but I usually, just put myself on away and it works all fine. =)

But what annoys me all the bloody time is when I finally chat with them, they are asking me my age,if I am dating anyone, my interests. HELLO YOU DICKHEAD!!!! ALL THOSE ARE ON MY PROFILE ! But I'm such a polite person so I always reply them and say "its all on my profile." when they ask again I just say "ya know. its on my profile so just read it before starting a chat."

crybaby some days I just want to yell at them.
Fugly
Posted: Friday, February 24, 2012 8:33:44 AM

I really can't say that anybody annoys me, but I can be sure that I annoy many Whistle
MindFucker2
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 4:12:51 AM

I get annoyed sometimes as all they want is to get off all the time - one I have had to block as every time I came on to Lush he sent messages.My away status does not seem to work -now I have figured out how to block I will do that more often.
Jack_42
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 5:21:29 AM

People who ask to be your friend and then once you've added them ignore requests to chat - it's as though they're just collecting heads to increase their readership or something.
Dirty_D
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 5:36:12 AM

Jack_42 wrote:
People who ask to be your friend and then once you've added them ignore requests to chat - it's as though they're just collecting heads to increase their readership or something.

I very rarely send friend requests, however, I do accept most that I receive. It clearly states on my profile I don't want to chat with most, and so I get annoyed by those who message me about it repeatedly.

Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 5:43:56 AM

Interesting read.....

Annoyed by some? Sure. Mostly on the forums though.

As for chatting in general, I like to chat if I have the time.

I have NOT blocked anyone though. That may come later though? LOL I don't know. I see no need at this point.

I have weeded out my friends list though. Mostly because those people just stopped talking to me (if ever). So honestly any contact I have with them can still be done on the forum, and no real "loss". The only thing that changed is that they are not in my friends list and I am not taking up space in theirs. People can STILL chat with me though. You don't have to be on someone's friends list (usually) to TALK to them. LOL
BelleduJour
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 11:51:43 AM

Yes I have although more so in the past than today - having been on here a while, I've learned a thing or two about how the online game is played and what I want my experiences to be. It's really not rocket science - choose your friends carefully, adjust your privacy settings and/or visit HIDDEN and finally, don't be afraid to speak your mind and/or get comfortable with your DELETE button - I know I have and that's why my friend list is as small as it is. Quality over quantity. It makes all the difference on here.

_Crystal_
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 1:59:53 PM

aalily wrote:
You know the ones, who constantly message and chat request you and once you talk to them they're just BORING!
Nothing interesting to say, they keep leaving the chat due to some 'technical problem' and you just lose interest!

LOL yes. <3

~Crystal; PM Me.?
SittingBallerina
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 3:06:50 PM

There have been times where a guy and I will chat for a bit, but then things get really weird, so I block him. Then there are others who outright say obscene things and they won't leave me alone. That's why I love the block button.