Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Moms I'd Like To ... Options · View
msven213
Posted: Thursday, February 14, 2013 9:30:47 PM

Nothing can get my cock fully erect quicker than the thought or sight of a MILF (35-45 year old).

Do we have juicy MILFs here? and is it usual that mature women lust after young men?

mmmm i can ride 24/24 7/7 a fine married mommy!

Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 3:53:10 AM

Jack_42
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 5:29:25 AM

knine213 wrote:
Nothing can get my cock fully erect quicker than the thought or sight of a MILF (35-45 year old).

Do we have juicy MILFs here? and is it usual that mature women lust after young men?

mmmm i can ride 24/24 7/7 a fine married mommy!

I agree with everything except your age spec.

MoonlightSerenity
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 11:57:38 AM

Is it just me or do the female(s) in those pictures look really scared?

Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
elitfromnorth
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 12:00:20 PM

MoonlightSerenity wrote:
Is it just me or do the female(s) in those pictures look really scared?

More like bored shitless. "I have to do more of these? Can we just get it over with?"

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 12:10:44 PM

knine213 wrote:
Nothing can

Do us a favor and please turn off the bold for all of your text all the time. It's okay every so often if you wish to bring some emphasis to the table.

Learn where to post the image pix and where to post the text questions & answers... and please learn how to use the GAWDDAMNED FUCKING SEARCH FUNCKTSHUNALITY.

We understand that you are new here and seek attention, but seriously...The site has been here 6 years and many of us have been here 2, 3, 4 years. Almost every question has already been posed or couched in one of a dozen different ways and answered by hundreds if not thousands of people.

You can jump start an old thread if you'd like to. That's a perfectly acceptable attention whoaring thing to do.

And I believe the Matriarch has already nicely asked you to change your freaky username, once. Your ignorance of certain customs and clues employed here...isn't wise, nor welcome with open arms by all.

We look forward to your future additions to our online neighborhood.

Thanks

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
msven213
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2013 6:07:28 PM

well made reply :D

I was gonna start name-calling and claim that there was no guidelines, but actually I just learned that there is a whole forum section for rules. Thanks for the remarks, and yeah I will use the what is known here the fucking search functionality.

While my username was randomly chosen, and I don't see any rule against it, yet thanks for the reminder, I will request to change, I don't be associated with that kind of stuff.

I guess I welcome my self to you and to this amazing community, as Jack black once put it together :D
Poppet
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 11:58:08 AM

WellMadeMale wrote:
[/b][/size]

Do us a favor and please turn off the bold for all of your text all the time. It's okay every so often if you wish to bring some emphasis to the table.

Learn where to post the image pix and where to post the text questions & answers... and please learn how to use the GAWDDAMNED FUCKING SEARCH FUNCKTSHUNALITY.

We understand that you are new here and seek attention, but seriously...The site has been here 6 years and many of us have been here 2, 3, 4 years. Almost every question has already been posed or couched in one of a dozen different ways and answered by hundreds if not thousands of people.

You can jump start an old thread if you'd like to. That's a perfectly acceptable attention whoaring thing to do.

And I believe the Matriarch has already nicely asked you to change your freaky username, once. Your ignorance of certain customs and clues employed here...isn't wise, nor welcome with open arms by all.

We look forward to your future additions to our online neighborhood.

Thanks

This slightly turned me on.. drunken

Walk away Poppet.... lol