Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

need a favor from the music buffs around here Options · View
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 12:06:10 PM

i need some help identifying the following Il Divo song i've had on my old ipod nano for a few years but have forgotten the title to,here are the lyrics:

i have been blind,unwilling,to see the true love you're giving,i have ignored every blessing,im on my knees,confessing,that i feel myself surrender each time i see your face,i am staggered by your beauty your unassuming grace,and i feel my heart is turning falling into place,i cant hide,now hear my confession,i have been wrong about you,thought i was strong,without you,for so long,nothing could move me,for so long,nothing could change me,now i feel myself surrender each time i see your face,i am captured by your beauty,your unassuming grace,and i feel my heart is turning,falling into place,i cant hide,now hear my confession,you are the air that i breathe,you're the ground beneath my feet,when did i stop believing?cause i feel myself surrender each time i see your face,i am staggered by your beauty your unassuming grace,and i feel my heart falling into place,i cant hide,now hear my confession,i cant hide,now hear my confession
Dani
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 12:09:32 PM

you can just paste the lyrics into google...that's what I did and "My Confession" by Josh Groban came up

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 12:29:14 PM

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:
you can just paste the lyrics into google...that's what I did and "My Confession" by Josh Groban came up

i tried that at first and i got nothing,it said that it was too much info
sprite
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 12:30:39 PM

Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 1:41:31 PM

For a minute there i was thinking this was about Devo. CRAAAACK THAT WHIP!!!!! a1089 Break your lovers back Whistle you must whip it Whistle