Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Truth Or Dare Options · View
Guest
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 5:19:12 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 473,817
Does anyone ever play Truth or Dare on the forum or is that best left for the chat room?

Does anybody want to play electronic Truth or Dare ?

My wife and I have done it a number of times thru email. Pretty hot sometimes.

Jack_42
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 6:53:31 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/21/2009
Posts: 978
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Ok explain how you do it?
SittingBallerina
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2013 1:21:04 AM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 7/15/2012
Posts: 2,342
Location: Center Stage, United States
People do it through the chat rooms and for me personally, it gets really confusing because they try and have a t/d session, but a conversation is going on at the same time. I'm sure they're having a lot of fun, it's just not for me. As for an electronic t/d, I have no idea what you mean.
Dudealicious
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2013 6:26:18 AM

Rank: Wise Ass

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,340
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
jakehatteras wrote:
Does anyone ever play Truth or Dare on the forum or is that best left for the chat room?

Does anybody want to play electronic Truth or Dare ?

My wife and I have done it a number of times thru email. Pretty hot sometimes.



Sorry to let you know that someone has beaten you to this (almost 2 years ago) you can find the thread here:

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst15118_Truth-Or-Dare.aspx

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Guest
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2013 1:26:50 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 473,817
Dudealicious wrote:


Sorry to let you know that someone has beaten you to this (almost 2 years ago) you can find the thread here:



Thanks For The Link!
That wasn't worth a crap,
CurlyGirly
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2013 2:33:01 PM

Rank: CurlyFries

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 1,743
Location: United States
jakehatteras wrote:


Thanks For The Link!
That wasn't worth a crap,


Sure it was. Told you that this had already been started in games and if you're interested in continuing the game, then go post there and get it going.






Dudealicious
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2013 2:35:04 PM

Rank: Wise Ass

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,340
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
jakehatteras wrote:


Thanks For The Link!
That wasn't worth a crap,


Oh I get it! You're trying to solicit the public forums for participants in your private game.
Good luck with that!

Oh and thanks for being so polite!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Guest
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2013 5:45:32 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 473,817
CurlyGirly wrote:


Sure it was. Told you that this had already been started in games and if you're interested in continuing the game, then go post there and get it going.



Where's games?
Guest
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2013 7:33:36 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 473,817
Dudealicious wrote:


Oh I get it! You're trying to solicit the public forums for participants in your private game.
Good luck with that!

Oh and thanks for being so polite!
Y so touchy?
trinket
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 5:33:34 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 9,998
Location: Nowhere near you, Bahamas

You say this:

jakehatteras wrote:

Thanks For The Link!
That wasn't worth a crap,




Then ask for help?

jakehatteras wrote:


Where's games?


kekekegay Good luck with that....

Check the Index. Please don't ask me where the index is...






Dudealicious
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 6:09:34 AM

Rank: Wise Ass

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,340
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
lovewhenuswallow wrote:
Y so touchy?


How is that being touchy? Being told that the link wasn't worth a crap, when it's exactly what the OP was talking about.
If someone tells you you're an idiot or being a jerk, would you not stand up for yourself? Or would you smile and agree with them?

Edit: Just curious as to why you jumped in. Why get involved? (Or should I say Y get involved?)

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

janet_haney
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 8:10:44 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/7/2013
Posts: 254
Location: United States
I'm with you Dudealicious. Another respectful day on Lush
blazestcyr
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 12:52:37 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/19/2011
Posts: 737
Location: where bugs die
i think people react a certain way when others get mad at responses well that are not what the poster was looking for but to

me..were..kinda warranted...hello many times asked ?'s!!

see when you post a public question... well to me that leaves you WIDE open from general to sarcastic depending on what YOU put in your topic

i bet others would do a truth or truth ...question one as a dare would be hard to prove

in fact i WOULD of but your "that was worth a crap" put me off....too

i dont think dude was touchy just someone who was trying to help you

as he did to me once too (TO HELP ME!!)..he is a great guy funny and smart...and from his posts on here....well very well versed on lush specifics...

so how about a thank you to anyone who even takes the time to answer anything on here

THANK YOU LUSHIES!!!!

Guest
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 12:53:00 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 473,817
Dudealicious wrote:


How is that being touchy? Being told that the link wasn't worth a crap, when it's exactly what the OP was talking about.
If someone tells you you're an idiot or being a jerk, would you not stand up for yourself? Or would you smile and agree with them?

Edit: Just curious as to why you jumped in. Why get involved? (Or should I say Y get involved?)
I don't think he was trying to make it personal. The link just wasn't what he was looking for. Thanks but, that doesn't help me one damn bit. See where i'm goin? Now if he said something like "Mind your own damn business"or 'i don't need your crap advice" i would take that as personal.


To answer your question, I would probably smile and look the other way to be honest.I'n not much into petty confrontations these days.
Dudealicious
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 2:27:40 PM

Rank: Wise Ass

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,340
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
lovewhenuswallow wrote:
I don't think he was trying to make it personal. The link just wasn't what he was looking for. Thanks but, that doesn't help me one damn bit. See where i'm goin? Now if he said something like "Mind your own damn business"or 'i don't need your crap advice" i would take that as personal.


To answer your question, I would probably smile and look the other way to be honest.I'n not much into petty confrontations these days.


Hence why you jumped in, in the first place right?
See where I'm goin?

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Guest
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 5:16:23 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 473,817
Dudealicious wrote:


Hence why you jumped in, in the first place right?
See where I'm goin?
You seem to look for anything you can find to jump on new Lush members. You and Sprite have been on my nuts since i came to lush,making me think that you have a stick up your ass for some reason. Some of your members that have been here a few years can get a little out of hand with comments made towards other members and you're nowhere to be found.dontknow

I'm just tryin to provide you with some insight and assistance, Dude.

P.S. Considering that three of the six posts in that previous truth or dare thread are from the op i guess you could consider it a crap thread. No one really played right?
Dudealicious
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 5:49:37 PM

Rank: Wise Ass

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,340
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
lovewhenuswallow wrote:
You seem to look for anything you can find to jump on new Lush members. You and Sprite have been on my nuts since i came to lush,making me think that you have a stick up your ass for some reason. Some of your members that have been here a few years can get a little out of hand with comments made towards other members and you're nowhere to be found.dontknow

I'm just tryin to provide you with some insight and assistance, Dude.

P.S. Considering that three of the six posts in that previous truth or dare thread are from the op i guess you could consider it a crap thread. No one really played right?


For the record, I have had one interaction with you. In fact I feel like you have assimilated yourself to be a great member here. But for some reason, you have taken the onus on yourself to stick up for someone you don't know and crap on me. Congrats you look like a modern day Lush superhero!

My apologies that I may not have understood the OP but it seems like you're some amazing fucking mind reader and knows exactly what the original post was all about. bows at your feet and yells. "I'm not worthy"

Ease off man, besides how many versions of truth or dare exist anyway?
Y don't U check?

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Dudealicious
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 8:03:50 PM

Rank: Wise Ass

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,340
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
lovewhenuswallow wrote:
You seem to look for anything you can find to jump on new Lush members. You and Sprite have been on my nuts since i came to lush,making me think that you have a stick up your ass for some reason. Some of your members that have been here a few years can get a little out of hand with comments made towards other members and you're nowhere to be found.dontknow

I'm just tryin to provide you with some insight and assistance, Dude.

P.S. Considering that three of the six posts in that previous truth or dare thread are from the op i guess you could consider it a crap thread. No one really played right?


Just to let you know Sprite is the most amazing woman you'll never know. You would best save face by leaving her out.

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Guest
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 9:34:45 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 473,817
Dudealicious wrote:


For the record, I have had one interaction with you. In fact I feel like you have assimilated yourself to be a great member here. But for some reason, you have taken the onus on yourself to stick up for someone you don't know and crap on me. Congrats you look like a modern day Lush superhero!

My apologies that I may not have understood the OP but it seems like you're some amazing fucking mind reader and knows exactly what the original post was all about. bows at your feet and yells. "I'm not worthy"

Ease off man, besides how many versions of truth or dare exist anyway?
Y don't U check?
Actually you've condemed me on a couple of seperate occasions as i remember. Due to the nature of my career i tend to pay a great deal of attention to detail, both a blessing and a curse.But, it's not about me, i've noticed that you have a tendancy to hold past incidents over other members heads. For example; You've brought back months old posts by certain members( when they've an insulting post) and held it over thier head. Also, i've seen where you have made kind of a smart (off topic) remark to another members reply to a post.

Is it maybe that you've been here for awhile and seen enough BS comes thru here that you might be a bit edgy towards newer members? cause it seems to me that newer members don't always get a fair shake around here imo. So eager to label pervs and condem thier topics for example.dontknow This is my 1st ever sex site membership f y i. ( look there's that 'y' again) Think

Really though, i'm not tryin to screw with you or sprite. You're a little harsh to some members at times imo. Maybe it has something to to with being seasoned members and dealing with all the shit that comes thru here perhaps.


Again, i'm not tryin to fuck with you dude nor play some masked superhero



Fugly
Guest
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 9:39:15 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 473,817
Dudealicious wrote:


Just to let you know Sprite is the most amazing woman you'll never know. You would best save face by leaving her out.
I like sprite, why'd you have to go and do that? Y oh Y?
Dudealicious
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2013 5:07:41 AM

Rank: Wise Ass

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,340
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
lovewhenuswallow wrote:
Actually you've condemed me on a couple of seperate occasions as i remember. Due to the nature of my career i tend to pay a great deal of attention to detail, both a blessing and a curse.But, it's not about me, i've noticed that you have a tendancy to hold past incidents over other members heads. For example; You've brought back months old posts by certain members( when they've an insulting post) and held it over thier head. Also, i've seen where you have made kind of a smart (off topic) remark to another members reply to a post.

Is it maybe that you've been here for awhile and seen enough BS comes thru here that you might be a bit edgy towards newer members? cause it seems to me that newer members don't always get a fair shake around here imo. So eager to label pervs and condem thier topics for example.dontknow This is my 1st ever sex site membership f y i. ( look there's that 'y' again) Think

Really though, i'm not tryin to screw with you or sprite. You're a little harsh to some members at times imo. Maybe it has something to to with being seasoned members and dealing with all the shit that comes thru here perhaps.

Again, i'm not tryin to fuck with you dude nor play some masked superhero



Fugly


Not only to your posts confuse me at times, but your grammar is horrid.

If you say you're not trying to fuck with me why post? I have asked you a few questions and for some reason you have failed to answer them. Why's that? Maybe because I make sense in what I have said.

Just to let you know my profession also requires attention to detail (and lots of it). Hey guess what!?! Maybe that's why I remember what people post, and bring it to their attention at a later date to show we do listen to what people say. Doesn't that suck! Members actually listening to others!?! What a concept.

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Dudealicious
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2013 5:08:48 AM

Rank: Wise Ass

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,340
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
lovewhenuswallow wrote:
I like sprite, why'd you have to go and do that? Y oh Y?


d'oh!

With your "attention to detail" did you forget that you originally called her out as not being as receptive to new members?

Why'd I have to do what, when you already had done it to yourself?

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Guest
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2013 6:34:45 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 473,817
Dudealicious wrote:


d'oh!

With your "attention to detail" did you forget that you originally called her out as not being as receptive to new members?

Why'd I have to do what, when you already had done it to yourself?



Dudealicious, time to change your screen name to sirwhinesalot. Just saying.
Dudealicious
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2013 6:51:44 AM

Rank: Wise Ass

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,340
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
jakehatteras wrote:



Dudealicious, time to change your screen name to sirwhinesalot. Just saying.


Good one!



The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

SamBrown
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2013 7:32:47 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/25/2012
Posts: 38
Location: United Kingdom
jakehatteras wrote:



Dudealicious, time to change your screen name to sirwhinesalot. Just saying.


Jake, I too am a newbie and have submitted a similar number of posts to you. I have not been black-balled, criticised, put down or received any negative comments from either dudealicious or sprite and so I completely disagree with your generalisation. In my experience the replies by these two and the majority of others are friendly and courteous.

If it is tiring for newcomers then I should imagine that it is even worse for old-timers when the same questions are repeated quite so frequently, even more so when asked without reference to spelling, punctuation, grammar, tact, diplomacy or indeed intelligence. I think therefore a little allowance should be given for the occasional caustic comment which slips out.

In fact when it does it is generally in response to a unwarranted post and almost always reflects what I and I suspect most other Lushies are thinking.

Just saying.

Guest
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2013 4:04:17 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 473,817
Dudealicious wrote:


Not only to your posts confuse me at times, but your grammar is horrid.

If you say you're not trying to fuck with me why post? I have asked you a few questions and for some reason you have failed to answer them. Why's that? Maybe because I make sense in what I have said.

Just to let you know my profession also requires attention to detail (and lots of it). Hey guess what!?! Maybe that's why I remember what people post, and bring it to their attention at a later date to show we do listen to what people say. Doesn't that suck! Members actually listening to others!?! What a concept.
I guess i am fucking with you, tough! giggle and lets not kid ourselves, there are plenty of times when you haven't answered someone's questions. my attentiveness to detail directly contributes to quality and effectivesness of patients health care regimen as well as saving lives. Unless your career path is along the same lines you really have no comparison.

I can't believe that your first name is the same as your user name. I get the feeling no matter what i or anyone else says you are always going to think you are right.




Guest
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2013 4:16:05 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 473,817
Dudealicious wrote:


d'oh!

With your "attention to detail" did you forget that you originally called her out as not being as receptive to new members?

Why'd I have to do what, when you already had done it to yourself?
Never said i didn't like her or you for that matter. I just stated a fact as to not just single you out. Don't try and make it out to be a personal attack on her because at best it was an observation.

Seriously, if anyone here has a problem with me? just let me know when you want a shot at the tittle.
asleep
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2013 5:28:40 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/30/2011
Posts: 2,822
Location: United States
LOVEWHENUSWALLOW...you wrote: "You and Sprite have been on my nuts since i came to lush,making me think that you have a stick up your ass for some reason." WHAT did you mean about this as far as SPRITE is concerned? I, for one, feel you owe SPRITE an apology.

And yet you proclaim to like SPRITE...??? I do NOT know DUDEALICIOUS, nor have I ever had any casual contact with him in these forums, but I'll stand shoulder to shoulder with him when he wrote: "just to let you know Sprite is the most amazing woman you'll never know. You would best save face by leaving her out."

Perhaps you don't recognize DUDE'S (or SPRITE'S) sense of humor??


http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/exit-33-trust.aspx

Guest
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2013 6:51:50 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 473,817
asleep wrote:
LOVEWHENUSWALLOW...you wrote: "You and Sprite have been on my nuts since i came to lush,making me think that you have a stick up your ass for some reason." WHAT did you mean about this as far as SPRITE is concerned? I, for one, feel you owe SPRITE an apology.

And yet you proclaim to like SPRITE...??? I do NOT know DUDEALICIOUS, nor have I ever had any casual contact with him in these forums, but I'll stand shoulder to shoulder with him when he wrote: "just to let you know Sprite is the most amazing woman you'll never know. You would best save face by leaving her out."

Perhaps you don't recognize DUDE'S (or SPRITE'S) sense of humor??
Meaning that i've had more than 1 not so nice encounter with both of them and which would be more 'not so nice encounters' than with anyone else on here. Possibly because i'm a new member and an easier target to use as an outlet for venting compared to jeopardizing a long term cyber friendship with someone who has been here awhile?dontknow

You may feel that an apology is in order but, that doesn't mean that you're gonna get one.

Also, you're right i don't know here personaly so i guess i would be better off saying that i don't have a problem with Sprite. She's not the trouble maker that Dude is.

I get that you're a fanboy and feel the need to rush to her defense but if i really wanted to attack her i could do much better than this.


Lwinking

Oh, btw i don't think it's an issue of humor
asleep
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2013 7:21:25 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/30/2011
Posts: 2,822
Location: United States
My statement was: "I, for one, feel you owe SPRITE an apology."

You replied: "You may feel that an apology is in order but, that doesn't mean that you're gonna get one."

I did NOT ask for an apology for myself as your statement implied. You are NOT reading this correctly, so perhaps you are NOT reading other comments correctly either...thus causing you to make uncalled for comments about folk here.

As far as "fanboy" is concerned...thanks for the chuckle. You obviously do NOT know that much about SPRITE, nor my "fanboy" relationship with her. (Thanks again for the chuckle on "fanboy"...that's almost priceless)


http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/exit-33-trust.aspx

Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.