Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Change in Lush culture Options · View
Magical_felix
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:28:59 AM

Hugecock69 wrote:
I'm able to put 2 and 2 together to get what they're feeling (please don't hurt yourself trying to figure out the math, 2 and 2 is an expression, it makes 4 if it was giving you a headache).

That's not an expression, that's an equation. laughing8

dumb dumb wrote:
Wow what great insights you have

Thank you. icon_smile

dumb dumb wrote:
Hey dumbass I read stories by all sorts of authors on this site, some of them not even girls I want to cyber with. I don't talk to the guys bitching about a lack of girls, but when 8 different guys are creating rooms looking for horny ladies because the only women are in the chatroom are either looking for women or not looking to chat, I'm able to put 2 and 2 together to get what they're feeling (please don't hurt yourself trying to figure out the math, 2 and 2 is an expression, it makes 4 if it

Sounds like you're hanging out in the sausage fest part of the site... How is this for an equation.. 8 cocks + 1 vagina - 1 total dumb dumb = no cyber for you. crybaby

JohnC
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:29:00 AM

Hugecock69 wrote:
Not you, guy above you "Magical_Felix"

Oh THAT dumbass! Got you! Just so many on here.... we don't want to get them mixed up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iubog28_KBI

Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:29:17 AM

Yeah I'm not dumb I don't go into the all mens room. I use my account when I'm on school breaks, I don't feel the need to keep an account going that won't be used for months on end. Congratulations a small majority have written real books, the vast majority are pretending to be real writers while writing about sex online, I hope the pulitzer people check this site to make sure the real writers are winning
Magical_felix
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:32:38 AM

Hugecock69 wrote:
Yeah I'm not dumb I don't go into the all mens room. I use my account when I'm on school breaks, I don't feel the need to keep an account going that won't be used for months on end. Congratulations a small majority have written real books, the vast majority are pretending to be real writers while writing about sex online, I hope the pulitzer people check this site to make sure the real writers are winning

When can I expect you to delete your account again? Stay in school son. laughing8

Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:32:39 AM

an expression is not only a figure of speech but also a math statement. I'm sorry your mind isn't big enough to realize that I mean an expression of speech, also it is an expression because i said 2+2, an equation would be 2+2+0...but nice try, we're all really proud of your effort
clum
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:32:55 AM

Hugecock69 wrote:

Wow, man. Why are you so unhappy?

The lion is most lionlike when he roars.
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:33:35 AM

School break means school is out of session, should I stay in an empty school?
Magical_felix
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:34:00 AM

Hugecock69 wrote:
an expression is not only a figure of speech but also a math statement. I'm sorry your mind isn't big enough to realize that I mean an expression of speech, also it is an expression because i said 2+2, an equation would be 2+2+0...but nice try, we're all really proud of your effort

laughing8

clum
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:34:42 AM

Hugecock69 wrote:
it is an expression because i said 2+2,

Correct.

Hugecock69 wrote:
an equation would be 2+2+0

Incorrect.

(Some of us are writers and mathematicians).

Magical_felix
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:34:57 AM

Hugecock69 wrote:
School break means school is out of session, should I stay in an empty school?

That was an expression... It's a nice way of saying you're dumb.

Bless your heart.

JohnC
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:35:40 AM

Bah, that is ok... not real writers, I am not a "real member", so I guess it all works out ok. I have a stunt double to do that for me. Damn guy gets paid WAY too much though. grrrrrr

Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:37:01 AM

My approach isn't "I'm horny lets do it" and I don't care if you people wouldn't cyber with me, I wouldn't cyber with any of you
Poppet
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:37:31 AM

hugecock69 wrote:
the vast majority are pretending to be real writers

You caught me, I'm not a real writer.. I'm a fake writer. The words on my stories, they're not even really there. Open my stories up, they'll be blank. I don't pour my heart out into them, putting in REAL effort. I'm just a fake writer.

hugecock69 wrote:
I use my account when I'm on school breaks, I don't feel the need to keep an account going that won't be used for months on end.

You won't get deleted, or banned for not being active. It'll just go unused.. lol :)

A Few Of My Favourites

Oral – Audio - Eating Of My Pussy
Erotic Poem - Audio - Sucking Cock
Reluctance – Masturbating Slut Exposed
Exhibitionism - Audio - Afternoon Park Delights
Masturbation - Audio - Recommended Read - Phone Sex
Masturbation - Audio - Recommend Read - Two AM Orgasms
Supernatural – Audio – Recommended Read - My Life As A Genie
Magical_felix
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:38:49 AM

Hugecock69 wrote:
My approach isn't "I'm horny lets do it" and I don't care if you people wouldn't cyber with me, I wouldn't cyber with any of you

latinfoxy
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:39:16 AM

Hugecock69 wrote:
Wow what great insights you have, your wisdom has totally made me want to restructure my life. Hey dumbass I read stories by all sorts of authors on this site, some of them not even girls I want to cyber with. I don't talk to the guys bitching about a lack of girls, but when 8 different guys are creating rooms looking for horny ladies because the only women are in the chatroom are either looking for women or not looking to chat, I'm able to put 2 and 2 together to get what they're feeling (please don't hurt yourself trying to figure out the math, 2 and 2 is an expression, it makes 4 if it was giving you a headache). And as a final point I had multiple friends on this site who I never cybered with, including men which I certainly had no interest in cybering with

I didnt join Lush to cyber, so NO i dont cyber. I found lush looking for an erotica stories site, found a bunch and stick to lush because i thought it was easier, well structured, and friendly to use. I didnt join Lush because it had a chat room, in fact i have been there i think 3 or 4 times, in my almost 2 years i have been here.

About the stories without a plot, yeah you can find some of those stories, that are straight to sex and nothing more. But i can easily name a few authors that have one of the best stories i have read in a long time. I remeber asking Lady X to please continue with one of her stories because i just couldnt detached from the characters and needed to know, what happened to the character after she left California.Or if you read Sprite´s Blondie or Kitty Girl series, you can find more depth on those characters than in most people you know, or the twisted minds in most of Dancing Doll`s ones. My point is yes depending on what you look in a story you can find it here, the straight to fucking ones, and the more complex ones.

Im not a writter so you are not offending me personally, but you are offending a lot of people that actually ARE amazing writters. As somebody else already pointed out, most of them already writte in other places that have nothing to do with sex if you go to this sister site http://www.storiesspace.com/ you can find most of them.

Why do you assume that because i love to read erotica, i would have to love to cyber with a dude that is probably my dad´s age?
JohnC
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:41:43 AM

latinfoxy wrote:

Why do you assume that because i love to read erotica, i would have to love to cyber with a dude that is probably my dad´s age?

Don't confuse him. And that was not nice.... you AGEIST!!!!!

laughing6

Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:42:32 AM

I know it won't get deleted, I just don't see a point in keeping it
clum
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:46:14 AM

Hugecock69 wrote:

What if someone takes your name while you're away?

Kitanica
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:46:22 AM

Lol theres like 20 people viewing this topic. I'll sum up the general idea here.

Stupid OP is stupid.
Poppet
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:46:33 AM

Hugecock69 wrote:

Okay, well... That's fair, I guess..

I'm bored with this thread now. Three pages of endless attacks and bickering is more than enough for this chick..

Cheers.

A Few Of My Favourites

Oral – Audio - Eating Of My Pussy
Erotic Poem - Audio - Sucking Cock
Reluctance – Masturbating Slut Exposed
Exhibitionism - Audio - Afternoon Park Delights
Masturbation - Audio - Recommended Read - Phone Sex
Masturbation - Audio - Recommend Read - Two AM Orgasms
Supernatural – Audio – Recommended Read - My Life As A Genie
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:47:15 AM

I'm not saying everyone on here needs to cyber. ONCE AGAIN MY POINT ISN'T ABOUT CYBERING, IT'S THERE ARE WAY LESS WOMEN TO TALK TO BECAUSE MANY OF THEM ARE ENTRENCHED IN THEIR "writing" CAREERS
latinfoxy
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:47:30 AM

JohnC wrote:

Don't confuse him. And that was not nice.... you AGEIST!!!!!

laughing6

LOL sorry but its true, i have no desire to do that.

I dont desire to cyber with ANY guy, that i dont know and think because he says "Are you horny?" i should wet my panties!
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:47:30 AM

As far as I know, that is what Lush was intended for in the first place... A story site where we could post our stories, true or fictional ... and interact with fellow Lushies? Not true?
Hey, anybody has a story to tellRegaeman Man , so let them tell it!! I take as much pleasure in writing a story as I am taking in reading one. I follow a few authors and most of my friends are renowned writers, story tellers or narrators
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:47:41 AM

Hugecock69 wrote:

thank god for small favors.

sprite
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:49:40 AM

Hugecock69 wrote:
I'm not saying everyone on here needs to cyber. ONCE AGAIN MY POINT ISN'T ABOUT CYBERING, IT'S THERE ARE WAY LESS WOMEN TO TALK TO BECAUSE MANY OF THEM ARE ENTRENCHED IN THEIR "writing" CAREERS

sorry about that - thanks for changing my life. i will make sure that your needs are met, mine being, obviously, less important than yours.
JohnC
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:51:29 AM

Hugecock69 wrote:

Yeah I get it. I don't agree though. I think there are more than enough willing partners to cyber with. I think the problem is that they are not on your speed dial and available for you at YOUR desire. It is more microwave mentality.... just take it slow... let it simmer. If you are attractive, in personality at least, they WILL come to you. They will seek YOU out for chatting and cyber. To me it seems more like walking into a store and if someone isn't jumping to help you, you shout "HEY WHY IS THERE NO SERVICE HERE? YOU LAZY ASSHOLES!!!"

Um... not going to get ANY service after that. ;) Just saying.

Dancing_Doll
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:51:46 AM

If you're pissed that people seem to be looking down on you and not giving you a chance, even for friendship or casual convo - here's some honest advice: using an internet handle like "HugeCock69" is like a guy walking into a bar with a big dumb smile on his face and his dick hanging out while gleefully pointing to it. That's all we know about you. That you're a huge dick. Then we get to read your forum posts and it's only further validated.

JohnC
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:52:35 AM

latinfoxy wrote:

LOL sorry but its true, i have no desire to do that.

I dont desire to cyber with ANY guy, that i dont know and think because he says "Are you horny?" i should wet my panties!

Um... yeah! Isn't that how it works? ;) Sheesh... get with the damn program girl!

Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:53:14 AM

Not asking for people to put my needs ahead of there's at all, just seeing if anyone else felt the same way
Kitanica
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:53:15 AM

Hugecock69 wrote:

So your jealous you can't "write" or you just aren't interesting enough to take someones attention away from a meaningless waste of time that you call erotic writing. I'm sorry you feel that way about yourself.

Serious answer: chatting is a secondary feature. the chatrooms have a regular crowd. It's not that there's less women. you just recognize the names and there's less strangers.
the majority writes. it's always been that way.