Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

manicuring the bush????? Options · View
sheersilk9
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:29:12 PM

so did you have help the first time your bush was trimmed or shaved? was it your idea to do it? does someone other than your lover help you take care of it now? and what was the strangest location you have ever shaved or trimmed in, like an elevator or in the saddle, slumber party????? dancenude
CurlyGirly
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 2:58:23 PM

sheersilk9 wrote:
so did you have help the first time your bush was trimmed or shaved? was it your idea to do it? does someone other than your lover help you take care of it now? and what was the strangest location you have ever shaved or trimmed in, like an elevator or in the saddle, slumber party????? dancenude

Yes, I have my annual Shave and Slumber party every year. It's B.Y.O.R. (bring your own razor), but I do supply the flavored shaving cream. evil4

To answer your questions:
1. Nope.
2. Mine.
3. Nope.
4. Bedroom or shower.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be putting a razor near my bush in a moving elevator or moving horse. Just sayin. Sword Fight

It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?

Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 3:22:19 PM

CurlyGirly wrote:

Yes, I have my annual Shave and Slumber party every year. It's B.Y.O.R. (bring your own razor), but I do supply the flavored shaving cream. evil4

To answer your questions:
1. Nope.
2. Mine.
3. Nope.
4. Bedroom or shower.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be putting a razor near my bush in a moving elevator or moving horse. Just sayin. Sword Fight

Really? One of the things on my bucket list is to have my pussy shaved by a man dressed as Sir Galahad while I sit on the handle bars of his Harley as we ride down the Pacific Coast Highway. Oh, I almost forgot, Under The Blade by Twisted Sister will be playing on my iPod!!
CurlyGirly
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 3:25:44 PM

Nikki703 wrote:

Really? One of the things on my bucket list is to have my pussy shaved by a man dressed as Sir Galahad while I sit on the handle bars of his Harley as we ride down the Pacific Coast Highway. Oh, I almost forgot, Under The Blade by Twisted Sister will be playing on my iPod!!

What a great idea. hello1

I'm thinking that Shave and Slumber might be the next party idea for the Big Sandwich. Sword Fight I'll send you the invite, Nikki!

Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 3:34:24 PM

CurlyGirly wrote:

I'm thinking that Shave and Slumber might be the next party idea for the Big Sandwich. Sword Fight I'll send you the invite, Nikki!

Oh that sounds like fun!! But remember, it is a known fact that Slumber Parties always turn into girl/girl orgies!!
sheersilk9
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 1:43:11 PM

Nikki I like your style ......Really? One of the things on my bucket list is to have my pussy shaved by a man dressed as Sir Galahad while I sit on the handle bars of his Harley as we ride down the Pacific Coast Highway. Oh, I almost forgot, Under The Blade by Twisted Sister will be playing on my iPod!! I'm not sure who is driving????? I guess it would be you and he would be shaving you, right? lol
sheersilk9
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 1:46:47 PM

CurlyGirly wrote:

CurlyGirly, don't I get an invite????
AbigailThornton
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 3:22:37 PM

Ah... Twisted Sister. They were great!!

CurlyGirly
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 3:45:29 PM

sheersilk9 wrote:

CurlyGirly, don't I get an invite????

Oh damn, where are my manners? Sheersilk, consider yourself cordially invited to the Big Sandwich thread No promises or guarantees what you'll find there, tho. evil4 Just have a sense of humor and a sense of adventure, and you'll do great! icon_biggrin

pernellkim
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 4:45:28 PM

oh we had shave your classmate at school last week. got to say I was really glad i didn't get paired up with Parkinson Sue. Oh but shes very nice.
MrLosAngeles
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 4:59:12 PM

Oh. I see. I was under the apparently false presumption that women's pussies were so hot the pubic hair just melted off naturally. You learn something every day here.
overmykneenow
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 5:03:39 PM

Manicuring? Are you using nail-clippers?

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
sheersilk9
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 5:15:49 PM

CurlyGirly wrote:

Oh damn, where are my manners? Sheersilk, consider yourself cordially invited to the Big Sandwich thread No promises or guarantees what you'll find there, tho. evil4 Just have a sense of humor and a sense of adventure, and you'll do great! icon_biggrin

Lfunny too funny CG I'm hooked now

Mazza
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 4:47:59 AM

Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 7:21:26 AM

The first time I shaved myself bald, I did it alone. I was 16. hahaha. I'm still bald to this day, and I love the feeling of no hair against my panties, it's such a turn on.

I had a friend shave me when we were 17, we had some fun that night. hehehe.Shhh
sheersilk9
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 4:21:15 PM

SexyKitten18 wrote:
The first time I shaved myself bald, I did it alone. I was 16. hahaha. I'm still bald to this day, and I love the feeling of no hair against my panties, it's such a turn on.

I had a friend shave me when we were 17, we had some fun that night. hehehe.Shhh

giggle now this is interesting, do tell more please