Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Change in Lush culture Options · View
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 2:51:09 PM

As I've said before, Lush Forums can be addictive, better than any daytime soap opera. Lfunny

All this talk of cybering has gotten me so hot and bothered. The hormones are emanating from my computer screen, driving me crazy.

Mr Hugecock69, please contact me for a hot steamy session of smutty sex-talk. You can contact me at.... your.little.slut@fakeaddress.com boobieflash2
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 4:02:58 PM

CurlyGirly wrote:
Why do the forums seem to be a lot of this

and this lately?

Maybe the OP's right and we should get back to more of this???* evil4

To sorta answer the question. I used to cyber when I first joined Lush approximately 2 years ago; however, it got old quick long before I ever wrote anything. I don't think Lush changed, I think what I was looking for in Lush changed. Although, when I did cyber, I would never have cybered with someone who referenced their cock or the number 69 in their user name, not to mention both. To me, someone with that little imagination wouldn't be a good cyber match. Very one dimensional.

*I don't really believe that, I just wanted to use my Godzilla gifs, although the OP is probably too young to know who that is.

GODZILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!notworthy
Mazza
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 4:33:41 PM

Wildcat wrote:
As I've said before, Lush Forums can be addictive, better than any daytime soap opera. Lfunny

All this talk of cybering has gotten me so hot and bothered. The hormones are emanating from my computer screen, driving me crazy.

Mr Hugecock69, please contact me for a hot steamy session of smutty sex-talk. You can contact me at.... your.little.slut@fakeaddress.com boobieflash2

Dammit Wildcat!!! You promised that I would be your first... You promised...

crybaby
elitfromnorth
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 5:06:23 PM

I'll try to adress the sub topic that he wanted to whine about before he got on insulting everyone(ok, he did that straight away, but you know what I mean).

I usually hung out in the chatrooms, but in the forums I feel I've seen a bit more of an attacking attitude amongst members, very often towards new members especially. Very often people ask a question about something and then it gets immediately turned around by others about how it is the OP's fault. Maybe it's just the way these people are in general, but I feel I see more of it now than I did before.

One thing that I have noted is that guys are very quick at complaining about girls not wanting them. They lay it all out about how the girls walk with their nose up in the air and aren't interested and all that regular crap. I'm guessing that's because now it's not enough to just go into a chatroom and say "anyone wanna cyber? I got a big dick" and that actually resulting in you getting lucky. It seems that more and more of the girls now want quality. The number of members have increased rapidly, which means more fish in the sea for the ladies to pick from. Add the entry of more guys that will actaully make an effort and show they have some imagination that stretches further than putting up a screenname in the area of "elcockogrande" and profile pics that include their cock for all the world to see, elcockogrande and his likes becomes undesirable. Sure, sometimes women as well just want a "quick fix" to put it like that, but now they have more to choose from, and since first impression means a lot, a cocky screen name doesn't do you any favours at all.

As for your strong desire to call people who post their stuff in here for "not real writers", well, I guess that just shows why you are so undesirable compared to the other guys.

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
nicola
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 5:22:51 PM

scooter
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 8:04:10 PM

nicola wrote:

I love the threads, and the forums, plus the chat rooms.

But Lush is a lot more than that to me,

it's about becoming a real writer someday~
nicola
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 10:52:16 PM

nicola
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 1:33:31 AM

Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 1:36:08 AM

It feels very impertinent to choose this as my first post but it looks like too much fun to resist.

I'm really trying to see you side, Mr Hugecock (giggles).

I get some of it: I was once a sex-crazed teenager going out with a would-be poet (he did and does get published, non-sex stuff, about nature and ravens, I'm pretty sure he's still human). He was 19 and I was his official girlfriend so I thought there was some sex on the cards. He rebuffed all my less than subtle advances. It's still a trauma.

I'll ignore how you attack intellectual snobbery while dishing it out, other people have done that.

But you make this big distinction between the wonderful, sophisticated world of everything but and then treat sex like something icky and horrible. Not an uncommon condition but still. It's as if you are ashamed you want it. Only in school holidays, no, it's too dirty, oh, I feel guilty, oh no, but I want it... You feel angry and guilty that you want to go to a dingy little chat room to do an icky cyber. So what! There's nothing wrong with that.

Make friends with your little Mr Hugecock! Don't treat him like an embarrassing cousin. Tell him he's alright, that you're happy that he feels alive.

How about that?
Shylass
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 1:42:12 AM

NinaK wrote:
It feels very impertinent to choose this as my first post but it looks like too much fun to resist.

I'm really trying to see you side, Mr Hugecock (giggles).

I get some of it: I was once a sex-crazed teenager going out with a would-be poet (he did and does get published, non-sex stuff, about nature and ravens, I'm pretty sure he's still human). He was 19 and I was his official girlfriend so I thought there was some sex on the cards. He rebuffed all my less than subtle advances. It's still a trauma.

I'll ignore how you attack intellectual snobbery while dishing it out, other people have done that.

But you make this big distinction between the wonderful, sophisticated world of everything but and then treat sex like something icky and horrible. Not an uncommon condition but still. It's as if you are ashamed you want it. Only in school holidays, no, it's too dirty, oh, I feel guilty, oh no, but I want it... You feel angry and guilty that you want to go to a dingy little chat room to do an icky cyber. So what! There's nothing wrong with that.

Make friends with your little Mr Hugecock! Don't treat him like an embarrassing cousin. Tell him he's alright, that you're happy that he feels alive.

How about that?

Welcome to Lush! Hugs I like your first post. bootyshake

Sadly, though, half term is over, and we must wait for the Easter holidays to see if Mr. Big Willy would like to respond. sunny

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 2:27:30 AM

nicola wrote:

awe sad10
NymphWriter
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 10:25:32 PM

First off... the person who started this thread is no longer a member... anyone wonder why? He claims it's because he's got a life... well I've got a life away from LUSH and my account is just as active as it's ever been. (And I'm sure others have a life away from Lush as well.)

Second... my point earlier with E.L James was that she's made a shit-load of money on her 3 books. Like her, love her, hate her... that's your choice. Based on the statement from the person who started his mess, my logic was he thought only "paid" authors are "real" writers. I'm no fan of Stephanie Meyers either.

Third... Everyone who comes to Lush comes for different reasons. For me, I was following a fellow author who liked this site and told me about it (and then he up and left... the coward!) I stayed for multiple reasons including the members, both Gold and free, the amazing stories, and the awesome feedback I've gotten for my own work.

Fourth... If you're going to make inflammatory statements in the forum, be prepared for people to raise some hell.

I may not like EVERY story here on LUSH (I know... shocking right!) Nutbag But I respect each person for putting themselves out there and writing stories they want to write. I appreciate it when people read my stuff and make comments or send me messages, even if they say stuff I don't like to hear.

Thanks to everyone who as added to this thread as it's been so much fun to read... even with those who didn't agree with me.

suezq
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 10:49:12 PM

Oh, I'm sure he will return, under a new name, ever hopeful that someone will believe his anatomical claims. Perhaps the women will find him irresistible if he includes preposterous measurements in his screen name.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 12:15:39 PM

NymphWriter wrote:
First off... the person who started this thread is no longer a member... anyone wonder why?

Either his school started again, or he deleted his account and created another new one. HugeDick69?

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
crazydiamond
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 1:28:26 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:

Either his school started again, or he deleted his account and created another new one. HugeDick69?

Actually,I got a chat request today from a ThickDick69 (I think that was the name) ...I did wonder? kekekegay

Mazza
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 1:30:14 PM

crazydiamond wrote:

Actually,I got a chat request today from a ThickDick69 (I think that was the name) ...I did wonder? kekekegay

Lol, that was me being sneaky, CD... My bad Embarassed

(you're pretty good at that cyber malarkey though)

Fans face
crazydiamond
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 1:42:16 PM

Mazza wrote:

Lol, that was me being sneaky, CD... My bad Embarassed

(you're pretty good at that cyber malarkey though)

Fans face

You cheeky Mare, don't let my secret out!

clum
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 1:52:55 PM

CD CYBERS!? Hit me up, clever gem. Im sooo0oo horni nd well gud @ cyber, innit.

Every day is a school day.
crazydiamond
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 1:58:23 PM

clum wrote:
CD CYBERS!? Hit me up, clever gem. Im sooo0oo horni nd well gud @ cyber, innit.

Well rumour has it CLUM stands for "Colossally Large University Meat", so yeah I just might hit you up tiger, young and hung, who could resist! xx

Mazza
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 2:01:17 PM

crazydiamond wrote:

Well rumour has it CLUM stands for "Colossally Large University Meat", so yeah I just might hit you up tiger, young and hung, who could resist! xx

We could have a group thing... Gold chat anyone??

evil4 3some
clum
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 2:02:27 PM

Mazza wrote:
We could have a group thing... Gold chat anyone??

evil4 3some

Talk about the perks of being a gold member...

Alas, I'm away to chant.

Mazza
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 3:11:13 PM

See that Clum? He's a right guid chanter....
crazydiamond
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 3:21:17 PM

Mazza wrote:

oh he is, he chanted the arse off of me.

clum
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 3:56:19 PM

Mazza wrote:

I actually do chant a bit, although that's obviously not what I meant. I used to be in musicals (I was the only bass in my school).

filthydiamond wrote:
oh he is, he chanted the arse off of me.

Way to keep it discreet! You dirty-minded Newfie.

crazydiamond
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 4:05:47 PM

clum wrote:

Way to keep it discreet! You dirty-minded Newfie.

that was discreet, you should see when i'm not tight lipped! kekekegay

lafayettemister
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 4:08:24 PM

crazydiamond wrote:

that was discreet, you should see when i'm not tight lipped! kekekegay

Your lips won't be tight when I'm through with ya!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
crazydiamond
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 4:09:46 PM

lafayettemister wrote:

Your lips won't be tight when I'm through with ya!

them be big words, Cajun x You tease!

lafayettemister
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 4:11:10 PM

crazydiamond wrote:

them be big words, Cajun x

Big words are helpful when talking about a big dick. evil4

crazydiamond
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 4:12:10 PM

lafayettemister wrote:

Big words are helpful when talking about a big dick. evil4

ya got me there! Bends at the hip bunny

lafayettemister
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 4:14:13 PM

crazydiamond wrote:

ya got me there! Bends at the hip bunny

That's a good girl. Assuming the position before I even make the command. I've trained you well. Look at those juices running down your leg, you little tart!