Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Rihanna and Chris Brown Options · View
Tranquil
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 8:03:49 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/31/2013
Posts: 2,088
Location: Curled up in front of a beautiful fire
what are your thoughts on this very physical couple and the violence that seems to be part of that physicality?

I See Law and Order SVU are showing a episode next week based loosely on them.


I would love to shake her and him but i don't that would even help.

[i]Poem : The Cyber Touch http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/the-cyber-touch.aspx
Poem : The Last Moments http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/the-last-moments.aspx
Story : One day only http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/one-day-only.aspx
Poem: My Toy http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/my-toy.aspx#comments/i]



Sex is an emotion in motion (Mae West).
An Ounce of performance is worth pounds of promises (Mae West)
I wrote the story myself. It's about a girl who lost her reputation and never missed it. (Mae West)
cheeseball
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 8:12:36 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/19/2013
Posts: 167
Location: Chicago, United States
He'll beat her up again. You know it will happen again, and again, and again as long as she stays with him.

If there was a chance that he would get some serious psychiatric help it might change things, but I doubt he will seek it out.
elitfromnorth
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 10:16:05 AM

Rank: Brawling Berserker

Joined: 2/12/2012
Posts: 1,588
Location: Burrowed, Norway
There's a reason they call it "Beaten wife syndrome". She'll constantly make excuses for him, saying that she provoked him in one way or another, maybe that he's stressed about something or had a bad day. That will be followed by "He loves me and he didn't really mean it". She will never leave him until she realises it's bad for her and that it will end up seriously harming her.

Very often you see that the more friends and family pushes her to leave him, she suddenly becomes more determined to stay. "He can change" becomes a mantra and tings remain status quo. Unless there's a willingness from the woman to get the hell out it's pointless.

What's just as sad is that you have several men suffering abuse, but they'll never come forward. Emotional abuse is much more difficult to spot and if it's physical then the man is unwilling to step forward. Imagine having your shit kicked out of you by a woman! Spousal abuse are one of the two taboos that are important to break. What sucks is that the moment you mention women hitting men you have a bunch of feminists that claim that it's all so that you can take the focus away from men hitting women. It's one big mess where people can't agree on how to fix it.

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
LadyX
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 10:31:36 AM

Rank: Thread Mediator

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,657
Location: United States
Consider for a moment, if you were the one that snapped once or twice, and were violent towards the one you loved more than anyone in this world. Would you imagine yourself to be beyond salvation? Not worth loving and standing by, through troubled times? Does that one moment supercede the entirety of your shared connection?

It's just a thought (not a defense of Chris brown, per se, who appears by all accounts to be a stupid thuggish piece of shit).
sprite
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 11:02:57 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 13,595
Location: My Tower, United States
LadyX wrote:
Consider for a moment, if you were the one that snapped once or twice, and were violent towards the one you loved more than anyone in this world. Would you imagine yourself to be beyond salvation? Not worth loving and standing by, through troubled times? Does that one moment supercede the entirety of your shared connection?

It's just a thought (not a defense of Chris brown, per se, who appears by all accounts to be a stupid thuggish piece of shit).


once, no with qualifications. people snap, they do crazy things. until you've walked a mile in those shoes, you really don't know what was going thru their head, what happened, how they short circuited. obviously, the results are key. did they snap out and slap someone they loved or did they snap and beat them to within an inch of their life?

once, no, but when it becomes a serial happenstance, when it becomes a routine, when it happens over and over, then yes. i think Chris Brown didn't snap once, i think this is a reoccuring theme for him. i think he's scum. i think she needs to wake up and leave before she wakes up in ICU. or never wakes up again.
Nikki703
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 12:28:49 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,324
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
For whatever reason, some women just take it and when the guy apologizes and says it will never happen again they believe him. And then it happens again. And then she is convinced it was her fault. An then he apologizes again. And again she believes him and says he is really a good guy but he just gets angry sometimes. And then he hits her again and she has broken ribs and a concussion. Now she is afraid of him but still loves him so she forgives him. Its a never ending cycle if you give in to it.

Personally I could care less about Rhianna and Chris Brown. I saw the words piece of shit used to describe Chris Brown. I agree but she is no better. He is a thug, she wants to be the victim. Most women in this situation cant escape, for financial or other reasons, but she can. She is just stupid or loves the publicity it gives her. But I hope she wakes up before its too late. This can end ugly.
redhot363236
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 12:48:57 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/16/2011
Posts: 604
Location: United States
Nikki703 wrote:
For whatever reason, some women just take it and when the guy apologizes and says it will never happen again they believe him. And then it happens again. And then she is convinced it was her fault. An then he apologizes again. And again she believes him and says he is really a good guy but he just gets angry sometimes. And then he hits her again and she has broken ribs and a concussion. Now she is afraid of him but still loves him so she forgives him. Its a never ending cycle if you give in to it.


I had a friend like that.
Got beat up once too many and had a nervous breakdown ....
To put it simply, she's not Connie anymore
There's still someone walking around who looks and sounds like Connie, but I really think the person I used to know is dead

LadyX
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 1:09:56 PM

Rank: Thread Mediator

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,657
Location: United States
Nikki703 wrote:


Personally I could care less about Rhianna and Chris Brown. I saw the words piece of shit used to describe Chris Brown. I agree but she is no better. He is a thug, she wants to be the victim.


I don't think that's true. She might not be smart, but I don't think she enjoys being the victim or being assaulted. She has enough fame through her music promotion already. I'm sure she'd rather do without millions telling her she's a dumbass for being with him. This perhaps speaks to her poor decision making, not a cynical ploy for media attention.
cheeseball
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 1:44:40 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/19/2013
Posts: 167
Location: Chicago, United States
LadyX wrote:
Consider for a moment, if you were the one that snapped once or twice, and were violent towards the one you loved more than anyone in this world. Would you imagine yourself to be beyond salvation? Not worth loving and standing by, through troubled times? Does that one moment supercede the entirety of your shared connection?

It's just a thought (not a defense of Chris brown, per se, who appears by all accounts to be a stupid thuggish piece of shit).



As I said in my original post, if the above situation happened and the offender immediately realized the seriousness of it and sought psychiatric treatment, that would be a responsible start toward healing. To think that it would ONLY happen once and that you could control the anger is fantasy.
Tranquil
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 2:33:13 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/31/2013
Posts: 2,088
Location: Curled up in front of a beautiful fire
ok so could their relationship have been bdsm that has gone too far...the reason for this idea...is his need to collar her in public and her need to wear that collar to show him that he has ultimate control.

Please note I know Nothing of BDSM..i am as Vanilla as it comes so if this question upsets anyone it is not my intention.

If this is the situation..

Can BDSM go from a joint pleasure and pain, to a possible emotional breakdown with ultimate control and ultimate servitude?

We have seen in history minds can be reprogrammed to follow no matter the situation...add Drugs alcohol to the equation and well the brain can only take so much before it starts to make its own delusions to be able to live with..could this be the case?

As Rihanna is an aggressor in many ways in her life I don't see the battered wife syndrome that i have seen in the friends that i am supporting having gone through a brutal relationships.

Again i have not gone through a violent relationship so i am only speaking from my own limited experiences with people whom i help.

[i]Poem : The Cyber Touch http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/the-cyber-touch.aspx
Poem : The Last Moments http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/the-last-moments.aspx
Story : One day only http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/one-day-only.aspx
Poem: My Toy http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/my-toy.aspx#comments/i]



Sex is an emotion in motion (Mae West).
An Ounce of performance is worth pounds of promises (Mae West)
I wrote the story myself. It's about a girl who lost her reputation and never missed it. (Mae West)
Jinxy
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 10:11:31 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/10/2012
Posts: 2,826
Location: †Jinxy Approved†, United States
sprite wrote:
once, no with qualifications. people snap, they do crazy things. until you've walked a mile in those shoes, you really don't know what was going thru their head, what happened, how they short circuited. obviously, the results are key. did they snap out and slap someone they loved or did they snap and beat them to within an inch of their life?

once, no, but when it becomes a serial happenstance, when it becomes a routine, when it happens over and over, then yes. i think Chris Brown didn't snap once, i think this is a reoccuring theme for him. i think he's scum. i think she needs to wake up and leave before she wakes up in ICU. or never wakes up again.


I think your right on with this Sprite, it can happen even to the best of us. Maybe people can forgive, some can't. Some people do it and never in their life do it again. If it becomes a habit or it's beating someone to an inch of their life then there is more behind it then just a one time thing.

†Jinxy Approved†

elitfromnorth
Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2013 8:31:31 AM

Rank: Brawling Berserker

Joined: 2/12/2012
Posts: 1,588
Location: Burrowed, Norway
Tranquil wrote:
ok so could their relationship have been bdsm that has gone too far...the reason for this idea...is his need to collar her in public and her need to wear that collar to show him that he has ultimate control.

Please note I know Nothing of BDSM..i am as Vanilla as it comes so if this question upsets anyone it is not my intention.

If this is the situation..

Can BDSM go from a joint pleasure and pain, to a possible emotional breakdown with ultimate control and ultimate servitude?

We have seen in history minds can be reprogrammed to follow no matter the situation...add Drugs alcohol to the equation and well the brain can only take so much before it starts to make its own delusions to be able to live with..could this be the case?

As Rihanna is an aggressor in many ways in her life I don't see the battered wife syndrome that i have seen in the friends that i am supporting having gone through a brutal relationships.

Again i have not gone through a violent relationship so i am only speaking from my own limited experiences with people whom i help.


If it had been once then maybe your theory had been plausible. Tied up and rough sex and he slaps her hard in the face and then "oh shit..." But continous abuse can't be caused from this. The collar might as well be fashion as anything. These popstars will wear anything they want, and more often than not it doesn't represent anything. People start speculating and forget that 99% of what they wear is for the image.

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.