Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

turn offs. when a woman is out of shape?..what is your perfect female shape Options · View
Tranquil
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 1:24:13 PM

crazydiamond
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 1:29:29 PM

seeker4
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 2:21:02 PM

To be honest, I don't have a "perfect shape" and some guys idea of a "perfect shape" doesn't necessarily rock my world. What attracts me physically varies from woman to woman. I do appreciate a woman who keeps herself healthy, but that doesn't mean a particular "look".

Its been a while but I finally got a new story out. Enjoy!

Satisfaction in the Park
ByronLord
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 2:24:51 PM

Well this is where there is a slight difference in terminology that arises. Many women who consider themselves a little bit overweight are actually underweight if anything and many women who describe themselves as 'BBW' are nowhere close.

And then there are the 400lb plus people where the issue is no longer aesthetics but the fact that their weight makes it difficult for them to walk let alone fuck.

Same thing happens on the fitness front. there are 'couldn't finish a marathon in a decent time, I am so unfit' types and there are others who last saw a gym in High School.

mxmetno
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 5:04:04 PM

Well I actually don't find women out of shape unattractive or a turn off, I really think that imperfections make people unique and interesting. I can be attracted to different shape,but I must admit that I find pear shape body really sexy :)
paul_moadib
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 3:14:05 AM

There are parts of her body that are harder to keep toned.

Those are the key parts to a sexy figure if they are:

- Thighs
- Stomach
- Upper arms

However, it's the ratios that count. Things need to be proportional, so for either a slim or large woman, it's the clichéd 'hourglass' figure that is a nice shape.
Posted: Sunday, August 04, 2013 11:53:38 AM

I any shape works for me . skinny, out of shape, over weight. its all good to me.
Posted: Sunday, August 04, 2013 1:30:15 PM

I know this is ask he guys...BUT... No! I don't find "over weight" women unattractive, especially not when the body is connected to an intelligent and confident brain! I am 100% attracted to curvy or plus sized women. Sizes like 8 to 16ish is attractive to me if we're talking purely physical. On the other hand I'm NOT attracted to very skinny or athletic female figures, even with a great mind I can't see myself being with someone that doesn't have a little jiggle to them.

Curvy and Confident for the win! thatshot

*edit* And YOU are beautiful.... that is all