Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Just take away the guns, do it now Options · View
Magical_felix
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:32:43 AM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,908
Location: California
lovewhenuswallow wrote:
Common sense should dictate that even if only one person is murdered, that's one person too many because a life is a life. Murder is murder, does it really matter what the excuse or the method of committing it is? John Wayne Gacy murdered more people than any of these shooters have and he didn't use a gun. The authorities are still working on the body count btw.

Again, does it matter when they were killed? Differnt type of psychopath is still a psychopath. Looks to me as if these crazies are trying to one up one another. Watching tv and thinking to themselves that they can do better than that guy. The thought of busting a cap in one or more of my classmates or anyone else for that matter has never crossed my mind.

Take guns away and watch the creativety level in which mass murders are committed rise. Face it man, crazy people are crazy.

I know what you're going to say but, Inmates in jails and prison come up with very creative ways of murdering other inmates. If the motivation is there, just sayin don't underestimate anyone, who knows what they're capable of. In today's world we have kids killing other kids, who would have ever seen that coming?

Sneak up behind you and stick you in the side of your neck with a knife, severing your carotid artery turning you into a blood sprinkler, in seconds the lack of blood flow to your brain is going to render you unable to act. Unless someone comes to your aid it's highly unlikely that you would be able to apply enough pressure to stop the bleeding on your own or even have the wit to be able to do it because your brain won't be functioning properly due to lack of blood flow. Prison inmates and thugs on the streets know this sort of thing. Besides it's a lot more quiet method.

Can't believe you said some of these things but most notably i would say mass murder is becoming more and more common, not necessarily easier.

Most of the shootings in my state are gang related and i'm pretty sure most guns obtained here illegaly are thru street gangs. There's a pretty solid angle for dealing with gun violence for you LadyX. Plus you get an added bonus of removing drugs of the streets as well. Sounds like a pretty solid angle to me.

Instead of examining the 2nd amendment, or coming up with half assed gun control idea's such as gun turn in/ buy back programs it's time to focus on the primary problem. Get street gangs of the streets and you see a dramatic decline in gun violence. You said less guns = less killings right? Well there ya go.

They focus on street gangs here, but then the athorities go and take thier foot of the gangs neck and then the problem resurfaces.









sprite
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:40:43 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,640
Location: My Tower, United States
lovewhenuswallow wrote:
Instead of examining the 2nd amendment, or coming up with half assed gun control idea's such as gun turn in/ buy back programs it's time to focus on the primary problem. Get street gangs of the streets and you see a dramatic decline in gun violence. You said less guns = less killings right? Well there ya go.

They focus on street gangs here, but then the athorities go and take thier foot of the gangs neck and then the problem resurfaces.


it would help if we could give gangers a good reason not to join gangs. i'm kind of with you on this one, swallow - i'd love to see the decline of gangs. that said, part of the problem is that they feel they have no alternative - change that, and no, i'm not saying we need to go and PC the existing gangs out of existence, but giving kids other opportunities so that they don't join in the first place has to be part of the solution.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Magical_felix
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:48:26 AM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,908
Location: California
sprite wrote:


it would help if we could give gangers a good reason not to join gangs. i'm kind of with you on this one, swallow - i'd love to see the decline of gangs. that said, part of the problem is that they feel they have no alternative - change that, and no, i'm not saying we need to go and PC the existing gangs out of existence, but giving kids other opportunities so that they don't join in the first place has to be part of the solution.


He said guns are obtained illegally through street gangs... Like they werent stolen from dumbass gun owners or bought at gun shows or paid for from people that bought them legally... Like the gangs pulled them out of their asses.

Street gangs kill each other anyway. Don't join a gang or fuck around with gangs or where they hang out and you wont get shot by a gang member. How many of these mass murderers were gang members? yeah...

He also thinks that you can kill a bunch of people with a knife, all at the same time too. He thinks an assault rifle does not make it easier to kill a bunch of people because where there is a will there is a way.





Buz
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:57:00 AM

Rank: The Linebacker

Joined: 3/2/2011
Posts: 5,832
Location: Atlanta, United States
There are huge gun smuggling cartels bringing in plenty of guns up through Mexico into the USA made very cheaply in South America and the Far East. Plus there are those guns the Obama Administration lost that ended up with the drug cartels. Rat-a-tat-tat! Nearly 97% of gun murders are done with handguns. Easy to conceal. I've got a handgun on right now and if you saw me you wouldn't know it. But I do have a state authorized legal permit and a clean record. I am soon going to collect some cash in a high crime area and I'm not going in unprepared to protect myself.

sprite
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:58:10 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,640
Location: My Tower, United States
Magical_felix wrote:


He said guns are obtained illegally through street gangs... Like they werent stolen from dumbass gun owners or bought at gun shows or paid for from people that bought them legally... Like the gangs pulled them out of their asses.

Street gangs kill each other anyway. Don't join a gang or fuck around with gangs or where they hang out and you wont get shot by a gang member. How many of these mass murderers were gang members? yeah...

He also thinks that you can kill a bunch of people with a knife, all at the same time too. He thinks an assault rifle does not make it easier to kill a bunch of people because where there is a will there is a way.



odds are you won't get shot by gangers if you're not in a gang. odds that don't always roll with you. sometimes the odds aren't with you. as for the rest of it, yeah, none of the gangers i knew had a gun manufacturing factory in their basement. that said, i was addressing the idea that it would be nice to put a halt to gangs, not that they were a prime source of gun distribution or tended to go on mass murder sprees.

and Felix, haven't you ever heard of semi-automatic assault knives? they're all the rage up here. :)

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
sprite
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:59:20 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,640
Location: My Tower, United States
Buz wrote:
There are huge gun smuggling cartels bringing in plenty of guns up through Mexico into the USA made very cheaply in South America and the Far East. Plus there are those guns the Obama Administration lost that ended up with the drug cartels. Rat-a-tat-tat! Nearly 97% of gun murders are done with handguns. Easy to conceal. I've got a handgun on right now and if you saw me you wouldn't know it. But I do have a state authorized legal permit and a clean record. I am soon going to collect some cash in a high crime area and I'm not going in unprepared to protect myself.


ha! i do now! your cover is blown, Buz! *giggles*

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Buz
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 9:01:50 AM

Rank: The Linebacker

Joined: 3/2/2011
Posts: 5,832
Location: Atlanta, United States
sprite wrote:


ha! i do now! your cover is blown, Buz! *giggles*


If everyone was a wonderful and sweet as you Sprite I'm sure there wouldn't be any handguns. No one would've ever conceived of them.

Magical_felix
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 9:17:12 AM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,908
Location: California
Buz wrote:
There are huge gun smuggling cartels bringing in plenty of guns up through Mexico into the USA made very cheaply in South America and the Far East. Plus there are those guns the Obama Administration lost that ended up with the drug cartels. Rat-a-tat-tat! Nearly 97% of gun murders are done with handguns. Easy to conceal. I've got a handgun on right now and if you saw me you wouldn't know it. But I do have a state authorized legal permit and a clean record. I am soon going to collect some cash in a high crime area and I'm not going in unprepared to protect myself.


Source please.

And I know about the knock off guns used by terrorists and brazilian shitty favala rats. But a cartel that smuggles those into the US? LOL, they bring sand to the beach huh?



sprite
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 9:20:27 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,640
Location: My Tower, United States
Buz wrote:


If everyone was a wonderful and sweet as you Sprite I'm sure there wouldn't be any handguns. No one would've ever conceived of them.


source please. grommit

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
LadyX
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 10:11:25 AM

Rank: Artistic Tart

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,827
lovewhenuswallow wrote:
Instead of examining the 2nd amendment, or coming up with half assed gun control idea's such as gun turn in/ buy back programs it's time to focus on the primary problem. Get street gangs of the streets and you see a dramatic decline in gun violence. You said less guns = less killings right? Well there ya go.

They focus on street gangs here, but then the athorities go and take thier foot of the gangs neck and then the problem resurfaces.


I agree that community organization plus task force policework is a
great two-prong approach to reducing gang violence. But not at the expense of any further gun regulations whatsoever. Both should be in play.

It's kind of entertaining to see the wide array of things suggested by gun proponents to reduce gun violence. Apparently, anything is a good idea, so long as it doesn't involve anything involving actual guns.

"Let's crack down on gangs! Let's blame Mexican gangs! Let's order up better mental health care! (That one is a real knee-slapper, especially coming from the right. Health care expenses are the worst idea ever, unless it can divert the conversation away from gun control, then it's apparently a great idea.) lets blame video games! What's that you say, maybe make it easier to regulate guns? No way, man. Won't even discuss it! Besides, guns aren't that easy to shoot anyway..."
Guest
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 11:54:18 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,525
Motion to ban any member who says "guns don't kill people, people kill people" or any variation thereof from posting in these gun threads.

GODDAMMIT!!
tender_cowboy
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 1:25:51 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 10/7/2007
Posts: 52
Location: South Dakota
Motion to Ban any one that wants to destroy the constitution of America GOD BLESS AMERICA
Guest
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 3:26:39 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,525
sprite wrote:


it would help if we could give gangers a good reason not to join gangs. i'm kind of with you on this one, swallow - i'd love to see the decline of gangs. that said, part of the problem is that they feel they have no alternative - change that, and no, i'm not saying we need to go and PC the existing gangs out of existence, but giving kids other opportunities so that they don't join in the first place has to be part of the solution.
Community activists try and get kids involved in positive programs, after school and what not. But, lets face it gangs are chasin down potential recruits after school everday and beating them up day after day. That only goes on for so long , if kids still refuse to join then the gangs will just have them killed as agonizingly as possible, baseball bats, tire irons, shooting is too good for those that resist. Then on the flip side, you have big brother in a street gang and little brother wants to be just like big brother. The only real option is for the family to move away but, that's rarely an option.
Guest
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 4:01:59 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,525
Magical_felix wrote:


He said guns are obtained illegally through street gangs... Like they werent stolen from dumbass gun owners or bought at gun shows or paid for from people that bought them legally... Like the gangs pulled them out of their asses.

Street gangs kill each other anyway. Don't join a gang or fuck around with gangs or where they hang out and you wont get shot by a gang member. How many of these mass murderers were gang members? yeah...He also thinks that you can kill a bunch of people with a knife, all at the same time too. He thinks an assault rifle does not make it easier to kill a bunch of people because where there is a will there is a way.

It's pretty obvious that you base your opinions and arguments off of statistics that you look up, and what you've learned from the evening and internet news. You're out of your element when it comes to street smarts. FYI numbers don't always the whole story and the media only tells you what they want you to believe. Yea, let gangs kill each other off and anyone else who wanders into the line of fire. d'oh! Gangs branch out into smaller cities and suburbs, as a matter of fact gangs also branch out into other states. It's becoming increasingly more difficult to avoid gang violence. What were once nice peacful neighborhoods are now nothing but extremely violent danger zones.

You need to come out from behind your computer, go outdoors and see what's really goin on out here.

Don't worry no one's gonna waste a bullet on your dumb ass.evil4

some more FYI, Takes like 5 minutes for a gang memeber or someone with connections to a gang to get a gun in chicago . Probably gonna cost you a nice price to get one, but the again that's thru illegal methods.
Guest
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 4:07:09 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,525
LadyX wrote:


I agree that community organization plus task force policework is a
great two-prong approach to reducing gang violence. But not at the expense of any further gun regulations whatsoever. Both should be in play.

It's kind of entertaining to see the wide array of things suggested by gun proponents to reduce gun violence. Apparently, anything is a good idea, so long as it doesn't involve anything involving actual guns.

"Let's crack down on gangs! Let's blame Mexican gangs! Let's order up better mental health care! (That one is a real knee-slapper, especially coming from the right. Health care expenses are the worst idea ever, unless it can divert the conversation away from gun control, then it's apparently a great idea.) lets blame video games! What's that you say, maybe make it easier to regulate guns? No way, man. Won't even discuss it! Besides, guns aren't that easy to shoot anyway..."
To be honest X ? From 20 feet away i would be lucky to graze your ass cheek. I would be much better off running up behind you and violent1
AngelHeart01
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 4:49:41 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/23/2010
Posts: 3,141
Location: ♥ Southern Style ♥, United States
brigit wrote:
Motion to ban any member who says "guns don't kill people, people kill people" or any variation thereof from posting in these gun threads.

GODDAMMIT!!



PLEASE, Please tell me you are kidding. Somehow you forgot to add a cute little icon.

Guest
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 4:58:44 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,525
AngelHeart01 wrote:



PLEASE, Please tell me you are kidding. Somehow you forgot to add a cute little icon.


Well obviously I have no authority to ban anyone from posting in the forums, so yeah, it was a joke. Kidding about being sick of the old "guns don't kill people, people kill people" thing? No.
LadyX
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 7:37:37 PM

Rank: Artistic Tart

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,827
lovewhenuswallow wrote:
To be honest X ? From 20 feet away i would be lucky to graze your ass cheek. I would be much better off running up behind you and violent1


If you're not a potential or real murderer, then I'd say your poor marksmanship is immaterial. If you are, then we can all be thankful that for all your malevolence, at least you're not very good with a gun (plus, this would explain why you're so inclined to insert murder by blunt objects and knives in your posts).

However hard it is for you, it's proven to be sufficiently easier for millions of others. It's even easy by accident for many (unfortunately so). If it were as hard for most as you claim it is for you, I doubt it would be the weapon of such widespread choice, especially for those who use them for self-defense and are so devoted to keeping them around.
DLizze
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:06:48 PM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 4/23/2011
Posts: 2,552
lovewhenuswallow wrote:
To be honest X ? From 20 feet away i would be lucky to graze your ass cheek. I would be much better off running up behind you and violent1


That's why so many people want large capacity magazines, and rapid fire. They can't hit shit, so they figure they'll just fling a lot of lead in the general direction, in hopes of hitting something. (of course, it's logical that those are exactly the people who shouldn't be allowed to have either of what they want) But I don't recall that logic was ever a major factor in getting elected officials to pass laws.

"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Magical_felix
Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2013 2:05:00 AM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,908
Location: California
AngelHeart01 wrote:



PLEASE, Please tell me you are kidding. Somehow you forgot to add a cute little icon.



Somehow you forgot to add an opinion or anything to the conversation really.

AngelHeart01 wrote:
It's a shame the day they come for my legally bought, and registered firearms. Oh, but I should go and get a shotgun?


.....This doesn't even make sense.

AngelHeart01 wrote:
Curious .... Strangling someone would be easier than shooting someone? Personally, I'd have the same non-easement with both.


You must be a physical anomaly then...

So why do you think they have people that administer the death penalty push a button and not just strangle a person? You are basically saying they are the same. Why do they have a lever drop a man when he is hanged? Why did they used to use firing squads? Could it be because all of these methods of killing are made easier to a person having to do the actual killing because they can basically close their eyes and push a button, pull a trigger, pull a lever. You actually think that choking somebody to death is just as hard as shooting them? That is laughable at best. You know how long it takes to choke somebody? The rage and power it takes? Pulling a trigger? A child can kill a man by mistake if it gets ahold of a gun. Some idiot with a gun can get mad, pull the trigger and not even have to look at the victim in the eye. A gun shot? Boom, to the back of the head and that is it. Why do you even own a gun for self defense if you think it's the same as choking someone? why not just use your mitts? Oh wait I know why, because guns make it easier to kill.. LOL

You can sit there and tell yourself the sky is red all you want and your friends can sit there and tell you you are right.. But the sky is blue no matter how much you bury your head in the sand.



Magical_felix
Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2013 2:27:57 AM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,908
Location: California
lovewhenuswallow wrote:
It's pretty obvious that you base your opinions and arguments off of statistics that you look up, and what you've learned from the evening and internet news. You're out of your element when it comes to street smarts. FYI numbers don't always the whole story and the media only tells you what they want you to believe. Yea, let gangs kill each other off and anyone else who wanders into the line of fire. d'oh! Gangs branch out into smaller cities and suburbs, as a matter of fact gangs also branch out into other states. It's becoming increasingly more difficult to avoid gang violence. What were once nice peacful neighborhoods are now nothing but extremely violent danger zones.

You need to come out from behind your computer, go outdoors and see what's really goin on out here.

Don't worry no one's gonna waste a bullet on your dumb ass.evil4

some more FYI, Takes like 5 minutes for a gang memeber or someone with connections to a gang to get a gun in chicago . Probably gonna cost you a nice price to get one, but the again that's thru illegal methods.


You sound like you live in fear of your own shadow. It's people full of fear that buy too many guns, forget about them after a while of never needing them, get them stolen without realizing it and now there is another gun on the street. Sorry but guns aren't like pirated movies, they don't come from nowhere. There isn't a quick way to make a copy of a gun... For someone that is so knowledgeable about gangs, you seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding about the way they work. Sounds like yes, you are stepping away from your computer (unlike me) only to sit in front of your TV where more fear is pumped down your throat. You seem to think gangs are organized like the Taliban or military. That is just hysterical. They steal guns from idiots. Sell them. They are used once to commit a crime and disposed of.

Street smarts... (a gun-nut making this kind of assumption from a couple of posts, mainly because I made fun of him. Just the right kind of level headed person that should own a gun right? LOL)... You are so fearful that I could bully you into giving me all your money if I cornered you in an alley, even without a gun. Your fear would be the only weapon I would need. Your fear oozes off the screen... You think gangs are EVERYWHERE and they are out to steal the three dollars in your pocket and kill you for it...

Gangs are branching out into the suburbs and it's becoming hard to avoid gang violence? LOL, when was the last time a gang war broke out in the suburbs? Show me some kind of proof of that... Should be easy since it's so hard to avoid.





Magical_felix
Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2013 2:42:54 AM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,908
Location: California
The argument that we need to focus on mental illness and not guns is retarded as well. In this country you are innocent until proven guilty. People say "OMG how come no one saw the warning signs?"... "How come no one reported lanza as being out of his mind?" Guess what, that would be unconstitutional. You can't just decide someone is crazy and will commit mass murder and lock them up. That is more unconstitutional than banning certain types of unneeded firearms unless you are out to commit mass murder.

Gee they banned fully automatic weapons... Were they infringing on the rights of americans back then? If your answer is no. Then you have no ground to stand on if you think banning assault rifles is unconstitutional. If your answer is yes... You think Americans should have fully automatic weapons. And for what? Hunting? LOL. Or maybe they are for fighting tyranny? Guess what, fighting american tyranny with violence is called suicide because you do not have access to the weapons needed to take out a government and the military anyway. Or it is called terrorism because that is how you will have to fight with lesser weapons, just like these other countries that hate America.

THAT my friends is anti-americanism at it's finest hiding behind the constitution.



Guest
Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2013 2:33:52 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,525
Magical_felix wrote:


You sound like you live in fear of your own shadow. It's people full of fear that buy too many guns, forget about them after a while of never needing them, get them stolen without realizing it and now there is another gun on the street. Sorry but guns aren't like pirated movies, they don't come from nowhere. There isn't a quick way to make a copy of a gun... For someone that is so knowledgeable about gangs, you seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding about the way they work. Sounds like yes, you are stepping away from your computer (unlike me) only to sit in front of your TV where more fear is pumped down your throat. You seem to think gangs are organized like the Taliban or military. That is just hysterical. They steal guns from idiots. Sell them. They are used once to commit a crime and disposed of.

Street smarts... (a gun-nut making this kind of assumption from a couple of posts, mainly because I made fun of him. Just the right kind of level headed person that should own a gun right? LOL)... You are so fearful that I could bully you into giving me all your money if I cornered you in an alley, even without a gun. Your fear would be the only weapon I would need. Your fear oozes off the screen... You think gangs are EVERYWHERE and they are out to steal the three dollars in your pocket and kill you for it...

Gangs are branching out into the suburbs and it's becoming hard to avoid gang violence? LOL, when was the last time a gang war broke out in the suburbs? Show me some kind of proof of that... Should be easy since it's so hard to avoid.

To give you an idea of how much you don't know ? In the past we have had top gang leaders who have established connections with Moammar kaddafi in order to gain high powered weapons with the plan off leading an all out assault on police and government institutions. Yes, those leaders were convicted on terrorist charges. Just Google the name 'Jeff Fort', this will give you an idea of what gangs are capable of and it's kind of an interesting read. Gangs operate on fear and intimidation. Rape, murder, car jackings, stabbings, extortion, burglary, you name it. Seriously, on the street it's pretty much about drug trafficing But, where do you think they get thier drug supply? Drug cartels maybe? Thiink they might get weapons thru cartels as well? and yes a street level gang member is perfectly capable of mugging an elderly woman for her change purse which might only have 35 cents and some food stamps in it. Get a clue bro.

Think
Magical_felix
Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2013 3:18:44 PM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,908
Location: California
lovewhenuswallow wrote:
To give you an idea of how much you don't know ? In the past we have had top gang leaders who have established connections with Moammar kaddafi in order to gain high powered weapons with the plan off leading an all out assault on police and government institutions. Yes, those leaders were convicted on terrorist charges. Just Google the name 'Jeff Fort', this will give you an idea of what gangs are capable of and it's kind of an interesting read. Gangs operate on fear and intimidation. Rape, murder, car jackings, stabbings, extortion, burglary, you name it. Seriously, on the street it's pretty much about drug trafficing But, where do you think they get thier drug supply? Drug cartels maybe? Thiink they might get weapons thru cartels as well? and yes a street level gang member is perfectly capable of mugging an elderly woman for her change purse which might only have 35 cents and some food stamps in it. Get a clue bro.

Think


Jeff fort? LOL he was convicted in 1987... what year is it now? I think you have been watching too many history channel shows about gangs.

Also the guns trickle into mexico because they are illegal down there and hard to get, the gangs actually pay the cartels in guns as well as cash because the demand for them is higher in mexico because of the small supply.

And good thing little old ladies just hand over the 35 cents in their purse right? She would probably get hurt very badly if she tries to pull out a gun. She will probably end up losing her life over 35 cents. You get a clue.

I am done wasting my time with you. I feel like I was cornered in a bar by some passionate retard.



Guest
Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2013 5:13:23 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,525
Magical_felix wrote:


Jeff fort? LOL he was convicted in 1987... what year is it now? I think you have been watching too many history channel shows about gangs.

Also the guns trickle into mexico because they are illegal down there and hard to get, the gangs actually pay the cartels in guns as well as cash because the demand for them is higher in mexico because of the small supply.

And good thing little old ladies just hand over the 35 cents in their purse right? She would probably get hurt very badly if she tries to pull out a gun. She will probably end up losing her life over 35 cents. You get a clue.I am done wasting my time with you. I feel like I was cornered in a bar by some passionate retard.
You sound like a small town backwater redneck inbred. Go out and get some sun. Clearly, you do spend too much time on a computer. Nerd rage much? Jeff Fort may be in prison but the gang of 20,000 + memebers that he founded are still runnin around shooting innocent people numb nuts.


Seriously,don't shoot i'm on your side.


occasion6 have some cake
Guest
Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2013 6:01:28 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,525
LadyX wrote:


If you're not a potential or real murderer, then I'd say your poor marksmanship is immaterial. If you are, then we can all be thankful that for all your malevolence, at least you're not very good with a gun (plus, this would explain why you're so inclined to insert murder by blunt objects and knives in your posts).

However hard it is for you, it's proven to be sufficiently easier for millions of others. It's even easy by accident for many (unfortunately so). If it were as hard for most as you claim it is for you, I doubt it would be the weapon of such widespread choice, especially for those who use them for self-defense and are so devoted to keeping them around.
Oh no no no. Accidents are the direct result of carelessness, especially gun related accidents, you can't make that argument.


My dad had guns when i was a kid and a little kid at that. I new exactly where they were and i didn't dare touch that shit. I also understood that guns were very dangerous and i could get hurt. It wasn't just the discipline factor that detered me from playing around with them.









LadyX
Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2013 6:20:15 PM

Rank: Artistic Tart

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,827
lovewhenuswallow wrote:
Oh no no no. Accidents are the direct result of carelessness, especially gun related accidents, you can't make that argument.


Make what argument? You're the one acting like aiming and shooting a gun is roughly as difficult as safely landing a 767. Of course gun accidents are the result of carelessness. That's what makes them accidents. Yet somehow, within carelessness, guns fire off and kill people all the time.
Magical_felix
Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2013 8:37:31 PM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,908
Location: California
lovewhenuswallow wrote:
You sound like a small town backwater redneck inbred. Go out and get some sun. Clearly, you do spend too much time on a computer. Nerd rage much? Jeff Fort may be in prison but the gang of 20,000 + memebers that he founded are still runnin around shooting innocent people numb nuts.


Seriously,don't shoot i'm on your side.


occasion6 have some cake


laughing8





Guest
Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2013 9:09:28 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,525
LadyX wrote:


Make what argument? You're the one acting like aiming and shooting a gun is roughly as difficult as safely landing a 767. Of course gun accidents are the result of carelessness. That's what makes them accidents. Yet somehow, within carelessness, guns fire off and kill people all the time.
I would be interested in knowing the specifics to these types of accidents. Was it impairment? related to drugs or booze? Did they leave a loaded gun laying around because they forgot to put it away? Or were they just clowning around and being stupid? was the safety on? or does this not matter to you because it again points to the person(s) involved and not the gun.

I'm not a gun owner, i don't believe in guns, i will never buy a gun. Just don't see why good , responsible people should not lose thier right because of bad people and a few nut jobs.

i'm still shocked that a twenty year old kid went into a middle school and killed a bunch of little kids and some adults. Thats of a lot more concern to me than him using a gun to do it. Probably could have been prevented if someone would have acted before that incident happened.




Magical_felix
Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2013 9:24:58 PM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,908
Location: California
lovewhenuswallow wrote:
I would be interested in knowing the specifics of these type of accidents. Was it impairment? related to drugs or booze? Did they leave a loaded gun laying around because they forgot to put it away? Or were they just clowing around and being stupid? or does this not matter to you because it again points to the person(s) involved and not the gun.






How come in Japan where they are truly serious about having no guns in the hands of anyone are there only about two murders a year? Oh wait you can't answer that because it points to guns. No guns makes it physically impossible to shoot someone with a bullet. Why is it that a country the size of california has such a low murder rate and also a gun prohibition? If there are no guns around for people to protect themselves, how are the murderers held at bay?

Your turn genius.






Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.