Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

ladies would u like to wear panties wet in your or your patner's juice? Options · View
Posted: Friday, March 01, 2013 11:43:44 PM

hornywhore101
Posted: Saturday, March 02, 2013 1:09:48 AM

i think wearing panties wet from your partner's juice is more kinky ;)
EllenJames
Posted: Saturday, March 02, 2013 3:14:51 AM

I've been fucked by my wife with a dildo but not yet with a strap-on - though she said she'd be willing to get one - really love using a butt plug first and am looking to get one that I could wear around under my clothes -

Ellen James

And what is love without lust when lust is better for loving
Posted: Saturday, March 02, 2013 4:25:58 AM

Ellen James.... Plz read the question carefully before u comment...
shaunsgirl24
Posted: Saturday, March 02, 2013 6:40:33 AM

I think it'd be really hot to wear panties from your parnter's juices! I sooooo would wear panties with my partner's juice in it!!!
SoCalSweetie
Posted: Saturday, March 02, 2013 1:17:32 PM

id like both. The mixture smells so good

πίστις
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 2:20:20 AM

sexyhansh wrote:
Ellen James.... Plz read the question carefully before u comment...

Sexyhansh, Here's a friendly tip....maybe you could refrain from using txtspeak and run your typing through a Dictionary and Thesaurus before you post, then everyone might understand what you are asking. No need to thank me :)
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 3:33:57 AM

well..what i wanted to ask was understood by most of the ladies and i am happy with that...i dont think that i need a dictionary..:)
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 3:38:58 AM

well....what i wanted to ask was understood by most of the ladies and i am happy with that.... I dont think i need help of dictionary:)
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 7:26:55 AM

Okay then, good luck with that!
justdance
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 9:13:18 AM

no! why do people think its hot? It's not okay...it would be very uncomfortable I think. I'm usually pretty dirty in bed, but I don't want that shit near my lady parts, sitting there, all day, then drying and getting crusty. Fucking unsanitary!!!
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 9:45:06 AM

I do find it to be sexy wearing wet panties, often after my bf has come in me ill put a pair of panties so everything will drip into them.
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 10:03:51 AM

I think its pretty cool if a woman is into that. Certainly a turn on for me.
shawnababy
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 10:08:00 AM

Sometimes I don't have a choice. I mean if I don't put my panties back on I am going to leak all over the car seat or if I am at work all over my chair.
crazydiamond
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 10:27:25 AM

Mmmm warm, damp, dark environment all over your fanny, Mmmmm, for hours!

- thats the perfect concoction for a sexy, sexy case of THRUSH! (yeast infection for my north american lushies)...Yeah that's so hot, and itchy confused1

Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 10:34:37 AM

Interesting question. And interesting answers. I don't think it is particularly sexy to have that happen for a women ON PURPOSE, but as the day goes is it leaks out, that is pretty hot. Now if she got worked up and it is FRESH, THAT too IMO is pretty hot.

For me personally, I don't like wet underwear for ANY reason on me. LOL It is just uncomfortable.
VanGogh
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 1:31:42 PM

neither .... eventually it will start to chaff ....

I'd rather wear none than wet ones.

Btw ... have you ever had wet socks that you couldn't take off and dry .... how did the skin on your feet feel after 5 or 8 or 10 hours??

coffee

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting with The Secretary and The Student - first part

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 6:26:07 AM

Had to get to work after an all night fuckathon, and my panties got soaked with all the seepage through the day. Not the most comfortable, but it was nice to have them moved aside after work.
SexySophie
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 8:40:03 AM

It's the worst thing out. Not only does it feel uncomfortable after a short while, given enough time it starts to itch and even further time it will make my pubic lips almost red raw and very sore. Obvious answer is to carry spare panties - especially if I'm at work. However I'd rather my man's sperm stay inside me so an elastoplast stuck and adhering my pubic lips together prevents any outward flow of sperm whatsoever.

When his cum has soaked into my vaginal walls - usually in about 4 hours - the elastoplast can be removed without fear of any leakage.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 9:02:40 AM

SexySofie wrote:

However I'd rather my man's sperm stay inside me so an elastoplast stuck and adhering my pubic lips together prevents any outward flow of sperm whatsoever.

I had to learn something new today. Thanks for that. I've never heard of anyone placing an adhesive bandaid or elastoplast upon their labia to keep them closed & preventing leakage.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Magical_felix
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 9:13:52 AM

SexySofie wrote:

When his cum has soaked into my vaginal walls - usually in about 4 hours - the elastoplast can be removed without fear of any leakage.

Wait... Hold the phone.

Are saying you keep the cum in your vagina until it is completely gone? like it gets totally absorbed?

This gives me the feeling you may not be smelling like a summer's eve. confused1

ginger86
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 9:20:55 AM

sexyhansh wrote:

oh hell no! although some women above say it would be hot, it wouldn't take long for them to get dry and crusty and scratching me in tender areas i would prefer not to have scratched in that way.

crazydiamond
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 2:18:07 PM

SexySofie wrote:

However I'd rather my man's sperm stay inside me so an elastoplast stuck and adhering my pubic lips together prevents any outward flow of sperm whatsoever.

OK...
confused1

VanGogh
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 7:34:59 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:
I had to learn something new today. Thanks for that. I've never heard of anyone placing an adhesive bandaid or elastoplast upon their labia to keep them closed & preventing leakage.

holy moly .... I just cracked up laughing .... omygod!! hahahahaha!

(jsyk - my bandaids are strictly for paper cuts!! honest!!)

this has to be one of the unintended most funny thread on here!

fuck, CrazyDiamond .... I snorted when I saw your reply!!

omg ... hahahaha

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting with The Secretary and The Student - first part

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

MissyLuvsYa
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 8:43:14 PM

Some of the answers on this thread made me laugh until I had tears. Thanks!!!

Ravyn
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 11:39:51 PM

Magical_felix wrote:

Wait... Hold the phone.

Are saying you keep the cum in your vagina until it is completely gone? like it gets totally absorbed?

This gives me the feeling you may not be smelling like a summer's eve. confused1

OMG I about spit my water out damn lol

Liz
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 2:39:32 AM

This is one of the funniest threads I've read in ages! Replies are priceless Lfunny

BelleduJour
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 9:08:21 PM

Wearing panties soaked with my partner's 'juice'? I will agree that it isn't exactly the most comfortable way to go about my day BUT it can definitely be HOT when my man and I want to kick things up a notch to kinky status every now and again.

Wearing panties soaked with MY 'juices'? Again, not the most comfortable feeling for long periods of time but when I'm aroused, I'm aroused and I'm just grateful I can still get as wet as I do for any number of wonderfully arousing reasons.

Frank
Posted: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 10:13:06 AM

BelleduJour wrote:
Wearing panties soaked with my partner's 'juice'? I will agree that it isn't exactly the most comfortable way to go about my day BUT it can definitely be HOT when my man and I want to kick things up a notch to kinky status every now and again.

Wearing panties soaked with MY 'juices'? Again, not the most comfortable feeling for long periods of time but when I'm aroused, I'm aroused and I'm just grateful I can still get as wet as I do for any number of wonderfully arousing reasons.

588-rolleyes

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

1nympholes
Posted: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 5:13:58 PM

trinket wrote:

Sexyhansh, Here's a friendly tip....maybe you could refrain from using txtspeak and run your typing through a Dictionary and Thesaurus before you post, then everyone might understand what you are asking. No need to thank me :)

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.