Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

A New Federal Holiday Options · View
CleverFox
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 8:03:13 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/25/2012
Posts: 482
Location: United States
I would greatly appreciate the help of all of my Brother and Sister Lushies that are citizens of the United States of America in my current project. I am going to write to my Federal Congressional Representatives and propose a new Federal Holiday called National Fellatio Day.

Now, I know this sounds radical but I am sure we can get a true grass roots campaign for this holiday. Both the far left and the radical right should love it. (Ok, maybe not the radical right.)

I am still open as to what the actual date of this holiday should be so please make any suggestions that you feel would be appropriate.

Remember folks, by working together we can make this happen.

Happy National Fellatio day! b229
sprite
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 8:11:43 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,587
Location: My Tower, United States
Buz
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 8:20:27 PM

Rank: The Linebacker

Joined: 3/2/2011
Posts: 5,819
Location: Atlanta, United States
Those days should run concurrently.

Guest
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 8:46:59 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,397
April 20th. I've heard that herbal enhancements fire up the female kiln. Either way, all are winners.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 8:56:58 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,397
Oh, and I have issue with the female proponents. Y'all already got Valentines Day, and Mothers Day. We've only got Fathers Day and lots of ties.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 9:02:55 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,397
sprite wrote:
only if we get a National Cunnilingus Day too. :)


One can be on June 9th, the other on September 6th, to encourage reciprocity.
asleep
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 10:25:37 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/30/2011
Posts: 3,211
Location: United States
LiquidMatthew wrote:


One can be on June 9th, the other on September 6th, to encourage reciprocity.


Well thought out reply...but I DO question the 9/6 date. Somebody ain't gonna be happy on THAT date!! (backs turned to each other)

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/exit-33-trust.aspx

DLizze
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 10:36:48 PM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 4/23/2011
Posts: 2,552
National Fellatio Day should be June 8. You blow me, and I'll owe you one.

"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
EDWolfe
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 10:42:58 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/5/2013
Posts: 1,033
Location: United States
I would say just have National Oral Sex Day on March 10th. Why? The 69th day of a standard year.
Guest
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 10:48:41 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,397
CleverFox wrote:
I would greatly appreciate the help of all of my Brother and Sister Lushies that are citizens of the United States of America in my current project. I am going to write to my Federal Congressional Representatives and propose a new Federal Holiday called National Fellatio Day.

Now, I know this sounds radical but I am sure we can get a true grass roots campaign for this holiday. Both the far left and the radical right should love it. (Ok, maybe not the radical right.)

I am still open as to what the actual date of this holiday should be so please make any suggestions that you feel would be appropriate.

Remember folks, by working together we can make this happen.

Happy National Fellatio day! b229



Former President Clinton and Monica Lewensky are all in
mercianknight
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 12:26:59 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/11/2009
Posts: 2,029
Location: whispering conspiratorially in your ear, Bermuda
EDWolfe wrote:
I would say just have National Oral Sex Day on March 10th. Why? The 69th day of a standard year.


We have a winner!! Would get my vote if I was a Yank. 430-128

Wait! What happens in a Leap Year? dontknow

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
elitfromnorth
Posted: Friday, March 01, 2013 2:12:44 AM

Rank: Brawling Berserker

Joined: 2/12/2012
Posts: 1,620
Location: Burrowed, Norway
mercianknight wrote:


We have a winner!! Would get my vote if I was a Yank. 430-128

Wait! What happens in a Leap Year? dontknow


Do it like Easter and change the date. Simple as that.

Also, you better mix in national cunnilingus day as well, otherwise the feminists will rip your guts out. And you really should have national cunnilingus day first, otherwise all the women will go "Typical men, always coming first"...

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
SamBrown
Posted: Friday, March 01, 2013 6:46:45 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/25/2012
Posts: 38
Location: United Kingdom
Highwayman wrote:
Oh, and I have issue with the female proponents. Y'all already got Valentines Day, and Mothers Day. We've only got Fathers Day and lots of ties.


are you forgetting March 14th - Steak and Blowjob Day?

There is even a website for it - http://www.officialsteakandblowjobday.com/
EDWolfe
Posted: Friday, March 01, 2013 10:43:22 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/5/2013
Posts: 1,033
Location: United States
mercianknight wrote:

EDWolfe wrote:
I would say just have National Oral Sex Day on March 10th. Why? The 69th day of a standard year.


We have a winner!! Would get my vote if I was a Yank. 430-128

Wait! What happens in a Leap Year? dontknow


Simple. In US election years (which coincide with leap years), National Oral Sex Day would be on the 9th of March, just like elitfromnorth recommended.

elitfromnorth wrote:
Also, you better mix in national cunnilingus day as well, otherwise the feminists will rip your guts out. And you really should have national cunnilingus day first, otherwise all the women will go "Typical men, always coming first"...


Actually, my idea was trying to lump them all together. We could do a three day "weekend" though (March 8 National Cunnilingus Day, March 9 National Fellatio Day, March 10 National 69 Day. Subtract a day for leap years.)
Guest
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 9:58:15 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,397
But then you will have to have black oral sex month and Native American Blow Job Month, etc. And of course the females will always want one more holiday than the males or they will say we don't love them. And it will have to be changed every year so we can have it on a Monday or Friday so we have a long sales weekend. What do you buy for oral sex. Mints and gag? And you know what those jerks in Washington will do. Give themselves another month off. And is it polite to give a gift of oral sex to your boss? OK, for half of us that is a mute question. I just see it. I go down on my girl and she pouts. "But you gave me the same thing last year." I of course am in favor of the holiday idea. I will sign. But promise I don't have to dress up and visit the inlaws and give them a gift on Oral Sex Day.
budwilliams
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 11:04:35 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/17/2011
Posts: 494
Location: United States
I'm sure Bill Clinton would support that idea
budwilliams
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 11:06:20 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/17/2011
Posts: 494
Location: United States
Buz wrote:
Those days should run concurrently.


Or alternating ... On the 6th and the 9th of every month
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.