Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Can girls take advantage? Options · View
Will94
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 7:41:16 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 4/16/2012
Posts: 54
Location: Lincoln, United Kingdom
Hey, basically a female friend of mine got me Horrendously! drunk and i blacked out. I woke up the next day in her bed with no recollection of the night. On one hand i'm like boom sex! But i also feel kind of used and dirty as i really didn't want to sleep with her and feel other way around i would have police at the door. Can girls take advantage?

When life gives you lemons, keep them. 'Cause hey, free lemons!
Guest
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 9:55:43 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,778
If you got horrendously drunk, how do you know you had sex with her?
1Zratedgal
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 10:01:53 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/1/2011
Posts: 619
Location: Northern California, United States
Cum On! Seriously?

If it happened, there has to be some evidence of it on you, your bedding or something...

Kisses,

Steph
Guest
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 10:14:47 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,778
1Zratedgal wrote:
Cum On! Seriously?

If it happened, there has to be some evidence of it on you, your bedding or something...

Kisses,

Steph


Not necessarily, if he did have sex with her it would depend on how many hours since it had happened. I'm talking about seeing evidence with the naked eye.

I didn't answer the question though.... yes, girls can take advantage.


secretcharm
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 10:28:15 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 149
Location: In front of my computer
whiskey dick .... no

“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
― Oscar Wilde
justdance
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 10:28:56 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 2/21/2013
Posts: 49
Location: United States
Anyone can take advantage of anyone else. We mostly hear that men take advantage of women more often but both sexes are equally capable of doing the wrong thing when given an opportunity to.
MrLosAngeles
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 10:40:24 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/11/2013
Posts: 484
Location: Marina del Rey, United States
secretcharm wrote:
whiskey dick .... no


Exactly. Horrendously drunk means you probably couldn't get it up enough to have any sex. And if she was just as drunk, she couldn't perform either.
mentalcase
Posted: Sunday, March 03, 2013 11:33:02 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/29/2011
Posts: 352
did you have sex? possibly.
Can a girl take advantage of a guy? Hell yes. Be it in the sack or him paying for everything she asks him to.
Jack_42
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 4:06:19 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/21/2009
Posts: 986
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
I don't feel I have a low sex drive but if I'm not enthusiastic then it's very difficult to get aroused so mechanically it might prove difficult. I know we do get erections whilst asleep - all males do even little kids but would think that actual penetration would tend to wake one up - any research on this? :)
Guest
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 4:13:14 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,778
Yes they can, and yes men can still get an erection when drunk (or even VERY drunk to the point of blacking out). The body is a funny thing. But even if the act was over and all fluids dried, you should still be able to tell if sex happened.

But the easiest thing is to ASK her. There is nothing wrong with not remembering (except that it is dangerous because it shows you drank too much alcohol and your brain shut down.... not good). Why people are so afraid to communicate with others is beyond me. Stop guessing about things and TALK. :)
WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 9:24:29 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,301
Location: Cakeland, United States
WBenR wrote:
Hey, basically a female friend of mine got me Horrendously! drunk and i blacked out. I woke up the next day in her bed with no recollection of the night. On one hand i'm like boom sex! But i also feel kind of used and dirty as i really didn't want to sleep with her and feel other way around i would have police at the door. Can girls take advantage?


When I was about your age, I attended a drinking & drugging party where, as near as I could tell - everyone (some twenty of us men & women) became so polluted that I recall, still to this day... not one fucking thing after I smashed down the tenth shot of Jägermeister, and that was in addition to several cold brew draws and other assorted adult beverages and several pulls off a community hookah.

I awoke the next morning around 9am, upon a good sized mattress in the middle of two sweet looking 18 year old women, both of who were still snoring and drooling on their pillows. I looked like I'd been in a subway wreck and they each looked as damaged as I also felt. The very last thing in the world I considered was trying to wake either one up and commence to screwing.

I was fully clothed as were they and I was soaked in some kind of fluid. Urine or just a lot of perspiration - I could not tell. My smeller was not functioning correctly and my mouth tasted like a pack of wild dogs had shit in it...so I was a more than a little off with my senses. But I was literally drenched with something and it was not the best feeling in the world.

Had I peed on them. Had they peed on me. Had we all triggered each other to urinate and destroy that mattress? It was awfully warm in the small bedroom with all windows shut and no ventilation.

I decided to surreptitiously attempt to leave as I vaguely knew everyone at this shindig and I really did not want them to see me in this condition (nor did I think they wished to be seen in theirs, when they awoke).

Stepping out into the main living quarters..It looked like Jonestown after Jim Jones had ordered everyone to drink his koolaid. There were male and female bodies sprawled on every furniture item and covering most of the floor space. It was difficult to walk through the room without stepping on or bumping into any passed out human.

From what I could discern...if there had been any fornication occurring the previous evening, anyone doing so at least had the sense to then get dressed before they passed out in their own vomit.

I would guess that you did not fuck her and she did not fuck you...although it sounds as if you both fucked each other up - on some intoxicant.



If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Nikki703
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 10:05:18 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,683
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
Women can most definitely take advantage of men in many ways.

But if you got drunk and had sex with a woman you didnt really want to have sex with its not the end of the world. She GOT YOU DRUNK!! How? Did you she force you to drink? Im sure you drank of your own free will. Its not like you cheated right. So GET OVER IT! Now you know how women feel!
SimonKnight
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 11:09:28 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 2/24/2013
Posts: 4
Location: United Kingdom
Often especially emotionally lol
Will94
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 3:15:32 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 4/16/2012
Posts: 54
Location: Lincoln, United Kingdom
I know we had sex because she not only told me, but i saw the cum filled condom. I don't know what whiskey dick is but i assume its when you can no longer preform because of the alcohol, i just can't finish but i can get it up.

When life gives you lemons, keep them. 'Cause hey, free lemons!
Guest
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 9:43:16 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,778
WBenR wrote:
I know we had sex because she not only told me, but i saw the cum filled condom. I don't know what whiskey dick is but i assume its when you can no longer preform because of the alcohol, i just can't finish but i can get it up.


"I just can't finish but I can get it up"? Didn't she show you a used condom?

I don't want to be misunderstood with my next statement. It is partially YOUR own responsibility to avoid getting "Horrendously Drunk" to the point you don't know what is happening to you. If it is something you regret happened, I'm not saying you 'deserved' it or similar. If you were conscious enough to have sex, you also don't know what actions you took at the time or what you may have said.

What else did she say when she told you you'd had sex?

I would say to anyone, male or female, if you think you have been sexually assalted you should think seriously about reporting it to the police.

In case anyone is wondering.... I would say the same if it were a female asking the question.
Liz
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 2:34:31 AM

Rank: Scarlet Seductress

Joined: 1/22/2013
Posts: 4,704
Location: In the sweet shop, United Kingdom
Maybe better to just put it down to youthful misadventure and drink more responsibly in future? Pint Drunk


Nikki703
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 7:54:03 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,683
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
trinket wrote:


"I just can't finish but I can get it up"? Didn't she show you a used condom?

I don't want to be misunderstood with my next statement. It is partially YOUR own responsibility to avoid getting "Horrendously Drunk" to the point you don't know what is happening to you. If it is something you regret happened, I'm not saying you 'deserved' it or similar. If you were conscious enough to have sex, you also don't know what actions you took at the time or what you may have said.

What else did she say when she told you you'd had sex?

I would say to anyone, male or female, if you think you have been sexually assalted you should think seriously about reporting it to the police.

In case anyone is wondering.... I would say the same if it were a female asking the question.


I agree with this. But were you sexually assaulted or was it just a case of 2 people getting drunk and letting emotions get the better of them? It doesnt sound like she had a plan to get you drunk (or put GHB or Rohypnol in your drinks) and have sex and get pregnant to trap you into marriage since you wore a condom.

Since you say you were very drunk (I am assuming she was too), you may have been the aggressor. You have no way of knowing.

Its really hard to say what her motives were but it sounds more like it was not planned and the alcohol was the cuplrit for both of you
Icarus32
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 9:12:05 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/10/2012
Posts: 257
Location: Around, Canada
It does sound a bit like she took advantage of you, but unless she did it with malicious intent then I would say chock it up as a learning experience and be more careful in the future. It is partially your fault in the end for allowing her to put you in that state, though I do understand that you likely didn't expect the evening to progress in that direction.
BelleduJour
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:44:57 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/13/2011
Posts: 1,509
Location: Canada
isjda d'oh! 588-rolleyes scratch sad3 tard

Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.