Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

This will require some deep thought..... Options · View
Callisto
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 11:33:55 PM

Now I've heard everything.....

Cyber babies?

So I was in a room today when I saw someone mention they were having cyber babies on Lush.. I have no idea what this means or how this works. If someone could please elaborate on this for me, I would appreciate it..

help
Ravyn
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 11:57:36 PM

Hmm okay lets see how this works. Lets use our power of thinking with this one. You take a nice hard e-cock and you slide into a very wet and fertile e-pussy and boom you end up with a cyber baby :) This begs another question or five, does this cyber pregnancy come with cyber cramps and cyber labor pains as well? Is that anything like sympathy pains? lol Does this mean you have to pay cyber child support for the said babies? Good Lord lol I agree with you now I have seen it all.

*passes Callisto another shot of tequila* I think we need more of this in order to answer this very important question that is plaguing the Lush world.

MrLosAngeles
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 12:10:57 AM

Do cyber babies fill their diapers with 1s and 0s? Bits & bites? Do you have to call an IT guy to change the diapers? How often?
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 12:49:22 AM

Lush is going to have to add space for the new cyber day care center. Look for a few law offices to open for cyber-business and may as well construct a cyber court house. That way the population won't even have to leave the site.
overmykneenow
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 12:52:57 AM

Great, now I'm going to be singing this all day...

Cyber Babies, we make our dreams come true
Cyber Babies, we'll do the same for you

When your world looks kinda weird and you wish that you weren't there
Just close your eyes and make believe and you can be anywhere

I like adventure
I like romance
I love great jokes
Animal dance!!
I've got my computer
I swing through the air
I play the piano
And I have blue hair
Me, I invent things
Mee mee mee meee!

Is everything all right in here?
Yes, Nanny.

Cyber Babies, we make our dreams come true
Cyber Babies, we'll do the same for you

Cyber Cyber Cyber Cyber
Ba-a-a-a-bies!

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead
nicola
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 1:15:20 AM

We will offer a full cyber baby-sitting business, at only $10 per day, per baby.

Once they get to 3 years old, we offer a full day care centre service, but the rate goes up to $20 per day, and they will need to be cyber toilet-trained, and able to wipe their own cyber bum. binky

Liz
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 2:19:06 AM

nicola wrote:
We will offer a full cyber baby-sitting business, at only $10 per day, per baby.

Once they get to 3 years old, we offer a full day care centre service, but the rate goes up to $20 per day, and they will need to be cyber toilet-trained, and able to wipe their own cyber bum. binky

Always thinking, like it! :D

trinket
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 3:46:31 AM

nicola wrote:

No, No, No, Nicola, you are forgetting the the Almighty $$$$. This could be a huge money spinner! If they are going to be 'Lush Cyber Babies', they will have to buy Lush Diapers, Lush Formula, Lush Baby Furniture, Lush Stroller, Lush Baby Powder, Lush Teddybears and even Lush Baby Beer! etc.... ALL to be purchased at the moment of delivery. Of course you will mark everything up by 500% (as we do in Australia).

Then of course you have to charge Shipping. If the baby is born in the United States, shipping must be from Australia. The cost of that would be approx $3000. Double that for the shipping charge and you have a tidy little profit. Same for orders from Australia.. Ship them from the United States for $3000 and double it for the shipping charge... .

You also know that $10 or $20 per day is the charge for single parents who don't or are unable to work. They are the ones with all that time to look after their own children.... they get the discount. coffee For the working mother, it costs approximately $100 per day PER CHILD. If Lushies don't pay to have their cyber babies in LUSH Childcare, they won't have enough spare time on their hands to Lush will they? ANOTHER little money spinner. Don't thank me, glad I could help... Can I have a job?

BabydollSlave
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 7:06:42 AM

now that i have completely heard everything imaginable through the lushy world, i may go to bed...laughing and dreaming of how these lush babies will one day take over the internet and rule the world...just think i may know the mom or dad to one of these amazing creatures!

*think ill join Ravyn and Callisto in a shot*

my newest :)
trinket
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 7:15:17 AM

BabydollSlave wrote:
now that i have completely heard everything imaginable through the lushy world, i may go to bed...laughing and dreaming of how these lush babies will one day take over the internet and rule the world...just think i may know the mom or dad to one of these amazing creatures!

*think ill join Ravyn and Callisto in a shot*

You could drink a whole bottle of Tequila and not make any sense of cyber babies LOL

pantyslutboy
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 7:19:54 AM

My God...where do I buy Cyber Condoms? If Lush is going participate in "Cyber Pregnacies", then we better have some protection. Should I begin asking if my Lush friends are taking Cyber Birth Control Pills? Is Cyber Abortion legal? Where is the closest Cyber Planned Parenthood Clinic? Help Embarassed
elitfromnorth
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 7:41:33 AM

Have they been married yet? Nic, you should make a couple of people be "Lush Priests" and we can legally cyber-marry people. Then you can hand out another badge. "Lush-Married". Then people open up private rooms like "The Church", "The maternity room" and also "Divorce court".

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
PhareDuFour
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:05:13 AM

I was wonder where a single mum can apply for LUSH single abandoned mother child support... Ugh! for my friends, of course!

Si vos postulo me, sed non vis me, oportet me manere.
Sed si vis me, sed non vos postulo me, oportet me abire.
lafayettemister
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:12:14 AM

Just to be on the safe side, I'm going to wear rubber gloves while on Lush. I don't want there to be any chance of cyber baby paternity.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 10:24:11 AM

Hey, don't make fun. Last week I had to visit a cyber clinic to have my cyber STD checked out. I ain't naming names, but I think I got it from a Lush chatroom.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
trinket
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 11:14:43 AM

WellMadeMale wrote:
Hey, don't make fun. Last week I had to visit a cyber clinic to have my cyber STD checked out. I ain't naming names, but I think I got it from a Lush chatroom.

Was the name of your cyber STD "RSI"? bunny

DonDuzIt
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 12:22:57 PM

Medical schools are now sending doctors into the field called "cyberitricians" specializing in our many "cyber babies".

Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.
DonDuzIt
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 12:25:20 PM

lafayettemister wrote:
Just to be on the safe side, I'm going to wear rubber gloves while on Lush. I don't want there to be any chance of cyber baby paternity.

Too late the cyber lawyers sent out the cyber papers this morning. Yep! You are gonna have to fork over cyber dollars for 18 cyber years.

Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 1:22:32 PM

Lush will have to add a family court .
crazydiamond
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 1:38:40 PM

Shudders.... FFS I just finished moaning about not recognising any one on FB because they all have friggin' 3D baby scans and darling tard baby pics as thier AV's. Now I come to my place of solace and what do I get - More effing babies. GOD HAVE MERCY! The internet is full of birth control from my point of view, god i sound really unmaternal. tongue6

MrLosAngeles
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 1:43:19 PM

I refuse to get up at 4 AM to cyber lullabye any cyber babies. Just sayin'.
crazydiamond
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 1:47:05 PM

MrLosAngeles wrote:

I refuse to get up at 4 AM to cyber lullabye anybody!

Ravyn
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 2:25:40 PM

MrLosAngeles wrote:

That's okay you can have the job of the 2 AM cyber feedings and lets not forget those cyber diaper changings :)

MrLosAngeles
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 2:35:20 PM

No, sorry, I can't do feedings..I don't lactate and the type of nipple nibbling they do hurts, I hear! LOL
Ravyn
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 2:42:49 PM

MrLosAngeles wrote:
No, sorry, I can't do feedings..I don't lactate and the type of nipple nibbling they do hurts, I hear! LOL

No problem just e-pump the milk into a bottle for you and voila, you can take on those 2 AM feedings :)

CurlyGirly
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 2:54:40 PM

*shiver* That sounds way too much like real life. Why would you want to do that? d'oh! Is that a new profile field? How many Lush babies you've spawned? Identify who the Lush baby daddy is? Does Lush have an OB/GYN yet to help deliver the little Lushters? Really, the mind boggles. I think maybe some of us need to get outside more.

Immediately reminded me of these things.

crazydiamond
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 3:14:55 PM

CurlyGirly wrote:
*shiver* Does Lush have an OB/GYN yet to help deliver the little Lushters? Really, the mind boggles. I think maybe some of us need to get outside more.

Of course as if he's not busy enough... we have an OB/GAV!!

elitfromnorth
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 3:27:01 PM

We could be doing DNA tests and have it going all like on Maury! Some slut comes in testing her 11th man for paternity and Gav goes "You're NOT the father!" and then everybody starts going "DAMN! SHe's a slut!" then she posts a lot of crybaby before she leaves the chatroom and whoever is the "host" has to start blackboxing her and copypasting all of the blackboxes into the chatroom. Then we put it on youtube!

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
nicola
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 3:27:22 PM

trinket wrote:
No, No, No, Nicola, you are forgetting the the Almighty $$$$. This could be a huge money spinner! If they are going to be 'Lush Cyber Babies', they will have to buy Lush Diapers, Lush Formula, Lush Baby Furniture, Lush Stroller, Lush Baby Powder, Lush Teddybears and even Lush Baby Beer! etc.... ALL to be purchased at the moment of delivery. Of course you will mark everything up by 500% (as we do in Australia).

Then of course you have to charge Shipping. If the baby is born in the United States, shipping must be from Australia. The cost of that would be approx $3000. Double that for the shipping charge and you have a tidy little profit. Same for orders from Australia.. Ship them from the United States for $3000 and double it for the shipping charge... .

You also know that $10 or $20 per day is the charge for single parents who don't or are unable to work. They are the ones with all that time to look after their own children.... they get the discount. coffee For the working mother, it costs approximately $100 per day PER CHILD. If Lushies don't pay to have their cyber babies in LUSH Childcare, they won't have enough spare time on their hands to Lush will they? ANOTHER little money spinner. Don't thank me, glad I could help... Can I have a job?

Everybody, meet our new Business & Merchandising Manager, Trinket to the lush stories team (you work on a commission only basis right?). Applause
nicola
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 4:03:42 PM

cyberbabies.com parked. Damn it!