Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Stop the gun bans! Rant Three Options · View
WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 1:57:49 PM

Guest wrote:
If one of these mental cases want to kill they will find the gun to do it somewhere. As far a getting rid of all guns. I am willing to bet that over half the guns in the country are not in the hands of the original owners.

You are personally responsible for how many million more guns in the hands of the citizens of the US.

My Dad once told me that you can't fix stupid.

How about making it a Class B felony (no ifs, ands or buts...no high dollar lawyer/court/judge payoffs) if you own any shotguns, rifles or handguns and they ever get stolen from you.

You get the felony. Go directly to jail for 180 days and wear that felony on your back for at least 5 years.

Then I bet you'll see less stolen merchandise out on the streets.

If you're going to be a gun owner, be a responsible one. Otherwise, you're part of the problem and not part of the solution.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
MrNudiePants
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 9:20:40 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:

How about making it a Class B felony (no ifs, ands or buts...no high dollar lawyer/court/judge payoffs) if you own any shotguns, rifles or handguns and they ever get stolen from you.

You get the felony. Go directly to jail for 180 days and wear that felony on your back for at least 5 years.

Then I bet you'll see less stolen merchandise out on the streets.

If you're going to be a gun owner, be a responsible one. Otherwise, you're part of the problem and not part of the solution.

Does that include all the guns that get stolen from police officers?

How about the guns that get stolen from the military?

Blaming the victim for the crime is about as insane an idea as there ever was. Are you also going to start blaming little old ladies for having their purses snatched, and pretty girls for being raped?

Robbyreign
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 10:53:38 PM

This thread is getting so old and full of shit
WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2013 4:12:29 PM

MrNudiePants wrote:

Does that include all the guns that get stolen from police officers?

How about the guns that get stolen from the military?

fucking A straight Nudes. You own a tool which can inflict this amount of damage on someone... and guns are really only made for one thing. Killing with maiming, running a close second...then you damn well better be able to secure them.

Purses and bicycles aren't going to cause the same type of damage, and while a purse is portable and easy to conceal, you might at best...bruise someone's ego with a well placed smash.

Who's the victim when someone's gun chest is broken into and his weapons stolen? The dumbfuck who didn't properly secure his munitions?

All law enforcement & military are subject to the same penalty. They should probably be class A felonies for those types of dorks who sloppily maintain their weaponry.

Resort to hyperbole Nudie, with your answers...you do it as well as anyone else! evil4

You want to go on an on about how your guns are used for target practice...that's nice and all...That's what I use mine for too. But that's not what they were initially designed for.

Those of us with some luxury of being able to survive without hunting & field dressing our food...have evolved to the point where we can take our rifles, handguns & shotguns...and only use them on a range - for sport.

Guns were designed to be the ultimate man killer...eclipsing whatever other tool was being used before gunpowder was used to launch projectiles.

You know it, I know it...everyone else does too. Don't piss on my leg and tell me it is raining, man. 6

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
niceguy89
Posted: Monday, February 25, 2013 3:56:19 AM

@ WellMadeMale. You have a good point. Gun owners should take care that their tools of death never be stolen. Nobody here can argue against that. Which is why most gun owners buy safes and locks. It is why I fight so hard for gun rights. Everyday thugs and cons aren't the only threat against stolen guns. Also I agree to a point. If the same gun owner keeps gettin' jacked. He might need some jail time. However passing a blanket law for any person that has their guns stolen is pushing it too far. Kinda like saying anybody that drowns in a flood was trying to kill themselves.
elitfromnorth
Posted: Monday, February 25, 2013 8:38:13 AM

niceguy89 wrote:
@ WellMadeMale. You have a good point. Gun owners should take care that their tools of death never be stolen. Nobody here can argue against that. Which is why most gun owners buy safes and locks. It is why I fight so hard for gun rights. Everyday thugs and cons aren't the only threat against stolen guns. Also I agree to a point. If the same gun owner keeps gettin' jacked. He might need some jail time. However passing a blanket law for any person that has their guns stolen is pushing it too far. Kinda like saying anybody that drowns in a flood was trying to kill themselves.

I think that depends on how they were stored. Over here the police will fuck you up(take away your guns and you won't ever get to own one again) if they find out that your guns weren't stored properly. This comes down to responsibility. When you have a gun you also have the responsibility that it will be kept in a safe place. Saying that it's in your bedroom drawet and that you've told your kid never to touch it is not a safe place nor is it responsible. Gun lockers, big or small, that are bolted into the floor/ground or the wall and under lock and key should be a minimum requirement. If you come home one day and find your gun locker broken into, then no one can blame you, but if you leave a gun in your dresser and your 5 rifles are in a glass cabinet without any alarm, then you don't deserve to own a gun. Why? Because you're not accepting the responsibility!

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
LadyX
Posted: Monday, February 25, 2013 9:24:33 PM

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2013/02/bill-introduced-to-make-texas-independence-day-a-tax-free-holiday-for-gun-purchases.html/

Good idea, here. We apparently don't have enough money to fund our schools properly (since our conservatives think there's magic wasted money to be found somewhere, or whatever), but yeah, let's have a tax free gun holiday.

I hate this fucking state.
CleverFox
Posted: Monday, February 25, 2013 9:28:50 PM

LadyX wrote:
http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2013/02/bill-introduced-to-make-texas-independence-day-a-tax-free-holiday-for-gun-purchases.html/

Good idea, here. We apparently don't have enough money to fund our schools properly (since our conservatives think there's magic wasted money to be found somewhere, or whatever), but yeah, let's have a tax free gun holiday.

I hate this fucking state.

I bet the Gun Manufacturing Lobby is behind that bill.
LadyX
Posted: Monday, February 25, 2013 9:31:13 PM

CleverFox wrote:

I bet the Gun Manufacturing Lobby is behind that bill.

Oh of course they are. Around here, guns, baby Jesus, and some mythical "states rights" reality are behind damn near everything.
sprite
Posted: Monday, February 25, 2013 9:36:47 PM

LadyX wrote:

Oh of course they are. Around here, guns, baby Jesus, and some mythical "states rights" reality are behind damn near everything.

migbuster
Posted: Monday, February 25, 2013 9:47:33 PM

WE DO NOT NEED NEW LAWS, WE NEED TO INFORCE THE ONE THAT ARE ALREADY PASS AND ARE ON THE BOOK. tHE MORE LAWS PASS THE LESS LIBERITY AND CONTRO; WE HAVE ..THIS GOVERMENT WAS FULL CONTRO; OF OUR LIVES.. WHAT WE EAT, HOW WE LIVE.. WHAT WE DRIVE.. ETC...HOISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF.. NEW IN MY LIFE SEEN A PRESIDENT WITH HIS OWN SEAL.. tHE LAST LEADER WHO HAD HIS OWN SYMBOL WAS BACK IN 1930s....GERMANY.
sprite
Posted: Monday, February 25, 2013 9:51:36 PM

migbuster wrote:
WE DO NOT NEED NEW LAWS, WE NEED TO INFORCE THE ONE THAT ARE ALREADY PASS AND ARE ON THE BOOK. tHE MORE LAWS PASS THE LESS LIBERITY AND CONTRO; WE HAVE ..THIS GOVERMENT WAS FULL CONTRO; OF OUR LIVES.. WHAT WE EAT, HOW WE LIVE.. WHAT WE DRIVE.. ETC...HOISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF.. NEW IN MY LIFE SEEN A PRESIDENT WITH HIS OWN SEAL.. tHE LAST LEADER WHO HAD HIS OWN SYMBOL WAS BACK IN 1930s....GERMANY.

ladies and gentlemen, may i present... the presidential seal!

btw, your cap lock is stuck again. :)
sprite
Posted: Monday, February 25, 2013 9:55:04 PM

btw, this was the seal you were actually referring to, right...?

CleverFox
Posted: Monday, February 25, 2013 9:56:50 PM

migbuster wrote:

The first three words of the Constitution of The United States of America are "We The People". All governmental powers are derived from The People. The Government doesn't control us, We The People control the government.
LadyX
Posted: Monday, February 25, 2013 10:09:15 PM

migbuster wrote:

We the people...need more conservatives that can spell at a fifth grade level.

Otherwise, let's see what you got: Obama = Hitler? LOL. Good analysis, genius.
elitfromnorth
Posted: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:16:40 PM

migbuster wrote:

Actually every monarch that takes the throne needs to have their own seal, so I'm guessing that the next leader to make his own seal will be King Willem-Alexander of Netherlands. Your lack of proper spelling, your belief that caps lock is cruise control for cool and your insinuation that Hitler and Obama are the same type invalidates pretty much everything you say in this forum from now on. You managed to brand yourself as the village idiot with that post...

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
Dani
Posted: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 8:56:14 PM

We're tiny. We're toony. We're all a little looney. And in this cartoony, we're invading your TV.

MrNudiePants
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 7:11:50 PM

sprite wrote:

I want what Santa's got.

The_Young_Swell
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 1:41:09 PM

migbuster wrote:
...HOISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF..

Perhaps the reason why "hoistery" keeps repeating itself is because every time someone makes an intelligent attempt at correcting the problem, fellows like you go off like a bunch of "petards."

Always drink upstream from the herd and never miss a good chance to shut up..