Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The random thread Options · View
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 6:45:30 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,411
Jinxy wrote:


You're great, always make me giggle. Moreeeeeee! Add me in the next one :D


Big Hugs spank jerkit a1089 675-lick thumbup a1089 kekekegay L16 Lwinking eat 430-128 spank 675-lick sunny violent3 spank free-sexy-smileys-947 eat eat clapping kekekegay Pint Drunk Big Hugs Regaeman Man {}

It always starts with a hug and then because Jinx likes a bit of spanking, Andrew decides to spank her, gently at first, but getting harder. Jinx takes Andrew's cock in her hand and begins jerking him. Andrew reaches for the whip , Jinxy smiles and licks her lips in approval, so Andrew responds with thumbs up and whips Jinx, causing her to whimper and giggle.

Being the tease that he is Andrew tells Jinx that it's time to eat with a wink in his eye. The pair get into a 69 position and Jinx starts spanking Andrew, as he licks her pussy. Getting hotter, they edge closer and close, teasing each other. Still spanking and jerking, Jinx makes Andrew cum really hard and swallows the whole lot. Andrew continues licking and drives Jinxy into a frenzy, giggling, he keeps his tongue on her clit, she'd never done it before, but Jinx was s turned on that she squirted and Andrew swallowed the whole lot. Going back to hugging, Andrew lit up a joint and kissed Jinxy, letting out a contented sigh.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 8:45:57 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,411
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 9:13:56 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,411
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 11:47:29 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,411
I want to lob something at someone, but I'm too lazy to do so. I'm not too lazy to laugh at the word "lob" though.
Poppet
Posted: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 2:11:07 PM

Rank: Sweetest Cricket

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 5,256
Location: You Inspire Me, United States
GingerKitty wrote:
I want to lob something at someone, but I'm too lazy to do so. I'm not too lazy to laugh at the word "lob" though.


Neither am I... The word put me into a giggle fit.

Jinxy
Posted: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 7:28:47 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/10/2012
Posts: 2,827
Location: †Jinxy Approved†, United States
GingerKitty wrote:
Big Hugs spank jerkit a1089 675-lick thumbup a1089 kekekegay L16 Lwinking eat 430-128 spank 675-lick sunny violent3 spank free-sexy-smileys-947 eat eat clapping kekekegay Pint Drunk Big Hugs Regaeman Man {}

It always starts with a hug and then because Jinx likes a bit of spanking, Andrew decides to spank her, gently at first, but getting harder. Jinx takes Andrew's cock in her hand and begins jerking him. Andrew reaches for the whip , Jinxy smiles and licks her lips in approval, so Andrew responds with thumbs up and whips Jinx, causing her to whimper and giggle.

Being the tease that he is Andrew tells Jinx that it's time to eat with a wink in his eye. The pair get into a 69 position and Jinx starts spanking Andrew, as he licks her pussy. Getting hotter, they edge closer and close, teasing each other. Still spanking and jerking, Jinx makes Andrew cum really hard and swallows the whole lot. Andrew continues licking and drives Jinxy into a frenzy, giggling, he keeps his tongue on her clit, she'd never done it before, but Jinx was s turned on that she squirted and Andrew swallowed the whole lot. Going back to hugging, Andrew lit up a joint and kissed Jinxy, letting out a contented sigh.


I wasn't expecting this.......
I don't know what to say......
More please? lol :P

†Jinxy Approved†

Guille
Posted: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 9:08:20 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/17/2012
Posts: 20,652
Location: Madrid, Spain
Do you people take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotel?      
Mazza
Posted: Thursday, March 07, 2013 1:07:49 PM

Rank: Mazztastic

Joined: 9/20/2012
Posts: 3,048
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
I have had the best day EVER!!



*sigh*

Time for a beer I think!! Pint Drunk
Jinxy
Posted: Thursday, March 07, 2013 8:06:51 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/10/2012
Posts: 2,827
Location: †Jinxy Approved†, United States
I come, I am sadden..... No story by Andrew and not even Trinket :(

†Jinxy Approved†

Guest
Posted: Friday, March 08, 2013 3:15:11 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,411
Guest
Posted: Friday, March 08, 2013 6:59:22 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,411
"I'll never give up on you, but why do you have to be so crazy & annoying?!" Me, to myself every day.tard
Poppet
Posted: Friday, March 08, 2013 8:26:25 AM

Rank: Sweetest Cricket

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 5,256
Location: You Inspire Me, United States
I've been staying up until 3:30 nightly reading lately

Guille
Posted: Friday, March 08, 2013 10:32:52 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/17/2012
Posts: 20,652
Location: Madrid, Spain
Which is better rollerblade or rollerskates?      


SoCalSweetie
Posted: Friday, March 08, 2013 11:58:57 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/28/2013
Posts: 834
Location: United States
ITS FRIDAY BITCHES!!!! Time to go Mental! (After I clock out) ha

πίστις
Jinxy
Posted: Friday, March 08, 2013 7:52:48 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/10/2012
Posts: 2,827
Location: †Jinxy Approved†, United States
Still nothing..... :(

†Jinxy Approved†

Guest
Posted: Friday, March 08, 2013 10:06:44 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,411
Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Firefly
jollylolly
Posted: Saturday, March 09, 2013 8:43:26 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/24/2012
Posts: 367
Location: Texas, United States
MORPHUS99 wrote:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Firefly


I don't like to play favorites, but i will choose Buffy, SINCE YOU FORCED ME angry7
Guest
Posted: Saturday, March 09, 2013 8:53:17 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,411
jollylolly wrote:


I don't like to play favorites, but i will choose Buffy, SINCE YOU FORCED ME angry7


Indeed, a terrible choice to have to make evil4
Poppet
Posted: Saturday, March 09, 2013 4:04:25 PM

Rank: Sweetest Cricket

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 5,256
Location: You Inspire Me, United States
I'm hungry.....

Guest
Posted: Saturday, March 09, 2013 4:30:02 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,411
Jinxy wrote:
Still nothing..... :(


Calm down baby, here's something for ya:

Boo hoo! Nutbag dontknow bs free-sexy-smileys-947 stop Embarassed Whistle computer Big Hugs Nutbag Big Hugs evil5 L35 cat jerkit spank boobieflash2 bj jerkit bj free-sexy-smileys-947 Big Hugs 430-128 Big Hugs

This is a sad and somewhat whacky story: I didn't know what to do. I felt like bullshit. I really wanted a wank, but my mind stopped and I fell asleep. When I awoke, I felt a little embarrassed, but continued on my merry, whistling way. I fired up my laptop and logged onto Lush. Lo and behold, someone came on and gave me a hug. I felt better and told them my story. They thought I was nuts, but hugged me again, anyway. An evil thought came across my head, and Kitty smiled, having sexy thoughts.

Chatting with Jinxy became more than just chat, it was flirty, sexy, fun. I wanted her to jerk me off and I spanked her. She took her top off and exposed her tits, damned good ones, too. This set something off in me and I let her take full control as she gave me a phenomenal blowjob. She kept jerking and blowing and I blew my load pretty quickly. I hugged her and thanked her for the great blowjob.

I wanted to return the favour, but all Jinxy wanted to do was hug. I felt fine with this and ran my fingers through her hair, cuddling her.
Jinxy
Posted: Saturday, March 09, 2013 9:58:44 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/10/2012
Posts: 2,827
Location: †Jinxy Approved†, United States
GingerKitty wrote:
Calm down baby, here's something for ya:

Boo hoo! Nutbag dontknow bs free-sexy-smileys-947 stop Embarassed Whistle computer Big Hugs Nutbag Big Hugs evil5 L35 cat jerkit spank boobieflash2 bj jerkit bj free-sexy-smileys-947 Big Hugs 430-128 Big Hugs

This is a sad and somewhat whacky story: I didn't know what to do. I felt like bullshit. I really wanted a wank, but my mind stopped and I fell asleep. When I awoke, I felt a little embarrassed, but continued on my merry, whistling way. I fired up my laptop and logged onto Lush. Lo and behold, someone came on and gave me a hug. I felt better and told them my story. They thought I was nuts, but hugged me again, anyway. An evil thought came across my head, and Kitty smiled, having sexy thoughts.

Chatting with Jinxy became more than just chat, it was flirty, sexy, fun. I wanted her to jerk me off and I spanked her. She took her top off and exposed her tits, damned good ones, too. This set something off in me and I let her take full control as she gave me a phenomenal blowjob. She kept jerking and blowing and I blew my load pretty quickly. I hugged her and thanked her for the great blowjob.

I wanted to return the favour, but all Jinxy wanted to do was hug. I felt fine with this and ran my fingers through her hair, cuddling her.


Now that I'm blushing for the world to see.. I say it's time for round too, and return the favor, now that I've got my hugs. :P Big Hugs

†Jinxy Approved†

Guest
Posted: Sunday, March 10, 2013 9:38:33 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,411
Picard or Kirk??
SoCalSweetie
Posted: Sunday, March 10, 2013 1:16:01 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/28/2013
Posts: 834
Location: United States
so little time


πίστις
Jinxy
Posted: Sunday, March 10, 2013 7:13:52 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/10/2012
Posts: 2,827
Location: †Jinxy Approved†, United States
Waits for Kitty story

†Jinxy Approved†

Guille
Posted: Sunday, March 10, 2013 10:18:41 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/17/2012
Posts: 20,652
Location: Madrid, Spain
It was pretty unpleasant chatting with a muttonhead at the bar today.      
Guest
Posted: Sunday, March 10, 2013 10:48:17 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,411
high - 338
Guest
Posted: Monday, March 11, 2013 7:10:19 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,411
LMAO. . .listening to Weird Al Yankovic
Poppet
Posted: Monday, March 11, 2013 9:14:23 AM

Rank: Sweetest Cricket

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 5,256
Location: You Inspire Me, United States
I think I see a crush forming

Guest
Posted: Monday, March 11, 2013 12:46:59 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,411
orange crush
Guest
Posted: Monday, March 11, 2013 7:30:26 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,411
Jinxy wrote:
Waits for Kitty story


argue bs boxing dontknow book blah5 Big Hugs jerkit Lfunny lol spank kekekegay t1517 kickbutt spank free-sexy-smileys-947 Nutbag

Two people were arguing, a thrid called bullshit on the whole thing, so the two arguers started fighting. Time passed and they eventually had no idea why they were fighting, so just read a book. A sexy book.

They started talking again and reconciled their differences. They hugged and it wasn't long before the man got ideas in his head. He asked for a jerk and she took him up on it. Unfortunately, she started laughing at his tiny wee member, but he was having none of that! He spanked her and laughed, then they shagged.

She kicked his arse, spanked him and then let him blow his load all over her. It was an odd set of occurrences.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.