Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Rage Cage Options · View
SittingBallerina
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 8:45:11 PM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 7/15/2012
Posts: 2,450
Location: Under The Bright Lights, United States
I can't wait to get these fucking boxes out of here and finally be settled in the new house. I fucking hate moving and when I think I'm done I find more shit. I'm frugal, but these books are killing me. I fucking hate moving. This is total bull shit. And I never thought I had as many clothes and shoes/boots as I do. As much as I love it, I hate packing them. Someone shake me.
Saga
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 3:53:47 PM

Rank: Sergeant Turnip

Joined: 6/7/2012
Posts: 5,002
Location: Canada
Anger .... Raw and pure fucking anger! I am sick and tired of people not showing respect! Goddamn it!! Fuck!!


http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/rye-and-ginger.aspx
Dirty_D
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 4:06:47 PM

Rank: Head Nurse

Joined: 4/15/2011
Posts: 7,218
Location: Soaking up the sun, United States
(grinds teeth) people.

That's all I'm going to say right now....


SittingBallerina
Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2013 8:32:34 PM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 7/15/2012
Posts: 2,450
Location: Under The Bright Lights, United States
I had neck pain before and it hurt. I took a nap to wake up to a seething pain on both sides of my body. Thank God I have a high pain tolerance otherwise I'd be crying in a corner. *And breathe* ...Also, I really need sex. Haha this didn't help, I'm coming back for you "Rage Cage.' *And breathe.....*
Shylass
Posted: Monday, February 25, 2013 7:14:41 AM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,596
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
*Image removed by Rage Patrol* JUST SHUT THE FUCKING FUCK UP, FFS!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! *Image removed by Rage Patrol*




*Image removed by Rage Patrol*


Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
SittingBallerina
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:11:06 AM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 7/15/2012
Posts: 2,450
Location: Under The Bright Lights, United States
I miss both of them, and one of them I don't get why. Maybe tomorrow night for one of them. And one special other, it's been a long while, but you're still in my thoughts.

So this is more sad than rage, but I needed to get it out. Did it help? Eh.


*Image removed by Rage Patrol*
CurlyGirly
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 1:13:41 PM

Rank: CurlyFries

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 1,779
Location: United States
FFS!! This is NOT how the house looked when I left 4 days. WHAT! THE! FUCK???? angry9



It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?



SittingBallerina
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:20:52 PM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 7/15/2012
Posts: 2,450
Location: Under The Bright Lights, United States
I want to kick him. Enough said.
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 4:03:27 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/19/2011
Posts: 1,302
Location: I'm the girl that your father hoped he could date.
It's simple really. Shut your fucking mouth. Just shut up. I've tried saying it nicely but I'm seriously thinking I need to break out the duct tape. Or staples.
Peace and quiet is nice. Try it sometime, instead of babbling on incessantly for hours about absolutely nothing at all.
I've already heard your stories 800 fucking times now. I do not need it repeated over and over. I am not that stupid or empty-headed or dim-witted that I cannot remember the time you nearly dropped the engine on your fucking head. (Honestly? I think you did drop the engine block on your fucking head, but that's just my observation)
Unlike you, I can hold a thought in my head for more than a minute. I can actually think! Without you telling me what I should think. Fucking dick.
You talk and gossip more than any woman I've ever met. And holy shit can you whine. You're a pussy bitch mommas boy. You're the poorest excuse I've ever met for a man. I can't get a word in edgewise, even if I wanted to. You just won't shut up long enough. I don't fucking know these people you're so adamant to tell me all about. So I'd rather not hear your gossip about them. I'm not like your whole stupid fucking family and judge these people before I've even met them. I am not that fucking ignorant. I'm a big girl and can make up my own mind about someone. Like you. And your fucking family. I'll do a happy dance and cartwheels the day I can get the fuck away from all of you fucking morons. I feel my IQ dropping when I have to stay in the same room with you fucking weirdos.
And No... It's not "stating a fact" when you scream at me. It means your useless punk ass can't handle me telling you when I try to explain to you why I would like some quiet.
Is it because I do it in a calm voice that it pisses you off? I've never seen someone get so angry because I want peace and quiet while I'm watching a show or talking with a friend.
Logic isn't your strong suit, is it?
I'm gonna show you anger one of these days when I staple your fucking hands to the table and duct tape your fucking mouth shut just so you can't make it sound like you're skinning a fucking cat when you "try" to sing and "play" the guitar while I have friends over or I'm on the phone.
By the way... I think your guitar would make excellent kindling for the fireplace. You fucking asswipe.

VanGogh
Posted: Saturday, March 09, 2013 11:51:44 AM

Rank: Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado

Joined: 2/10/2012
Posts: 3,047
Location: Vancouver, Canada
seriously, man, I am not interested in playing that stupid fucking game.

highly irritated with the likes of you ... and YOU!

been there, done it ... like meeting that dumb fuck in a bar .... no thanks! I hate wasting my time!!!

coffee


A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting with The Secretary and The Student - first part

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

Guest
Posted: Saturday, March 09, 2013 10:19:21 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,425
???????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crybaby There is so much drama here! I'll be back when I know what to say.......


I'm back..... still no words.....

Back AGAIN!!! GODDAMMIT I think I'm almost done.

and again..... I wish I was angry instead of upset...it's worse... I need a REAL rage cage.. I need a real life....
swollen
Posted: Sunday, March 10, 2013 10:21:46 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/27/2010
Posts: 1,001
Stinking Bishop cheese is truly repulsive.
Mazza
Posted: Sunday, March 10, 2013 6:07:37 PM

Rank: Mazztastic

Joined: 9/20/2012
Posts: 3,048
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
Dear Internet...

I love you, but you simply must let me sleep!
Liz
Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 9:17:38 AM

Rank: Scarlet Seductress

Joined: 1/22/2013
Posts: 4,682
Location: In the sweet shop, United Kingdom
Dancing_Doll wrote:
May every breath you take today feel like a thousand shards of glass filling your lungs. May the memories of leaving me laying there that night infest your every waking moment like acid poured into a raw and open wound. You are a worthless pathologically narcissistic piece of shit without remorse or mercy or any shred of human decency. I regret stepping in and saving your life that day. It should have been your existence that was snuffed out instead. You fucking deserved it and more. And I hope it fucking haunts your days like an infection without a cure.


Well fuck a duck! Remind me never to piss you off Ashleigh 588-rolleyes

Mmm, let's see... 'Essex' bimbo's who use twitter hashtags in general conversation are FUCKING IDIOTS!!!
Heard a couple of them chatting in a cafe today.
Why? Why the fuck would you say, "...yeah babe, he was like soooooo over it! Hashtag desperate!"
You live in England, learn the fucking language!
I was tempted, but I put the fork down and walked away.

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*


Shylass
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 2:57:13 AM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,596
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
I'm "walking better"? I just spent ten fucking minutes trying to get out of the fucking bed, and another ten fucking minufes trying to go to the toilet without wetting myself! Yes, i am fucking walking better, because you didn't fucking watch me rolling around like a bloody.ladybird stuck.on its back trying to get up! And "Watch how much codeine I take"? Ffs! It's what the bloody doctor bloody well said, and if you hadn't noticed, I CAN HARDLY FUCKING WALK. I THINK I CAN BE ALLOWED A.FEW.DAYS ON.IT SO I CAN WIPE MY OWN ARSE, DON'T YOU?!

FUcking fuck fuck finking funking buggery bollocks shitting bastardy fucking OW! angry7

crybaby


Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Liz
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 6:37:18 AM

Rank: Scarlet Seductress

Joined: 1/22/2013
Posts: 4,682
Location: In the sweet shop, United Kingdom
Shylass wrote:
I'm "walking better"? I just spent ten fucking minutes trying to get out of the fucking bed, and another ten fucking minufes trying to go to the toilet without wetting myself! Yes, i am fucking walking better, because you didn't fucking watch me rolling around like a bloody.ladybird stuck.on its back trying to get up! And "Watch how much codeine I take"? Ffs! It's what the bloody doctor bloody well said, and if you hadn't noticed, I CAN HARDLY FUCKING WALK. I THINK I CAN BE ALLOWED A.FEW.DAYS ON.IT SO I CAN WIPE MY OWN ARSE, DON'T YOU?!

FUcking fuck fuck finking funking buggery bollocks shitting bastardy fucking OW! angry7

crybaby


Awwww crybaby

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*


sprite
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 9:13:34 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,634
Location: My Tower, United States
lizzy94 wrote:


Awwww crybaby

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*


*blows whistle* read the rules! 10 yard penalty and a stern talking to for allowing cuteness in the rage cage! you have been warned hashtag i've got my eye on you, troublemaker evil4

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
LOVES4PLAY
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 9:38:17 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/14/2010
Posts: 944
Location: JUST A CLICK AWAY, United States
This is a bunch of BULL SHIT, Think Ill just put my pants back on & go home..



from whats been written I sure am glad that a couple of you are not pissed off at me..
Liz
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 10:31:11 AM

Rank: Scarlet Seductress

Joined: 1/22/2013
Posts: 4,682
Location: In the sweet shop, United Kingdom
sprite wrote:


*blows whistle* read the rules! 10 yard penalty and a stern talking to for allowing cuteness in the rage cage! you have been warned hashtag i've got my eye on you, troublemaker evil4


Rules shmules evil4
Would I be forgiven if i'd been viciously attacked by that little fur ball moments after the photo?

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*


sprite
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 10:45:08 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,634
Location: My Tower, United States
lizzy94 wrote:


Rules shmules evil4
Would I be forgiven if i'd been viciously attacked by that little fur ball moments after the photo?

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*


only if you raged about it properly afterwards, although, you should probably go get that wound looked at first. besides, it's going to make it hell to post with only one hand hashtag keeping it real *giggle*

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 11:05:21 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,425
Why can't I just fucking die right now?
Liz
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 11:05:27 AM

Rank: Scarlet Seductress

Joined: 1/22/2013
Posts: 4,682
Location: In the sweet shop, United Kingdom
sprite wrote:


only if you raged about it properly afterwards, although, you should probably go get that wound looked at first. besides, it's going to make it hell to post with only one hand hashtag keeping it real *giggle*


Don't you bloody start as well!
Get enough of that hashtag shit at college :)
(whispers) Don't tell anyone but I'm getting really good at typing with one hand lol



Shylass
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 12:10:05 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,596
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
Here is a fucking reminder of the rules.

sprite wrote:
Ok, LMB needed a thread to just rage. Here's the rules.

1) No directing your rage at other members - this is not UFC (sorry, Doll, but it's not!).

2) No directing your rage at the site. Nicola and the mods do an amazing job here and work hard at making it this wonderful and if you don't like it, leave. This is for stuff outside the site. Stuff that you just need to vent about.

3) let it all out about the little things or the big things. That ass who took your parking spot, getting the pink slip, being sick, getting dumped, all of it, just let it go here.

4) You are not allowed to tell anyone not to be angry, to calm down. We feel how we feel. Do not try to reason with the the rage. It needs to be let loose.

5) Don't censor yourself. Let it all out.

6) Be respectful of other peoples rage. Being bitchy in public is scary. Don't belittle anyone. Ok, have fun. :)





(Unrelated rant) Knobheady buggery bollocks to it all (I do feel a bit better though). Get on a bandwagon and fucking stay on it, but I won't be fucking joining you, so fuck off!



Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Liz
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 1:22:09 PM

Rank: Scarlet Seductress

Joined: 1/22/2013
Posts: 4,682
Location: In the sweet shop, United Kingdom
Alright alright, so I'm shit at playing by the rules, what else is new. a1089
Ok, how about this...

So I'm not going to post the photo, because he is quite cute looking, but he's a little SOD!
This little bugger:

http://www.lushstories.com/lizzy94/images/58

Thought it would be great fun to have a rummage around my room whilst I was a college yesterday and TEAR THE SHIT out of my entire underwear collection!
I had some tasty sets in there (pun intended) and I came home to find pieces of them all over my fucking room!
I'm still missing a bra, fuck knows what happened to that???

tongue8


LadyX
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 6:50:37 PM

Rank: Artistic Tart

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,827
Fuck life.

Not only is that a great hookup website name but its how I feel. Fuck this life of mine, i really fucking hate it sometimes. Not in the way that I'm going to slash my wrists, swallow a bottle of pills, and listen to some depressing shitty music, but in the way that you fucking hate somebody in your life, but you're stuck with them because you love them. So fuck me, fuck this life I have, and fuck everything. Fuck!

You know why I didn't just say 'fuck my life'? Because those three words were fucking stolen by a bunch of rich tards from the whitebread suburbs that have nothing better to do than bitch about shit on twitter and tag it with FML. That's what legitimate gripes got reduced to: "OMG, I like so didn't expect that cute guy to take me to Applebees and the five-dollar cinema after I got soooo dressed up and stuff! FML" Fuck you for that trend. It's like "first world problems: the acronym". Go get some perspective, Caitlyn, or Hunter, or whatever the fuck your name is, there beside your "trying so hard to be clever" twitter handle.

How did this become rage against twitter? I fucking love twitter, I just hate half or more of the fuckers on twitter. Where was I? Oh ya...

Fuck life.
Guest
Posted: Saturday, March 16, 2013 5:20:20 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,425
Fuckety FUCK FUCK, Brick wall Why didn't you trust your instincts? isjda

If somebody shows you who they are, believe them the FIRST time, even if you Don't WANT to believe it! And YOU thank you for nothing, you fucking FUCK We ALL have feelings you know, I must be fucking mad to even bother..
(please excuse my language but it was totally warranted)


*Image removed by Rage Patrol*
jimmiek1964
Posted: Saturday, March 16, 2013 11:40:24 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 12/27/2012
Posts: 35
Location: West coast, United States
It pmo when I see a topic with a 1000 views and only ten replies.
SeaSiren
Posted: Monday, March 18, 2013 3:12:33 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/19/2013
Posts: 564
Location: Gulf Coast, United States
*Image removed by Rage Patrol*
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 8:20:10 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,425
Get a life!!!!
LadyX
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2013 10:15:51 AM

Rank: Artistic Tart

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,827
You know, here's the fucking problem with love- you can't control it. You can't control what you want, or who you want.

Oh sure, you can pretend you do. You can pretend that everything you desire in a partner is your own goddamn idea, and how smart you are, pretty girl, for figuring out what you want and going after it, and fuck everyone else who thinks its a bad idea, because this is what you want, right? That's the independent woman spirit, right?

Fuck that charade, it's all an illusion, this notion that we have power over our own desires, and ultimately, over our own fate. We don't control shit. And in that way, we're no better off than the girls in the old world who still have their marriages arranged for them. At least there's some transparency in that scenario, since both parties are equally powerless. And honestly, what's more powerful, parental authority or emotions? Answer: Parents kill their kids for insolence a lot less often than people become overwhelmed and kill themselves. The arranged marriage folks get off fucking light here; congratulations to you.

I've read here and elsewhere how biology dictates who we're attracted to. I guess all that shit is true, I don't know. I think I just accept it as truth because it mostly works out. The girls want the big, fit guys, the guys want the girls with the curves. Strong babies won't die, curvy bitches won't miscarry. Makes sense, right?

Well, fuck you, biology. Because reproduction doesn't have shit to do with actually coexisting with somebody. Let's even assume that biology dictates who we'll get the most out sex with. That still leaves, what, 99.5% of the rest of life with that person? Unless of course you don't live together, or especially if they're just a fuckbuddy. No wonder I have so much casual sex. I get all the benefits of a man with none of the pitfalls- at least that's how it seems when I'm in the middle of getting the benefits. But I know that's me just bullshitting myself. I'm pretty fucking good at that. Been doing it my whole life. What starts as a survival mechanism has evolved into a monster that outsmarts me. I get it right between the crosshairs and before I can pull the trigger to take him down, he's gone, and a moment later he's tapping me on the shoulder, just to taunt me.

I know better. I know I don't just want guys for a fuck. That's why I'm so fucking miserable. If all I wanted was sex, then I should be high on life, whistling showtunes and shit (assuming I knew any).

Okay, so what is it that I do want?

Hold on to your hats folks, because here's where you learn just how fucked up crazy I am: I want movie/tv characters.

I didn't realize that's what I wanted until just now. But hear me out here, this is how I got there:

What I do now is what I've done my whole life. I watch movies, tv, and sometimes read books, and that's my way out. I can go to that place, through the wormhole, and the real me is in suspended animation while I'm in that other pretend place. Problem is, when I exit that place, I bring parts of it with me. I want those things for myself. I want one dimensional non-complex displays of brawn, warmth, and calm. I want Vin Diesel. I want Channing Tatum from The Vow: strong but kind, funny, artistic but no less manly, fights for what he wants (especially since in that movie, what he wants is a woman. also, that movie fits because she suffers amnesia, and oh how jealous I am of her sometimes. Do you realize just how much of my own life I'd rather fucking forget about? Her predicament has merit, if you ask me). Don't get me wrong, the movie's not that good, but images stick with me.

And it doesn't stop with men. I want the same for myself. I want to be the sexy, mysterious character that always keeps her cool, except for the few times that she rages, when she's completely justified and wreaks unholy havoc in almost poetically efficient ways.

But I'm not that way, and neither is the man that I love, who I have no choice but to love.

I lose my fucking cool all the time. I scream, I rage, I throw things, I hit. I'm a fucking basket case, a lot. And he- the guy- he's not Channing Tatum. He's not artistic, or even that conventionally handsome. He's got scars, inside and out. He doesn't always keep his cool, either. For a fighter, he chooses not to fight more than I'd prefer, and the less happy we both are, the less funny he is, of course. But I do see flashes. There are moments where we're happy together, where we laugh, where all is well, and all feels 'right'. These are my movie moments. Where he becomes that character I want him to be, and I become his.

Okay, that's me bullshitting. I don't think he wants a character. He's thankfully not fucked up in the same way. He just wants a non-crazy version of me. Good luck with that, buddy.

I know love exists, because I'm stuck with it. And it's the most intense feeling of overwhelming care and total loss of control. I don't know why I love him, really- and that's not the knock on him that it sounds like, it's just that biology aside (big, fit guys 'do it' for me), I don't know how we got here.

I didn't love him when he knocked me up. That wasn't supposed to happen. But he cared about me, and set about to take care of me to the best of his ability, and at a certain point, I realize that I really do love him. Scars, flaws, shortcomings and all- I love the motherfucker. And since that day, through the birth of our son, through our marriage ceremony, through our separation, all the way up to the present time, with me living in a strange neighborhood with barely a physical vestige of him anywhere in this too-big-for-my-stuff shell of a home, i've never stopped loving him.

I just wish it was easier.

(by the way, if you're wishing this was 'ragier' right now, then fuck you. I've got rage to spare, and am a burning cauldron of it as we speak. Just because I don't throw a bunch of caps and exclamation points in, doesn't mean I'm not expressing rage amongst other emotions. Goddammit.)

I'm so fucking angry that I am who I am sometimes; that I can't control anything around me. That I want the things I want. Sometimes I think I want too much in every facet of my life. I don't just want some money, I want more! I don't just want occasional sex, I want it all the time! I don't just want to be happy and harmonious occasionally, I want a lifetime of it.

That last one's the dead giveaway- that I want characters for partners, movie relationships for love, with a distinct happy, then conflict, then resolution into the happiest goddamn contentment you can possibly imagine, all fit neatly into a little drawer. Reality is too much. That's why I'm on Paxil. That's why I rage like a fucking child. That's why I'm always unhappy. Because apparently the struggles of a real relationship, the one I still sort-of have, are too much for my corrupted brain. I don't want a real relationship, I want a fake one apparently, and of course, I can never have what I want because of it.

I'm always going to be fucked up. He's never going to be anything different from what he is. Maybe this is why I sometimes like depressing movies, because it balances shit out for me. It helps me to find normalcy and ways that aren't fake and super-ideal. Maybe I can aspire to be like flawed characters, to want to be with flawed characters.

I remember when life for me was sort of like a movie. We laughed, and cuddled, and swooned over our newborn. We had good friends, and appeared to want for nothing. Sexy girl, ripped daddy, happy little couple.

I just realized, I'm in the part of the movie where everything has fallen to pieces.

See? I'm still doing it.


Surprise! I'm in therapy!




Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.