Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Which improvements or features would you like to see added? Options · View
Posted: Monday, March 11, 2013 8:43:17 AM

I certainly wasnt trying to be harsh or anything to that effect, just pointing out a thought. As the thread title says; it's just an improvement I would like to see. At times it seems to take forever to log on while other sites it's far quicker.
Not trying offend anyone!
adagio_sabadicus
Posted: Monday, March 11, 2013 10:21:52 AM

I am really to new to be answering this, but use logic and common sense. Kick out gamers and players. Lush is drowning with these sort of people. The world has passed them up, yet they are allowed to make it difficult for those who want something else. I know it, you know it and Lush knows it. Giving cute little badges is like giving Bubba a sheriffs star.

[
foxjack
Posted: Monday, March 11, 2013 10:43:04 AM

I could list off a list of things that'd be cool, like the ability to see who has been perving your profile amongst other things. Only problem is that sites that I've seen add such features usually lag like fuck due to either bad implementation or just too much processing power and database calls to handle such functionality.
VanGogh
Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 7:23:27 PM

I am very sad we can only have 20 favourite stories.

crybaby

We need more space to add new ones ... please ..... please!!

PA

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting with The Secretary and The Student - first part

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

nicola
Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 7:44:50 PM

PersonalAssistant wrote:

crybaby

PA

You should send you know who, a personal message evil4
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 7:51:26 PM

PersonalAssistant wrote:

crybaby

PA

it's going to make life hard when Dancing Doll hits 21 stories... i'll be screwed. ;)

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 8:00:21 PM

adagio wrote:
I am really to new to be answering this, but use logic and common sense. Kick out gamers and players. Lush is drowning with these sort of people. The world has passed them up, yet they are allowed to make it difficult for those who want something else. I know it, you know it and Lush knows it. Giving cute little badges is like giving Bubba a sheriffs star.

how about if you just use Lush for how you want to use it and, as long as no one is stepping on your toes, let others use it for how they wish to you use it. i see a lot of your posts go into 'restricted usage for members' - only let authors who write 2 stories a month use chat rooms, etc. really, every one gets to have an opinion, but you've been here since January and you're pushing the kind of changes you're pushing on a site that has been around for quite a while in internet years? apparently, the people who are "making life difficult for those who want something else" are just making life difficult for you. the site does not revolve around you. i know, hard to believe!

as for badges, what the fuck is wrong with badges? they're kind of fun and it gets people involved in the community - i met a lot of people here by trying to get a chat room badge, and that, in the end, was more important than the badge and THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT. please, let us know if the color red also offends you, i am sure TPTB would be happy to change it to a more pleasing color for you if you asked.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Buz
Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 8:23:03 PM

I like Badges! I like trophies! I like winning! I like winners! If we have a system where members can earn something then great. I like it!

What I don't like is whining. No whining & crying!

Shylass
Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 8:58:16 PM

Who/what is Bubba? I got a badge for him/her/it.

I want a cake and cookie forum, please. We get to see people's cooking with cakes and cookies decorated like naughty bits and funny things. love7

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Liz
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 2:55:42 AM

sprite wrote:

how about if you just use Lush for how you want to use it and, as long as no one is stepping on your toes, let others use it for how they wish to you use it. i see a lot of your posts go into 'restricted usage for members' - only let authors who write 2 stories a month use chat rooms, etc. really, every one gets to have an opinion, but you've been here since January and you're pushing the kind of changes you're pushing on a site that has been around for quite a while in internet years? apparently, the people who are "making life difficult for those who want something else" are just making life difficult for you. the site does not revolve around you. i know, hard to believe!

as for badges, what the fuck is wrong with badges? they're kind of fun and it gets people involved in the community - i met a lot of people here by trying to get a chat room badge, and that, in the end, was more important than the badge and THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT. please, let us know if the color red also offends you, i am sure TPTB would be happy to change it to a more pleasing color for you if you asked.

Well done Sprite, my thoughts exactly. Each to their own.
In honour of Dancing Doll, how about a bubblegum pink? thumbup

Liz
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 6:15:30 AM

Shylass wrote:
I want a cake and cookie forum, please. We get to see people's cooking with cakes and cookies decorated like naughty bits and funny things. love7

Its been a slow day today, can you tell? :)

Shylass
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 7:17:15 AM

lizzy94 wrote:

Its been a slow day today, can you tell? :)

Nommmmmmmm!

I've saved that, thank you. love7

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 9:25:43 AM

lizzy94 wrote:

In honour of Dancing Doll, how about a bubblegum pink? thumbup

Oooh... I like it! drunken

TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 10:46:29 AM

adagio wrote:

Logic and common sense are not your forte. Please leave it to the professionals. I'm a gamer... maybe a player and I am not going anywhere. Yet. happy8

Haineko
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 10:51:43 AM

I would love to have a button on people's profiles you can push so the person gets a nice hard bitch slap the next time they log on to Lush...Goddess knows some people here deserve it

latest comp story: Lilith versus Ursula

most likely to get me my famous story badge back
His & Hers secrets Ch1

Under construction (back in business)
Editing: Aphrodite's Gift ch1 (Fantasy/Sci-fi)
On deck: His & Hers Secret CHs 2 & 3 (Trans)

my latest
My Dark Lover ch1 (supernatural)
Liz
Posted: Thursday, March 14, 2013 4:58:53 AM

Mazza wrote:

EDIT: Yup, I just changed the link on a story and it went straight back up without the need to be verified...

Hi Maz,
Tested myself and you were absolutely right :)
Thanks for the feedback.
Liz

sprite
Posted: Thursday, March 14, 2013 9:27:09 AM

lizzy94 wrote:

Hi Maz,
Tested myself and you were absolutely right :)
Thanks for the feedback.
Li

yep, changes in links, titles, tags, and catagories, i believe, don't need to be approved? don't quote me on that, though. mostly it's cause we got annoyed at stories coming back to us for inconsequential changes. :)

nicola
Posted: Thursday, March 14, 2013 5:17:31 PM

A bubblegum pink lush...hmmm.

You have too much time on your hands Liz!

Maybe we should add a feature so you can pick whatever colour scheme you like? On second thoughts...(remember myspace? no, nor do I very well)
VanGogh
Posted: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 9:52:32 PM

how about a "BUZZZZZ" button function for private chats?? (like on yahoo msgr)

could get someone's attention!! :)

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting with The Secretary and The Student - first part

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

clum
Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 1:11:52 AM

nicola wrote:
A bubblegum pink lush...hmmm.

You have too much time on your hands Liz!

Maybe we should add a feature so you can pick whatever colour scheme you like? On second thoughts...(remember myspace? no, nor do I very well)

I LOVED MySpace. I was so sad the day that I HAD to move to Facebook because MySpace had essentially died. It had potential, it just never lived up to it.

Every day is a school day.
Posted: Saturday, March 23, 2013 7:02:01 AM

A suggestion for the chatrooms:

If someone tries to post a picture in one of the standard non-picture rooms then fire back a message at them saying 'You cannot post pictures in this room except by whisper', or similar. That way you could remove the warning about pics from the room descriptions. It detracts from the rooms' appeal, to be honest.

Julie

Haineko
Posted: Saturday, March 23, 2013 9:00:55 PM

quote notification for the forums would be nice. A simple PM saying so and so quoted you with a link would make it very easy to follow a conversation with someone, especially if it's a few days later

latest comp story: Lilith versus Ursula

most likely to get me my famous story badge back
His & Hers secrets Ch1

Under construction (back in business)
Editing: Aphrodite's Gift ch1 (Fantasy/Sci-fi)
On deck: His & Hers Secret CHs 2 & 3 (Trans)

my latest
My Dark Lover ch1 (supernatural)
Magical_felix
Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 10:25:38 PM

Sugar daddy and sugar baby should be available as relationship statuses.

Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 11:26:26 PM

Recently I posted a suggestion about being invisible everywhere, forums etc. I thought it was on this thread, but can't find it.... anyhoo..... It was done the next day I think. Many thanks to Gav, sometimes I just want to come here without anyone knowing I'm here, or anyone knowing I've blocked them. kekekegay It's actually made the forums more fun for a few of us because we don't know who's lurking. LOL. Thanks too for being able to deactivate the comments on our profile page, and being able to type more into the blackboxes.. both are really handy

I have another couple of suggestions, not a drama if you think they are bad (but couldn't possibly be worse than the ones Jack just suggested kekekegay )

We can hide our forum posts so only friends can see them. Is there a way to hide them from everyone?
Also, if I have more than one photo album and I have a copy of one particular photograph in both of them, when i delete it out of one album it disappears from the other album as well. If I delete one of the albums, any pics that were the same in the other one completely disappear too. The first time I did this I had to delete both albums and start from scratch and lost all the comments that were on them already. Not a huge problem, just thought I would mention it

Hey, do i get a bug slayer badge for that last one? bunny

No need to tell me I'm a secretive little bitch. coffee
clum
Posted: Thursday, March 28, 2013 6:32:01 AM

In our Friends Activity feed, could there be a way to let us know when someone has updated their profile in some way?

Jayne33
Posted: Thursday, March 28, 2013 6:47:12 AM

Hi,

I am not sure if anyone has ever suggested this, but...

I think a search bar in the friends list would be really helpful. It would mean not having to scroll down the list to find a certain friend. If there was a search bar at the top of the list, and as you started typing the friends name, it searches through the list and selects people with that name, like in the private message system.

If I think of anything else, I will be sure to let you know.

Thinking Of You By Jayne33
clum
Posted: Thursday, March 28, 2013 6:50:45 AM

Jayne33 wrote:
Hi,

I am not sure if anyone has ever suggested this, but...

I think a search bar in the friends list would be really helpful. It would mean not having to scroll down the list to find a certain friend. If there was a search bar at the top of the list, and as you started typing the friends name, it searches through the list and selects people with that name, like in the private message system.

If I think of anything else, I will be sure to let you know.

I usually use my browser's built-in search function. If you press CMD+F (Mac) or CTRL+F (PC) then you should be able to search for text on the page.

Liz
Posted: Thursday, March 28, 2013 8:40:52 AM

clum wrote:
In our Friends Activity feed, could there be a way to let us know when someone has updated their profile in some way?

Good shout! Hugs
That would be handy.

Also - this is more of a design thing but how about:

Limiting the amount of text displayed in your own forum posts (as displayed on the left hand side of your profile).

Lengthy posts can really run on :)
How about limiting them to say 100 characters, with a 'Read More -->' link at the end?

LOVES4PLAY
Posted: Thursday, March 28, 2013 9:25:50 AM

I find this electrical toy to be very baffling most of the time, all of my typing is hunt & peck. So any thing I try to send takes way to long to type..
I love to read, & every so often I find some thing that I comment on.after typing out a short message, I try to send it, only to find this member only accepts messages from friends

I'm not even sure this is the correct place to post this, however I do think it would be an improvement..
Is it possible to have that information shown upon contact?
just a thought.
janet_haney
Posted: Thursday, March 28, 2013 2:50:43 PM

Maybe get it fixed so it doesn't go down every day. Going for 7 in a row?