Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Chat room error? Options · View
MomentaryBliss
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2013 9:07:35 AM

Whenever I log into a chat room alot of the areas seem greyed out or out of proportion. Theres no ongoing chat, no user names on the right hand side. I haven't made any changes to my chrome browser. I even tried on firefox but that gives me the same error.

Is there an issue going on right now or am I the only one?
Dani
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2013 9:16:22 AM

You're not the only one. I think it's happening to everyone. And even when I leave, it still shows my name as being in the room. So everyone who clicks into a room, it doesn't load, and once they leave it still seems as if they're in the room. This probably explains why it seems as if there are people in a room, when in fact the rooms aren't loading, at it just shows everyone who's joined and then left as still being in the room. I'm pretty sure the powers that be are already aware and hopefully there will be a solution soon. dontknow

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

MomentaryBliss
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2013 9:32:45 AM

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:
You're not the only one. I think it's happening to everyone. And even when I leave, it still shows my name as being in the room. So everyone who clicks into a room, it doesn't load, and once they leave it still seems as if they're in the room. This probably explains why it seems as if there are people in a room, when in fact the rooms aren't loading, at it just shows everyone who's joined and then left as still being in the room. I'm pretty sure the powers that be are already aware and hopefully there will be a solution soon. dontknow

I hope so, thanks for helping me keep my sanity!
Callisto
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2013 11:20:09 AM

We're aware of the issue and are in the process of working on it, should be fixed soon.

Thanks for your patience. :)

TxPrincess
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2013 1:49:08 PM

Thank you Thank you Thank you.........It works now

nicola
Posted: Monday, March 25, 2013 6:26:39 PM

There's an intermittent issue affecting various chat / message related features. We are aware of the issue. It should hopefully be fixed before next week. Gav is away for a few days, and he's the only one who can fix the problem.

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postsm1122470_Chat-and-other-features-not-working-properly.aspx#1122470