Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

This will require some deep thought..... Options · View
kylie_kained
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 5:26:47 PM

I have just set up as a cybercologist for those little worries and STD's and cyberlisation if anyone has need of my help please call 0101110010

Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:14:42 PM

Callisto wrote:
Now I've heard everything.....

Cyber babies?

So I was in a room today when I saw someone mention they were having cyber babies on Lush.. I have no idea what this means or how this works. If someone could please elaborate on this for me, I would appreciate it..

help

*Bangs head against keyboard, yelling "what the fuck is wrong with some folk!"* Maybe it's because I'm tired, but I honestly can't see how in blazes this would work. I can see how cyber sex wold work, but cyber babies? Would the conversation be something like:

A: Handing the baby over to you now, gotta go to work, make sure you finish his feeding.
B: Aw damn, he just threw up on me! This sweater was clean on today as well.
A: *Laughs at you and walks out*
B: I want a cyber divorce!
A: Well, I want custody of the kid, I've looked after him longer than you.

*Vicious online legal cyber battle erupts*

Rather silly concept, methinks, though might make for interesting reading.
MrLosAngeles
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:19:03 PM

If you had twin cyber babies, would one be named Zero and the other Juan?
Ruthie
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:28:18 PM

This is one of the things that have surprised me on the Internet recently. The idea of cyber babies had never occurred to me. Now, after Googling it, I find that it's a big thing. It's time for someone to start up a site for cyber paternity tests.
Buz
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:29:42 PM

It's impossible to have an erection and think deeply at the same time.

Dr. Buz, Cybergynecologist

Posted: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 11:16:52 AM

nicola wrote:

Everybody, meet our new Business & Merchandising Manager, Trinket to the lush stories team (you work on a commission only basis right?). Applause

Define 'Cyber-Commission'.....Think
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 5:38:51 PM

I don't understand why anyone would want to do this. I can see girls getting into it in the same way kids like to pretend with dolls but I can't see any male thinking this was a cool idea.

Then again - I remember a recent story in Korea about a couple that let their real infant starve to death due to neglect because they were constantly holed up in the cyber-cafe playing a game that simulates having an 'online baby'. Caring for the cyber-baby instead of the real baby - how's that for disturbing. :(

Magical_felix
Posted: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 5:46:02 PM

I have a cyber baby-momma but in no way do I get involved in taking care of the little fucker, that's her job.

Ruthie
Posted: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 5:53:10 PM

Magical_felix wrote:
I have a cyber baby-momma but in no way do I get involved in taking care of the little fucker, that's her job.

As a cyber attorney I expect to be seeing you in cyber court. Failure to pay cyber support is a serious offence.
LadyX
Posted: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 5:56:18 PM

Magical_felix wrote:

It's your baby, too. Asshole.

A real man takes responsibility.
Magical_felix
Posted: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 6:04:10 PM

LadyX wrote:

You knew the deal. I told you I don't fuck around with any of that shit. You said you wanted this dick anyway.

You know where to find me if you want another one.

Magical_felix
Posted: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 6:05:26 PM

CoopsRuthie wrote:

As a cyber attorney I expect to be seeing you in cyber court. Failure to pay cyber support is a serious offence.

She said she was on the pill. You'll be hearing from my cyber attorney shortly. This is entrapment.

Ruthie
Posted: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 6:27:20 PM

Magical_felix wrote:

She said she was on the pill. You'll be hearing from my cyber attorney shortly. This is entrapment.

She was on the pill. The pill is not 100% effective. It was your responsibility to wear a condom. We will be seeking a subpoena for a cyber DNA sample.
Tranquil
Posted: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 7:47:30 PM

binky

i rather think i would spit the dummy

and as for she said she was on the pill? what about your cybersectomy.

Oh wait i could offer this service.. being self cyber qualified..

Come on Men, Lye down on my bed, it won't hurt i promise. Just a little trim, slice and cortarise!!!!!!!

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/my-mother-warned-me-1.aspx

[i]Poem : The Cyber Touch http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/the-cyber-touch.aspx
Poem : The Last Moments http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/the-last-moments.aspx
Story : One day only http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/one-day-only.aspx
Poem: My Toy http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/my-toy.aspx#comments/i]

Jinxy
Posted: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 7:49:06 PM

I've heard of role play, but on Lush? That's new to me.

†Jinxy Approved†

Posted: Friday, March 15, 2013 5:51:13 PM

This is something i have heard of on lush, some people take this too seriously although it is just roleplay, demanding childsupport, trying to make the other person maintain contact after things have gone bad. It gets worse when one person beleives the cyber child is real, and the other doesnt. It is crazy.
Kitanica
Posted: Friday, March 15, 2013 8:20:51 PM

Is lush pro life?
Magical_felix
Posted: Saturday, March 16, 2013 3:41:03 AM

smithy2012 wrote:
This is something i have heard of on lush, some people take this too seriously although it is just roleplay, demanding childsupport, trying to make the other person maintain contact after things have gone bad. It gets worse when one person beleives the cyber child is real, and the other doesnt. It is crazy.

EXACTLY.

That's why I shouldn't have to pay no child support. Things went bad, I nutted and I wanted to go home real bad. Now she wants all this other shit. Give me a break!

Michael
Posted: Saturday, March 16, 2013 4:00:29 AM

Magical_felix wrote:

EXACTLY.

That's why I shouldn't have to pay no child support. Things went bad, I nutted and I wanted to go home real bad. Now she wants all this other shit. Give me a break!

Then by your own admission you deem that you should pay cyberdollars in support for what your cybersperm has produced through admitted online cybersex. I do hope you have a great cyberattorney to represent you, as your cyberwords have admitted due support.

Watch those double negatives, they will get you in trouble even in cybercourt!

Magical_felix
Posted: Saturday, March 16, 2013 10:57:14 AM

FtLMale wrote:

Watch those double negatives, they will get you in trouble even in cypercourt!

LOL shut up. You correct me then spell cyber wrong... What a dumbass.

Michael
Posted: Saturday, March 16, 2013 3:11:39 PM

Touché!

Thanks for pointing out the typo.

Dani
Posted: Monday, March 18, 2013 3:40:50 PM

Can I be the cyber lawyer for the inevitable cyber custody battle?

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

LadyX
Posted: Monday, March 18, 2013 3:43:38 PM

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:
Can I be the cyber lawyer for the inevitable cyber custody battle?

Hired. Please start right away, Dani. I'm devastated by this, and frankly, won't abide by his galavanting all over Lush cyberspace, flirting with other women and posting nude pics like he's some sort of free man? He's not free! He owes me and his cyberchild- his cyberfamily- what we deserve!

GODDAMMIT!!
Posted: Monday, March 18, 2013 5:08:50 PM

LadyX wrote:

LadyX, Please let me show you around the Lush Cyberbabygoods warehouse.....Cyberbaby-daddy is liable for half the cost therefore you can buy twice as much!
MrNudiePants
Posted: Monday, March 18, 2013 7:34:31 PM

LadyX wrote:

Hired. Please start right away, Dani. I'm devastated by this, and frankly, won't abide by his galavanting all over Lush cyberspace, flirting with other women and posting nude pics like he's some sort of free man? He's not free! He owes me and his cyberchild- his cyberfamily- what we deserve!

GODDAMMIT!!

And the Golden Lushie award for most apropos use of the word "GODDAMMIT!!" goes to...

book

Dani
Posted: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 8:50:27 AM

LadyX wrote:

GODDAMMIT!!

Absolutely. I'm Danielle Something, cyber lawyer, and I fight for YOU! We'll take him for half his cyber worth. When I'm done with him, he won't have a gigabyte to his name!!

Let's start with visitation. What hours are he allowed to log in?

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

foxjack
Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 1:40:31 AM

I don't want a cyber baby because then I'll have to pay cyber child support from my cyber jobs cyber pay checks. All I want to do in my cyber life is go to my cyber home and have cyber cyber sex on my cyber computer and have cyber cyber babies. Why must people make it so complex!?!?!? :p
keoloke
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2013 12:06:30 PM

Hmm. This in the Think Tank? Anywayyy.

Hold, hold it right there everyone.

There are rules and regulations to obey, the cyber police can shut down the site and detain Nicola and Gav and who knows where all those cyber babies will end up. The vast cyber space can be very scary.

- Now, as an example: can someone with less than 20 post cyber-copulate and possibly have a cyberbaby? Isn't he or she under cyber-lush age?

- May we have a cyberbaby with anyone or with friends only?

- Since we should not use cyber contraceptives (so to have a baby), shouldn’t everyone (boys) be mindful of their own "*molten ropes of pearl" so it would not fly all over the site hitting everyone and possibly have unwanted cyberbabies out cyber wedlock?

- Shouldn’t Nicola and Gav be taken out of the context as we might have way too many members who decide to have a cyberbaby with them? Peoples c’mon..let’s be realistic; we’re nearing 200K members here. They are human being (I think) not ants.

See how thing can get so complicated, wow it’s a miracle I caught it on time.

I can already feel some cyber commission coming my way for saving the site. I just did it for the community.

*molten ropes of pearl. This incredibly beautiful combination and use of words were plagiarized from the great poem “Magnificense” by Shylass. If you wish, please go read it, leave a comment and vote. No I’m not getting remunerated, as actually I might get fined for not getting permission. Ouch!

Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Rubyjane
Posted: Thursday, April 04, 2013 1:58:22 PM

cyber!!! babies ? sorry as my own body has been fixed well n truly Can I get a babe to surrogate? and a few hunks to offer to start the process? please no crash involved !!! get back to me anytime
seeker4
Posted: Thursday, April 04, 2013 2:09:31 PM

Is anyone offering cyber-baptisms/christenings? Maybe those cyber-priests we're going to have doing the cyber-weddings can take this one on, too?

Stories that satisfy about people seeking satisfaction

Satisfaction in the Park

Satisfaction in the Library