Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Watching wife have sex Options · View
Laredo
Posted: Thursday, October 29, 2009 2:21:35 PM

I enjoyed watching my wife have sex with another man. I would like to hear how men and women feel about the subject.
Rembacher
Posted: Thursday, October 29, 2009 7:57:21 PM

I will never understand the fascination with that. I guess I didn't learn the lesson about sharing when I was a kid. Because I will never be ok with another guy being with my girl.
rhapsody181
Posted: Friday, October 30, 2009 5:04:43 AM

The whole slut wife, wife sharing, thing is my husbands primary kink. I don't mind, as I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. So far we've only actually done traditional swapping with couples. But often our sexual role play with each other involves him watching me fuck another man, and sometimes the ensuing threesome. I think it's hot. I love the feeling of someone watching me while I'm having sex or masturbating, and my husband is my favorite voyeur.

amor est spiritus qui nos alet
love is the breath that sustains us
LadyX
Posted: Friday, October 30, 2009 12:16:48 PM

its all good as long as everybody feels the same about it, and I love to have somebody watch. Now you get a guy who gets all jealous and thats when the drama starts.
Laredo
Posted: Thursday, November 12, 2009 3:36:36 PM

A couple of days ago I watched my wife fuck a very thick cock. It was 8 inches around. She loved the way it filled her up and stretched her pussy. I jacked off while I watched her get fucked.
mercianknight
Posted: Monday, November 16, 2009 7:54:17 AM

Ya know, I gotta confess that this is a fantasy of mine also. Why?

My guess is that I get such a kick out of making my wife orgasm, however, I really want to observe it outside of the act of the giving - I think. And then I get conflicted with the whole macho 'not sharing my woman' thing, but then the idea of it is sooo hot,....aah phoooey! It'll probably never happen anyway. bootyshake

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
DoubleD
Posted: Friday, November 27, 2009 7:54:58 PM

I never used to think I'd enjoy it until I fucked my boyfreinds best friend infornt of him. I was so turned on by the fact he was watching. I came over and over again just knowing he was their alongside me watching and playing with himself.:icon_smile
Posted: Sunday, November 29, 2009 1:25:03 PM

I don't even want to see my ex, let alone any new boyfriend of hers. coffee
Posted: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 8:01:10 AM

I've enjoyed watching my wife with both men and women. She's somewhat of an exhibitionist and enjoys being watched. She also knows that I like to see her with other women and is quick to please as long as things don't get too far out of control. For quite some time we had two other couples that we were close with and able to share without any repercussions. All knew it was just for fun.
Cotton_Candy_Kisses
Posted: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 8:10:41 AM

I'm not sure about the whole other guy thing, but I would love to be watched while I'm with another woman....I have a sexy friend that may be up for this, and I know her hubby would love to watch!! I just don't know how to approach the subject with her.......
castlequeen
Posted: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 3:30:24 PM

Guess I'm old-fashioned, there's no way in hell another woman will sleep with him without having her eyes clawed out, and really, I love him so much that there's virtually no desire to even think about it with another guy. Unless of course, I run across Brendan Fraser and he's up for it. Very, very, very poor odds on that. Hubby also gets a free pass if it's Nicole Kidman, but the odds are about the same I'd think...geek

"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 6:17:59 PM

Cotton_Candy_Kisses wrote:
I'm not sure about the whole other guy thing, but I would love to be watched while I'm with another woman....I have a sexy friend that may be up for this, and I know her hubby would love to watch!! I just don't know how to approach the subject with her.......

Within my realm of experience, CCK - there's always been a smidgen of liquid panty-remover combined with a healthy dose of lustfully suggestive persuasion...involved. Sometimes a little nudge is all that's necessary, to get the ball rolling, so-to-speak!

952-67

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Cotton_Candy_Kisses
Posted: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 5:37:29 AM

WellMadeMale wrote:

Within my realm of experience, CCK - there's always been a smidgen of liquid panty-remover combined with a healthy dose of lustfully suggestive persuasion...involved. Sometimes a little nudge is all that's necessary, to get the ball rolling, so-to-speak!

952-67

I'm trying to be subtle about it cause I'm not sure of what her reaction would be. She has made a few comments that makes me think she would be up for a little fun with me, but....We'll see! She is very curious I know that for sure....
mercianknight
Posted: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 5:47:20 AM

castlequeen wrote:
Guess I'm old-fashioned, there's no way in hell another woman will sleep with him without having her eyes clawed out, and really, I love him so much that there's virtually no desire to even think about it with another guy. Unless of course, I run across Brendan Fraser and he's up for it. Very, very, very poor odds on that. Hubby also gets a free pass if it's Nicole Kidman, but the odds are about the same I'd think...geek

Hey Queen, does it count if my actual name is Brendan Fraser, rather than actually being the quirky actor? We could be but a deed poll change away from a memorable evening of "knight takes Queen - check". Ldevil

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Posted: Thursday, December 10, 2009 3:30:58 AM

I love to watch my girl cum, to be able to share what is a special moment when the world stops for you is great.
I also like to be watched while I masturbate, it makes it so much more special.

So yes I would like to see her fucked by another man and I think our relationship is solid enough to take it, thats important.
sexysenior
Posted: Thursday, December 31, 2009 10:27:25 PM

I would like to see my wife being fucked by another man. It would be so exciting I would not be able to keep from cumming myself.
We have both listened to a couple in another room in a motel, we fucked at the same time.... It was great.....
She would like another cock besides mine I am sure, and I would like to see her get it.. like her to watch me fuck another
woman too....
3some
WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, January 01, 2010 3:53:05 PM

I rather prefer cuckolding...as the invited performer, so-to-speak. Provided the husband or significant male other knows his place is - over there, in the corner, mute.

He can stroke, film, take notes or drink a martini and feign interest.

Just don't play Steven Spielberg.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
WickedShads
Posted: Monday, January 04, 2010 3:10:36 PM

I have filled in as the "other" man for this type of fantasy/kink/regular routine on several different occasions. In has been a very enjoyable experience each time, but fortunately, none of these involved "first-timers" that aren't sure about what they want and there was no resulting jealousy, which can end badly. This has worked in both the threesome scenario in addition to the male partner sitting solo and just watching/masturbating. I don't necessarily know why other find it a turn-on, but I'm not complaining they do :) As for me, since I am very visual, I find it a turn on when I find a willing partner.

"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
nudist6936
Posted: Saturday, January 23, 2010 4:06:37 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:

952-67

I'm trying to be subtle about it cause I'm not sure of what her reaction would be. She has made a few comments that makes me think she would be up for a little fun with me, but....We'll see! She is very curious I know that for sure....
cd6cd
Posted: Saturday, January 30, 2010 11:04:12 PM

Incest is taboo with most replies but a husband watching his wife with another man is okay generally speaking. Come on, I'm amazed at the hypocrisy.
DamonX
Posted: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 5:46:34 PM

This is a topic that guys either love or hate. I used to get soooo jealous of the thought of my girl with another guy, but now... the thought is a total turn on. I used to encourage my ex to have sex with other guys. Then she would tell me about while we had sex. It made things very very hot. I never got to see her do it, but I would have loved it.
top_spin
Posted: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 11:00:05 PM

It is weird that while I have enjoyed many threesomes with in the past I have never considered it with my wife. We however used to go out and pretend we didn't know each other and that I was a stranger picking her up. On one occasion though she did a little role play where told me to hurry up before her “husband” came home.
sydneyford
Posted: Thursday, February 04, 2010 2:28:26 PM

on several occasions, my guy and i have ben involved with another couple. we are all in the same room and my guy fucks the other woman while the other guy fucks me. sometimes one pair watches the other before they fuck and other times both couples are fucking at the same time. i love being on my hands and knees getting it anally with my face close to that of the other woman also on her hands and knees as my guy bangs her ass. i love to see her expressions and hear her grunt and love seeing and hearing my guy enjoy his cock deep up the gal's ass.
FarmgirlJill
Posted: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 5:26:34 PM

I've had sex with many guys and gals while my husband watched and we both enjoy it very much. He loves taking pictures of me with others and we've collected hundreds of photos over the years and plan on doing more.
Posted: Thursday, August 12, 2010 4:59:28 AM

Speaking for myself, but casually using the pronoun 'we' I would suggest -

WE hope you will become a frequent poster here on Lush. WE can even dedicate a thread to your exploits, escapades, and greatest hits.

Back to semi-lurker mode.....
Posted: Thursday, August 12, 2010 10:54:45 AM

You know me and my man and that there are not many things are off the chart. Being watched by my husband is a great turnon for both of us.

Does not really matter if it a girl or a guy, a three or moresome. Great Fun!

But I understand this would not make everyone comfortable, but we are.

My man is really ready when I finish with our guest/s!!!

If both you and your mate are in agreement, give it a try
Posted: Sunday, August 15, 2010 7:18:42 AM

it can be fun and a turn on for both..but it seems to lead to other and bigger problems down the road
chriskayaks
Posted: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 12:11:55 PM

I have watched my wife on several occasions get laid. It was almost always my idea, but she did the homework and picked the lucky gentleman. It was a serious turnon for us both and now we are regulars at a local swing club. We haven't hooked up with any strangers there yet but we hope to in the very near future.

While i enjoy watching my wife with other men, I have no interest in being with another woman. i have told her this many times and her reply is always 'good. I would have to kill the bitch'. I know it is a serious hypocritical point of view on her part but it works for us.

Flash a Trucker... It's appreciated!!

Read my latest story at; http://www.lushstories.com/stories/wife-lovers/my-wife-cuckolds-me-for-first-time.aspx
Rontre
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2010 3:26:04 AM

Couldn't get into my S.O. making it with another man, but with another woman, that's a different story as long as I'm included. She had a very brief "fling" with another woman about 12 years ago & it's a real turn on to hear about it . Been considering bringing an occasional woman into our relationship to "spice it up" just a bit.. This is something that we know we both would be comfortable with & have no issues.
Posted: Friday, November 19, 2010 12:32:36 PM

I only wish my boyfriend was down for this but he's not so I have to have sex with other men when he's not watching. Haha