Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The story game Options · View
Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2013 12:30:58 AM

Once there was a sexy vixen who was lonely, looking for love. So one day she ventured out wearing nothing but a sheer dress. She longed for someone nice to go alien hunting and cut wires. The wires will need special cutters that I have acquired illegally, holding the future of the whole world in my pants.

Then, in my haste to pull the rat out of the hole, I stepped in a big pile of glowing green radioactive toxic waste, my feet melted; but luckily they bubbled and fizzed but did not entirely disappear. They were made of hard pink granite, made from boiled Jurassic dinosaur eggs, kryptonite and sawdust, add vegetable oil, mix in blender, pour into moulds, bake at 450F...for 5 HOURS!

But, one must be very careful not to burn your butt on the hot grill. Leave to cool before you touch your genitals or you will be caught masturbating again. Unless you have a sharp knife close at hand, you do not open the book of Kama Sutra and play with strangers
SugarBaby2013
Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2013 4:17:02 AM

Once there was a sexy vixen who was lonely, looking for love. So one day she ventured out wearing nothing but a sheer dress. She longed for someone nice to go alien hunting and cut wires. The wires will need special cutters that I have acquired illegally, holding the future of the whole world in my pants.

Then, in my haste to pull the rat out of the hole, I stepped in a big pile of glowing green radioactive toxic waste, my feet melted; but luckily they bubbled and fizzed but did not entirely disappear. They were made of hard pink granite, made from boiled Jurassic dinosaur eggs, kryptonite and sawdust, add vegetable oil, mix in blender, pour into moulds, bake at 450F...for 5 HOURS!

But, one must be very careful not to burn your butt on the hot grill. Leave to cool before you touch your genitals or you will be caught masturbating again. Unless you have a sharp knife close at hand, you do not open the book of Kama Sutra and play with strangers or with yourself

Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2013 4:21:52 AM

But, one must be very careful not to burn your butt on the hot grill. Leave to cool before you touch your genitals or you will be caught masturbating again. Unless you have a sharp knife close at hand, you do not open the book of Kama Sutra and play with strangers or with yourself, because a pervert
MasterJonathan
Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2013 5:04:48 AM

But, one must be very careful not to burn your butt on the hot grill. Leave to cool before you touch your genitals or you will be caught masturbating again. Unless you have a sharp knife close at hand, you do not open the book of Kama Sutra and play with strangers or with yourself, because a pervert can pop in

Banner below is a clickable link! :)
SugarBaby2013
Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2013 5:07:20 AM

But, one must be very careful not to burn your butt on the hot grill. Leave to cool before you touch your genitals or you will be caught masturbating again. Unless you have a sharp knife close at hand, you do not open the book of Kama Sutra and play with strangers or with yourself, because a pervert can pop in, grab the vixen

Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2013 6:08:19 AM

But, one must be very careful not to burn your butt on the hot grill. Leave to cool before you touch your genitals or you will be caught masturbating again. Unless you have a sharp knife close at hand, you do not open the book of Kama Sutra and play with strangers or with yourself, because a pervert can pop in, grab the vixen, show her love,
SugarBaby2013
Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2013 7:32:51 AM

But, one must be very careful not to burn your butt on the hot grill. Leave to cool before you touch your genitals or you will be caught masturbating again. Unless you have a sharp knife close at hand, you do not open the book of Kama Sutra and play with strangers or with yourself, because a pervert can pop in, grab the vixen, show her love, buy her flowers.

Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2013 5:05:33 PM

But, one must be very careful not to burn your butt on the hot grill. Leave to cool before you touch your genitals or you will be caught masturbating again. Unless you have a sharp knife close at hand, you do not open the book of Kama Sutra and play with strangers or with yourself, because a pervert can pop in, grab the vixen, show her love, buy her flowers.
The vixen deserves
principessa
Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2013 5:08:00 PM

The vixen deserves to be ravished and spanked

Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 12:47:54 AM

Once there was a sexy vixen who was lonely,
looking for love. So one day she ventured out
wearing nothing but a sheer dress. She longed
for someone nice to go alien hunting and cut
wires. The wires will need special cutters that I
have acquired illegally, holding the future of the whole world in my pants. Then, in my haste to pull the rat out of the hole, I
stepped in a big pile of glowing green
radioactive toxic waste, my feet melted; but
luckily they bubbled and fizzed but did not
entirely disappear. They were made of hard pink
granite, made from boiled Jurassic dinosaur eggs, kryptonite and sawdust, add vegetable oil, mix in
blender, pour into moulds, bake at 450F...for 5
HOURS! But, one must be very careful not to burn your
butt on the hot grill. Leave to cool before you
touch your genitals or you will be caught
masturbating again. Unless you have a sharp
knife close at hand, you do not open the book of
Kama Sutra and play with strangers or with yourself, because a pervert can pop in, grab the
vixen, show her love, buy her flowers. The vixen deserves to be ravished and spanked with a spatula or
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 2:30:11 AM

The vixen deserves to be ravished and spanked with a spatula or tickled with a
SugarBaby2013
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 2:49:42 AM

The vixen deserves to be ravished and spanked with a spatula or tickled with a fluffy pink feather

Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 3:35:35 AM

The vixen deserves to be ravished and spanked with a spatula or tickled with a fluffy pink feather, tied with some
SugarBaby2013
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 6:44:55 AM

The vixen deserves to be ravished and spanked with a spatula or tickled with a fluffy pink feather, tied with some pink duct tape

MasterJonathan
Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 4:36:21 PM

The vixen deserves to be ravished and spanked with a spatula or tickled with a fluffy pink feather, tied with some pink duct tape, and spanked soundly!

SugarBaby2013
Posted: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 5:57:35 AM

The vixen deserves to be ravished and spanked with a spatula or tickled with a fluffy pink feather, tied with some pink duct tape, and spanked soundly!

And THEN that alien came and flew off into outer space with Trinket! So, for now she is in outer space and we ALL await her return. THE END!

MasterJonathan
Posted: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 6:07:44 AM

And THEN that alien came and flew off into outer space with Trinket! So, for now she is in outer space and we ALL await her return. THE END!

But one day...

laurels1dream
Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2013 7:44:15 PM

But one day... a meteor shower
SugarBaby2013
Posted: Friday, April 19, 2013 5:51:12 AM

But one day... a meteor shower came down to

laurels1dream
Posted: Friday, April 19, 2013 11:45:15 AM

But one day... a meteor shower came down to Earth, along with
MasterJonathan
Posted: Friday, April 19, 2013 10:00:38 PM

But one day... a meteor shower came down to Earth, along with another damn alien

Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 8:13:00 AM

But one day... a meteor shower came down to Earth, along with another damn alien with pink feathers,
SugarBaby2013
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 12:57:00 AM

But one day... a meteor shower came down to Earth, along with another damn alien with pink feathers, who is Trinket!

SugarBaby2013
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 9:36:19 PM

But one day... a meteor shower came down to Earth, along with another damn alien with pink feathers, who is Trinket!

Then Trinket said...

Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 5:19:11 AM

Then Trinket said... "That FUCKING meteor"...........
SugarBaby2013
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 5:59:34 AM

Then Trinket said... "That FUCKING meteor, HIT MY HEAD!"

Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 6:01:25 AM

Then Trinket said... "That FUCKING meteor, HIT MY HEAD AND CRACKED IT!
simply_sweet
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 6:14:21 AM

Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 7:47:59 AM

Then Trinket said... "That FUCKING meteor, HIT MY HEAD AND CRACKED IT!
SugarBaby2013
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 7:42:19 PM

Then Trinket said... "That FUCKING meteor, HIT MY HEAD AND CRACKED IT! Brains spilled out...