Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

When it comes to older women Options · View
Posted: Saturday, February 06, 2010 1:41:53 AM

This has nothing to do with sex, or maybe it does. But I am honestly tired of older women and I would like to get some 'clear' answers on what makes them think that they can just 'talk' to me without even knowing me.

The other day I was in the shop looking at baby/toddler clothes for my brother's children and this woman (I guess somewhere in her late 40's and pregnant) looked me straight in the eye and went "Such a shame, you are so young".
Many things at this moment went through my head of what I could tell her but I decided on something along the lines of "My husband is 40, its now or never". After giving me a few disgusted looks she moved on.

This was not the first incident I had with women giving me snark comments when I have taken care of my brothers children (I take it that it wont be the last either)

On numerous occasions while I have been out clubbing older women have proceeded to give me and my friends bitchy comments for wearing short skirts and high heels. After countless efforts of talking back and defending ourselves we have learnt to just keep quiet and let them have the glory of being mean to people half their age.

Ive spent 10years of my life getting rid of unwanted gold diggers in my father's life, I have dealt with all sorts, I know all the emotional 'turmoil' that women go through, I have spent enough nights listening to it being screamed. I have fine tuned pissing women off so badly that they either just break down and go to the crazy ward or do me the favour of disappearing.

But I would still like to know, what makes women think that they can say or do what ever they like to other women whom they think are lesser than them? Is their an age barrier that you hit and it makes you go "Ohh, I can be a bitch to anyone 20years younger that me now" or is it a psychological thing that makes them feel better for being mean to someone half their age?

Yes, this really bothers me, it has caused me some really embarrassing moments.
Bunny12
Posted: Saturday, February 06, 2010 8:33:19 AM

Necho they are just jealous!!! Take it from this 46 year old slut who still looks like she's in her 30's and has the legs to compete in a mini skirt with anybody! I get looks from women my same age all the time because of my mini skirts. Screw the old dried up bitches girl don't worry about it and be yourself!!!! Remember Bunny knows best! bunny

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Pudmeister
Posted: Saturday, February 06, 2010 8:39:07 AM

Do you have any pics of you in short skirts and high heels?
ejls
Posted: Saturday, February 06, 2010 12:38:17 PM

Please don't lump all older women into the same category. The women you described are probably bitchy to everyone they meet, not just young, attractive women. Somewhere along the way, they've forgotten how to be human. Women (and men for that matter), no matter what age, what race, what religion, should be treasured for the individuals they are.
Posted: Saturday, February 06, 2010 4:07:47 PM

well ~ from my perspective, the age is irrelevant. A bitch is a bitch is a bitch.

Best defense is to realize that someone who speaks down to you or to try to make you feel inferior is trying to make themselves feel "better" at your cost. Don't let 'em, hunnie. Besides, I agree with Bunny ~ they are just jealous of you ... I mean, really ... you are gorgeous!

Be the better person and say in your thoughts ... "yah, fuck you too" ... you'll feel better. (I know I do! lol)

Van
xo
LadyX
Posted: Sunday, February 07, 2010 8:04:03 PM

Happens to me a lot. Old bitches love to hate. Just wipe that hate off your shoulders and hold your head high, girl. You have something they want and that is the best revenge. Sometimes I insult them back but it is not good manners, blah blah.
Lydia_
Posted: Sunday, February 07, 2010 10:11:03 PM

Bunny12 wrote:
Necho they are just jealous!!! Take it from this 46 year old slut who still looks like she's in her 30's and has the legs to compete in a mini skirt with anybody! I get looks from women my same age all the time because of my mini skirts. Screw the old dried up bitches girl don't worry about it and be yourself!!!! Remember Bunny knows best! bunny

Agreed!

Wishing you well,
Lydia

Please check out:
You give Such Sweet Punishment
My love poem: Gone From Me
An office part takes an interesting turn in Drunk Off Lust
Friends exploring their newly found affection in Wake Up Shower
I've also finally found the Best Cure for Boredom
Lisa
Posted: Monday, February 08, 2010 12:50:28 AM

It's been a long while since I've been out clubbing - quiet pubs are more my scene these days - but in my experience, women who go out with friends (just for a fun night, with no intention of picking up men) don't take any notice of what other women are wearing or how much younger they are.

It's more likely to be the women who put a lot of effort into their appearance in the hopes of attracting male attention that get annoyed when younger girls take the spotlight off them. It's not an excuse, just a reason. Some women embrace getting older - other women find it a real struggle.

Posted: Monday, February 08, 2010 2:09:49 AM

not all older women are bitches but inveitably woman can be bitches(age has nothing to do with it) ..There was one point Necho I gave up on having female friends because of all the negativity and bitchiness which seemed to shadow each and every encounter...I have a similar problem because I get on well with guys...I don't wear the clothes obvioulsy but I can shoot the shit for hours (I'm normally one of the boys) with them and then you hear these females looking down at me and making comments...rise above...people who are bitchy like that are jealous old prunes who need to focus on their own shitty lives instead of trying to drag you down...
Posted: Monday, February 08, 2010 2:55:45 AM

Loislane wrote:
not all older women are bitches but inveitably woman can be bitches(age has nothing to do with it) ..There was one point Necho I gave up on having female friends because of all the negativity and bitchiness which seemed to shadow each and every encounter...I have a similar problem because I get on well with guys...I don't wear the clothes obvioulsy but I can shoot the shit for hours (I'm normally one of the boys) with them and then you hear these females looking down at me and making comments...rise above...people who are bitchy like that are jealous old prunes who need to focus on their own shitty lives instead of trying to drag you down...

Yea, I've lost many great guy friends because their girlfriends didn't like me, which is completely pathetic considering I was with the same guy all through high school and never once cheateddontknow

I just don't understand the logic behind being mean to someone you don't know, how does that make her feel better about herself?

I dont evoke women to do this to me or anyone of my friends, when we go out we tend to hang in our own little group, we just go out for a change of scenery not to pick up guys. My crowd of friends right now would be a very mixed bunch and it would be blatantly obvious that we have all known each other for a while. So its not like they would be looking at us thinking "those bitches are stealing all the young flesh"

When this lady said this to me I was listening to my ipod, I didnt even look at her before she spoke to me. Same with every other time I've been bitched at, my mind switches off when I am walking around, (it only picks up the sighting of some yummy male bums) so its not like I gave them some intimidating 'be a bitch to me' kind of look.
Posted: Monday, February 08, 2010 3:11:38 AM

At any age a woman can be the most cruelist person to any of her female friends. I have no idea why women treat other women in such a manner.
I have a couple of great female friends and they would never be bitchy that way... well I hope there not.
I had the encounter of an ex-mother in law from hell, that was so bitchy to me and she is in her 70's wow that older generation of that age they really hold nothing back when it comes to giving out insults.
Nech, I can only imagine how great your legs look in those skirts and heels...You go girlfriend hold your head up high! I bet your look great.
verity
Posted: Monday, February 08, 2010 6:10:13 AM

I’ve been in a situation at work before when an older woman started treating me badly. I really didn’t get why she was doing this, as I had never to my knowledge done anything to offend her. I was brought up to respect my elders and kind of let her away with it for a short time, before I realised the situation was just getting ridiculous and out of control. At this moment I had the choice of playing her at her own game, ignoring her or confronting her. I believe she was just trying to get a reaction out of me for reasons only known to herself, so I volunteered to work on a different shift - just to distance myself from her and the situation it had created. I slight cop out, but it solved the immediate unrest until I was able to return to my own work team. It turned out okay in the end though…..

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.

Posted: Monday, February 08, 2010 7:13:38 AM

Necho I don't know the older women that you are running into. The Lady that I love and live with is 51 and when she is dressed up will turn heads on men and women. She is perhaps one of the sweets ladies I have had the chance to meet. She is open and nice to everyone until they step into something that is non of there business such as are sexual desires. There are women out there that where born bitches and will never change, that we just have to walk away and smile.
LushPrincess
Posted: Monday, February 08, 2010 8:55:01 AM

I agree with everyone on this post and mostly with Lois – I often get all kinds of dirty looks and nasty comments behind my back [always loud enough for me to hear but they’re never brave enough to say it to my face] I grew up with men. I honestly don’t think I knew I was a girl until I was 5! d'oh! I don’t get along with many women they always seem to think I want their man… [Uh no bitch! I can get my own I don’t need yours….] I’ve learned to live with it and just let it slide – and you have to do the same thing Necho or otherwise they’ll make your life a living hell. Witty comebacks are always hilarious though! Lwinking
Posted: Monday, February 08, 2010 11:23:30 AM

damned double post
Posted: Monday, February 08, 2010 11:24:26 AM

Necho wrote:

Yea, I've lost many great guy friends because their girlfriends didn't like me, which is completely pathetic considering I was with the same guy all through high school and never once cheateddontknow

My cousin's ex girlfriend hated me...HATED me...my cousin wasn't allowed to hang out with me and being pussy whipped he didn't...but she cheated on him and they broke up(big suprise) and we were allowed to hang out again..