Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Difference between vaginal and anal sex Options · View
oldrascal
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 12:03:44 AM

Ladies, Can you describe the difference between vaginal sex and anal sex? Is there a different feel? Do you prefer one more than the other?
Sirene_Jaune
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 12:55:31 AM

Being fucked up the arse can be very painful.

Axl - Take a look at our piercing menu.

Daria - I don't think that's how you spell "uvula."

Axl - That's not "uvula."

CenterLine
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 1:39:32 AM

I guess that's one difference. Currently having only one part of the specified anatomy, but I have a number of friends who all describe it differently. An important thing to remember is that while anal sex can be pleasurable for women, they don't have the same anatomy in there that men do, and so getting fucked in the ass is (almost certainly) a radically different experience for men and women.

I might also point out that vaginal sex can be painful too, if done incorrectly.
Frank
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 2:55:30 AM

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

Sirene_Jaune
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 4:55:12 AM

You can have lots of lube, but it is the guy with the cock and how he uses it. That makes it either pleasurable or painful. Especially when it is forced.

Axl - Take a look at our piercing menu.

Daria - I don't think that's how you spell "uvula."

Axl - That's not "uvula."

Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:45:31 AM

Sirene_Jaune wrote:
Being fucked up the arse can be very painful.

It does not have to be painful, and shouldn't be. You need LOTS of lube, to take your time and preparation, which I won't go into because there are a heap of threads on it already. Do a forum search here, or Google it.

I would say to anyone that's curious about it, do your homework before you try it! Don't just presume it is going to be painful. Even if you take all these steps, there's nobody saying you have to like it... Some do, some don't.

BelleduJour
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:59:31 PM

The difference? Well, in one scenario, you stick your dingdong in her coochi snorcher and in the other, you stick it in her poop shute. In either case, you both get fucked Whistle

sprite
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 7:11:08 PM

BelleduJour wrote:
The difference? Well, in one scenario, you stick your dingdong in her coochi snorcher and in the other, you stick it in her poop shute. In either case, you both get fucked Whistle

*shakes fist* you stole my answer, Belle! :)

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 7:17:55 PM

About an inch.
kylie_kained
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 8:37:13 PM

Kitanica
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 9:25:37 PM

trinket wrote:

It does not have to be painful, and shouldn't be. You need LOTS of lube, to take your time and preparation, which I won't go into because there are a heap of threads on it already. Do a forum search here, or Google it.

I would say to anyone that's curious about it, do your homework before you try it! Don't just presume it is going to be painful. Even if you take all these steps, there's nobody saying you have to like it... Some do, some don't.

Which is why that person said it can be painful. Lol
BelleduJour
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 11:52:20 PM

sprite wrote:

*shakes fist* you stole my answer, Belle! :)

FINALLY I beat you to the punch icon_biggrin

You've been stealing my lines for ages now...but don't worry...you shall always rule notworthy

Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 4:51:36 AM

trinket wrote:

Kitanica wrote:

Which is why that person said it can be painful. Lol

There are a lot of women out there who won't even consider it because all they've ever heard is 'it's painful', or 'can be painful'. This is why I took a little of my time to type out a helpful post. If it saves even one person from having a painful experience or being injured, then I think it was worth mentioning.

sprite
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 11:44:03 AM

BelleduJour wrote:

FINALLY I beat you to the punch icon_biggrin

You've been stealing my lines for ages now...but don't worry...you shall always rule notworthy

you DO get extra points for "coochi snorcher" tho - i think that makes up about even. :)

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
positivetension
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 6:40:57 PM

beeper726 wrote:
About an inch.

I think you win.

The fear and the yearning
It's gonna eat you alive
Butterfly
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 12:12:55 AM

LOL reading through these posts...y'all are hilarious in some of the responses ;P.

Seriously though, I'm just gonna say if a woman doesn't have a man that is willing to take that whole process at a slow pace when it's a first time thing or even consecutive times after the first, if you don't go that route a lot...it hurts.... speaking from experience. and being interested in anal...yeah, the man should know what the f'k he is getting himself "into"(know what I mean ladies??) and doing. Just saying.