Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Your Sexiest attention getter Options · View
TastyMissPT
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 1:28:53 PM

Have a very nice silk "gunny sack". Will you cum over and try it on? Prove your point to me?
1Zratedgal
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 9:49:46 PM

TastyMissPT wrote:
Have a very nice silk "gunny sack". Will you cum over and try it on? Prove your point to me?

Oh Tina! You would probably be even sexier than me in that as your attitude is totally HOT!
But you know I'm right either way!

Kisses!

Steph
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 11:30:57 PM

I have a smile that peeps seem to like a lot. So, I'd say my smile and my butt create a lot of attention ;P
Frank
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 7:48:32 AM

crazydiamond wrote:
My fanny, hands down. bunny

675-lick

BelleduJour wrote:
I have boobs, big ones so my go-to attire is anything that shows off my cleavage. And if I REALLY want attention, I'll opt for a fitted top that hugs my ample bosom (always tasteful, never trashy of course).

Metilda wrote:
I bought cream / white / lacy / satin pieces (or the opposite - black) thinking it was sexiest.

vjlegbabe wrote:
A pair of sheer stockings in sexy heels showing off my feet after a pedicure.Always gets noticed!

L35

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

HotWifeToni1
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 4:55:25 PM

My legs are my best asset so wearing a rather short mini skirt or dress has always made me a hit with the gentlemen. Wearing a garter belt is always hot. Maybe even a little peek at my panties to a guy I'm attracted too is good as well! laughing6
VirginalViet
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 3:25:23 AM

Well I am short and petite Embarassed so usually it will be short skirts and some nice heels. Everyone says my ass is my best feature, but I still like my boobs even though they're small. I'm quite bubbly and silly sometimes which some guys DON'T like, but some guys think is cute?? IDK? I am a pretty good dancer so my dancing certainly attracts attention from some guys (and girls). I do love nice lingerie (a trait I got from my mom) so if a guy gets to unwrap the package I'm sure he'll be pretty pleased with what he finds so long as he likes smaller kind of girls. I think mainly the thing is your personality. Even if you look hot, if you don't like the personality then the "hotness" becomes less, right?