Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Most of the stories written are..... Options · View
budwilliams
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 1:35:34 AM

doctorlove wrote:
about women married to men with a five inch cock and finding that 10 inch cock, the one cock that will fill her up. I guess if its a fantasy to have a big cock then size matters, right?

If that's your fantasy, then yes, size matters to you
As for me, I may not have ten inches, but I've never had any complaints
budwilliams
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 1:38:17 AM

Shylass wrote:

No, you're thinking of scat. It's not allowed here (thankfully).

Agreed
budwilliams
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 1:41:01 AM

doctorlove wrote:

Big tits dont matter to men....

I like the busty curvy lasses but not all men do, anymore than all women like the body builder type
Metilda
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 2:20:06 AM

doctorlove wrote:
about women married to men with a five inch cock and finding that 10 inch cock, the one cock that will fill her up. I guess if its a fantasy to have a big cock then size matters, right?

LOL - I guess for some people's its annoying to read the same attributes over and over. I can't apologize for the fact that all my stories are about big cocked men and big breasted women - because that's how my husband and I are. :) I don't make it the center of my focus in everything, though - and honestly - I might note the size of a cock but I don't think I've ever given the breasts much attention.

Available as an ebook through All Romance, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, and others.
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 2:35:39 AM

orchadium wrote:
I like small and medium size tits.

Bless you for saying this. Bonus! You said it twice.
janet_haney
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 3:20:25 AM

nicola wrote:
25,000 small dick / big dick cuckold stories on lush...hmmm. Me thinks someone needs to put down the bottle and step away from the keyboard.

Sounds like that topic has been beaten to death. Maybe there is room for more creativity. Just because it maybe a fantasy it doesn't mean it really matters.
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 3:21:12 AM

orchadium wrote:
I like small and medium size tits.

Me too. Although its no secret that many men like "the bigger the better". Ive seen men just get lost in the fact that woman X has massive breasts, when she's a horror of a person, and not remotely attractive..the response, is "yeah but have you seen her tits?" Good Lord man, have a look at yourself. So for some, its important, for many, not so much. However, like penis size, if you're basing a relationship on size of anything, you are either a shallow individual, or have never had any experience of mentally connecting with someone

I realise thats moving away from the topic, which is fantasy, but whatever.....
Jack_42
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 4:26:00 AM

I was once with a girl who said mine was too big (don't get me wrong it's not massive by any means but I think this was a cultural thing.)
Posted: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 9:27:16 PM

are put out there by some brave people, it is difficult to show off your work and be evaluated. criticism can be hard to take, and they are going out on a limb. kudos.
Poppet
Posted: Thursday, May 02, 2013 6:55:17 PM

No, none of my stories are like this. You can read all my stories, I don't use the size of cocks in my stories. I leave that up to the reader on the size they want to think it is.

WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, May 02, 2013 8:13:25 PM

doctorlove wrote:

Doc, while 10" FantasyWeaver - is prolific, it would seem that there are quite a few more stories in number than his nearly 50 fable library of the same basic storyline.

SizeQueenSupreme has a few which are superlative, also. And hers do not deviate from 10" to 5"...

My advice: Get out more.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.