Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Where has Leena00 gone? Options · View
Davidsouthuk
Posted: Monday, May 13, 2013 3:18:12 AM

Leena00 had only clothed pictures on her profile but was so stunningly gorgeous and sexy that it was breathtaking. Now her profile has been deleted - anyone know why, or where she might be posting these days?
overmykneenow
Posted: Monday, May 13, 2013 3:23:17 AM

I would imagine she deleted it herself. I'm not aware that she broke any of the site rules. I understand the powers that be will delete accounts if they discover one person having more than one account on here but I have no idea if that's the case here.

It wasn't her first account so maybe she'll be back.

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead
Ravyn
Posted: Monday, May 13, 2013 9:11:36 PM

Davidsouthuk wrote:
Leena00 had only clothed pictures on her profile but was so stunningly gorgeous and sexy that it was breathtaking. Now her profile has been deleted - anyone know why, or where she might be posting these days?

If her profile is suddenly gone she most likely has either deleted it or deactivated it. It happens all the time, people come and people go. But, most always return at some point.