Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

3D Printed Arms Options · View
Liz
Posted: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 2:25:28 AM

BablingBrooke wrote:
Basically once you remove all the stuff that is perpendicular to the tip, you have just printed your own dildo!

Lfunny

MrNudiePants
Posted: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 10:00:20 PM

Kristind wrote:

So, "not only is automatic impossible, semi-automatic is impossible also. I posted two videos that challenged this in hopes that posters, like you MrNudie, would take the time to watch. It is obvious that you didn't take the time to view either of these in the same way that you didn't read or respond to any of the supporting arguments from my earlier posts. I'll make it real easy for you MrNudie...Scroll the second video to the 21:20 mark of the video and start counting. Wait. Counting might be too difficult for you and take too much time. So, just watch the video from the 21:20 mark. You will hear the two guys tell you how many bullets they shot. If their count is wrong, I believe we can at least agree that more than two shots were fired, right? Can we agree that more than ten shots were fired? How about more than ten? Can we agree on more than ten? This with a plastic, 3D weapon.

My point here is NOT that these guys made a 3D AR-15 weapon out of plastic. It isn't that they fired more than 10 rounds. that is obvious. The video doesn't lie.

My point is MrNudie, you don't watch or read anybody's posts of supporting evidence which means your are NOT debating. You are bullying. My evidence supporting this statement? Easy. If you had you watched the video you would argue the facts. You didn't argue facts, MrNudie. You sat in your cloud, your God-like realm, and shot down my statement when, in fact, there is a video that clearly shows what I stated...two guys who made a weapon out of plastic and shot numerous rounds out of the weapon. God, how simple can a position be?

Bullying is not a debate. It is condescending. It is belittling. Bullying makes a debate frustrating and boring. But I have faith in you MrNudie. While you exhibit poor debating skills you do show an intelligence capable of debating FACTS. Now, I'm sure you will, true to form, shoot down this attempt to get you to engage in legitimate debate based on facts and backed up with facts. In this case there is the video...for your eyes and mine to see and you said (read your quote provided above) it can't be done.

Please MrNudie debate the FACTS or, respectfully, stfu. People here want a debate on the facts. We don't want a debate based on your bullying...better than thou opinion. Give us backed up facts and debate our facts or don't debate at all.

But, as the PM's have been telling me, thats just how you roll. It is beyond me why that is tolerated here on Lush since Bullying is as bad, in my opinion worse, than using a common expletive to emphasize ones point.

What's scary is that there are people who are convinced the same as you are, and those people write our laws (and vote on them). Backatcha Bloviator! For those who don't know...bloviator is NOT an expletive.

Okay, SugarTits. Since you want to act all jackassish, I'll match your jackassery and general assholishness.

YOU don't seem to understand the feats produced in that video that you're offering up as "proof" of your superior internet wizardry.

It's not your fault that you're ignorant of how a firearm works and what components a firearms is made of. It absolutely IS your fault, though, that you remain ignorant when you have the entire internet waiting to teach you. Those guys manufactured magazines and a lower receiver. Two components of the rifle that bear absolutely NONE of the stresses of firing. They did NOT make a rifle. They didn't even make the important parts of a rifle. The didn't make the barrel, the chamber, the buffer, upper receiver, firing pin, recoil spring, buttstock, buffer tube... In short, they did NOT make the rifle that you seem so stupidly intent on saying that they built.

So, SugarTits, instead of railing on and on about how nobody understands the issue, and nobody watched your "proof", maybe you should try and learn a thing about the subject you're "bloviating" about instead of remaining ignorant. Or, maybe you should just shut the fuck up your own self. (No, I'm not gonna use the initials, like typing 'STFU' makes it less insulting.)

And hey, if calling you out on your jackassish nature is 'bullying', then so be it. I guess I'm just a big, fat, nasty ol' bully.

Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 12:10:10 AM

Okay "Sugartits"? "Jackassish" and "assholishness"

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe you don't have it in you to have an adult debate. As I said in my earlier post, you do not demonstrate the skills to debate in a forum and once again you have proven me right. I may be very wrong about how much of that weapon was plastic but i sure didn't reduce myself to calling you names. In fact, I thought Lush didn't allow this kind of name calling on their site. And you are MrNudie are one of Lushes forum moderators? Christ, what is this forum becoming. First you delete posts and now this name calling. It surely isn't constructive debate.

And true to form...you provided not one single bit of substantiating proof to contribute to your argument. Which means that once again, MrNudiePants you did what you do best...sit in your God-like realm and bloviates...now in technicolor with name-calling. You talk to and treat people this way and you say, if calling you out on your jackassish nature is 'bullying', then so be it. I guess I'm just a big, fat, nasty ol' bully. At least you're beginning to see your colors.

Just more nastiness coming from a forum monitor.
Jack_42
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 2:39:53 AM

Shylass wrote:

OMG. Embarassed If they hollow out the barrel, they could use THAT as the gun. I once heard spunk can shoot out at a lot of miles an hour, so maybe that's why

This is also why having sex with Superman is not recommended unless he's using a kryptonite condom.

sometimes lads call their willy a weapon?

"I'd not worry, officer, that's just my sex toy. Trust me, you'll not want to see that go off..." I guess you just can't beat a good ol' porridge gun. confused5
MrNudiePants
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 8:14:00 AM

Kristind wrote:
Okay "Sugartits"? "Jackassish" and "assholishness"

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe you don't have it in you to have an adult debate. As I said in my earlier post, you do not demonstrate the skills to debate in a forum and once again you have proven me right. I may be very wrong about how much of that weapon was plastic but i sure didn't reduce myself to calling you names. In fact, I thought Lush didn't allow this kind of name calling on their site. And you are MrNudie are one of Lushes forum moderators? Christ, what is this forum becoming. First you delete posts and now this name calling. It surely isn't constructive debate.

And true to form...you provided not one single bit of substantiating proof to contribute to your argument. Which means that once again, MrNudiePants you did what you do best...sit in your God-like realm and bloviates...now in technicolor with name-calling. You talk to and treat people this way and you say, if calling you out on your jackassish nature is 'bullying', then so be it. I guess I'm just a big, fat, nasty ol' bully. At least you're beginning to see your colors.

Just more nastiness coming from a forum monitor.

Would you prefer "Jellohead" to SugarTits? "Cellophane head"? Maybe you just want to remember how "they shoot horses, don't they?"

Act like a big girl, and you'll get treated like one. Act like a spoiled bitch, and guess how you'll get treated...

Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 10:19:18 AM

MrNudiePants wrote:
Would you prefer "Jellohead" to SugarTits? "Cellophane head"? Maybe you just want to remember how "they shoot horses, don't they?"

Act like a big girl, and you'll get treated like one. Act like a spoiled bitch, and guess how you'll get treated...

And you're a thread moderator? WHAT THE FUCK MAN! take a chill pill and debate like a normal person without all of this petty bullshit! Who the fuck do you think you are talking to anyone like that!?

Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 10:23:10 AM

nicola wrote:
This forum is likely to get heated in places...If it's a trivial irritation, please take a breath of fresh air outside instead. This forum should be more or less self regulated.

Have fun!

Nicola

Take a breath of fresh air and treat people here as you would in person. Unless you are actually an ignorant dumbass I'm quite sure you wouldn't call someone "Sugar-Tits" for disagreeing with you in person!
Kitanica
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 10:25:17 AM

@Kristind

Where is the 3d ar15?
there's only 2 videos in this thread. I didn't see this weapon in either of them. Regaeman Man

MrNudiePants
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 11:08:11 AM

BabblingBrooke wrote:

Take a breath of fresh air and treat people here as you would in person. Unless you are actually an ignorant dumbass I'm quite sure you wouldn't call someone "Sugar-Tits" for disagreeing with you in person!

In all honesty, Brooke, I think I've been more than patient with the aforementioned poster. I treated her fairly, and without rancor, even AFTER she called me those names. Now, I'm simply tired of her attitude, and I'm done with letting her address me any way she sees fit without responding in kind.

All she has to do is address me with the same respect she wants me to give her. Is that so hard for her to do?

Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 2:17:23 PM

MrNudiePants wrote:
In all honesty, Brooke, I think I've been more than patient with the aforementioned poster. I treated her fairly, and without rancor, even AFTER she called me those names. Now, I'm simply tired of her attitude, and I'm done with letting her address me any way she sees fit without responding in kind.

All she has to do is address me with the same respect she wants me to give her. Is that so hard for her to do?

Ok But aren't you a thread moderator? One would think you'd have to have some self control, even when faced with tough situations, in order to get to that level. Stop acting childish and then making excuses for your childishness. If you don't like the way she is treating you, suck it up, ignore the thread or block her ass for all I care. Just grow up and stop retaliating the way you have been. Didn't anyone ever teach you, Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right? I mean how childish do you have to be to play the "she started it" card right now? Come on man! I expected more from someone who has risen up the ranks of this wonderful site! You should be ashamed!

And just in the interest of fairness, @Kristind, you should also grow up and refrain from throwing childish insults at people who you disagree with! Clearly @MrNudiePants can't take it like a man and he's always going to escalate things the way he has done here!

My advice is for you both to refrain from posting in this section of the forums at least for a little bit. Sorry to be harsh but it just drives me crazy to see people on an ADULT (only) site, acting like such children!!
Monocle
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 5:28:54 PM

MrNudiePants wrote:

Translation: I don't abuse my power unless I'm really annoyed, which by definition makes abuse of power OK. Then I'll get away with acting a bully and ass because I have the power to do so with impunity.

Moderators don't "respond in kind". They moderate. They close or remove threads, they warn users on improper conduct, or edit term-breaking posts, or if need be censure/ban/report to the admins. NP, you're a bad moderator and don't deserve the title or the power that goes with it.
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 6:13:07 PM

Monocle wrote:

Translation: I don't abuse my power unless I'm really annoyed, which by definition makes abuse of power OK. Then I'll get away with acting a bully and ass because I have the power to do so with impunity.

Moderators don't "respond in kind". They moderate. They close or remove threads, they warn users on improper conduct, or edit term-breaking posts, or if need be censure/ban/report to the admins. NP, you're a bad moderator and don't deserve the title or the power that goes with it.

My point exactly, Monocle and Brooke. I don't know where Nicola came in with the quote that Brooke used cuz I can't find it in this thread but it's funny how Nicola admonished me to refrain from name calling (I did use an expletive) and to act like adults but when it comes to one of her mod's it's "This forum should be more or less self regulated."
Wow.
From the beginning of my involvement in these opinionated threads Nudie has been condescending not only to me but everyone he doesn't agree with. A lot of people walk away from such rude bullying. Thats how bullies thrive. They intimidate people out of their way.
I have a reflective personality...You're civil with me I'm civil right back. Act like a condescending, moist, smelly pile of liquid crap and you get BITCH right backatcha.
The only posters you treat "fairly and without rancor" is anyone who agrees with you, Sprite and I'm sure Nicola gets your respect.
You're a waste of anymore of my time, Mr Moderator...HA! Thats a joke.

And one more thing...I've got this moist, smelly pile of liquid crap on block and this isn't his thread so how does that work that he continues to see anything I do? I thought blocking scum like him made my posts invisible to him? Oh well, doesn't matter. He asks for and deserves all the disrespect he gets from people in here.
Monocle
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 6:41:17 PM

I may have to modify my statement if a "Mediator" is different or has different powers than a "Moderator". If a mediator's jobs and powers are less than those of a moderator, and you can't close/delete threads or censure/remove posts, or warn or ban users, you have my sincere apology for any incorrect assumptions I've made. I'll gladly eat that crow.

If a "Mediator" is only supposed to mediate a thread, e.g. remind people to keep people in the rules and/or maintain civil dialog, you're still a bad one. "Responding in kind" is the antithesis of mediation, and you, NP, should not have those privileges or that title either.
LadyX
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 6:53:34 PM

Kristind wrote:

And one more thing...I've got this moist, smelly pile of liquid crap on block and this isn't his thread so how does that work that he continues to see anything I do? I thought blocking scum like him made my posts invisible to him? Oh well, doesn't matter.

For what it's worth, the block option doesn't really work that way. They can't contact you, but they're still visible in the forum.

It's time to put the mudslinging to rest, and stay on topic. That goes for everyone, regardless of whether a member volunteers their time to the site or not. Keeping score on Internet slap fights is a waste of everyone's time. Besides, your positions are well thought-out from what I've seen. I'd much rather see you share those opinions than never-ending expletive-laden retorts. Let's put that in the past and all move on.
LadyX
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 6:55:51 PM

Monocle wrote:
I may have to modify my statement if a "Mediator" is different or has different powers than a "Moderator". If a mediator's jobs and powers are less than those of a moderator.

It's more or less the same thing. I think we've spent enough time on this flap by now, don't you?
MrNudiePants
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 7:12:17 PM

Kristind wrote:

My point exactly, Monocle and Brooke. I don't know where Nicola came in with the quote that Brooke used cuz I can't find it in this thread but it's funny how Nicola admonished me to refrain from name calling (I did use an expletive) and to act like adults but when it comes to one of her mod's it's "This forum should be more or less self regulated."
Wow.
From the beginning of my involvement in these opinionated threads Nudie has been condescending not only to me but everyone he doesn't agree with. A lot of people walk away from such rude bullying. Thats how bullies thrive. They intimidate people out of their way.
I have a reflective personality...You're civil with me I'm civil right back. Act like a condescending, moist, smelly pile of liquid crap and you get BITCH right backatcha.
The only posters you treat "fairly and without rancor" is anyone who agrees with you, Sprite and I'm sure Nicola gets your respect.
You're a waste of anymore of my time, Mr Moderator...HA! Thats a joke.

And one more thing...I've got this moist, smelly pile of liquid crap on block and this isn't his thread so how does that work that he continues to see anything I do? I thought blocking scum like him made my posts invisible to him? Oh well, doesn't matter. He asks for and deserves all the disrespect he gets from people in here.

Anyone who cares to look back will see that my first posts to you showed nothing but respect and civility. In return, I got "Jellohead" and "Cellophanehead", and now I'm getting " smelly pile of liquid crap" and "scum".

And you wonder why I regard you as I do.

Grow the fuck up.

Monocle
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 7:17:11 PM

I'm so glad we're all listening to LadyX's words.
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 7:18:15 PM

MrNudiePants wrote:

Anyone who cares to look back will see that my first posts to you showed nothing but respect and civility. In return, I got "Jellohead" and "Cellophanehead", and now I'm getting " smelly pile of liquid crap" and "scum".

And you wonder why I regard you as I do.

Grow the fuck up.

LMFAO...you really think people see you as a respectful person? Now I'm ROTFLMAO now. Like Lady X said time to move on...I'm done with you.

MrNudiePants
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 7:18:53 PM

Monocle wrote:
I may have to modify my statement if a "Mediator" is different or has different powers than a "Moderator". If a mediator's jobs and powers are less than those of a moderator, and you can't close/delete threads or censure/remove posts, or warn or ban users, you have my sincere apology for any incorrect assumptions I've made. I'll gladly eat that crow.

If a "Mediator" is only supposed to mediate a thread, e.g. remind people to keep people in the rules and/or maintain civil dialog, you're still a bad one. "Responding in kind" is the antithesis of mediation, and you, NP, should not have those privileges or that title either.

Having a slight position of authority here does not mean that I can no longer have an opinion on the threads posted here. I ALWAYS treat people with the utmost respect in all of my interactions with them, here and in real life. Only after someone treats me with disrespect does my attitude change. As a person, I give back as I get. Would it be your preference that I just start deleting things and giving people time-outs? But then, I'd have everyone complaining about all the deleted posts.

Hmm. What's a fellow to do?

MrNudiePants
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 7:20:09 PM

Monocle wrote:
I'm so glad we're all listening to LadyX's words.

I have the utmost respect for X. That doesn't mean that I have to follow her advice all the time.

MrNudiePants
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 7:20:31 PM

Kristind wrote:

LMFAO...you really think people see you as a respectful person? Now I'm ROTFLMAO now. Like Lady X said time to move on...I'm done with you.

Well.... Bye.

Monocle
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 8:36:44 PM

MrNudiePants wrote:

Having a slight position of authority here does not mean that I can no longer have an opinion on the threads posted here. I ALWAYS treat people with the utmost respect in all of my interactions with them, here and in real life. Only after someone treats me with disrespect does my attitude change. As a person, I give back as I get. Would it be your preference that I just start deleting things and giving people time-outs? But then, I'd have everyone complaining about all the deleted posts.

Hmm. What's a fellow to do?

There are steps between taking it on the chin and cutting off the other guy's head - verbally or through mod action. Taking on the job of Mediator, you should know them and practice them.
"Giving back as you get" is precisely the opposite of a Mediator's job.
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 9:19:38 PM

Kristind wrote:

The quote I used from Nicola is actually from the thread guidelines sorry for the confusion!

Anyway, before the shit show, what I was expressing is how nervous I am about the rate at which this stuff is progressing. Sure today its a shitty gun that can only fire one bullet but, it seems to be a real possibility that in my life time a much sturdier weapon could be downloaded and printed from home, completely untraceable!! Thats Fucking Terrifying!!!
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 10:36:56 PM

Agree with you 100% Brooke. Once the technology is perfected, gun enthusiasts will proclaim it their right to have. All in the name of the 2nd Amendment. Scary. And thanks for clarifying that quote from Nicola. I wondered where it came from since I couldn't find it.
Magical_felix
Posted: Monday, May 20, 2013 11:39:19 AM

I can't believe you guys let nudiepants rile you up like this...

This is a guy that said he never misses a shot with his guns... Never misses.

That's like some basketball fan saying he never misses a shot when he is shooting hoop. A person like this can't be taken seriously. Statements like that make me suspicious there is some sort of mental handicap going on. I mean, can you imagine someone saying that in person, in a serious manner? You'd be dumbfounded then you would look around and see more handicapped people and their handler and realize it's their field day. You would probably just walk away dismayed that you were arguing with this fellow.