Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

need help with hubby Options · View
sassysami
Posted: Saturday, May 18, 2013 3:29:08 PM

hey there guys, first off this is an alias account, i`ve made this account cause i don`t want my real lush friends knowing my little secret---->I`ve been shagging my hubby`s friend behind his back for about 6 months now!!! So why this then ? well as my lushies know i`m a big softie at heart and i feel a bit sorry for hubby so i was wondering if there are any lush laadies (or slutty ladies like me )out there that are up for a bit of fun to have some sexy talk with my hubby...i dont mean meeting him just emails or txt fun or any thing you can think of to boost his wee ego lol xxccxx love you all xxccxx Embarassed Embarassed
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Saturday, May 18, 2013 4:29:06 PM

Am I on Candid Camera? *looks around, over my shoulder, under the bed, in the cupboards, even under the rug*

Cause I can't find a camera anywhere... confused1

Posted: Saturday, May 18, 2013 5:16:28 PM

One scenario: Seriously? You're scouting to pimp up cyber sex for the hubby you're cheating on?
Two scenario: You're not the wife or any wife, but some dude who's concocted a hare-brained scheme to get some women to cyber with you?
Three scenario: I just..I mean.. I can't even....really?
1Zratedgal
Posted: Saturday, May 18, 2013 5:17:30 PM

Okay, I'll Bite....

So what is he into or what are you thinking we should do to make him and you feel better?

Kisses!

Steph
Posted: Saturday, May 18, 2013 5:25:00 PM

If you can create a fake account to pimp some gal to cyber with him, why not just create a fake account and do it yourself? isjda

I, for some reason though, think it is all..... um....... bs

thumbup
CurlyGirly
Posted: Saturday, May 18, 2013 5:37:49 PM

sassysami wrote:
hey there guys, first off this is an alias account, i`ve made this account cause i don`t want my real lush friends knowing my little secret---->I`ve been shagging my hubby`s friend behind his back for about 6 months now!!! So why this then ? well as my lushies know i`m a big softie at heart and i feel a bit sorry for hubby so i was wondering if there are any lush laadies (or slutty ladies like me )out there that are up for a bit of fun to have some sexy talk with my hubby...i dont mean meeting him just emails or txt fun or any thing you can think of to boost his wee ego lol xxccxx love you all xxccxx Embarassed Embarassed

You big softie you, is this how you think you'll get your guilty conscience off the hook if this is at all real. If he has no idea you're screwing his friend behind his back, why does his ego need boosting? He won't find it strange that random women that he's never met have his email address and phone number??

P.S. Do you think it might make him feel better if his wife and friend stop betraying him instead of unknown women sending him boob pics? confused5

It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?

Posted: Saturday, May 18, 2013 5:38:13 PM

yourmisterdark wrote:
One scenario: Seriously? You're scouting to pimp up cyber sex for the hubby you're cheating on?
Two scenario: You're not the wife or any wife, but some dude who's concocted a hare-brained scheme to get some women to cyber with you?

ROTFLMFAO...good one.
Mazza
Posted: Saturday, May 18, 2013 5:43:17 PM

sassysami wrote:

Oooh, dual accounts are a no no...
BelleduJour
Posted: Saturday, May 18, 2013 5:48:49 PM

sign0024

VanGogh
Posted: Saturday, May 18, 2013 6:17:09 PM

sassysami wrote:

oh yeah ... THAT'LL WORK .... Nutbag

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting with The Secretary and The Student - first part

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

Ezbaby22
Posted: Sunday, May 19, 2013 8:49:39 AM

Cheating is just wrong. But if you absolutely had to get some new dick, why did you start fucking his FRIEND??? Thats so hurtful. Are you ever gonna tell him that you've been fucking his friend on the side? You might as well get them in a threesome.
Poppet
Posted: Sunday, May 19, 2013 9:15:45 AM

yourmisterdark wrote:

My thoughts exactly! lol

Mazza wrote:
Oooh, dual accounts are a no no...

That's what I thought too. lol

WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, May 19, 2013 9:40:39 AM

6 This is fiendishly excellent!

I could not have concocted a funnier scenario. Well, maybe I could - but it would take brain cycles I don't have to spare at the moment. Best thread on a slow Sunday!

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Dani
Posted: Sunday, May 19, 2013 9:51:47 AM

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you stand for. But thank you kind sir or ma'am for this. Thank you so much.

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...