Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What is Taboo to you ? Options · View
Liz
Posted: Monday, May 20, 2013 1:02:58 PM

Formicophilia - deriving sexual pleasure from insects crawling on the body, specifically on the genitals.
Plushophilia - sexual attraction to stuffed animals or people dressed in animal costumes.
Vorarephilia - arousal by the thought of being eaten by someone, eating someone else, or watching someone eat somebody else.
Inflatophilia - attraction to inflatable animals and toys, deriving sexual pleasure from wearing inflatable suits, or just being aroused from the thought of people inflating like balloons.
Robot fetishism - the thought of having sex with a robot, having sex dressed as robots, or having sex with a person who is transformed into a robot.
Klismaphilia - deriving sexual pleasure from receiving an enema.
Hybristophilia - often known as the Bonnie and Clyde Syndrome, it is a sexual attraction to someone who has committed a gruesome crime.

Eh?

Magical_felix
Posted: Monday, May 20, 2013 1:40:23 PM

Liz wrote:
Formicophilia - deriving sexual pleasure from insects crawling on the body, specifically on the genitals.
Plushophilia - sexual attraction to stuffed animals or people dressed in animal costumes.
Vorarephilia - arousal by the thought of being eaten by someone, eating someone else, or watching someone eat somebody else.
Inflatophilia - attraction to inflatable animals and toys, deriving sexual pleasure from wearing inflatable suits, or just being aroused from the thought of people inflating like balloons.
Robot fetishism - the thought of having sex with a robot, having sex dressed as robots, or having sex with a person who is transformed into a robot.
Klismaphilia - deriving sexual pleasure from receiving an enema.
Hybristophilia - often known as the Bonnie and Clyde Syndrome, it is a sexual attraction to someone who has committed a gruesome crime.

Eh?

I think the question was about things you wouldn't do... A couple things on that list seem to be right up your alley.

Liz
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 3:16:02 AM

Magical_felix wrote:

I think the question was about things you wouldn't do... A couple things on that list seem to be right up your alley.

Embarassed

Magical_felix
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 6:01:54 PM

Liz wrote:

Embarassed

sprite
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 6:30:07 PM

Magical_felix wrote:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Magical_felix
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 6:34:46 PM

sprite wrote:

I would pop that coochie.

kylie_kained
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 7:29:02 PM

Underage sex, animal sex, asphyxiation, scat, incest, necrophilia.