Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Rage Cage Options · View
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:00:27 PM

TheDevilsWeakness wrote:

ME?!?! Scare off the newbies?!?! Pffffft...

I'll bring the ice cream to your office. Regaeman Man

*office closed for... "remodeling" until further notice*

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Mazza
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:01:07 PM

sprite wrote:

*blows whistle* YOU! yes YOU, you scottish tart! out of the pool! 30 minute time out! don't make me come in after you!

(the cool thing about it being my rage cage? i can break the bloody rules anytime i feel like it *gives the finger to the entire population of Lush*)

Whispers: You are SO getting your bottom smacked when I get back in here... Cheeky wench.
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:04:13 PM

Mazza wrote:

Whispers: You are SO getting your bottom smacked when I get back in here... Cheeky wench.

promises promises - you want to smack my bottom, you better tie me down first - rope's in the second drawer down, next to the riding crops and paddles

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:06:30 PM

Hey Spritey! UNICORNS AND SHIT!! make people HAPPY!!!

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:12:33 PM

trinket wrote:

Hey Spritey! UNICORNS AND SHIT!!

your ass is toast.

Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:19:12 PM

OK I'll stop now!!!!!!

Mazza
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:32:18 PM

sprite wrote:

promises promises - you want to smack my bottom, you better tie me down first - rope's in the second drawer down, next to the riding crops and paddles

ha ha ha

SO getting that pretty ass spanked, GODDAMMIT!!! (is that ragey enough??)

TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:36:24 PM

sprite wrote:

your ass is toast.

*Video removed by Rage Patrol*

Tabernac!! FRENCH TOAST!!

sprite
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:46:11 PM

LOVES4PLAY
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:47:15 PM

Boy am I out of line for this thread. Not pissed at anything, or anybody. but then how could i be after viewing this entire page..

Please let me thank each & every one of you for . brightening up my afternoon.. again thank you..
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:51:45 PM

ok, seriously. time to get back on track. if you aren't raging, go away. flower

reddeville18
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 6:32:05 PM

if I might add to the pot......when people get behind the wheel and think they are the onlllllyyyyy ones.....on a road.....if it were legal to run them over or push them into a ditch i'd have to install a moose bumper on my grill................................ignorant, inbred, ingrates and thats their good points........ok i feel a bit better chocolate wait thats good too......redd
CleverFox
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 8:01:40 PM

I am such a nerd.
SeaSiren
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:42:52 PM

Some people are a total waste of energy...
Dani
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:48:31 PM

You're all too fucking old for this shit. Fuck your little clique...and excuse the entire fuck out of me for wanting no part of it. Ugh. You disgust me. And quit asking other people about shit that involves me. If you have questions, you know how the fuck to contact me. Shit.

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

VinDavies
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 12:15:39 AM

Don't give me that shitty look for having my bumper in the crosswalk! I'm STILL continuing to not run you the fuck over, asshole! Also, FUCK cyclists who don't stop at stop signs. I'm all for them doing their thing, but if we're sharing the road, obey the goddamn rules! Otherwise, watch what happens when we BOTH roll our stop sign. Me thinks I'll win that one.
Mazza
Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2013 3:34:53 PM

There's a fucking bug or a flea or a midge or something and it keeps fucking biting me...

SO fucking annoying....
Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2013 5:17:46 PM

Mazza wrote:
There's a fucking bug or a flea or a midge or something and it keeps fucking biting me...

SO fucking annoying....

KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! Bastard things.
Mazza
Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 11:56:35 AM

So, I'm sitting minding my own business, watching a little television, working on a story and dipping in and out of Lush here and there, as per usual...

As my friends know, I rarely show as online but that didn't deter today's plucky plonker...

Firstly, I don't speak to many people on here, just a few closer friends, so if you decide to hit me up anyway, I will reply, if I have the time, and be polite of course...

Secondly, it's fine, I don't mind a little chat here and there, but I usually make it clear that I'm busy and may not be able to have a proper conversation and that I generally browse in ghost mode so that I can do what I do without interruption....

How the hell does that come across as a 'come on'???

NO! I do not want to 'help you out because you're horny' (I've barely ever even spoken to you)

So, after that, asking me to watch you cum on camera is NOT what I want to hear...

A firm 'no' and he asked AGAIN??

It fucking beggars belief...

Sometimes, no really does mean no.

angry7
crazydiamond
Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 12:04:29 PM

Mazza wrote:
So, I'm sitting minding my own business, watching a little television, working on a story and dipping in and out of Lush here and there, as per usual...

As my friends know, I rarely show as online but that didn't deter today's plucky plonker...

Firstly, I don't speak to many people on here, just a few closer friends, so if you decide to hit me up anyway, I will reply, if I have the time, and be polite of course...

Secondly, it's fine, I don't mind a little chat here and there, but I usually make it clear that I'm busy and may not be able to have a proper conversation and that I generally browse in ghost mode so that I can do what I do without interruption....

How the hell does that come across as a 'come on'???

NO! I do not want to 'help you out because you're horny' (I've barely ever even spoken to you)

So, after that, asking me to watch you cum on camera is NOT what I want to hear...

A firm 'no' and he asked AGAIN??

It fucking beggars belief...

Sometimes, no really does mean no.

angry7

Except when its me, I know you play hard to get. now stop typing and turn on the cam. x bunny

VanGogh
Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 2:44:42 PM

seriously?? does no one have any class anymore?? you can change your name, but the spots never change .... same shit, same person - just a different name

you just waltz in .... without any regard for what has been established ... like you are someone special???

I would NEVER do that to someone who was a "friend" ... never!!

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting with The Secretary and The Student - first part

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

clum
Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 2:45:45 PM

It just fucking pisses me off when Mazza doesn't want to watch me cum on cam! She's such a fucking cock-tease, being all "incognito". Uptight bitch.

Every day is a school day.
Mazza
Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 2:57:23 PM

clum wrote:
It just fucking pisses me off when Mazza doesn't want to watch me cum on cam! She's such a fucking cock-tease, being all "incognito". Uptight bitch.

"I'll never tell," that's what you said!!!

Damn your eyes!!

(I tell you what, you'd better put on a FUCKING good show next time, that's all I'm saying. I want orgasms and I want them NOW and plenty of them!)

jerk

(and is that icon masturbating or scratching its oaxter???)

dontknow

EDIT:

Oh and while I'm on the subject... Poking me like a gazillion times and not saying anything is annoying - even more so when your first eventual words are like, show me your tits...

Erm... How about, no
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 11:47:54 PM

Dear Shit-for-brains,

You are, by far and large, the epitome of coward. Not only are you a passive-aggressive douchebag, you are the poorest excuse for a man, in any sense of the word.

I'd say you were spineless, but you have weaselish tendencies and the only time you grow balls is when you think I'm not expecting the punch or when you try to defend your piss-poor life decisions. Such as staying out all night drunk and pissing away your whole paycheck and expecting me to support your dope smoking addiction and not say a word.

Fuck off. I hope you rot. I'd dearly love for you to lose everything, but you have nothing to lose. You're worthless. In every sense. I wonder how it would feel to be worthless, but I have so much more than you will ever be able to destroy on me that I can't imagine it. I have my kids love. All they have for you is contempt and I never said a bad word about you in front of them. They saw it all for themselves.

So go do the world a favor and off yourself. Save the oxygen for the rest of us.

asleep
Posted: Monday, May 27, 2013 5:00:30 AM

I wish this day were OVER with...and yet its only begun. I am really growing to HATE this date! FUCK IT...FUCK IT...FUCK IT!!....and DOUBLE FUCK IT SOME MORE!!

What would it take for just ONE LITTLE pat on the arm instead of a barrage on nit picky little shit?

I reserve the right to return to this post and FUCKING BLOW OFF SOME MORE! ... cancel that above...make it a TRIPLE FUCK IT SOME MORE!

(A genuine. sincere, heartfelt THANK YOU to a friend here on LUSH for listening and trying to help.)

EDIT: Anniversaries just mark ANOTHER sorry day!! Cleaning HORSE SHIT from stall will be MY high point of the day!

2nd edit: This )_(**&^ day is 5 minutes from being over!! And NO...It FUCKING DID NOT GET ANY FUCKING BETTER as far as I RAGING ABOUT!!

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/exit-33-trust.aspx

Dani
Posted: Monday, May 27, 2013 10:00:18 AM

Fucking Candy Crush. Give me my life back!! cussing

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

Java
Posted: Monday, May 27, 2013 12:46:20 PM

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:
Fucking Candy Crush. Give me my life back!! cussing

Oh, thank God! I thought I was the only one!

Saga
Posted: Monday, May 27, 2013 7:45:21 PM

Grumble. I should not care, but fuck, I do care damn it!! FUCK!

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/rye-and-ginger.aspx
Posted: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 2:04:03 PM

Where does one post, when one knows their post will be too rageful for even the rage cage?
Saga
Posted: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 10:25:07 PM

trinket wrote:
Where does one post, when one knows their post will be too rageful for even the rage cage?

Yes, I would like to know that as well!! Because what I have to say cant fucking be said in here. Fuck it!

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/rye-and-ginger.aspx