Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What new story categories would you like added to Lush? Options · View
NymphWriter
Posted: Sunday, May 19, 2013 9:28:59 AM

I have two thoughts.

1) Cheating Husbands. We have "Wife Lovers" but not one about husbands who cheat.
2) Sci-Fi. Now, I know for this category it might require Lush to allow "non-human" characters to have sex, but it's just a thought.

Posted: Sunday, May 19, 2013 11:41:49 AM

elitfromnorth wrote:
Should add a category containing Norwegians in one way or another. Everybody knows bitches loves NorwegiansWhistle

Oh Come on Elit, everyone knows Norwegians can be found under the Fetish category.confused5

clum
Posted: Sunday, May 19, 2013 1:17:00 PM

NymphWriter wrote:
2) Sci-Fi. Now, I know for this category it might require Lush to allow "non-human" characters to have sex, but it's just a thought.

Lush already allows non-human characters under the supernatural category, so long as they are not animals or animal-like, e.g., centaurs.

Every day is a school day.
sprite
Posted: Sunday, May 19, 2013 1:19:10 PM

clum wrote:

Lush already allows non-human characters under the supernatural category, so long as they are not animals or animal-like, e.g., centaurs.

or scotsmen! *giggles* just to make up for it, this is just for you...

new catagories for Lush:

Mathmatics & Stories with Correct Grammar. :)

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
sprite
Posted: Sunday, May 19, 2013 1:21:32 PM

NymphWriter wrote:
I have two thoughts.

1) Cheating Husbands. We have "Wife Lovers" but not one about husbands who cheat.

cheating husbands go under supernatural, because we all know they're mythical creatures, right? :)

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Dani
Posted: Sunday, May 19, 2013 1:39:22 PM

I think the categories are fine. Anything that isn't covered by the categories is covered by tags that can be searched, and these tags are in and of themselves subcategories. If every little thing were listed in its own category, we'd be scrolling the homepage forever. It would just be a clusterfuck of categories, and it seems a bit counterproductive.

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

clum
Posted: Sunday, May 19, 2013 4:36:26 PM

sprite wrote:
Mathematics & Stories with Correct Grammar. :)

Fixed that for you, silly Sprite.

I should totally write a mathematics-themed story. Or maybe ALL my stories should be mathematics-themed. I think I had an idea for one once, actually...

It's an up-and-coming genre, I tells ye!

Paulfromma
Posted: Sunday, May 19, 2013 6:11:58 PM

How about specifying the nature of the bisexual stories. Within the bisexual category I'm really only interested in those featuring MMF activity.
clum
Posted: Monday, May 20, 2013 10:10:04 AM

Paulfromma wrote:
How about specifying the nature of the bisexual stories. Within the bisexual category I'm really only interested in those featuring MMF activity.

Again, can (and should) easily be done with tags.

Posted: Monday, May 20, 2013 3:24:53 PM

Improvements of interracial stories?
HotBttmInBriefs
Posted: Monday, May 20, 2013 10:49:29 PM

clum wrote:

Again, can (and should) easily be done with tags.

I think that is easy to say and easy to understand but if authors don't tag stories as such then how can a reader find that particular subject. For instance I am reading a story now in the bisexual section that would fit the MFM tag you refer to but the tags on the story don't reveal that at all. The tags are simply bisexual, first time and blowjob.

If a person is searching for a mmf story that one would never come up.

Simply saying it can easily be done with tags still doesn't help when the tags aren't there.

clum
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 1:17:49 AM

HotBttmInBriefs wrote:
I think that is easy to say and easy to understand but if authors don't tag stories as such then how can a reader find that particular subject. For instance I am reading a story now in the bisexual section that would fit the MFM tag you refer to but the tags on the story don't reveal that at all. The tags are simply bisexual, first time and blowjob.

If a person is searching for a mmf story that one would never come up.

Simply saying it can easily be done with tags still doesn't help when the tags aren't there.

I take your point but searching "MMF" gives 196 results, and "MFM" another 73. Surely enough to be getting on with.

Tags are ultimately the responsibility of the author. If the verifier feels there are essential tags missing then we will add them but it's the writer's decision how much to tell readers before they start the story.

In the end, an author only hurts his own story by not properly tagging it. If it means that people looking for that type of story miss it, then that's his loss. The readers will find more, I assure you.

Authors, take note.

Liz
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:17:34 AM

clum wrote:

I should totally write a mathematics-themed story. Or maybe ALL my stories should be mathematics-themed. I think I had an idea for one once, actually...

Clarissa snatched the calculator from his hand and threw it across the room. As the shattered pieces of the Sharp EL531WB-WH bounced and skidded across the polished floor, she hitched up her short skirt and slowly straddled his lap.
Michael managed to prevent his hand shaking long enough to reach into his trouser pocket and take a much needed puff on his asthma inhaler. Through steamed up glasses he watched as she leaned forward, pressing her ample bossom against his chest and whispered softly in his ear, "Mathematicians are so fucking sexy."

glasses8

clum
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 7:19:36 AM

Liz wrote:
Clarissa snatched the calculator from his hand and threw it across the room. As the shattered pieces of the Sharp EL531WB-WH bounced and skidded across the polished floor, she hitched up her short skirt and slowly straddled his lap.
Michael managed to prevent his hand shaking long enough to reach into his trouser pocket and take a much needed puff on his asthma inhaler. Through steamed up glasses he watched as she leaned forward, pressing her ample bossom against his chest and whispered softly in his ear, "Mathematicians are so fucking sexy."

glasses8

Whew! Is it just me, or is it getting hot in here?

overmykneenow
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 7:30:08 AM

clum wrote:

I think Maths stories would only appeal to the lowest common denominator

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Milik_Redman
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 7:42:18 AM

clum wrote:

I like it. You could write about a semi colon that was unsure if it wanted anal sex ;)

“It is a great thing to know your vices.”
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

My Editors Choice Award Winning Stories.

Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 9:41:47 AM

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:
I think the categories are fine. Anything that isn't covered by the categories is covered by tags that can be searched, and these tags are in and of themselves subcategories. If every little thing were listed in its own category, we'd be scrolling the homepage forever. It would just be a clusterfuck of categories, and it seems a bit counterproductive.

yeh i agree cuz wankin is much more produdtrive
sprite
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 9:50:34 AM

Pennylovesu wrote:

lol - a girl after my own heart :D

simplyjohn
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:36:13 AM

Pennylovesu wrote:

thatshot

t1517

Embarassed

I dont believe you said that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
applegenie
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 7:59:30 PM

only problem with a humor category would be the subjective nature of the topic...how many times did some send you something you thought was really funny, and you go, "huh?" Hell to this day, I still don't understand why my friend keels over into helpless laughter over Napoleon Dynamite.

As for a category for good grammar stories, that might be unfair because you would drive the teachers in the group nuts if they found someone's participles dangling in the good grammar section.
nicola
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 8:41:11 PM

overmykneenow wrote:

I think Maths stories would only appeal to the lowest common denominator

sign0024
overmykneenow
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 9:00:55 AM

nicola wrote:

sign0024

Ah come on, you're giggling - admit it! Smirking at least

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
_Crystal_
Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2013 10:54:50 PM

Buz wrote:
I think the categories seem to be very well covered and I can't think of anything I'd want badly to add. If we did add I'd say maybe a College Story category. But as it is that can be pretty well covered in the other categories, especially Group Sex. So I'm mostly well satisfied with the status quo.

~Crystal; PM Me.?
sexkitten9991
Posted: Friday, November 01, 2013 9:44:18 PM

College stories, true stories.