Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Poll Question : Folder or Scruncher
Choice Votes Statistics
Folder 24 54 %
Scruncher 20 45 %

Toilet Etiquette Options · View
matt55
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 3:07:36 PM

This thread is prejudiced as there is no acknowledgement of corn cob users whatsoever. Shame on you all!
sprite
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 3:13:14 PM

matt55 wrote:
This thread is prejudiced as there is no acknowledgement of corn cob users whatsoever. Shame on you all!

WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 3:15:45 PM

Pfft... youth ~

You are all obviously rookies.

Anyone over the age of 39 knows that for the best hygiene, one is supposed to defecate during the morning shower...and stomp any particulate matter that won't dissolve in the scalding, high pressure shower spray - down the drain with your heel.

Never with the ball of your foot. The heel!

I am almost embarrassed that I must keep educating such a sizable chunk of the Lush population about matters such as this.

Anyone who wishes to thank me for this and all future insights may donate a year long Gold subscription to a friend of your choosing.

What I really want to know is what you ladies do about those annoyingly persistent Tiny.Cotton.Balls... angry7

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Ruthie
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 3:23:30 PM

DikDango wrote:
A Simple question, when you have finished at the loo, do you fold or scrunch the toilet paper?

I usually hide it.
hornyforUnow
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 4:43:51 PM

fold it..... But my big bitch is why cant she put the seat back up when she is done
sprite
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 4:51:18 PM

hornyforUnow wrote:
fold it..... But my big bitch is why cant she put the seat back up when she is done

hornyforUnow
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 5:41:23 PM

thats awesome
Coco
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 5:49:12 PM

I don't know why I'm laughing at this thread, this is some funny shit! HAHA

Dancing_Doll wrote:

I don't have a method. I just throw the toilet paper roll on - whether it's over or under is totally up to chance. I'm always surprised that people care one way or another (well, I guess the cat thing is a legit reason).

I'm also a hyper-meticulous - probably a triple or quad wiper. Often I'll finish with a cleansing hygiene wipe too for that sparkling fresh feel.

Always! I always use a cleansing wipe. I carry them with me wherever I go.

Dancing_Doll wrote:

My major pet peeve (way more than toilet seats left up) are men who don't replace toilet paper on the roll. I HATE this. Even worse when I don't live there and have to go searching under the sink or asking for toilet paper because it's gone. Keep it up for the guests in your bathrooms, boys... Don't make me use your bathtowel. clown

I've been known to do this and I am not ashamed of this fact. If you don't like it, too damn bad, have the paper handy.

BelleduJour
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 5:50:41 PM

sprite wrote:

anyone who says otherwise is not only wrong, but they're aliens (and probably don't own cats). :)

Lfunny Lapplause

BelleduJour
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:00:22 PM

Okay, just realized I spelled toilet as toilette - ugh! I guess the French girl in me needed to make her mark kekekegay

CleverFox
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:50:30 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:
Pfft... youth ~

You are all obviously rookies.

Anyone over the age of 39 knows that for the best hygiene, one is supposed to defecate during the morning shower...and stomp any particulate matter that won't dissolve in the scalding, high pressure shower spray - down the drain with your heel.

Never with the ball of your foot. The heel!

I am almost embarrassed that I must keep educating such a sizable chunk of the Lush population about matters such as this.

Anyone who wishes to thank me for this and all future insights may donate a year long Gold subscription to a friend of your choosing.

What I really want to know is what you ladies do about those annoyingly persistent Tiny.Cotton.Balls... angry7

WMM, you are such a hillbilly, ROFL.

As a scientist I would usually propose a double blind experiment to find out whether folding or scrunching works better but I am not touching this with a 10 foot pole.
kylie_kained
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 7:25:21 PM

BelleduJour wrote:
Okay, just realized I spelled toilet as toilette - ugh! I guess the French girl in me needed to make her mark kekekegay

The idea of toilet paper is surely to make sure your clean and not leave marks?

VanGogh
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 8:53:01 PM

I'm a free spirit ... scrunch / fold when the mood takes me.

Though, I am with Sprite on the anal-aspect of the roll flows from the top, not the bottom (cats!!)

I just WISH some people would have some type of toilet etiquette and FLUSH after use, for god sakes!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

"The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play." - Arnold J. Toynbee
“Everything you can imagine is real.” - Pablo Picasso
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 7:36:13 AM

I fold for the first wipe and scrunch for the second. The toilet paper has to be over, not under and the toilet seat must be put down after every use. The toilet seat issue is just one of those things you don't argue with a woman over. It's a potential relationship killer! Men, just out the damned seat down.

This also seems like a good place for me to have my hand washing rant. It pisses me off when I see folks washing their hands improperly. You see, a lot of people put the soap in their hands and then wet them, thereby washing the soap away and not getting a proper lather. What should be done is the hands wet first, then soap applied, lathered and then rinsed thoroughly. The hand washing doesn't stop there though. Some folk just take a small swipe at the towel and then wipe the rest on their jeans. Make sure you also dry properly, getting right into all the wee nooks and crannies. Getting this correct is of utmost importance. Though, if you've got no bog roll, it's fine to forgo the washing and drying until you get a clean towel in there: You never know who's been wiping what on that damned towel.

Stay clean y'all.
overmykneenow
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 10:36:23 AM

What about those mucky girls who wipe their asses by reaching through their legs rather than reaching around the back?

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead
crazydiamond
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 1:15:50 PM

overmykneenow wrote:
What about those mucky girls who wipe their asses by reaching through their legs rather than reaching around the back?

Only bloody YOU would know this! hahahaha bunny

Shylass
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 1:21:15 PM

crazydiamond wrote:

Only bloody YOU would know this! hahahaha bunny

I was going to ask him, what about the mucky lads who don't wipe at all, but just turn their pants inside out the next day? bootyshake

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
crazydiamond
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 1:24:33 PM

Shylass wrote:

I was going to ask him, what about the mucky lads who don't wipe at all, but just turn their pants inside out the next day? bootyshake

haha yeah i was silently avoiding that one confused1

any woman who've done laundry, with men in a household, has had to wonder about this fucking messed up phenomenon.

Nikki703
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 2:33:28 PM

I am more of a wrapper. I just wrap it around my hand a few times. But I still use way too much TP. Better to use too much than too little, right? I am very anal (no pun intended) when it comes to hygiene.

And as far as OVER or UNDER, totally by chance
Poppet
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 4:24:39 PM

sprite wrote:
when you come home to an entire roll of TP that's torn up and strewn from the bathroom to the kitchen, you'll get it. :)

I use to own cats, never had the issue, but it reminds me that the window in my bathroom gets the best "breeze" and I have this issue if I don't put something on my TP. lol

A Few Of My Favourites

Oral – Audio - Eating Of My Pussy
Erotic Poem - Audio - Sucking Cock
Reluctance – Masturbating Slut Exposed
Exhibitionism - Audio - Afternoon Park Delights
Masturbation - Audio - Recommended Read - Phone Sex
Masturbation - Audio - Recommend Read - Two AM Orgasms
Supernatural – Audio – Recommended Read - My Life As A Genie
mr_canuck
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 1:15:55 AM

I saw this thread earlier today. I just took a dump and took note that I first fold it and then scrunch it. Anxious
crazydiamond
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 1:32:30 AM

mr_canuck wrote:
I saw this thread earlier today. I just took a dump and took note that I first fold it and then scrunch it. Anxious

Thanks for the update. TMI bunny

Jack_42
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 2:14:17 AM

Whilst marrooned in the Libyan desert as a member of the RAF the boredom was so intense that we would have conversations encompassing every subject possible. This thread is reminiscent of those days which to be honest I would rather forget as for years afterwards I would have nightmares that I had returned to a view of a flat horizon with nothing in between in any direction you looked. However it also reminds me of a story about a middle eastern singer of note who wanted to extend her career in the west but found it too disturbing whilst singing to western audiences as she thought of them all using (in her opinion) the disgusting procedure of using toilet paper.
popyourcherry
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 3:14:36 AM

Those who write on toilet walls
roll their shit in little balls.
Those who read these words of wit
eat those little balls of shit.

Sirene_Jaune
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 3:31:11 AM

I scrunch or fold. You can be like Miranda Sings who shows you how to use Toilet Paper.

Axl - Take a look at our piercing menu.

Daria - I don't think that's how you spell "uvula."

Axl - That's not "uvula."

Jack_42
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 5:13:05 PM

This takes toilet humour to a new dimension. But I don't think I want to go there.
emersonbosworth
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 6:24:56 PM

I first read this on a shithouse wall in the train station in Spokane, Wa in 1952

popyourcherry wrote:
Those who write on toilet walls
roll their shit in little balls.
Those who read these words of wit
eat those little balls of shit.

SeaCreature
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 8:30:58 PM

This thread completely dismisses the people who use the necks of geese and swans.
trinket
Posted: Monday, May 27, 2013 8:03:01 AM

hornyirishman
Posted: Monday, May 27, 2013 8:30:48 AM

Wait, What about the three sea shells? No one mentioned the sea shells!

Chivalry is the only "wingman" you need.

Please read and comment on my story http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/a-night-to-remember.aspx