Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

One Night Stand... Options · View
VinDavies
Posted: Saturday, April 13, 2013 10:40:24 PM

have and enjoy them.

i agree with badwife, though...don't keep track of them, but the great ones certainly stay in the memory bank.
Elling50
Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2013 5:49:05 AM

SexySophie wrote:

I've had more than a few 'one night stands' and never did I insist on use of a condom - which to my mind ruins the whole sex act. I have my own contraceptive protection - and that's good enough.

Something devilishly good about going out looking sexy, selecting a guy, screwing him at the end of the evening and never seeing him again.

Even if you are making sure that you do not get pregnant, you may catch disease and spread it. If you insist on anonymous unprotected sex, you should at least get yourself regularly tested.
Sweetcheeks2004
Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2013 6:30:56 AM

Had a few. The last one I had, I ended up married to him a few years later.
So yea, I guess you could say I kept track! Lol
BelleduJour
Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2013 7:03:52 AM

SexySophie wrote:

I've had more than a few 'one night stands' and never did I insist on use of a condom - which to my mind ruins the whole sex act. I have my own contraceptive protection - and that's good enough.

Something devilishly good about going out looking sexy, selecting a guy, screwing him at the end of the evening and never seeing him again.

I've got nothing against one-night-stands in general if that is your thing BUT there is absolutely nothing sexy about having unprotected sex with strangers and the risk of catching or passing on STD's especially since you've admitted to having had "more than a few". The fact that you are so short sighted to think that asking to put on a condom "ruins the act" shows a tremendous lack of maturity on your part. If you haven't been tested yet, I suggest you get on it straight away.
d'oh! binky angry7

Kal-El85
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 6:45:29 AM

I've had more then a few, but no I never kept count though at the same time; I always used protection.
Poppet
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 8:58:50 AM

No, never had one.

A Few Of My Favourites

Oral – Audio - Eating Of My Pussy
Erotic Poem - Audio - Sucking Cock
Reluctance – Masturbating Slut Exposed
Exhibitionism - Audio - Afternoon Park Delights
Masturbation - Audio - Recommended Read - Phone Sex
Masturbation - Audio - Recommend Read - Two AM Orgasms
Supernatural – Audio – Recommended Read - My Life As A Genie
Dani
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 9:06:17 AM

SexySophie wrote:

That may be the case for you, but there's nothing "devilishly good" about a burning sensation when you pee. Or weird colors/odors emanating from your vagina. Or Microorganisms nesting in your happy place. Or lesions festering in/on your vuh-jay-jay.

Just to reiterate what's already been said, that isn't safe at all. If unprotected sex with random strangers is a common thing for you, pregnancy is the least of your worries. I hope for your sake that you were saying this simply because this is inherently a sex site, and you were trying to say the kinkiest thing that came to your mind. But there's nothing kinky or sexy about unprotected sex with random strangers, or STDs, or STIs. So if this is a continuing practice of yours, please invest in some sort of home testing kit AND get yourself to a clinic on a regular basis. If you're not concerned about your health, at least look out for the health of others.

We're tiny. We're toony. We're all a little looney. And in this cartoony, we're invading your TV.

Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 12:37:05 PM

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:

That may be the case for you, but there's nothing "devilishly good" about a burning sensation when you pee. Or weird colors/odors emanating from your vagina. Or Microorganisms nesting in your happy place. Or lesions festering in/on your vuh-jay-jay.

Just to reiterate what's already been said, that isn't safe at all. If unprotected sex with random strangers is a common thing for you, pregnancy is the least of your worries. I hope for your sake that you were saying this simply because this is inherently a sex site, and you were trying to say the kinkiest thing that came to your mind. But there's nothing kinky or sexy about unprotected sex with random strangers, or STDs, or STIs. So if this is a continuing practice of yours, please invest in some sort of home testing kit AND get yourself to a clinic on a regular basis. If you're not concerned about your health, at least look out for the health of others.

You need to work on your sexy talk :p
Dani
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 12:38:10 PM

urbancoyote wrote:

You need to work on your sexy talk :p

my sexy talk when it comes to sexy things is just fine

We're tiny. We're toony. We're all a little looney. And in this cartoony, we're invading your TV.

Kimasa
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 3:08:08 PM

Yes and no.

I've taken a few risks but always found that not consenting to full sex but giving the guy a blow job was a mutually agreed compromise

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
ashley19nz
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 3:43:17 PM

i have twice
1nympholes
Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2013 10:58:52 AM

Deumea wrote:
Had more than a few, could say many. Obviously I havent been keeping track.

More important why would any one care it we have had a single one nighter or a hundred?

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
lindseyaggie
Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2013 1:15:58 PM

I've had one night stands. Don't know how many. I've had some during the day too.
LOVES4PLAY
Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2013 1:24:55 PM

Yes!
Budlee
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013 10:17:47 AM

yes, have had a number of them but definitely not kept track of how many
roymunson101
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 11:44:10 AM

Lets just say that my bedpost looks like a well used yardstick......oh jeez....I couldnt even type that with a straight face.

I have in the past, but soon learned that I'm not really a one night stand kinda guy.
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 11:48:24 AM

my one night stand has lasted 5 years now. :)
Jethro
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 12:14:59 PM

Nope
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 12:16:39 PM

had a few, quite enjoy them. i think its because theyre simply about passion, so no one gets hurt
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 12:21:51 PM

I've had one night stands with several girls, and didn't use protection with any of them except one who insisted on it - condoms completely ruin the whole experience for me, and I'm not exaggerating when saying I would rather stay home and masturbate than wrap it up with a girl.
BlueEyedBelle
Posted: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 3:48:08 PM

I've had more than my fair share. I love the rush you get with someone you haven't fucked before. I keep track of how many but don't remember most of their names. I don't think I knew some of their names in the first place.
DebbieX
Posted: Monday, May 20, 2013 7:11:15 PM

Yes. Have had them and still do every so often. I enjoy them.
No idea as to the number of them but to be safe, no cover no sex.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Monday, May 20, 2013 7:28:04 PM

I have, but very rarely. When it comes to NSA stuff, I'm more of a mini-fling girl than a one-niter, unless the performance wasn't up to par or it was a random vacation thing. In my mind - if it was good - keep the digits in the phone and repeat (at least a few times).

Posted: Monday, May 20, 2013 7:35:17 PM

nope never done one,
Jethro
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:44:08 PM

I have not
seeker4
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 2:05:34 PM

A couple "one day" stands (they didn't happen at night) that I've rather regretted (cheating was involved). Given the small number, keeping count is unnecessary. Otherwise, I've been in one relationship for most of my adult life.

Recent Stories:

Looking for dessert? Try visiting...

Sweet Tasty Treats

He went looking for an interview. He found something more.

The Professor
Leiza350
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 3:29:04 PM

8 years in a lounge band...5 nights a week ...had 10000 chances never happened ....now i think ...wow ..i may have missed a lot of fun ...but then may be not ..Pour Wine at least my husband will like this answer ..!
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 3:32:42 PM

Yes, and I remember every one of them. One of the few maths I am good at. :)
funseeeekrr
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 3:50:29 PM

When you are sinfully married as I am, one night stands are frequent. (of course if he or she is spectacular it may be a two or three night stand)
VanGogh
Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2013 12:48:17 AM

JohnC wrote:
I have had them, but prefer relationships. And no, I did not keep track of them.

who keeps track of people/events you didn't enjoy?? I'm with JC on this ... no keeping count ... waste of time.

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

"The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play." - Arnold J. Toynbee
“Everything you can imagine is real.” - Pablo Picasso