Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Is it really possible to grow your penis?? Options · View
Tommy25Boy
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 9:49:33 PM

guys talk about growing their penises... is it really possible? i thought guys were stuck with what they got...
CleverFox
Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2013 5:51:30 PM

Sure, just make sure your penis gets plenty of sunlight and water.
elitfromnorth
Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2013 6:18:38 PM

The only permanent solution that I have heard of is plastic surgery.

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
ArtMan
Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2013 7:27:21 PM

Surgery is the only option and even that is mostly for thickness. Genetics is the determining factor in penis size.

You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2013 8:53:52 PM

You can jelq for a placebo effect, otherwise surgery is all that's available.
mentalcase
Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2013 9:26:11 PM

nothing you find on the internet
ManInNewHampshire
Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2013 10:31:45 PM

From what I have read surgery can lengthen by about 1". The down side is that your mussels controlling keeping the erection up will be weakened. This will cause the erection to sag a little.

There is on other factor. IF the man is overweight the flesh around the base will appear to shorten the erection some. So loosing the weight will give more erection length that will be able to be used.

I have only read about these things. I do a lot of reading.
SeaCreature
Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2013 10:53:42 PM

Tommy25Boy wrote:
guys talk about growing their penises... is it really possible? i thought guys were stuck with what they got...

I read an article, I believe last year or the year before, (EDIT: The article was from 2009, I read it much later) where some researchers grew a penis on a framework in a lab. They were removing ones from rabbits and then replacing them with the lab-grown ones. The reports thus far, again only on rabbits, were that the new penises worked just as well as the original. Also, that the rabbits seemed a little more eager to use them, if you can imagine rabbits being more horny than they already are.

I imagine, once this research goes up the mammal ladder, these might go mainstream. First, I expect FtoM transsexuals are going to be the human test subjects, but things made to improve a few lives have a way of being funded by wealthy men who want the new toys, which pay for the research and bring down the cost, which ultimately puts it out into the open market. Like computers, cars, cell phones, that kind of thing. Could you imagine space tourism as a reality 100 years ago?

Anyway, I think it's just going to be a matter of a decade or two until you can get a bigger dick. Be patient.

EDIT: Quick google search

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/11/penis-engineering/
http://gizmodo.com/5400705/fully-functional-penises-grown-in-lab
http://www.stufftoblowyourmind.com/blog/penis-of-tomorrow-will-we-grow-artificial-penises/ -This one has a link to a tracheal transplant with the same concept
http://www.livescience.com/7957-artificial-penis-tissue-proves-promising-lab-tests.html

http://www.gizmag.com/3d-printed-trachea-splint/27635/ This one is about a 3D printed splint for a trachea given to a baby with breathing problems, back in February. This could develop into part of the penis-enhancement surgery process.
fish1212
Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 3:28:24 AM

I'm aware of 2 methods.

1.) Tie a stone on one end of a piece of string and the other end attach to the penis, wear for 5 years or until penis reaches desired length.

2.) Shave your piubic hairs thus giving the impression of a 1' + longer cock.

guess which is more popular
LOVES4PLAY
Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 4:09:41 AM

CleverFox wrote:
Sure, just make sure your penis gets plenty of sunlight and water.

I found the comment by Cleaver Fox, to be the most inexpensive . and probably having the same chance of success as any other method mentioned.

However Cleaver Fox failed to mention that all growing things require nutrients/ fertilizer (Steer manure / Bull shit) easily obtained at political conventions..

when attending political speeches , just pull your penis out point it at any speaker, & in a very short time you will have been exposed to more bull shit than one will ever need.
Jack_42
Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 4:50:22 AM

Mine grows and shrinks every day.
Happy_dan
Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 5:55:36 AM

You may want to try Miracle Grow!
hankyspanky
Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 6:10:48 AM

Ive found a real hot horny lady makes mine grow super big & fast!
SydneySider
Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 6:11:11 AM

Im going to start a class action suit against the makers of penis pumps..

trinket
Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 5:27:02 PM

SydneySider wrote:
Im going to start a class action suit against the makers of penis pumps..

I'm going to start a class action suit against God for giving some people less than perfect thought processes.

ginger86
Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 9:12:09 PM

not sure but she makes it look simple

Buz
Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 9:18:30 PM

Don't get in the pool if its going to be your first time having sex with a woman.

giggle

I have written a new poem. It is called 'Long Twisty Woman.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/long-twisty-woman.aspxx
Also, if you wish, check out my co-authored a story with the wonderful DanielleX. It is called 'Focus on Sex.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/focused-on-sex-1.aspx

Poppet
Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 9:47:10 PM

Magic beans. Go see Jack the Bean Stock. He'll hook you up just fine.

A Few Of My Favourites

Oral – Audio - Eating Of My Pussy
Erotic Poem - Audio - Sucking Cock
Reluctance – Masturbating Slut Exposed
Exhibitionism - Audio - Afternoon Park Delights
Masturbation - Audio - Recommended Read - Phone Sex
Masturbation - Audio - Recommend Read - Two AM Orgasms
Supernatural – Audio – Recommended Read - My Life As A Genie
Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 11:17:45 PM

Yes there is penis exercises you can do. The penis is a muscle and like any other muscle it can be developed. They can add length and thickness. Just Google it and you''ll find some info.
Kinky_Becky
Posted: Monday, May 27, 2013 1:01:22 AM

Hero_ wrote:
Yes there is penis exercises you can do. The penis is a muscle and like any other muscle it can be developed. They can add length and thickness. Just Google it and you''ll find some info.

The penis is NOT a muscle. Erections are caused by blood being trapped into two chambers on the sides of the shaft called the corpus cavernosa. These chambers are surrounded by a fibrous connective tissue called the tunica albuginea. It's basically like filling two balloons inside your penis with blood. The strength of the erection is determined by how well arterial blood flow is delivered to the cavernosa and how well compression of the veins keeps it there. Compression of muscles in the pelvic floor (not in the penis itself) will help constrict the veins, trapping more blood in the penis and causing it to swell temporarily, but it doesn't "grow."

In short, the overall size of the penis is determined by the tunica albuginea, which does not stretch or grow (short of hanging a weight from it during adolescence). Penis pumps are designed to pull blood into the penis to facilitate erections in those with erectile dysfunction, not to enlarge the penis. The vacuum can pull fluid into the exterior tissues making it swell, but that is temporary. Short of surgery, I'm afraid you are stuck with the penis you have.

Dani
Posted: Monday, May 27, 2013 9:11:38 AM

Hero_ wrote:

I'm sorry my friend, you've been duped.

We're tiny. We're toony. We're all a little looney. And in this cartoony, we're invading your TV.

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Monday, May 27, 2013 12:45:02 PM

The answer is, of course, yes...particularly if the Slippery one is involved. ;)

glasses8

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. - ROBERT HEINLEIN

REUNITINGhis need, her want, in a cab -- my contest entry

Becky -- FOR: Matt -- With Love:
a Festive contest winner – honest

HOW HUMANS DO IT: a fish-eye view of sex an Editor's Pick - no kidding
AbigailThornton
Posted: Monday, May 27, 2013 1:41:10 PM

Keeping fit and healthy will help you to make best use what you've got.

justforfun9
Posted: Thursday, June 06, 2013 9:14:30 PM

Weight loss helps you appear bigger.
Posted: Friday, July 19, 2013 6:13:32 AM

LOVES4PLAY wrote:

I found the comment by Cleaver Fox, to be the most inexpensive . and probably having the same chance of success as any other method mentioned.

However Cleaver Fox failed to mention that all growing things require nutrients/ fertilizer (Steer manure / Bull shit) easily obtained at political conventions..

when attending political speeches , just pull your penis out point it at any speaker, & in a very short time you will have been exposed to more bull shit than one will ever need.
love it ROFL