Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

what is your favorite movie quote Options · View
RickeO
Posted: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 11:28:27 PM

Why, oh why didn't I take the blue pill
Cypher- the matrix
MsFreakyGoth
Posted: Thursday, May 30, 2013 12:04:24 AM

I know it's not a movie, but i like this one.

"I'm shooting at you, I'm shooting at you, I'm shooting at all of you, I'm just keeping it gangster"
-- K-cutter from Ink Masters
My Top 7 movie quotes are:

“I’ve been listening to my gut since I was 14 years old, and frankly speaking, I’ve come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains.” — High Fidelity

“I’m gonna punch you in the ovary, that’s what I’m gonna do. A straight shot, right to the babymaker.” — Anchorman

“Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the War Room! — Dr. Strangelove

“Not you, fat Jesus.” — The Hangover

“I shall call him Squishy. And he shall be mine. And he shall be MY Squishy.” — Finding Nemo

“Do you concur?” “Damnit! Why didn’t I concur?!” — Catch Me If You Can

“Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head!” —The Way of the Gun

Be who you are and say Wat you feel
because
those who mind, don't matter.
And who matter don't mind.

so

Sex, is nature.
And, I believe in going along with nature
danni69
Posted: Thursday, May 30, 2013 1:50:28 AM

My Frankley dear I don't give a dam that from gone with the wind or to day it get fuck bitch
Barrone
Posted: Thursday, May 30, 2013 3:43:52 AM

Book Em Dannelle!LMFAO

Swimming in my pond, waiting for some Lush Lovelies:) I'm Sexy, and I Know It!!
Posted: Thursday, May 30, 2013 4:16:04 AM

Bond, James Bond.

huge bond fan.
Posted: Thursday, May 30, 2013 5:34:49 AM

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few... or the one."
-Spock and Kirk
Emerys
Posted: Thursday, May 30, 2013 7:49:32 AM

You lot, you spend all your time thinking about dying, like you're gonna get killed by eggs, or beef, or global warming, or asteroids. But you never take time to imagine the impossible. Like maybe you survive. - The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

And from Criminal Minds:

Penelope Garcia: Hiya, baby.
Derek Morgan: Hey baby girl. We need to talk.
Penelope Garcia: PG or NC17?
Derek Morgan: You're on speaker phone.
Penelope Garcia: I charge extra for groups.

From Monty Python and the Holy Grail:

Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who. - King of Swamp Castle

Sssnake
Posted: Thursday, May 30, 2013 2:28:19 PM

Another One Of Many Of My Favorite Movie Quotes Is From: 'Malice'(1993). Alec Baldwin As Dr. Jed Hill, " You ask me if I have a God complex. Let me tell you something: I AM GOD!"
shawnababy
Posted: Thursday, May 30, 2013 8:54:49 PM

"Carlos......His name is Carlos"
Posted: Thursday, May 30, 2013 9:11:48 PM

"Crazy? Some people think walking down the street muttering to yourself is crazy. I'll tell you what crazy is: Crazy is walking down the street with half a cantaloupe on your head, saying: "I'm a hamster. I'm a hamster." That's crazy."
Dick Steele (Leslie Nielsen) - Spy Hard
lolonia
Posted: Thursday, May 30, 2013 9:26:11 PM

“You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness.”
Alice in Wonderland

Tiffany: Why did you order Raisin Bran?
Pat: Why did you order tea?
Tiffany: Because you ordered Raisin Bran.
Pat: I ordered Raisin Bran because I didn't want there to be any mistaking this for a date.
Tiffany: It can still be a date if you order Raisin Bran.
Pat: It's not a date.
Silver Linings playbook

lolonia
Posted: Thursday, May 30, 2013 9:26:16 PM

I still maintain that he kicked himself in the balls
10 Things I hate about you:
papapooh44
Posted: Thursday, May 30, 2013 9:50:44 PM

"Of all the gin joints in the world, SHE has to walk into MINE." Humphrey Bogart to Dooley Wilson in CASABLANCA

CrazyTexan
Posted: Thursday, May 30, 2013 10:47:57 PM

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.
A Few Good Men
Posted: Friday, May 31, 2013 7:18:23 PM

Patrick Swayze in dirty dancing. "Nobody puts baby in the corner"

Gone with the wind "Frankly my dear I don't give a dam"

There are so many out there.
Broken_Cowgirl
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2013 3:48:05 AM

It's time to fight, fuck or hit the fence!
Are you insane? According to my last psych evaluation, yes.
Why didn't you put the bunny back in the box?
On any other day, that'd seem strange.
Con Air

Just a few from one movie... but there are scads more...

Broken_Cowgirl
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2013 3:50:44 AM

Sssnake wrote:
Another One Of Many Of My Favorite Movie Quotes Is From: 'Malice'(1993). Alec Baldwin As Dr. Jed Hill, " You ask me if I have a God complex. Let me tell you something: I AM GOD!"

Yes! he owned that part!
Also from that movie... I don't think it bothered her that he left... I think it bothered her he took her money.
Broken_Cowgirl
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2013 3:54:05 AM

You gonna do something or just lay there and bleed?

I'm your Huckleberry...

My hypocrisy knows no bounds...

I still have one good arm to hold you with Ellie gal...

(just to name a few more)

Tombstone
Broken_Cowgirl
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2013 3:57:40 AM

CrazyTexan wrote:
Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.
A Few Good Men

YES!!!! OH YES!!!!!!
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2013 4:26:16 AM

From Trainspotting:

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin can openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
harbour
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2013 4:36:28 AM

"Dogs fucked the Pope. No fault of mine."

-Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas

"Nothing is villainous if it causes an erection"
-Marquis de Sade
DrMcNasty
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2013 6:33:16 AM

CrazyTexan wrote:
A Few Good Men

I'll second that!
Kayte7
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2013 6:50:21 AM

"Frankly, my dear. I don't give a damn."
-Rhet Butler, Gone With The Wind. OMG he is so handsome!!!

Fantasy: imagination unrestrained by reality; fulfilling a need not gratified in the real world
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2013 7:05:57 AM

Nada: I have come here to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Roddy Piper from "They Live"
Dirty_D
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2013 11:21:39 AM

Saga wrote:

OMG I just fell in love! love7

drunken Big Hugs

mynameisearl
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2013 12:37:21 PM

what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you
Thinsulater
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2013 9:56:08 PM

Judge me by my size do you? -yoda, empire sticks back

Your killing me smalls - the sandlot

Mama always said life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get. -Forest Gump

Toga, toga! - animal house

“Why so serious?” — The Dark Knight

“You call that a knife? That’s not a knife. This is a knife.” — Crocodile Dundee

“This one time, at band camp…” — American Pie

“I aim to misbehave.” — Serenity

There's a few, find more later. :)
“Either get busy living, or get busy dying.” — The Shawshank Redemption

SHEEP!
mentalcase
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2013 10:18:18 PM

we accept the love we think we deserve - perks of being a wallflower
Ruthie
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2013 11:49:28 PM

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." Hannibal Lecter.

The first time I saw that movie it made my skin crawl. He looked so evil and malevolent when he said it.
BlondeBookworm
Posted: Monday, June 03, 2013 4:38:36 PM

“So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservatism, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more damaging to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future. The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.”
-Christopher McCandless, Into the Wild