Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

When you're making love to a girl what really goes through your mind? Options · View
romeoindian
Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 11:28:09 AM

When I'm cumming - I'm doing my best to make it last as long as I can.

When I'm making love - I'm thinking about things she has done / will do, that make me horny. I'm also thinking of ways and means to stimulate her, and give back as much as I can to her.
tryagian
Posted: Friday, September 28, 2012 11:17:08 AM

depends, if it's been awhile i'm more of a animal and just thinking of my own pleasures. if I am in control more I like to hear her pleasure, her moams, and what pleases her.I will admit I like watching her. and we ALL at times have thought of other woman we know or have seen somewhere that we can't get out of our minds, maybe at work or in the streets.
Tom1955
Posted: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 7:04:41 AM

I try to make sure that she is sexually satisfied and make her cum first!
purpleshade
Posted: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 7:46:42 AM

angelaslater wrote:
What really goes through men's heads when they're cummin or making love?

Becoming aroused is a varied process. Too many to list at the moment. Whenever I see my wife in the evening I want to make love to her. I talk to her during foreplay and during penetration. I find myself focussing on her looks mainly. Seeing her with me tips me over the edge , so I would say that I think about her during sex. However during masturbation alone I find my mind wandering on others.
1lush
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 7:54:27 AM

Solely about her and giving pleasure that make her comfortable enough to be enjoy. Oral sex is always the opening act,then a leg, foot, and breast massage. It's all about her thinking of her needs. Is she content? What more can I do for her.
wallace1
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 11:29:18 PM

I'm working hard and concentrating on giving her a goodtime whilst enjoying myself.

Oh and I'm over it now, there was that one time, when I got her name wrong (talk about stuff up!!), that was that for that session! So for quite a while there was a fair bit of concentration going on with remember her name, these days I'm ok!
Adventurer
Posted: Saturday, May 18, 2013 5:25:34 AM

Wanting to please my partner so they feel as much pleasure as I can give them
TonyT
Posted: Sunday, May 19, 2013 7:37:09 PM

So, what goes through my head?

How many times can i get her off?
Did she like that?
What's going to make her hotter?
How can i get her to tell me her dirtiest fantasy? Will she cum with me?
What does she want?
God Damn, I wanna make her cum like nobody else every has.

And then I am always stuck with "fuck her/ eat her" I want to do both at the same time hehehehehe. That can present a problem unless she's a really good contortionist help I think I love eating as much as fucking.

ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
pricklypear
Posted: Monday, May 20, 2013 12:10:12 AM

"did i remember to pre-program Dexter?"
Posted: Monday, May 20, 2013 7:25:13 AM

this could be last time, i will be hving sex
Posted: Monday, May 20, 2013 9:10:27 AM

Depends on who the girl is, of course.

With a girlfriend, it's all about unity, and everything comes spontaneously, without overthinking. With a random girl, I'll really want to impress. It might turn into a bit of a performance-centered act and I may forget to enjoy myself. But I feel as if guys have got the short end of the stick anyway, when it comes to enjoyment from sex. I mean, there is no way I can cum multiple times in the space of minutes, like most girls can. And I hardly ever feel the need to utter a moan spontaneously, without "acting" it in some way. But the moment of cumming makes up for it all, feeling the build-up and then shooting my load deep inside a girl is always magical.

Anyway, what might possibly go through my mind when I'm fucking a girl.. Man she is sexy, I'm so lucky to get with her.. Her ass is so nice I just wanna squeeze the hell out of those buttcheeks and lick her asshole again.. I hope she is enjoying my cock, I love how her pussy juice glistens on it.. in a little while I'll be pumping her tight little cunt full of my hot cum, that's gonna be so sexy, mmm I love it when a hot girl takes my seed. I wonder if I can cum together with her, that would be cool..
Leiza350
Posted: Monday, May 20, 2013 9:28:46 AM

He thinks about how fast he kan get my pants of ...have sex, cum, and go play wei games.
Frank
Posted: Monday, May 20, 2013 11:14:22 AM

''What is her name?'' d'oh!

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

Magical_felix
Posted: Monday, May 20, 2013 11:20:20 AM

My furry tendencies were on display here hmm... Maybe it is true what they say... There is a little truth in every joke. Disturbing.

lafayettemister
Posted: Monday, May 20, 2013 1:09:22 PM

Baseball baseball baseball, who's on first, what's on second, i don't know is on third.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 2:39:17 PM

Never have so nothing!
JossGray
Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 10:42:35 AM

My head's usually blank, spinning, 'cause I'm just so into it.
emersonbosworth
Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 7:55:13 PM

Baseball! Most of the time I try to not cum before she has. I believe that for good sex, a woman should get her climax too. Generally it takes a woman longer then a man to cum. I hate it when a woman fakes it to please a man. Sex should be a two way street.
paul_moadib
Posted: Sunday, June 09, 2013 11:39:25 PM

Well I like to make sure she comes a few times, so I concentrate on that.

After that, it's really just processing sensations of the things my hands are up to ... thighs, boobs, arse, neck, pulling her hair etc
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 11:59:05 AM

For longest time I was always tripp'n about the women I slep with if they were faking it. Because it always seemed over the top. I never asked them just assumed they were for my behalf. I asked my current woman. The reason I asked her is because I really like her and I wanted her to know if I needed to put in more work she could tell me. She told me she didn't fake it. So now it makes me think when women have the big O it must feel crazy good. I mean it don't THAT good when I bust a nut.
seeker4
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:41:45 PM

How beautiful she looks when she's aroused.

Stories that satisfy about people seeking satisfaction

Satisfaction in the Park

Satisfaction in the Library
cyberwryter
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 1:41:52 PM

I saved a story that I read long ago that has a couple of short paragraphs in it that seems to address this question very well. Notice especially the second paragraph... "She cried out. Her body shivered. Her pussy clutched at my cock deep within her. She cried out again and again. I fucked her as she came.

For a man, orgasm is not simply pleasure, but is also the projection of one's self. In ways, cumming is an act of domination. It's a man planting himself inside of a woman. It's him becoming a part of her. In the act, we do not have a chance to think of this. Thinking is impossible. In the act, we are only animals. But we feel this.

I felt that. I wanted to cum inside Leta because I wanted her as mine.

Face twisted in the agony that is also ecstasy, I groaned as I came.

Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 2:48:05 PM

This answer varies widely depending on which point I was at in my sexual history...

Losing my virginity: 1990 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION REDS STARTING LINEUP - UHH - BENZINGER FIRST BASE - UH - SECOND BASE - UHH - FUCK IT - SHORT STOP LARKIN - 3RD SABO - AND I'm done.

College: I hope she's not here when I wake up. (Douchy, I know. Please respect the honesty.)

After college bumming period: I hope she is here when I wake up. (GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR GOD!)

Post married years: I'm multi-tasking and trying to maximize her pleasure during the love making. Depending on how freaky we are getting changes the cumming state of mind. Making sweet love - i want to be buried deeply inside her. Getting freaky - I feel benevolent and reward her by letting her pick where she wants it. (She likes to be my little slut and the answer varies from pussy lips, ass, between her tits. It's all good.)
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 9:22:11 PM

It's a combination of trying to keep myself calm and relaxed to ensure i can last as long as possible, and paying attention to my partners breathing, movements, tensing and relaxing, and making sure i'm doing the best that i can! That is, unless we're just going at it and like animals, then all bets are off.
JossGray
Posted: Saturday, July 06, 2013 6:57:34 PM

"Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit."
angelaslater
Posted: Thursday, July 11, 2013 11:54:16 AM

Lol ;)
Jack_42
Posted: Thursday, July 11, 2013 12:11:18 PM

Oh I must clean out the drainpipes on the roof, relocate the tv aerial, put up those shelves she wants, take the cat to have a hysterectomy, have the car serviced.......
Metilda
Posted: Thursday, July 11, 2013 12:24:21 PM

Jack_42 wrote:
Oh I must clean out the drainpipes on the roof, relocate the tv aerial, put up those shelves she wants, take the cat to have a hysterectomy, have the car serviced.......

Lol. That's more realistic. My ex boyfriend would ask senseless random questions about that kind of stuff (yes, during sex) it was such a distraction and a turn off. After a few times of ruined sex i asked him to tell me why. He said it was so he wouldnt cum too soon.

We didn't have much sex after that. It was a turn off knowing that I was the last thing on his mind.

If guys are mentally somewhere else thy shouldn't bright up with their partner durin sex.

My husband once asked me about a work related something. We didn't fuck for a long time adter he was a bit drunk and said "yes drill seargent" like he was in line duty.

Available as an ebook through All Romance, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, and others.
MadMartigan
Posted: Thursday, July 11, 2013 12:36:06 PM

Last girl I made love to was special at the time.

I wouldn't say anything necessarily went through my head. Just sensory explosions, a faster heart beat, and a strong sense of emotional connectedness.
OLDJOCK
Posted: Thursday, July 11, 2013 12:56:19 PM

How much pleasure is she receiving from my actions....it's all about her!