Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Rage Cage Options · View
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Thursday, May 30, 2013 10:30:10 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/19/2011
Posts: 1,302
Location: I'm the girl that your father hoped he could date.
I can't believe I wasted a perfectly good rage on his sorry, useless, pathetic ass. I have so much more I could be angry about and for better reasons.

Like the dumb cunt that sent her kid to school with a peanut butter sandwich.
Apparently, her kids lunch is more important than the 2 kids in the class that have a deathly peanut allergy. Oh and totally ignored the "No Nut Policy" the school enforces and has enforced for at least 10 years.

Please don't get your nose out of joint, storm the school like your ass is on fire, and start yelling and screaming at the office staff when they call you to come pick up your kid from school.

Oh... So you had to leave work and travel all the way back and get him?
How about the parents of those kids?
Were you gonna explain how you endangered their kids lives over a sandwich choice if your little darling had of opened his lunch kit?
At least he had enough sense to tell the teacher he had a peanut butter sandwich.
Obviously, he got his smarts from his father. Too bad daddy didn't get custody before you soaked him for every penny and chased him off. Just so you could move in the next loser, in the long line of losers, you've been parading in and out your revolving front door for the past 2 years.
Next time use your fucking head for more than that poor excuse you have for a haircut. Cutting edge? I think not. Seriously, I can do a better job with a fucking weed whacker and hedge trimmer.
You're an ignorant twat that will always play the victim. Fuck off and grow up.

Fucking PTA... I can't wait until school is over. These fucking sows/women drive me to drink... Heavily... And before lunchtime.

SpeedyC
Posted: Friday, May 31, 2013 3:12:18 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/8/2010
Posts: 132
Location: Australia
So I have the knowledge but yet you don't want to promote me. You have said the same shit time and time again. I'm fucking over it
Guest
Posted: Friday, May 31, 2013 7:26:49 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,409
I hate finding out that for four years I have been used, lied to, led on by someone who I thought I could trust. I can usually handle anything. So big wake up call for me.
Saga
Posted: Friday, May 31, 2013 9:24:28 PM

Rank: Sergeant Turnip

Joined: 6/7/2012
Posts: 5,001
Location: Canada
sprite
Posted: Friday, May 31, 2013 9:38:46 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,604
Location: My Tower, United States
trinket wrote:
Where does one post, when one knows their post will be too rageful for even the rage cage?


no such thing


http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
CleverFox
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2013 2:07:36 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/25/2012
Posts: 482
Location: United States
In all the world but the United States

1km=1000m=100,000cm
1cubic m=1000liters
1liter of water has a mass of 1kg,

In the United States

1mile=1760yd=5280ft=63360in
1cubic yd=27cubic ft= 46656cubic in=202.96gal
1cubic ft has a weight of 62.4 lbs,

And the people of the Untied States don't want to change to the metric system because they feel the metric system will be too complicated and confusing.

Guest
Posted: Monday, June 03, 2013 5:28:55 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,409
CleverFox wrote:
In all the world but the United States

1km=1000m=100,000cm
1cubic m=1000liters
1liter of water has a mass of 1kg,

In the United States

1mile=1760yd=5280ft=63360in
1cubic yd=27cubic ft= 46656cubic in=202.96gal
1cubic ft has a weight of 62.4 lbs,

And the people of the Untied States don't want to change to the metric system because they feel the metric system will be too complicated and confusing.




I'm sorry Spritey, but this made me laugh a LOT and I just had to say. Oh and thanks for letting me know about the level of rageness that is acceptable here.


Guest
Posted: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 5:37:08 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,409
Why is it that when something goes dreadfully wrong, some supposed friends take fucking god damn delight in your misery?I didn't know that gloating was in the friends handbook. Next time you get divorced you can take your 6 months of 3 hour whiney ass conversations somewhere else. This is not the time to point out to me that I have had a blessed fucking life. I'm upset and I'm miserable you mealy mouthed little piece of crap. I don't need to hear it from you or our friends you've been talking to about this ad nauseum. Really with friends like you I'd be better off picking up one the "wanna cyber" guys in a Lush chat room, I'd probably get more sympathy, miserable bitch! You suck!! No, I don't think I'll be available to help you next time you need it. Go ask some other person who's spoiled and has had a blessed life!
34D
Posted: Sunday, June 09, 2013 10:41:22 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/10/2011
Posts: 16
Location: Minneapolis, United States
I've been away from lush for a while now, and wondering why I've been so annoyed lately. The reason is obvious, I haven't used rage cage in months... I've been dealing with some major bullshit lately and I figure I could get it out....

I wish you would stop doubting me so much, I really don't try to be spacey but I have a hard time paying attention to the server, teamspeak and you all at once. I wish you would be more forgiving when it comes to the fact that I stop talking for a few minutes because your dad's bird is giving me a fucking migraine. I would love to see you move out, to be anywhere OTHER than your dad's house, your family consists of all of my least favorite people as of late and you expect me to want to call all day every day, I don't see how either of us are ever going to get jobs with you being the way you have been lately.

I also think it's bullshit that you keep complaining about your bad dreams but when I ask what they are about you just go "the usual" the usual covers a lot of fucking things, while none of them are good, some of them are worse than others and I find it hard to understand it when I am sitting here going "you told me a few months ago that you often like bad dreams more than good ones.."

I am doing it again, I am keeping my bad dreams and bad feelings to myself because I feel like I am just a burden when I talk about them.. I don't know what I am suppose to do but somehow I am still handling it better than you. Even though I don't vent to you about it every day, and get high every day to dull down the pain or whatever reason you say for it... I don't mope around for 5 hours after waking up like you do, why do you have to be so fucking extreme all the fucking time?

~end rant~


For everyone dealing with bullshit, never let life kill your spark. <3
Dani
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 11:57:45 PM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 4,707
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
Fuck you all with the sickest of dicks. Especially you, you fat slosh-bottom, wolf-pussy having ass bitch.



Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

SydneySider
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 6:36:50 AM

Rank: Chat Moderator

Joined: 11/6/2011
Posts: 1,703
Location: Sydney, Australia
I really wish these low life mother fucking virus creating malware producing douche nozzles would get a god damn life. You cant even install a video decode without it installing all kinds of trojans and hijacking your browsers. Thanks Tucows for allowing me to believe that all programs from your site are malware and virus free. Now Im going to have to do a total system restore because its actually quicker and easier than going through the process of deleting individual files and registry entries. No, I will not down load your program that claims to rid my computer of these parasites so that your program can install its own. FML....

Guest
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 7:07:10 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,409
I fucking HATE this shit, you know that, don't you?
Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 2:04:07 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,675
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
I get so pissed off when I see TV ads that make it seem like we are all morons. Last night I saw an advertisement for Kotex Tampons. The ad went on to say how great they were and all. Then at the end they said if you are not 100% satisfied the "Next Box Is On Us!!" If you didnt like them, why the fuck would you want another box? They must think we are idiots!!
CleverFox
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 6:44:53 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/25/2012
Posts: 482
Location: United States
Do you really think that we are so stupid that we won't correlate the evidence put in front of us and draw the correct conclusion about your actions? Sure, your mouth says one thing but all of your actions say something different.

Maybe nobody ever told you but your actions speak louder than your words.
SpeedyC
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2013 3:18:24 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/8/2010
Posts: 132
Location: Australia
So you have a go at my parenting. That's fucking ritch because we know that you did an awesome job with your kids. Its bullshit that I have to take all your shit and just smile and not react. You may have forgotten about what happened a few months ago but I certainly won't forget it. Its still deep down inside my slowly bubbling away. If you keep pushing I swear I will not hold back
lightheart
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2013 5:04:17 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/14/2011
Posts: 4,729
Location: India
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHY WHY WHY////ALL HAVE SOMETHING TO RAGE ABOUT AND I HAVE NOTHING TO RAGE ABOUT IN RAGE CAGE ..........WHY WHY WHY.......
coffee coffee I AM READING ALL COMMENTS HERE AND I FEEL LEFT OUT fart
Guest
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2013 4:02:59 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,409
People who try to make other people's lives as shitty and ugly as they have made their own.

People who ask the stupidest questions because they're too fucking lazy to think for themselves.

People who think someone else's happiness is a personal insult to their own bitter, shriveled lives.

People who think shit-talking is the only way to have fun.
crazydiamond
Posted: Saturday, June 15, 2013 2:03:17 AM

Rank: Clever Gem

Joined: 7/17/2011
Posts: 2,286
Location: Exactly where I should be!, Canada
Industrial Strimmer

director It's 8 a.m. on a Saturday you fuck tard.

Frank
Posted: Saturday, June 15, 2013 3:12:14 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/16/2011
Posts: 9,278
Location: Pleasure dome, United Kingdom
crazydiamond wrote:
Industrial Strimmer

director It's 8 a.m. on a Saturday you fuck tard.


It still took you over four hours to drag your lazy ass here to complain though.

evil4

Personally I like industrial equipment used correctly.

*Video removed by Rage Patrol*

________________________________________________________________

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

crazydiamond
Posted: Saturday, June 15, 2013 3:41:57 AM

Rank: Clever Gem

Joined: 7/17/2011
Posts: 2,286
Location: Exactly where I should be!, Canada
Frank wrote:


It still took you over four hours to drag your lazy ass here to complain though.

evil4



Erm' Frank,



bunny

Sirene_Jaune
Posted: Saturday, June 15, 2013 5:03:09 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/6/2011
Posts: 771
Location: In my mind, Australia
What is wrong with you? Days ago you told me you didn't need me. Today you post disgusting messages about me and the most disturbing disgusting message about my younger sister who used to worship you.

Then you send me an ultimatium to explain myself and my wants and desires to you. Before Wednesday or you will cut me off Facebook.

Who am I dealing with a 14 year old or a 39 year old.

Axl - Take a look at our piercing menu.

Daria - I don't think that's how you spell "uvula."

Axl - That's not "uvula."

From: "Daria" episode "Pierce Me"
Guest
Posted: Saturday, June 15, 2013 6:52:33 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,409
I don't care what your radio station plays, but know that no matter the type of music, there are more than 10 fucking songs!!!!! I hate turning on EVERY station, listening for an hour, and then turning it back on days later, at a different time of day, and hearing the same fucking songs! I mean come on, there are hundreds to thousands of songs in any given music type. MIX THEM UP!!!!
Frank
Posted: Saturday, June 15, 2013 7:27:54 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/16/2011
Posts: 9,278
Location: Pleasure dome, United Kingdom
crazydiamond wrote:


Erm' Frank,

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*

bunny


d'oh! Yes, sorry, it was four hours after when I looked.
I was at work mind you. Are you sure you haven't tampered with the evidence though? dontknow
Maybe it is time for you just to kick my smart ass!kickbutt

*Video removed by Rage Patrol*

________________________________________________________________

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

She
Posted: Saturday, June 15, 2013 3:15:18 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/24/2010
Posts: 2,160
Location: Europe
I thought, I am in that stage of life that I have nothing to rage about..., but, I have to say, you sick motherfuckers!!! thanks for frosting my saturday evening, you morons!!
sprite
Posted: Saturday, June 15, 2013 3:21:01 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,604
Location: My Tower, United States
Frank wrote:


It still took you over four hours to drag your lazy ass here to complain though.



READ THE FUCKING RULES! SERIOUSLY, COMMENTS LIKE THIS ARE IN VIOLATION. YOU DO IT AGAIN, I WILL TOSS YOUR ASS OUT OF MY CAGE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! evil5 btw, if you think i am joking, you are seriously underestimating me.



http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Lustyrose4u
Posted: Saturday, June 15, 2013 4:06:08 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/6/2013
Posts: 362
Location: Long Island, United States
What makes me RAGE:

People too stupid to hang up the F****g cell/ text phone and drive.

Idiots that think banning guns for law abiding citizens will stop crime.

Obama, who cuts school childrens trips to the White house because of the $74,000 bill, and decides to leave on an African safari on June 26th with his "wife" at the cost of ONE HUNDRED MILLION dollars to the American taxpayers.

The 55/65 mph speed limit....When you have a car designed to do 180mph...we need an Autobahn in America!

Other than that, life is good!


"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Liz
Posted: Saturday, June 15, 2013 4:51:56 PM

Rank: Scarlet Seductress

Joined: 1/22/2013
Posts: 4,669
Location: In the sweet shop, United Kingdom
I'm going to share a true story with you.
This is probably the most angry I have ever been in my life and it still make me want to punch someone to this day.

I went to France a couple of years ago on a family holiday and we visited a funfair we had seen advertised that was on at a local, seaside town.
It was your typical 'travelling funfair' consisting of a few rides, some bumper cars and the obligatory doughnut and candy floss stalls.
On the way back to the car, we passed a whole load of caravans and motorhomes in the car park. They obviously belonged to the carnival folk who operated the fair.

Outside one of the motorhomes was a steel pen about six foot square with the sides being about 2 foot high. Inside, leashed to a dog kennel was a little golden labrador puppy (I have one of these called Alfie, so you'll understand how fucking enraged I got in a minute).
It was only about four months old and was yapping away for a bit of attention. Just as we pass, the door swings open and out steps a scabby looking man with what looks like a whip in his hands. He was a big, gruff looking bloke - easily 6 foot tall.
He stepped into the cage... fuck this bit makes me angry... and he started whipping this puppy with a Cat o' nine tails! If you don't know what that is, Google it.
The poor little thing was cowering in a corner, whimpering.

I don't give a shit who you are, I was in there like a shot. I ripped it out of his hand and starting giving him the most foul-mouthed, incensed, hate-filled rant I have ever given anyone. He likely didn't understand a word, but I think he got the message.
I took that whip with me, much to his astonishment, and threw it in the bin when we got back to where we were staying.
I wish I had taken the dog too.

The reason I mention this story - I saw a lad of about 17 today kick his own dog.
My girlfriend tried to hold me back but if there is one thing I will never abide, it's animal cruelty. He got a similar treatment and I've honestly never seen anyone look so embarrassed. There were loads of people watching.

This shit gives me murderous thoughts evil5


Guest
Posted: Saturday, June 15, 2013 4:52:30 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,409
So, I forgive you, like the nice guy that I am, only to discover you believe it was my fault? Mine? You fucking imbecile, what do you use for brains, packing peanuts? Styrofoam? Does that explain the squeaking sound I hear each time you turn your head?

In the expression: 'You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink', you're the horse, and instead of 'drink', it's 'think.' Do you sing: "La la la la la," to prevent self-conscious questions forming or from being heard inside your head? When you look in the mirror, do you see a human being, or a happy face? What I see in your face is a clear sky, unclouded by a single thought, - an immensity of space devoid of stars, or comets, asteroids, or any indication of intelligence, or hope that some ever might form, regardless of how many eons I could wait.

You are a complete and utter moron, and I'd bash your bloody brains in, except you don't have any. Will you for pity's sake, just shrivel up, and please, leave me alone???!!!!

Ahhh, - that's better.
ManInNewHampshire
Posted: Saturday, June 15, 2013 5:10:11 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/23/2013
Posts: 139
Location: Under the radar, United States
I know shit happens. I have had to live with it for a long time. I thought eventually I could find a way. I now have the answer. BUT I have no money! The one thing I had and don't anymore! Just when I need it. LIFE SOMETIMES SUCKS!!! Just suck it up? F**K YOU!!

I thought I could make do. I thought everything else I can offer would count. It does when using words. BUT not in real life!!!

Money could fix it. Money, the one thing I grew to hate. I am now alone because I can't pay for the answer!

I just wanted to be loved. But I guess it is not in the cards for me. Truth, not self-pity.
Mazza
Posted: Saturday, June 15, 2013 5:32:32 PM

Rank: Mazztastic

Joined: 9/20/2012
Posts: 3,048
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
I wish I could do more to help. It sucks to be stuck here, not really able to do anything else but talk.

Hugs
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.