Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

how many guys like a bigger girl Options · View
bonscott11
Posted: Friday, May 25, 2012 7:18:25 AM

hell yes I love everything about them. I love seeing the curves they have and to see a thong on them is just awesome.
jddeloa67
Posted: Friday, May 25, 2012 8:28:26 AM

I married one and I love looking at them.
ramrod32784
Posted: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 9:33:56 AM

I've been with big girls and small ones and have liked them both depends on who she is
Posted: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 1:11:52 PM

honeydipped96 wrote:
i know this was for the fellas, but i think the "chubby" girl on the chart is absolutely gorgeous!! who wouldn't want to wind up in bed with her?! dontknow

I want a number five please...

My first female lover was a voluptuous older woman that taught me so much about my body. She was so freaking sexy and I have always leaned towards heavy women. I am a whatever word you wanna call me here... curvy, fat, chubby, bbw... girl myself and I have dated a myriad of people. I tend towards big and strong or curvy and soft... Muscled men have appeal but if they are "ripped" or "cut" i find them uncomfortable to cuddle usually, and smaller girls tend to break easier and don't really seem to be as loving.

Only my opinion....
Frank
Posted: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 2:39:57 PM

Does this work like a burger meal upgrade? Think

Lfunny

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

candyflossbaby
Posted: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 3:08:15 PM

Just wanna point out tht some women r bigger due to their genetics, I am medically classed as overweight, although I certainly wouldn't call myself fat.
I read on this thread tht 'fit women have more will power', I don't necessarily think so, I had an obsession with going to the gym once and the food I ate and still looked like a 'big girl', although I lost weight, I wud never drop into the 'average' category bcz it is in my genes to have these 'extra curves'.
Since joining lush I have had so many compliments :) I rarely put pics up of my body, but the response I've gotten for my others has been fab! It's a total confidence boost, which makes me nw think tht being a bigger girl, might not b holding me back as much as I once thought.
Sorry about the rant there guys x

Just your friendly neighbourhood....erm.....ashleigh i guess :P
madisynnemi
Posted: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 4:16:28 PM

candyflossbaby wrote:
Just wanna point out tht some women r bigger due to their genetics, I am medically classed as overweight, although I certainly wouldn't call myself fat.
I read on this thread tht 'fit women have more will power', I don't necessarily think so, I had an obsession with going to the gym once and the food I ate and still looked like a 'big girl', although I lost weight, I wud never drop into the 'average' category bcz it is in my genes to have these 'extra curves'.
Since joining lush I have had so many compliments :) I rarely put pics up of my body, but the response I've gotten for my others has been fab! It's a total confidence boost, which makes me nw think tht being a bigger girl, might not b holding me back as much as I once thought.
Sorry about the rant there guys x

you are definitely very attractive and you should never think that being bigger is holding you back, it is a good thing.
Posted: Thursday, August 16, 2012 5:34:43 AM

For me personally I need a woman with curves! You can't go wrong with nice full breasts a round shapely ass!
rushman1uk
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 10:30:17 AM

I love pics 2 to 5 and would consider pic 6
terry20069
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 12:08:34 PM

I love a bigger girl. I like how soft they are and a little jiggle is sexy to me. That being said, 3 thru 6 are ideal for me.

NUMQUAM FIDES CATELLUS!!!
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 1:26:07 PM

Magical_felix wrote:

I am not saying bigger gals are not capable of these things but if a plumper woman told me to slim down I would most likely pause, try not to be too mean and tell her she has a piece of pizza stuck in her teeth... Women who are fit are this way because they ask for the sauce on the side, they don't eat fried food too often, they ask for the brown rice, they don't get the sushi with mayonnaise on it, etc. This ALL takes will power. And don't forget the walks and exercise. Now my point was that being fit requires a lot of effort, sometimes these women put this much effort into all aspects of their lives. THAT is very attractive.

That is great that many guys turn their head to look at you (maybe you got a certain je ne sais quoi like Martha). I wasn't saying that men don't look. BUT if we can take magazines, movies, TV, fashion and the internet as an indicator of the type of women men prefer (and lesbians) it most definitely is not overweight women.

Also, I have a hard time relying on the source of your research... You say you see men look at you all the freakin time and not at the skinny girls? I mean do you sit there looking at the guy that checked you to see if he looks at the skinny girls too? How can you come to that conclusion?

Also, don't confuse skinny with fit. They are not the same thing. I mean that is kinda insulting too, I didn't call full figured women fat.

I've been 105lbs and up to 150lbs, currently i'm 130lbs. I've been happy and comfortable in my skin no matter what. My mother raised me to be that way and raised us that looks aren't everything, eventually they will fade so be nice......

To me there is nothing more sexy then a woman(any shape or size) who is comfortable in her own skin and walks with confidence. I'd rather see a plus size woman who takes care of herself and has confidence then a stick/fit woman. I love all woman, all shapes, colors, sizes....Women are just beautiful. I've noticed a lot of the "skinny or "fit" woman are stuck up and have attitude issues. Not saying I never was that way but now at almost 32....I can happily say size does not matter, as long as you are confident, nice and take care of yourself. I'd much rather see a plus sized woman dressed up then a skinny one who wears barely any clothes. There is something to be said about a woman who does not reveal much....Oh and I've seen men turn their heads a lot more for a plus sized/curvy woman then for a fit chick
paul_moadib
Posted: Friday, June 07, 2013 5:11:11 AM

Yes but proportions have to be good.

A big girl can be big and in good shape, if you get my meaning.
ormred
Posted: Saturday, June 08, 2013 4:07:43 AM

love the big ladies.... especially fond of the larger Asian ladies... but i enjoy all female body types except the very thin... no value or moral judgments.. just my tastes...
Posted: Saturday, June 08, 2013 7:35:17 PM

I like a full body, with curves and something to hold on to! Of course, health is important to me, so i would be worried if the size was a signal of an unhealthy person. But there is definitely nothing wrong with a big beautiful woman!
kylie_kained
Posted: Saturday, June 08, 2013 8:42:17 PM

As long as I don't need a step ladder to kiss her I'm happy you don't have to be a plus size in body just in proportion.

Soldier2Fuk
Posted: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:31:46 AM

i love bigger women....in my experience, they are better lovers
rtrsplaytime
Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2014 1:54:36 AM

love a fuller figured girl who is confident in her skin and who she is there is nothing sexier
MasterJonathan
Posted: Monday, March 24, 2014 3:43:56 AM

Personally I like the curves. I like a girl I can grab onto and not be afraid of breaking! Those skinny runway model types don't do it for Me at all.

northernowl
Posted: Monday, March 24, 2014 11:26:12 AM

Bigger women are amazing lovers. I agree with many of the men who like a bit to hold onto, and not have to worry about breaking a girl.

To me there is something so feminine about curvy hips and a nice set of breasts. Even a big tummy is hot. Watching them ride me is something to behold...why I married one I am sure. But it's all preference I suppose.
Mysecret1
Posted: Monday, March 24, 2014 1:08:20 PM

Bigger, smaller, really doesn't matter. All women are gifts!!
Posted: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 6:23:38 PM

love7 Yay for you guys who like curves!
u_r_n_myway
Posted: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 7:00:09 PM

I'm attracted to women of all sizes, but I'm not attracted to all women. There are some really thin girls that I find attractive and some that I don't, and the same is true with big girls. That being said, I do find myself most commonly attracted to bigger girls. I find a fuller figure more attractive. Bigger girls also usually have cuter faces than skinner girls. And alot of them have such warm, caring, bright personalities. I married a bigger girl, and I've never seen a site more beautiful than when I'm looking up at her while she rides me.
Posted: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 7:34:25 PM

I do like chunkier woman. Woman who are not out of shape but have a little bit of a curve to them. If by bigger woman out of shape woman is what you mean then thats not for me.
SereneProdigy
Posted: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 8:10:42 PM

I swear, I love reading all the replies in this thread. Every man loves fuller women... that's more fit girls for me!

Come my pretties, nobody appreciates all the efforts you make to look gorgeous here. glasses8

Magical_felix
Posted: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 8:13:38 PM

SereneProdigy wrote:
I swear, I love reading all the replies in this thread. Every man loves fuller women... that's more fit girls for me!

Come my pretties, nobody appreciates all the efforts you make to look gorgeous here. glasses8

You should read the first few pages of this thread. WW3 almost broke out.

SereneProdigy
Posted: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 8:25:47 PM

Magical_felix wrote:

I read them, no worries. I hope I won't start WW4 here. confused1

And welcome back, by the way. I missed you. Kinda.

Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 7:38:46 AM

Magical_felix wrote:

I thought WW5 was gonna break out. WW5 so great it skips 3 & 4. (Peter Griffin quote) But seriously I like a big girl. . . ain't nothing wrong with it.
golf_nut
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 9:22:08 AM

I never mind size, but seek the heart. She could be bigger or small, but if she hasn't a warm heart, she isn't for me
JohnSmith10
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 9:43:35 AM

Nothing wrong with a bigger girl. I'd rather see a girl with a bit of meat on her bones than stick thin!
Posted: Thursday, April 03, 2014 2:56:30 AM

I love a nice rounded booty! Count me in.