Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Cycling Options · View
Loveyourlips
Posted: Friday, March 01, 2013 9:55:57 PM

I have recently started cycling a lot more. To tell the truth it seems the better circulation gives me a harder longer erection. This post i guess is a tip for a natural harder erection. Sorry if there is a specific place for tips this is my first post!
christyt
Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 12:04:17 AM

Cycling is a great sport and a great way to stay fit. I cycle quite a bit, easy on the knees and ankles compared to running. It's a wonderful escape.
NudistDelboy
Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 1:39:57 AM

Im on holiday in gran canaria,maspalomas got a bicycle hire for 3 days cant wait alot warmer than uk :-)
shreded7
Posted: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 6:07:35 PM

im an avid cyclist and racer, and i gotta say: the morning after a hard workout, i am insanely horny. not sure if i get more hard, but its definitely on my mind more throughout the day.
and of course, its a great way to stay fit.

I'd also love to chat with some fellow female cyclists. cant say i havent had my fair share of on-bike fantasies... :P
Buz
Posted: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 6:33:30 PM

I have cycled for years. I run also and I have been in quite a few triathlons and bicycle races. I can't say whether it helps to keep me horny or have longer erections because I have done it so long. I do know that it keeps me in top condition and I've stayed horny for a long long time. I also combine cycling with serious weight lifting. I even have my doctor telling me to consume more calories, carbs and fat because I've had a hard time keeping the weight on me for the last several months.

The only problem with cycling is finding safe places to ride. Don't take any chances with crazy drivers on the road. Flesh and bone or no match for 2 tons of automobile.

I have written a new poem. It is called 'Long Twisty Woman.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/long-twisty-woman.aspxx
Also, if you wish, check out my co-authored a story with the wonderful DanielleX. It is called 'Focus on Sex.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/focused-on-sex-1.aspx

Gramps
Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2013 8:15:44 AM

I stay fit through cycling and light gym exercise; actually I'm dressed right now for the bike exercise with some relaxation. My usual routine [after age 70] has been to tour both of our two islands each week, one an 18 mile ride and the other about 24 miles, stopping at secluded beaches for lunch, girl-watching and dipping, on a "work-out" bike, not a road-bike..

And yes, the cycling has improved my circulation and I notice better erections after my rides. Haven't determined yet if they are the result of the bike or the girls [especially during spring break].

Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Crapbag123
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 2:28:30 PM

I have just taken it up more seriously. I am going too and from work which is 12 miles each way. Really enjoy it.
NudistDelboy
Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2013 1:12:17 PM

i do 10 miles to work now and then love it too but not looking forward to winter tho will use car hehe ;)
Steverino
Posted: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 7:38:12 PM

I also cycle a lot and am worried that the pressure from the seat on my prostate might negatively affect my erections. Has anybody ever heard this before?
gsous89
Posted: Monday, October 21, 2013 8:11:50 PM

i cycle a lot. used to race. started riding after my knees and hips were junk from ski racing
Volya
Posted: Monday, October 21, 2013 8:55:28 PM

Steverino wrote:
I also cycle a lot and am worried that the pressure from the seat on my prostate might negatively affect my erections. Has anybody ever heard this before?

Steve,

Proper saddle selection is kind of important. There's not really any danger to the prostate, but extended periods on an ill-fitting saddle can pinch or damage nerves in/around the perineum (which is not a good thing.)

You'd know it if you were having saddle issues. If you aren't experiencing any pain, then you probably have little to worry about.
splodger
Posted: Monday, October 21, 2013 10:05:31 PM

I love cycling done it years I time trial which is a true test as it's just you against a clock. I don't know that it makes me any harder but horny yes.
delsmith
Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 6:06:05 AM

I agree with all the posts so far. The one thing I have not seen mentioned is the 'alone' time to think and watch the beauty of nature as you ride. Personally I enjoy riding the beach [hard on the bike] of eastern Florida and the peninsula at Presque Isle.

Tellerman
Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2014 4:05:41 PM

Yep, I've been cycling for years and it is great for every aspect of your life.
Posted: Saturday, March 29, 2014 1:31:37 AM

i am missing my cycling for almost a 2 years now as my bike has been stolen,
seveninch
Posted: Saturday, March 29, 2014 5:24:43 AM

Throughout my 20's I was a pro-am bike racer and would train 4-6 hours a day.
No scientific proof cycling provided harder hard-ons, but I know youth coupled with peak fitness gave me exceptional stamina in the sack.
jollyjack
Posted: Thursday, April 10, 2014 3:50:16 PM

I prefer Downhill cycling.

My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Masteratarms
Posted: Thursday, April 10, 2014 11:51:36 PM

jollyjack wrote:
I prefer Downhill cycling.

I hear you like doing your pushups on your back too Jack.
seveninch
Posted: Friday, April 11, 2014 9:24:24 PM

Actually, downhill MTB racers have to have exceptional speed, fitness and endurance.

Imagine pedaling as fast as you can for 5 minutes straight all the while trying to avoid trees and rocks @60km/hr.

Watch any video of Nicolas Vouilloz.