Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Walking around in dirty panties Options · View
jim4pleasure
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2013 4:12:31 PM

Have you ever been fucked somewhere and then had to walk around for a while with cum inside your panties? I had a really naughty girlfriend once that would get off on that, and the messier she was the more she loved it. She would tell me how it felt as we walked around afterwards, and then she always wanted me to fuck her again as soon as we got back to her place our mine. She said it made her feel really dirty and she really liked that.
Dani
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2013 5:07:46 PM

Was this before you fucked your good friend's niece who showed up naked at the door? Or was it after you fucked your neighbor's wife who did the same thing? Or was this ex girlfriend the one who eventually took your nephew's virginity?dontknow

To answer the question, yes I have. It's incredibly erotic...and it's like a dirty little secret. I love dirty little secrets.

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

MssTreeNymph
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2013 11:32:59 PM

Yes I have actually, me and an old boyfriend had sex at a party and if I'd been wearing a dress I would've just taken my panties off and used them to wipe myself. But I decided to wear my favorite skinnies that night and jeans with no underwear is not comfortable in any way.

So I walked around with my cum soaked panties for two hours until I could get to a bathroom and clean up. It was uncomfortable walking around with cum leaking out of me, but I had to admit I felt kind of dirty and sexy talking to my friends with cum squishing between my legs.
Nikki703
Posted: Sunday, June 16, 2013 11:46:50 AM

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:
Was this before you fucked your good friend's niece who showed up naked at the door? Or was it after you fucked your neighbor's wife who did the same thing? Or was this ex girlfriend the one who eventually took your nephew's virginity?dontknow

HAHA!!! Could have been the Lap Dancer!

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:
To answer the question, yes I have. It's incredibly erotic...and it's like a dirty little secret. I love dirty little secrets.

I have done this too. It is a very erotic. Love dirty secrets too! LOL
mentalcase
Posted: Sunday, June 16, 2013 2:09:26 PM

kinda works for me a bit too
She
Posted: Friday, June 21, 2013 7:31:27 AM

yes, but just to closest shower. Nothing erotic for me there... beside, you can smell woman with cum between her legs and it is no fregrant lotion either..not sexy
AbigailThornton
Posted: Saturday, June 22, 2013 1:55:22 AM

She wrote:
yes, but just to closest shower. Nothing erotic for me there... beside, you can smell woman with cum between her legs and it is no fregrant lotion either..not sexy

Nothing better than being satisfied and clean and comfortable.

Sirene_Jaune
Posted: Saturday, June 22, 2013 1:58:07 AM

I have, when I was at my ex's house. Didn't find it erotic maybe even worse if there was blood stains.

Axl - Take a look at our piercing menu.

Daria - I don't think that's how you spell "uvula."

Axl - That's not "uvula."

Jack_42
Posted: Saturday, June 22, 2013 2:30:14 AM

I must be perverse but the expression ''skid marks on my y fronts'' immediately sprang to mind.
Naughty_Nurse
Posted: Saturday, June 22, 2013 7:40:47 AM

Walking around in panties like those is only awkward to me, cold sticky stuff. I always clean myself up before getting dressed again.

My newest story: Monica's Birthday turns into an unexpected orgy

Lessons from a Naugthy Nurse: Scott learns all about oral sex from his nurse
Posted: Saturday, June 22, 2013 10:41:51 AM

I have a couple of times, honestly I kind of like it.
Metilda
Posted: Saturday, June 22, 2013 11:41:50 AM

I find it intolerably gross . . . can't stand it.

Available as an ebook through All Romance, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, and others.
BelleduJour
Posted: Saturday, June 22, 2013 11:51:53 AM

Of course! It's not something I want or need to do ALL the time but when the mood strikes and you need to get busy at a moment when you can't stop and get 'cleaned up' afterward, so be it. I actually find it to be highly erotic. As others have said, it's like a dirty little secret between me and my partner and who doesn't like a little dirty secret? :)

hotdreams
Posted: Saturday, June 22, 2013 1:04:43 PM

Yes I have.......don't have to say anymore just read BelleduJour's answer above she said it so elegantly....can't say it any better. Just if I had a choice I wouldn't love to be fresh.
purpledaizee69
Posted: Saturday, June 22, 2013 2:27:51 PM

Quite a few times, yes. This was a fetish for one of my ex-boyfriends, as he loved my **ahem** 'natural' scents.

I'm more for wearing a clean pair of panties, though. I'm pretty OCD about cleanliness haha, even though sex isn't a controlled experiment in a sterile lab.
Metilda
Posted: Saturday, June 22, 2013 3:08:43 PM

purpledaizee69 wrote:
Quite a few times, yes. This was a fetish for one of my ex-boyfriends, as he loved my **ahem** 'natural' scents.

I'm more for wearing a clean pair of panties, though. I'm pretty OCD about cleanliness haha, even though sex isn't a controlled experiment in a sterile lab.

Hmm. I must be doing something wrong in my laboratory. Hehe

Available as an ebook through All Romance, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, and others.
Amyyyyy
Posted: Saturday, June 22, 2013 3:37:27 PM

I have once or twice and I loved it! It's kind of like when you go out with no undies on you feel naughty and wonder if people know.
AnnieLuvsToFu
Posted: Saturday, June 22, 2013 4:23:07 PM

I like doing it, it is a little nasty and arousing to me and sometimes after a date I have to wear the same panties home and my hubby always likes it too!
Chlo-bug
Posted: Sunday, June 23, 2013 10:03:27 AM

I have, I liked the feeling for a while, felt naughty and excited wondering if people would notice. But after a while it was just damp and a bit cold :s