Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Rage Cage Options · View
ManInNewHampshire
Posted: Saturday, June 15, 2013 5:52:19 PM

Having friends helps. I always cheer a friend's loves. Never jealous, destructive for all. But nothing replaces true, intimate love.
StillUndecided
Posted: Sunday, June 16, 2013 4:25:20 AM

YOU FUCKING BITCH.

director YOU
director FUCKING
director BITCH

You screwed me over a year ago when you played me. You the one person who I should have been able to trust most at the time, you played me.

But that isn't what annoys me most about you, the fact that you're having an effect on me A YEAR after we split up and you make me think that everybody is going to play me, you make me fear that the person I am with now is going to be like you. And she isn't. You've made me angry now you bitch. You've made me angry and hateful of you. And I am rarely hateful of people, but you screwed me up so badly. I need fixing, and she will fix me by being the opposite of you.

Fuck you. evil5

+++++++++++++++++

On another note...

FUCK YOU KNEE YOU SODDING BASTARD
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SCREW UP AT WORK ON FRIDAY???
WHYYYYYYYYYYY???
Having to stand for ten hours with very little break screwed me up more and now I'm having to resort to bedrest!
WHICH IS THE MOST STUPID THING IN THE WORLD WHEN I HAVE SHIT TO DO.

FUCKING GRR.

RAGE. SO MUCH RAGE AT MY BODY.

Dancing potato tic tac
https://24.media.tumblr.com/1ad7d0ec4c2f87754e7bea3da99d94df/tumblr_myye4iycdX1si86v3o1_500.gif
Posted: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 5:48:08 AM

You know what? FUCK YOU!
Shylass
Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:33:17 AM

Is it because you can't get it up, or because I'm better at getting it up than you? You can fuck off, you little smear of poo on a wormy dog's ass, because I will always be better than you, and it must be true, because I never say that about myself. Until now, you jealous little inbred, limp-willied, knobheaded, cheesy-rimmed, pizza-pussyed fuckwit.

That's better. sunny I mean, YEAH, THAT'S FUCKING BETTER, YOU BASTARDS! angry9

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Saga
Posted: Friday, June 21, 2013 4:24:20 AM

I fucking hate that I am not home today. I fucking hate that they would not give me the day off. I fucking hate that no one here celebrates it.

Damn it! I want to be with my family!! Grrrr!

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/rye-and-ginger.aspx
Sirene_Jaune
Posted: Friday, June 21, 2013 11:22:50 PM

To a former high-school friend's mother.

Who give s a flying fuck if your daughter graduated university to be a teacher....oh wait your daughter only worked as a casual for two months. Then she got a job as a temp worker at various other jobs. Guess what I am working in the school you wish she was working in.

Sure she married into a wealthy family but guess what her husband doesn't even make that much money. Obviously his parents are paying for all their expenses even their NEW house.

Now looking forward to hearing her getting pregnant, because your daughter is the only woman in this world to go through pregnancy.

Get a life.

Axl - Take a look at our piercing menu.

Daria - I don't think that's how you spell "uvula."

Axl - That's not "uvula."

TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Sunday, June 23, 2013 10:53:14 PM

Now I understand why you guys seem to get ahead so much faster in life. How could I be so stupid?
I must've been fucking blind not to see it.
I hope you enjoyed going out on my fucking dime. I now know you never goddamn well planned on paying it back.
I'll make sure when you finally get a fucking job to go into your place of business and rack up a huge tab and tell them it's on your bill. And then walk away. Maybe I'll start a fucking brawl in the middle of the store and blame it on someone else, too!
How'd ya like them for apples, douchebag.

And as for you little miss priss. You can go fuck your hat. Stick your finger down your throat a little further you dumb fucking cunt. Your ass will never be small enough for that horrendous asshole you call a husband.
Nice job teaching your little girls about good body image when you gorge yourself on 4 fucking big macs and then go puke it up with them standing by you watching. I was in the next stall sweetheart. I heard everything.
SO don't get high and fucking mighty with my daughter when she tells your husband she's doesn't feel like babysitting. It's because you don't pay her enough. You should be fucking ashamed of yourselves. $20 for a 6hr evening for your 4 kids is not how you keep a babysitter, especially if you want to party it up every weekend. It's not her fault you didn't know enough to keep your fucking legs closed. It's your brood, you take care of them!

And lastly, you sonuvabitch. Don't you fucking dare take that tone with me or talk to me that way again. If your mother was still around she'd skin you alive. As it is, your older brother and father will do it for me. Don't ever fucking underestimate me. I know more about this goddamn town and the people in it than you'll ever know.
You're fucking useless and you know it. If it wasn't for your brothers and the steady stream of revenue from your many girlfriends you'd never afford where you live right now. And don't think I don't know about it. Old bartenders never die. People still tell me all the shit going on around here. Now they just do it over a cup of coffee and not a beer.

Fucking losers. I'm never going to be in another wedding around here. That's one too many assholes in one room for me. It's gotta be the fucking water or something!

VanGogh
Posted: Monday, June 24, 2013 10:01:26 PM

NEVER fucking again ....

NEVER .....

fuck you .... FUCK YOU!!!

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting with The Secretary and The Student - first part

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

Posted: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 9:54:34 PM

*Video removed by Rage Patrol*

Mover over Zimmerman. Both of you need to be put away.
Dani
Posted: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 10:47:23 PM

You just took a giant shit on my self-esteem and expect me to sit around and talk about my feelings. I love being the butt of jokes about myself.

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

Sirene_Jaune
Posted: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 4:12:45 AM

My current rage,

I know I maybe two or three minutes behind in arriving to do breakfast drinks for Toast Club for the children at school, however when you see me arrive please move aside. Making the drinks is my job, everyone has an allocated job, you just come in with your dad to help out when one of us is away.

I can't believe when you saw I arrived you kept making jugs of "hot" chocolate knowing full well that my job is making the drinks. Watching you make the drinks, pour them and having kids come up to you requesting drinks was so painful. I had to go outside with the Toast Club open sign and take a few deep breathes and collect myself because I was so pissed off that you didn't just leave the drink station when I arrived.

Everything you do when you make the drinks is wrong, you put only a large scoop of powder in then pour the very hot water in to the jug and then milk and give it a quick stir. Leaving lumps of powder and the drink close to cold. You add to much milk to the jug and when you are making the drinks you use up to three litres of milk for two full jugs of hot chocolate.
It's winter girl the kids want very warm close to hot drinks not cold. Besides the toast club only gets TEN litres of milk for THREE days.
Seriously I make up to four or five jugs a morning. I only use 1/2 of the milk from the carton per jug and the rest of the milk is used for children who request milk.

When a child asked for milk you turned him away saying he could only have the hot chocolate. I knew he wanted milk before he opened his mouth. I had to tell you twice that he wanted milk in fraustration before it got in to you head for you to get it.

Then pouring the drink for the two children who are clumsy you nearly made one to the top of the cup. I had to yank it out of your hand and half it.

Lets just say when you pour drinks you don't just pull out one cup at a time. There is a line up of thirsty children wanting a drink you don't just pour one drink at a time. You put all cups on the bench and pour the jug in quick succession.

OMG It fraustrates me that you have to be at my drink station. I know I volunteer to do it but it is my job, it was the job I requested when I started and after two weeks I had my own style of making perfect drinks. I know what each child wants without asking, I am quick at making and pouring the drinks and guess what I don't leave lumps, it is smooth hot chocolate. I actually use more then one large scoop per jug and I don't waste the milk on one drink.

FOUR TIMES I HAVE SHOWED YOU WHAT TO DO IF I WASN'T THERE AND YOU CAN NOT EVEN GET IT. MAYBE YOUR 15 YEAR OLD SELF NEEDS TO PAY ATTENTION.

NEXT TIME I SEE YOU ON MY DRINK STATION AT TOAST CLUB I WILL TELL YOU TO MOVE SO I CAN DO MY JOB! BECAUSE YOU ARE SO FRAUSTRATING!

Posted: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 7:32:56 AM

Liz wrote:
I'm going to share a true story with you.
This is probably the most angry I have ever been in my life and it still make me want to punch someone to this day.

I went to France a couple of years ago on a family holiday and we visited a funfair we had seen advertised that was on at a local, seaside town.
It was your typical 'travelling funfair' consisting of a few rides, some bumper cars and the obligatory doughnut and candy floss stalls.
On the way back to the car, we passed a whole load of caravans and motorhomes in the car park. They obviously belonged to the carnival folk who operated the fair.

Outside one of the motorhomes was a steel pen about six foot square with the sides being about 2 foot high. Inside, leashed to a dog kennel was a little golden labrador puppy (I have one of these called Alfie, so you'll understand how fucking enraged I got in a minute).
It was only about four months old and was yapping away for a bit of attention. Just as we pass, the door swings open and out steps a scabby looking man with what looks like a whip in his hands. He was a big, gruff looking bloke - easily 6 foot tall.
He stepped into the cage... fuck this bit makes me angry... and he started whipping this puppy with a Cat o' nine tails! If you don't know what that is, Google it.
The poor little thing was cowering in a corner, whimpering.

I don't give a shit who you are, I was in there like a shot. I ripped it out of his hand and starting giving him the most foul-mouthed, incensed, hate-filled rant I have ever given anyone. He likely didn't understand a word, but I think he got the message.
I took that whip with me, much to his astonishment, and threw it in the bin when we got back to where we were staying.
I wish I had taken the dog too.

The reason I mention this story - I saw a lad of about 17 today kick his own dog.
My girlfriend tried to hold me back but if there is one thing I will never abide, it's animal cruelty. He got a similar treatment and I've honestly never seen anyone look so embarrassed. There were loads of people watching.

This shit gives me murderous thoughts evil5

crybaby crybaby crybaby crybaby This made me cry

scarlet
Posted: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 11:13:12 PM

Seriously I never EVER want to hear from you again or even see you in the street!

How dare you 'tag' me in your disgusting status about homophobia! You really want to know what I think. You are a fucking moron who needs to learn to grow the fuck up and learn a little bit more about the world around you. You continue spouting your religious bullshit, so you don't have to think for yourself or ever enter the world. I know the bible you prick, I am a Christian and I do not reject Jesus, don't try to put words in my mouth or out quote me on it!

You have no right to sling mud at me and my family because of the people we love.

I am my own person, I don't NEED or WANT CURING! I'm gloriously happy to be free without limits to love! I have loved women and men and will continue to do so, NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK, NO MATTER WHAT YOU CALL ME! That is MY desire as a "crazy dyke". I did not control my "sinful mind" and marry a man because of religion or because I was scared of hell, I did it because I fell in love. I could have easily been a woman! Unlike you I don't say that anyone can't love someone because of there gender! We are all HUMANS FFS!

I hate you, with every part of my body, for bringing in a person that wasn't here to talk for themselves. That shows how spineless and pitiful your statement is, preying on my friend a month after his death. I swear to god (Yeah that's right, I can be religious too) how can you be so inhuman to use the words gay's cure and AIDs in the same sentence, how disrespectful can you be. I hope my husband and the rest of our family don't see your comments, for your sake.

You make me question the human race and the world I am brining my children up in. You have only re-enforced my need to equality throughout the world, so you failed.

But mostly, I'm disgraced by the fact that I cried, that allowed myself to cry. That I for even one minute allowed you to affect me. When you are worth nothing.

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*
She
Posted: Friday, June 28, 2013 11:48:04 AM

Whiny people
Please, for fuck sake buck up, grow up, this is adult sex site, at least act like adult if you are not one

588-rolleyes

Edit: Just stop it. Stop it. It is ridiculous.
sprite
Posted: Saturday, June 29, 2013 1:59:43 PM

i don't hate you. that would mean i care about you. you are an insignificant little piece of shit. nothing you have every done or will ever do will make a difference to anyone. you should just accept that and drink a gallon of draino and crawl off to die somewhere that you'll never be found. when you're gone, no one will think about you or care about what happened to you or even remember you. you are dead, not only to me, but to every single member of the human race. you're not even worth being angry about so i'm not going to waste my energy.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Saga
Posted: Saturday, June 29, 2013 9:52:06 PM

I hope you feel better now you little fucker! You are so damn bitter and petty that you have to knock people down to make yourself feel better. But you know what, it did not work...And remember Karma is a fucking bitch, and sooner or later, this will come back and haunt you!

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/rye-and-ginger.aspx
MadMartigan
Posted: Sunday, June 30, 2013 8:50:40 PM

Ugh.

Fucking arrogant piles of shit with your head so far up your ass you can smell the crap from a mile away.

No, you're not an expert. Stop fucking thinking you are because you looked something up online. You know what that makes you? A jackass.

--

And fuck you, you stupid fuck.
Dani
Posted: Sunday, June 30, 2013 11:38:11 PM

Fuck.

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

Posted: Monday, July 01, 2013 3:02:38 PM

What the hell is wrong with you!?! When are you going to pull your head out of your ass and take charge of your life.

The one thing I complain about. The ONE FUCKING THING is your boyfriend's smoke filling up the entire house. I don't care what he does to himself, at least have a little consideration and take that crap outside. Never mind your damn cats shit all over the place wherever and whenever they want. Never mind that half the time the carpet is soaked with their stinking pee. They're cats, they don't know better HE FUCKING DOES!! He cheats on you with lord knows how many people, everyone of your friends tells you about his exploits when you're at work and he's out with his so called boys. How blind can one person be.
He disrespects you in front of your friends and his, treats your house like a fucking dumpster and yells at you so often the neighbours propbably think your name is "nagging bitch."
You have someone paying you good fucking money to stay in your house and yet the ONE SINGLE THING that they complain to you about. The one thing you know they can't take. The one thing that makes them feel sick to their stomach every time they're forced to smell it is his fucking smoke and you refuse to do shit about it.
You're constantly talking about how he doesn't respect you, about how you need to get him out of your life, yet 6 months later he's still here fucking with your head and making you cry every day. Everyone knows he's only here because he can't afford to pay rent somewhere else, everyone knows because he throws that in your face as the only reason he sticks around EVERY SINGLE TIME the two of you start fighting. I'm getting sick of the constant yelling and lack of consideration for anyone else in the house. Grow a pair and have a little respect for yourself dammit!
Emerys
Posted: Monday, July 01, 2013 8:26:15 PM

*Inhales*

cussing

It is ten o'clock on a Monday night so why the FUCK are you blasting music outside where the whole goddamned neighborhood can hear? I am so fucking sick of having to listen to all of your fucked up tastes in music 'til the wee fucking hours of the fucking morning. I am this close, THIS CLOSE, to getting a B.B. gun and shooting you motherfuckers.

violent3

And to my neighbors who love to argue: SHUT THE FUCK UP. No, seriously, SHUT UP. I don't care about your fucking life story, I JUST WANT TO SLEEP. Morning after morning I have to listen to you scream at your boyfriend about his cheating ways and I'm so fucking tired of it. Just dump the asshole so I can get some fucking sleep already, Jesus!

violent1

And YOU. Stop stealing/ruining my shit. You ever wonder why I don't let you borrow anything anymore? It's because you're an ungrateful bitch who doesn't know how to take care of ANYTHING, let alone things that don't belong to you. I lend you shit and either you don't give them back or you fucking BREAK them. Who the fuck does that? So don't look all offended and hurt when I tell you I'm not going to lend you anything anymore, and more importantly, STOP GOING INTO MY FUCKING ROOM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION TO "BORROW" MY SHIT. You think I don't notice? Because I fucking do. Next time I catch you I am going to take fucking scissors to your closet. It's the fucking least you deserve after all the fucking shoes and clothes and hair appliances and make-up of mine you've stolen and destroyed over the years.

beat_deadhorse

*Exhales*

Huh. Well, that was a surprisingly therapeutic. Sorry for all the profanity. And excuse the typos. *flees*

jeremiahbull
Posted: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 12:02:27 AM

Politicans - democrats and republicans - same shit different piles
Shylass
Posted: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 11:01:57 AM

You nasty, twisted, bitter, dried-out withered old hag. Did I say one thing about your appearance? Perhaps my appearance won't matter so much if you MOVE OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY! Even you wouldn't fit through a six fucking inch space (that's real inches, not the three centimetres your poor husband told you was six inches), so you can keep your fucking nasty comments to yourself, you fucking nasty bitch whore of knobcheese.

What the FUCK is wrong with you people? I'M FAT! I'M FUCKING FAT!!! GET OVER IT. Or I am too fat for you to be able to get over these mounds of blubber? Am I? AM I? GOOD! FUCKING GOOD! I hope I offend your eyeballs and that I make you want to burn them away. Let me help you with that. WHY CAN'T YOU ALL JUST FUCK OFF AND LET ME GET ON WITH TRYING TO MAKE IT THROUGH THE FUCKING DAY?!

Do I go around saying, "Oh, you're so skinny that you need to eat more"? No, I fucking do not. Do I walk down the street and yell out that you're so thin, you could use dental floss as bog roll? Do I look you up and down and tell you that I have never seen such an ugly form in all my life? NO, I FUCKING DO NOT! That's because I have both a heart and FUCKING SENSE OF MORAL DECENCY, AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCKING TOSS WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE! I CARE ABOUT THE SORT OF PERSON YOU ARE, AND YOU ARE ONE WHO MAKES ME HATE THE WHOLE FUCKING HUMAN RACE, BECAUSE YOU WON'T LET ME BE PART OF IT. I can see BEYOND the shell of a person. You have NO idea why I am this size, the pain I have to suffer every single fucking day, physically and mentally. If I ever manage to go through with it, I will leave a fucking letter explaining why, and I hope you take it to your fucking grave like a ten tonne weight hanging from a piece of tissue after you read it in the paper. I hope it crushes you, and guess what? I will be waiting for you on the other side, and THEN we'll see how brave you are. THEN we'll see if you think appearance is so important.

You can keep your fucking ideals to yourself, you fucking piece of shit. I hope you feel every single ounce of this pain, and that it crushes you like the empty shell that you are, you ugly, hideous slag. And when I say ugly and hideous, I am NOT referring your face, you little troll. I'm referring to that mouth of yours. I hope somebody talks to you every day the way that you just talked to me, and I hope you hate your very existence for it. Because then you will know what it's like, truly, and I fucking hope it kills you.

Now fuck off and die, and remember, I will find you.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
MadMartigan
Posted: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 1:57:56 PM

GAH!

Fucking, bitch!

Look, I'm sorry I missed our goddamn scheduled session and didn't give a 24 fucking hour notice. The person I was meeting with actually has something to do with, you know, my future fucking career possibilities.

You don't need to make me like shit even more when I already hate missing/being late for appointments.

I don't need to hear about your fucking husband on chemo having to drive you to fucking work today or you missing out on other clients.

I'm fucking sorry......Good fucking god. Congrats. Now I feel like shit and have to go work out and burn the anger of what was supposed to be a pleasant fucking day.

cussing
SittingBallerina
Posted: Wednesday, July 03, 2013 5:29:24 AM

I am not one to be ignored. TWO people. At least I've cooled down a bit. Going out for a walk now. God damn, fuck them. Silence treatment is one of the worst things and I will not tolerate it.
SpeedyC
Posted: Friday, July 05, 2013 2:46:34 AM

So let me get this straight. Because I didn't log my hours after I finished at 9:15 last night you are refusing to pay me this pay and instead decide to pay me next pay.

Not happy!!!
Sirene_Jaune
Posted: Friday, July 05, 2013 11:18:01 PM

We used to be close in primary school, cool. We were friends of sorts during high school sat in the same loser group. Why were you kidding yourself that you were part of the "cool" kids, you never were.

Now after almost a decade with which I would go out of my way to say "Hi" and ask how your life is when I walked passed your work place. You seem to think that I am not up to your standard.

Yesterday when I walked past your work place I thought I do the right thing to say "Hi". When you saw me go in, I saw you slump and your expression read "Oh great she is going to talk to me" before you plastered a fake smile.

After very minute talk you said "Oh isn't it great that our mutual friend Carley is trying for a baby after she has been married for almost a year. Did you hear she has bought her first house too."

Then in a rub it in Sirene's face tone of condinsending "Carley has done really well for herself."

Yeah bitch I can see what you think of me.

While Carley and you are happily married, got your little homes with fantstic manager jobs and babies. Sirene is living by herself, with an assistant job and was in a relationship for 8 years with a complete loser. Sirene doesn't even seem to have a plan in life nor has any kids.

Hey bitch I maybe still eccentric in my life, always was and always will be. I have done a lot of shit that you would think would be gross or only dreamed off. I have far more life experiences then you ever would have.

By the way your husband is a fat looking bulldog and your kid obviously took after his genes because he is fugly too.

Don't pretend to walk around like you are upmarket. I guess you and Carley are both stuck up and both like to forget where you originally come from. I can tell so many stories that would embarrass the both of you. I did embarassing things yes and I acknowledge but I bet you wouldn't handle it if I blurted out what you and her have done.

Mazza
Posted: Sunday, July 07, 2013 2:48:41 PM

Dirty wee bloodsucking BASTARDS!!!

Fucking midges!!!

The bane of the Scottish summer.

I have loads of bites and even one on my ARSE! How the fuck it got near it, I have no clue...

angry7
Pixie
Posted: Sunday, July 07, 2013 2:59:03 PM

Don't fucking call me for a ride to the fucking hospital if someone is having chest pains! Call the fucking ambulance! For the love of fucking god use your god damn head!!!

♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
EyesofGreen
Posted: Sunday, July 07, 2013 4:04:17 PM

Mother of the Year! Yep, that's me!!! I'm sorry that I am not keeping you entertained to your satisfaction this summer, and I am really sorry that your father has become a dead beat dad. I am suffering through all of this too though. Fuck; I am absolutely killing myself to make this work for us though. For Christ sake, help me help you!!! Just in case you have not noticed, I have zero social life, zero financial stability, and nobody to lean on throughout all of this shit. Yes, my wise child, you are correct. I should have just stayed with him for 20 more miserable years; that is if he didn't kill me in front of you before then. Just keep spouting off whatever comes to mind without thinking first.
sprite
Posted: Monday, July 08, 2013 1:50:06 PM

got it off my chest now. move along - nothing to see here.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx