Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Bi-curious first time tips? Options · View
Posted: Friday, July 05, 2013 12:10:45 AM

Your thoughts: for a bi-curious man wanting to play (no emotions, just physical), who would be the better first time option?
TS? Male? MF bi-couple? Pros and cons?
Posted: Friday, July 05, 2013 1:44:26 AM

Well, you could start off with TS. That way you'll at least have some tits to play with if the dick doesn't interest you and you can pretend she's just a woman...right? Or you could go straight for the gay male. Unless you don't like the fact that he is just into dicks when you are just curious and actually lean more toward the female species. Or you could go for the couple unless messing with another mans woman, in front of him no less, would hinder your ability to get an erection. The pros? You'll satisfy a curiosity. The cons? It wasn't supposed to be as difficult as all this...now was it?
Dani
Posted: Friday, July 05, 2013 9:42:57 AM

In all actuality, I'd hold off on the TS or the couple, or anything on the extreme level. Unless you'd feel more comfortable with a woman there. If not, the best way would be for you to just hook up with a guy and go for it.

We're tiny. We're toony. We're all a little looney. And in this cartoony, we're invading your TV.

WellMadeMale
Posted: Saturday, July 06, 2013 12:17:08 AM

I for one am envious...

I mean for me..it's just tits and ass. Female tits and female ass and female real pussy.

I almost feel like I got shortchanged here.

I like, eh.. no, I love real pussy and real tits...small tits, medium sized tits, big tits, huge tits...and well...all pussy is small for me. confused5

But, I do envy you bisexuals. You got both sides of the fence and dig it all...

I can only do the green and greener side of the fence. Hell, you have every shade of green in between.

Maybe in my next life dontknow

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Posted: Sunday, July 07, 2013 11:15:24 AM

No emotions, huh? Then stick to the very shallow end of the pool, the meat markets, the cruising spots, and be prepared to end up with some lovely STDs and body lice (crabs).
Posted: Sunday, July 07, 2013 1:19:29 PM

By no emotions I did not intend to say 'brainless' :) Maybe should have used 'no strings attached' in the post.
adele
Posted: Sunday, July 07, 2013 2:55:27 PM

Here's my take on this. It's not that different for a man than it is for a woman. Regardless of who you ultimately settle on, be sure it is someone you are comfortable with. If you feel more comfortable with a woman in the mix, then go for a couple; otherwise stay with a guy, and perhaps a bi guy might me a better choice that a gay one for the first time, as he may understand your issues better. Take the time to talk and make sure they understand the situation. Ask questions. Explain exactly what it is you are looking for. Do you want someone to suck your cock, fuck you; or perhaps you want to try the sucking or fucking; or maybe it is both? Make sure they are ok with the fact that you are new to the experience and that if you decide part way in that you don't like it and want to stop, there will be no hard feelings on either side. Good Luck.

There is no mark of self,
And no mark of others,
No mark of living beings,
And no mark of a life.

-- The Diamond Sutra
VanGogh
Posted: Sunday, July 07, 2013 8:33:38 PM

OralPrayer wrote:
By no emotions I did not intend to say 'brainless' :) Maybe should have used 'no strings attached' in the post.

Lots of people have NSA sex .... for many, it's just getting your rocks off ........ and many gay/bi-sexual men roll that way.

Quite honestly .... knowing LOTS of gay men ... their curiousity took them to gay bars and meeting gay men (who may have been bi, who knows). I say .... just be safe (as you would with a woman) .... and most gay men will definitely appreciate that you want THEM to be safe too.

Enjoy that new playground. Big Hugs

God, when I am reincarnated into my next life, I want to return as a gay man! Lucky bastardo!! drunken

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

"The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play." - Arnold J. Toynbee
“Everything you can imagine is real.” - Pablo Picasso
seeker4
Posted: Monday, July 08, 2013 8:24:58 AM

Following this thread with interest since I"m also bi-curious and thinking about exploring that side of myself. They key thing for me would be finding a man who was open to my desires but not pushing me too hard. I want to start slow and see just how comfortable I am. Maybe start with massages or other foreplay leading to hand and blow jobs (blowing a guy and having him cum in my mouth is my biggest male fantasy) and then move to other acts if I feel okay with that.

Looking for dessert? Try visiting...

Sweet Tasty Treats

Oral Sex Competition Entry

He went looking for an interview. He found something more.

The Professor