Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Lecturer shagging uni student, taboo or no? Options · View
DanielleX
Posted: Thursday, July 04, 2013 11:38:24 PM

Jack_42 wrote:
Oh for god's sake this is a site dedicated to sex I can't believe all the morality I'm seeing. Let's not be naive here.

And sex is immoral?

MadMartigan
Posted: Friday, July 05, 2013 10:53:31 AM

DanielleX wrote:

And sex is immoral?

book

Inherently? No.

But it certainly can be in the proper contexts. But, as with many things, morality is subjective. As a society, we merely agree on a few things that are consistently immoral.
malebox
Posted: Friday, July 05, 2013 1:18:31 PM

If they are consenting adults, who cares/should care?
SweetKing126
Posted: Friday, July 05, 2013 1:48:17 PM

Who cares.....let them have fun shagging
tango48
Posted: Saturday, July 20, 2013 3:25:20 AM

legal or not, it is done all the time, and why just "Lecturer shagging uni student," what about the "uni student shagging lecturer?"
come on people, i guess we all (male and female) have been groped, felt, and even had sex with by a teacher, or tutor, or coach. this is an age old iusue, and will remain so. i for one see no harm as it not for getting/giving grades, two people wanting sex together happens all the time.

if, 'to be or not to be' is the question - then how is E=MC^2?
nazhinaz
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 2:25:24 AM

As a professional teacher (Post grad level), we have been given to understand that its highly unethical for a teacher to indulge in sexual relationship with his/her pupil.
As I stated above, at the post grad level, the age difference hardly counts.
Its the power to help or decide for the pupil that makes it unethical to indulge in sex with students.
Even if one is not in a position to directly influence the student/trainee, still indirectly he/she can wield an influence over the career of students/trainees.
Sex is basic need; yes, but still incest, though indulged occasionally, is a taboo.
I do know of some professors of mine who did indulge in sex with their students and some even married too.
But it has been and still is considered unethical.
Let me state here, the ethical standards are socially set and accepted.
What is ethical for American or European societies may not be ethical for the countries of Middle East or even some of the Far East.
But still, even in those counties of the Middle East (Muslim countries) indulgence in sex beyond or besides marriage is there; though may not be legal.
What I want to drive at is that basic natural need; indulgence in sex with whom we like: can never be overcome.
We may as professional teachers believe that sex with students/trainees is unethical; but natural desire can and will make its way.
Lets enjoy fulfilling our natural desires as we like and let the ethical standards be there for guidance of those who want to adhere.
TeilaWolfe
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 2:50:36 AM

I reckon if the lecturer is also the person marking the assignments and giving grades to the student it would be considered taboo, however, sometimes there are lecturers that just lecture, no grading etc. In the later situation I reckon it would be fine, as there is no unfair advantage gained by the student. Even if the lecturer was to then help with their assignments, it would be the same as having a tutor, just paying for the help in a different way ;)

Hey there, I'm an inspiring erotic writer. I take story requests and write about most anything so hit me up if you have a crazy fantasy that you would like me to bring to life ;) Also, please check out my stories and comment and vote if you like them!