Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Was 9-11 an inside job? Options · View
Ruthie
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 10:45:11 PM

It's getting close to the anniversary of the attack on the World Trade Center. All the questions haven't been answered. Who profited from the attack? Who made money? Who is still getting rich off of the wars started because of the attack? What happened during the hour and twenty minutes between when the attack on the World Trade Center started and the explosion at the Pentagon? What was our air defense doing? Why were U.S. troops and materials being deployed for Afghanistan on September 9, 2001? What happened to the 2.3 trillion dollars discovered missing by an internal Pentagon audit of September 10, 2001? Did it suddenly not matter the next day? Why were the meetings of the Energy Task Force kept secret?

There are so many mysteries about what happened that day. It's too bad that those who ask questions are criticized and ridiculed. That's all part of keeping the secrets though, isn't it?
LadyX
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 11:59:22 PM

It is funny how immediately and irrationally dismissive people get whenever any questions about 9/11 come up. You don't even have to posit an alternate theory; all you have to do is express doubt about the official story that we've all been force-fed with a spoon.

I guess it's natural though. Those who hold whatever secrets exist surely have a way of life (if not their life itself) on the line in order to conceal the truth. And the rest of us? Well, it's just so much easier to imagine a world made up of "good guys" and "bad guys". People get a little jumpy when that degree of clarity is even questioned, let alone taken away.
Kitanica
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 12:20:19 AM

lmao, it's about as much of an inside job as hurricane issac.
Milik_Redman
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 1:30:44 AM

For a lie of this magnitude to be carried off would require a level of competence and commitment that I doubt exist in the government. One could say that George Bush had the motivation, but September 11 happened just 8 months after he took office. I find it impossible to believe that he and Cheny could have organized such a crime and carried it out in such a way that to this day even a Obama presidency would not even take a serious look.

The alternative would be to believe that it was begun during the Clinton administration, carried out by Bush and protected by Obama. Again, this seems extraordinarily unlikely. Were things done that we the people don't know about? Almost certainly, but if I am to believe that this was a us government conspiracy I am going to have to see a level of proof far in excess of what has been revealed so far.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

“It is a great thing to know your vices.”
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

My Editors Choice Award Winning Stories.

Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 1:37:31 AM

There is a website called 911proof.com. It has a mountain of evidence with many,many links to support the discussion of 911 as an inside job. One thing you have to realize going into a discussion about inside jobs...remember Napoleon fought wars with collateral damage figured into the plan. America and Israel have exercised covert ops against Iran with collateral damage factored into the plan. So, take the emotion and even the morality of such a thing out of the mix. Because governments do.
danni69
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 2:37:32 AM

I TO THINK WE KNEW MORE JUST LIKE ,UFO, AND LOT OF THING THE GOVERMENT KEEP TO THEM SELF
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 9:06:45 AM

Milik_The_Red wrote:
For a lie of this magnitude to be carried off would require a level of competence and commitment that I doubt exist in the government. One could say that George Bush had the motivation, but September 11 happened just 8 months after he took office. I find it impossible to believe that he and Cheney

I wouldn't accuse Bush of being intelligent, canny and cunning enough (let alone sophisticated and discreet enough) to have been involved in any conception/planning/implementation or concealment. He would not have been read into or allowed to sit in the same room with any group involved. He was definitely compartmentalized way the fuck out of it. He's only guilty of being the dimwitted Bush offspring, born with a silver spoon in his nose. evil4

The guy with the bold red...

He was definitely in on the shit. As were many who once belonged to PNAC and The Carlyle Group.

But then again, you gotta have some questions and drop your beliefs in those who you have long backed or supported. Was it simply a Republican thing? Ummm, no.

Not by a long shot.

They are all fucking dirty, Milik.

Clinton didn't investigate George HW Bush (Iran/Contra & executive pardons on last day in office) after he took office. Dubya didn't bother with further probing of Clinton after he took office. Obama wasn't going to dig up old dirt on Dubya, Patriot Act & 9/11 or the October 2008 financial surprise... Obama was going to end both the wars... alter and soften the Patriot Act.

And we have escalation of the Afghanistan trillion dollar money machine and the crush of the security state upon its populace...and he coopted Geithner & Bush's finance & treasury guys over to his own tent to continue what Reagan/Bush/Clinton/Bush installed and perpetuated with regard to coddling Wall Street to the detriment of America (exporting jobs / offshoring manufacturing / borrowing money from Japan/China - wherever they can get it - to build up that Global trade thing).

This is how they roll....but those are whole other parts of the entire debacle. Beneficial tangents easier realized, after they established control.

I think Oklahoma City in 1995 is closely related to 9/11. There's a lot of loose ends from the Murrah Building bombing which were shoved under the rug back then too. Just to see if the American Public was paying any attention and if anyone gave a rats ass. Not enough people did.

It was far easier to blame that on McVeigh...as it was to blame 911 on Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein and the original 19 boxcutter carrying inventions they selected and pushed out on us within 24 hours of the crime.

Life goes on...(it's in the past, let it alone!) Let your security state address these issues and you people go ahead and go shopping. Don't let the terrorists win -

We'll Protect You! 6

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
1ball
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 11:10:01 AM

I leave concerns about whether dishonesty occurred in government to people who believe we have a right to an honest government. The primary reason for imposing limits on governments is because they can't be trusted not to abuse their authority.

My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012 5:26:14 PM

Osama bin Laden repeatedly claimed responsibility for the Sept. 11th attacks and was constantly sending hate mail to the Iranians for suggesting it WAS an inside job. Secondly, commercial aircraft all have GPS transponders and in an area that has quite possibly the most condensed air traffic in the world, it would be impossible for those planes just to disappear off the tracking stations of dozens of civilian (both national and international) and military air traffic control monitoring stations. Also, it would have taken the help of thousands of people, and someone somewhere would have talked. And even if you wanted to insist that George W. was behind it all, I just can't buy it simply due to the sophistication required to conduct such an action. Given the incompetence with which the Iraq war was conducted, I can't see George W. masterminding such a flawless masterpiece of deception. The man could barely string words into sentences.
Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012 5:27:02 PM

Oh, and by the way X, you have wonderfully delectable breasts.
Veronika
Posted: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 6:08:39 PM

For me its unthinkable that terrorists hijacked the aeroplane and and banged into the buildings, that too more then 10 years ago... totally unbelievable
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 9:36:41 AM

LadyX wrote:

How does the issue of how the hijackers got into the US factor into what you believe? Or were you just adding that in regardless?

Thousands of people illegally walk across our border every month. And it's not hard to get into the U.S. (pre-911). A valid passport and not much else. These guys were funded by a terrorist group whose leader, bin Ladin, came from one of the richest families in Saudi Arabia. It wouldn't have been that difficult with those kind of resources to get anyone in.
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 9:46:10 AM

But that simply might be government covering their ass becasuse it happened and they don't want it public that it could have easily been prevented by them.

LadyX wrote:
Ask questions. Demand answers.

This didn't happen the way the United States government says it did. I'm not yet convinced of very much beyond that.
LadyX
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 12:48:28 PM

Craig1967 wrote:
Oh, and by the way X, you have wonderfully delectable breasts.

sunny Thanks!
Zamm
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 12:56:51 PM

Truth is often stranger than fiction. 9-11 an inside job? Highly, extremely unlikely. Someone, somewhere along the way would have leaked the news. I know that some folks have websites with lots of what they call facts on them that they claim prove 9-11 was this or that. Websites are no more credible than those people that created them. I also doubt Al-Queda would put up with being persecuted for 10+ years if they were not responsible. My $.02.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 6:18:05 PM

Zamm wrote:
Truth is often stranger than fiction. 9-11 an inside job? Highly, extremely unlikely. Someone, somewhere along the way would have leaked the news. I know that some folks have websites with lots of what they call facts on them that they claim prove 9-11 was this or that. Websites are no more credible than those people that created them. I also doubt Al-Queda would put up with being persecuted for 10+ years if they were not responsible. My $.02.

This is partially why it is so easy to pull this kind of shit over on people.

We got Craig1967 thinking that Osama Bin Laden repeatedly claimed responsibility for 9/11. We have hundreds of thousands (perhaps millions more) believing that Saddam Hussein was working in conjunction with Bin Laden to bring the towers down and poke a 20 foot wide hole in the front of the Pentagon (without scarring up the Pentalawn with tons of jetliner debris).

We got people willing to believe all the inane shit that was first broadcast on whatever main stream media television outlet they happened to be watching (while being traumatized that day) and then...refusing to think for themselves...once enough time passed...that they should have been able to do so.

Hey, I was traumatized too, that day. You couldn't help but be glued to CNN or MSNBC or FOX or ABC, CBS, NBC...whatever the fuck you were watching that day...from the very moment you stepped foot inside your office building, or inside your home or wherever you were when this shit was shoved in our faces.

The difference is... 16 months later - I woke up.

The evidence I saw over the next few years is still out there for you to look at too. Nothing has been deleted (only the steel from the twin towers was shipped over seas before being forensically investigated) but everything else is still there to research.

And...there are hundreds of thousands of people who are not swallowing the kool aid. Haven't been for years.

Now I realize that here at Lush...Where many of 'us' are under the age of forty (and 9/11 being now 11 years ago) makes a lot of you kids or just barely out of high school when it occurred.

Life goes on... "Go shopping, let us address this issue" - basically what Dubya said.

If you don't believe this was an inside job...then you have more immediate problems to address is all that it means. It doesn't mean you're fucktarded. It means you have mouths to feed, mortagages or rents and bills to pay.

Our noses are kept to the grindstone on purpose, folks.

Someday... you might have some luxury time to throw at doing your own research.

I did.

ByronLord
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 11:17:47 PM

Milik_The_Red wrote:
For a lie of this magnitude to be carried off would require a level of competence and commitment that I doubt exist in the government. One could say that George Bush had the motivation, but September 11 happened just 8 months after he took office. I find it impossible to believe that he and Cheny could have organized such a crime and carried it out in such a way that to this day even a Obama presidency would not even take a serious look.

I am pretty sure that Bush would have found something better to do during the 9/11 attack than to read 'My Pet Goat' to a bunch of 1st graders with a glazed expression on his face.

There are some pretty credible 9/11 related conspiracies but they are hardly secret. It is a matter of record that Bush and Cheney were planning a war with Iraq (and thinking about Iran) before 9/11 and they took the opportunity to do so when it suited them.

It is also a matter of record that there was a series of Anthrax attacks afterward, the origin of which has never been established because the FBI investigation was botched by Freeh.

The administration could only pull off an attack if they had a group of suicide bombers on hand to hijack the planes. The conspiracy theorists never quite explain how that happened. I don't think you could find 5 Republicans prepared to go on a suicide mission to gin up a fake cause of war.

And by 2002 we had a large faction in the NSA leaking information to the press to damage the administration. that is where Josh Marshall at TPM got all the information on the poker and prostitutes parties in the Watergate hotel that Cunningham and went to jail over. They also took out the head and deputy head of the CIA when it turned out that they had given a no bid contract to the limo service that was also ferrying the prostitutes about.

paul_moadib
Posted: Saturday, July 06, 2013 5:10:49 PM

To suggest the Bush Administration was capable of planning and successfully pulling off something like that is beyond ridiculous.

Oh by the way, did you know that the Japanese government orchestrated the atomic bombing of their own cities during WWII? They needed a way out of the war that was costing their economy billions.
SyrianGurl
Posted: Saturday, July 13, 2013 2:07:29 AM

No it wasnt an inside job, the people who did it were the same bastards attacking my government right now. why do they do it? well im sure it makes sense to them but let me tell you, i am arab, i am a woman, and i have seen first hand these peoples idea for the west and anyone who they dont like. I say burn them all, good job USA for fucking them up...... plus Saddam was a bastard, no one misses that mass murder. Thanks US and UK for taking a stand against these psychos.

Now to end this post, a quote:
"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others" Winston Churchill"
DLizze
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 11:06:51 PM

I doubt it was a purely Bush/Cheney plot. That said, there is no doubt in my mind they took every advantage of it to finish the job Bush's daddy left undone. As for Hussein - you have to remember it was Reagan who placed him in power. So, as always, ask yourself, this: cui bono?

I suspect that, like the Kennedy assassination, there were many factions who had a hand in the ultimate conclusion, all of whom profited from it, and all of whom would have, given the chance, carried out the deed themselves.

"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Agrippa
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 1:10:40 PM

Q: Was 9-11 an inside job?

A: No.

WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 8:23:47 AM

Agrippa wrote:
Q: Was 9-11 an inside job?

A: No.

Agrippa
Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 11:22:17 AM

Dear WellMadeMale,

Although my answer is merely a bald statement of my opinion and, as such, does not hold much weight in the hierarchy of debate and argument, I would suggest it is superior to 'argumentum ad hominem'.

In any case I'm not normally as busy as this but I'm glad you caught my good side!

Kind Regards

Agrippa
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 11:40:03 AM

Agrippa wrote:
Dear WellMadeMale,

Although my answer is merely a bald statement of my opinion and, as such, does not hold much weight in the hierarchy of debate and argument, I would suggest it is superior to 'argumentum ad hominem'.

In any case I'm not normally as busy as this but I'm glad you caught my good side!

Kind Regards

Agrippa

Likewise, I'm sure.
Cheers
occasion5

PrincessC
Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 11:58:18 AM

While I am not an American I am an avid reader of news and the level of propaganda in all news but american news in particular is astounding. People get touchy when somebody like me mentions that america tends to sell arms to countries they are supposed to be at war with outfitting nations in the first place just to call them a threat later. I have to say that I do not believe 911 was an inside job in so far as it was at the governmental level though I am certain Americans were involved because the evidence I have seen seems to point in that direction. Either way it was a tragedy carried out by disturbed people, blaming it on a certain culture or religion is human nature and the deaths that have come as a result of 911 DEFINITELY rest on America's shoulders.

“If a man can possess a woman sexually -really possess- he won't need to control her ideas, her opinions, her clothes, her friends, even her other lovers.”
― Toni Bentley
ame82
Posted: Wednesday, August 07, 2013 6:43:15 PM

Before I share my opinion I just want to say I feel for the families that lost friends and loved ones during 9/11, as well for those who lost people in the military during the following years.

9/11 is starting to seem more like a government ploy more and more every day. Without even talking about the World Trade Centres, you cannot explain how at the Pentagon, there was very little to no 'aircraft' parts found on the property. Even looking at the impact hole before the building collapsed, there was no holes for wings, engines or the tail. As for the aircraft that supposedly crashed into the ground, how come there was no parts of the plane found anywhere?

To further prove my point, how did a piece of landing gear remain hidden in New York City for over 10 years?

I'll let you guys draw your own conclusions on the matter.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, August 07, 2013 11:21:05 PM

Someone else has been wearing their thinking cap the last few/several years.

Nice to see this from time to - rare time.

Props - Ame82 3601

Monocle
Posted: Thursday, August 08, 2013 5:00:48 PM

ame82 wrote:
Without even talking about the World Trade Centres, you cannot explain how at the Pentagon, there was very little to no 'aircraft' parts found on the property.

Cite, please. From a non-conspiracy site, if you don't mind.

Quote:
Even looking at the impact hole before the building collapsed, there was no holes for wings, engines or the tail.

I've seen model collision reconstructions that make this an utter non-issue.

Quote:
As for the aircraft that supposedly crashed into the ground, how come there was no parts of the plane found anywhere?

So the entire crew and passenger list is off partying with Elvis somewhere? Have you ever seen the results of a 400 mph collision?

Quote:
To further prove my point, how did a piece of landing gear remain hidden in New York City for over 10 years?

In an uninspected upper portion of a building blocks away? Are you serious?

Quote:
I'll let you guys draw your own conclusions on the matter.

My conclusion remains that the conspiracy theories are utterly without merit. Or sense.
DLizze
Posted: Thursday, August 08, 2013 8:41:30 PM

I have been giving this a little thought for the past few dys, and I'd like to offer a suggestion that it really does not matter what the causeor groups responsible for the attack. The end result is what we are forced to deal with. So let's move forward, people, and figure out how we want to respond to oour government's using the attacks (and all the other fear tactics) as a means of controlling the populace at large.

"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Posted: Thursday, August 08, 2013 9:13:21 PM

9-11 happened whether we like it or not. Whether its an inside job or not we'll never know. Do you think our government would ever own responsibility for killing some many innocent men, women and children? Look around yourselves. Every day unfortunate circumstances happens around us. I strongly believe it was our governments way of telling us that we are too comfortable in our own backyards and this is how they prepare for more attacks by our own people.